PDA

View Full Version : What Was the Most Nauseating Moment Of Inauguration Coverage?

red states rule
01-23-2013, 08:45 AM
We all expected the liberal meid to their love for Obama but the gushing comments of Rachal Maddow is truely worth a dose of Pepto

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=299 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/119553" frameBorder=0 width=370 allowfullscreen="" peppyCount="1"></IFRAME>

KarlMarx
01-23-2013, 11:00 AM
I was going to say Beyonce's faking the National Anthem but, then, I think it was apropos since Obama has been faking being the President for four years.

P.S. Was Chris Matthews faking his on air orgasm, too?

tailfins
01-23-2013, 11:04 AM
The most nauseating thing about the Inauguration was that it was Barack Obama being inaugurated. The second most was how much work it was to escape hearing about it.

aboutime
01-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Simply answering the thread question?

What time did it start?

What time did it end?

Pick any time between the START, and the END of the coverage.

I was nauseated, and had to avoid watching, or listening. PERIOD.

ConHog
01-23-2013, 06:45 PM
We all expected the liberal meid to their love for Obama but the gushing comments of Rachal Maddow is truely worth a dose of Pepto

I wasn't nauseated at all, because unlike a liberal who claims to hate Obama I simply didn't watch it. At all. Haven't seen one clip, or one picture, or heard one utterance from any speech, or any commentary.

Don't want to either.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-23-2013, 06:48 PM
I was going to say Beyonce's faking the National Anthem but, then, I think it was apropos since Obama has been faking being the President for four years.

P.S. Was Chris Matthews faking his on air orgasm, too?

Methinks his obama orgasms aren't fake! And I'm not joking..-Tyr

gabosaurus
01-23-2013, 06:49 PM
I wasn't nauseated at all, because unlike a liberal who claims to hate Obama I simply didn't watch it. At all. Haven't seen one clip, or one picture, or heard one utterance from any speech, or any commentary.

Don't want to either.

RSR, if it was "nauseating," why did you watch it?
I didn't watch it. I had better things to do.

ConHog
01-23-2013, 06:51 PM

The answer to your question, is the opposite of this.

aboutime
01-23-2013, 08:39 PM

Gabby. Your approved WORD OF THE DAY is...."C o m p r e h e n s i o n". Something you seem to be maxed out at with ZERO.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-23-2013, 08:55 PM

What time did it start?

What time did it end?

I knew it was going to be a puke fest of blathering , jabbering buttlicking lackeys from dumbassville so did not watch. Knew I would hear about Matthews OBAMAgasms from it the next day, and right as rain I did..
A PACK OF DOGS HUMPING EACH OTHER AND EATING THEIR OWN VOMIT..
WHO WANTED TO WATCH THAT!???--Tyr

red states rule
01-24-2013, 04:17 AM

Don't want to either.

I am not surprised you did not watch Conman. Being a racist you were content to have blacks build the Whiye House but you hate the fact a black man now lives there

Thanks for admitting you comment on threads wothout wqatching the video. That is trait libs like Gabby have - commenting on topics they have no knowledge about. They say confession is good for the soul so you have taken a couple small steps toward redemption

red states rule
01-24-2013, 04:23 AM

As one of the so called "Smart People" I am surprised by your response Gabby. I have posted video clips and op-ed from the liberal media. I did not watch the actual dog and pony show. You also ignired my links to the liberal media jumpimg for joy over Obama's speech you claimed was dismissed by the same media as rather bland.

Of course I am sure you were simply "busy" and "overlooked" that response

LIek you Gabby, the liberal media showed off their love of Obama with their never ending Obamagasms just as you will for the next 4 years

logroller
01-24-2013, 04:28 AM
The most nauseating moment of inauguration coverage...I'd say that moment I tuned in, but I didn't. :coffee:

red states rule
01-24-2013, 04:31 AM
The most nauseating moment of inauguration coverage...I'd say that moment I tuned in, but I didn't. :coffee:

Considering Obama got 4 million fewer votes then he did in 2008, the crowd on the Mall was about 400,000 less then in 2008 - I would nt be surprised to find out the ratings are also lower then in 2008

But you will not hear the Obama loving liberal media mention it

logroller
01-24-2013, 04:50 AM
Considering Obama got 4 million fewer votes then he did in 2008, the crowd on the Mall was about 400,000 less then in 2008 - I would nt be surprised to find out the ratings are also lower then in 2008

But you will not hear the Obama loving liberal media mention it
Yeah well, back then people were excited for change. As for lib loving media-- I might not hear it, but I wasn't really listening...Neither do i listen to Conservative media's hate. It's just noise.

red states rule
01-24-2013, 04:56 AM
Yeah well, back then people were excited for change. As for lib loving media-- I might not hear it, but I wasn't really listening...Neither do i listen to Conservative media's hate. It's just noise.

KR, it was obvious the libral media stil has a slobbering love affair with Obama, You can view the video on other threads, and I can post how anchors yelled and waved to Obama like teenagers on a rope line. If you tuned in for the who, what, where, when, how, and why of the day you were disappointed.

It was a day long ra ra ra for Obama - unlike how the liberal media covered Bush's last 2 days in the sun.

and we have 4 more years of this love affair to go

Can you please tell me what you consider "hate" LR? have asked Gabby many times but she is always too "busy" to respond

logroller
01-24-2013, 05:58 AM
KR, it was obvious the libral media stil has a slobbering love affair with Obama, You can view the video on other threads, and I can post how anchors yelled and waved to Obama like teenagers on a rope line. If you tuned in for the who, what, where, when, how, and why of the day you were disappointed.

It was a day long ra ra ra for Obama - unlike how the liberal media covered Bush's last 2 days in the sun.

and we have 4 more years of this love affair to go

Can you please tell me what you consider "hate" LR? have asked Gabby many times but she is always too "busy" to respond
Hate...

"I tell people don't kill all the liberals, leave enough around so we can have two on every campus; living fossils, so we will never forget what these people stood for." -Rush Limbaugh http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,163548,00.html
or is that clemency?

Hate...

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."--Ann Coulter http://mediamatters.org/mobile/video/2006/06/30/coulter-called-previous-remarks-suggesting-mcve/136082
...or just brilliant satire?

red states rule
01-24-2013, 06:13 AM
Hate...
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,163548,00.html
or is that clemency?

Hate...
http://mediamatters.org/mobile/video/2006/06/30/coulter-called-previous-remarks-suggesting-mcve/136082
...or just brilliant satire?

The qout drom Limbaugh was in rgeards to defeating all libs at the ballot box. He is correct - we need to have a few libs around to remind folks what libs beleive in

Ann - yea she is a wacko

and if you use Media Matters as a reliable source LR I am disappointed in you. I thiought you were slightly more reasonable rep of the left

Howevr if you want examples of real hate - lets got o the video tape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CueCXx4AAkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjcfgjjxeUc

Then you have lib radi host Maike MAlly opening wanting members of th Tea Party to be beheaded. LR if you want to talk about REAL hate - those who want their political oppents dead - look no further then the tolerant left

logroller
01-24-2013, 07:15 AM
The qout drom Limbaugh was in rgeards to defeating all libs at the ballot box. He is correct - we need to have a few libs around to remind folks what libs beleive in

Ann - yea she is a wacko

and if you use Media Matters as a reliable source LR I am disappointed in you. I thiought you were slightly more reasonable rep of the left

Howevr if you want examples of real hate - lets got o the video tape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CueCXx4AAkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjcfgjjxeUc

Then you have lib radi host Maike MAlly opening wanting members of th Tea Party to be beheaded. LR if you want to talk about REAL hate - those who want their political oppents dead - look no further then the tolerant left
Are you disputing the veracity of the quote from media matters? I vet my sources rsr; there's at least 20 more I found that I couldn't verify-- so your source challenge fails. It's a legit quote.
Do you think calling for killing and death is anything less than extremist rhetoric? I don't spend much time watching these assholes from either side; ill not start now. Who the f' is maike mally? At least I quoted people that everyone has heard of. I could of put quotes of Savage or Beck. I could have brought up palin's "Don't retreat, RELOAD" slogan, or how she put Giffords in the "crosshairs" on a "target list" of people to beat. Seriously, if you don't see the vitriolic rhetoric in those things you're as much as drone as any Michael Moore follower.
Media bias reality check.-
A new study of the mainstream media coverage of the 2012 election found that every single Republican candidate received more positive coverage than Barack Obama.

Over the course of 23 weeks The Pew Center’s Project For Excellence in Journalism studied the media coverage of the all the 2012 presidential candidates, and their results should put an end to the myth of liberal media bias. The study found that every single Republican candidate received more positive media coverage than President Obama.

The media coverage was more than 50% neutral for only two of the eight Republican candidates (Paul and Huntsman). Most of Obama’s coverage (57%) was graded as neutral, but Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin received almost four times more positive coverage than the president did. Mitt Romney and Herman Cain received three times more positive coverage than Obama did. Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman received more than two times the amount of positive coverage that Obama did.

http://www.politicususa.com/conservative-media-bias-obama.html
http://www.journalism.org/analysis_report/cr

Marcus Aurelius
01-24-2013, 07:52 AM
Methinks his obama orgasms aren't fake! And I'm not joking..-Tyr

Chris Matthews has Obamagasms, not orgasms.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2013, 09:12 AM
Chris Matthews has Obamagasms, not orgasms.

Likely he has both....;)

tailfins
01-24-2013, 09:24 AM

What time did it start?

What time did it end?

But there's no avoiding it. If you watch the Weather Channel, you almost hear about how the sky is clear and the breeze more pleasant because of Obama. How about the Cooking Channel? How to cook Obama's favorite meal. Or about how the Ice Road Truckers got satellite radio just to hear Obama's Inauguration. Or how Obama's long lost storage locker isn't being auctioned off because they are making it into a shrine.

I'm only exaggerating a little bit.

ConHog
01-24-2013, 10:10 AM
I am not surprised you did not watch Conman. Being a racist you were content to have blacks build the Whiye House but you hate the fact a black man now lives there

Thanks for admitting you comment on threads wothout wqatching the video. That is trait libs like Gabby have - commenting on topics they have no knowledge about. They say confession is good for the soul so you have taken a couple small steps toward redemption

LOL spoken like the true liberal you are RSR , "oh you didn't pay attention to the Obama, you're a racist" :laugh2:

PS - If Jim didn't allow people to post on topics they had no knowledge about , where would you post?

:laugh2::coffee:

red states rule
01-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Are you disputing the veracity of the quote from media matters? I vet my sources rsr; there's at least 20 more I found that I couldn't verify-- so your source challenge fails. It's a legit quote.
Do you think calling for killing and death is anything less than extremist rhetoric? I don't spend much time watching these assholes from either side; ill not start now. Who the f' is maike mally? At least I quoted people that everyone has heard of. I could of put quotes of Savage or Beck. I could have brought up palin's "Don't retreat, RELOAD" slogan, or how she put Giffords in the "crosshairs" on a "target list" of people to beat. Seriously, if you don't see the vitriolic rhetoric in those things you're as much as drone as any Michael Moore follower.
Media bias reality check.- http://www.politicususa.com/conservative-media-bias-obama.html
http://www.journalism.org/analysis_report/cr

Like Media Matters you leave out how Rush set up his quote. Here are the three paragraphs from the interview in which Rush made the statement
No, it's not the time, as I found out at dinner at Patsy's, one of Rush's favorite Manhattan restaurants, which he enters through a side door. He's here against his better judgment, since the Mainstreamliberalpress insists on misunderstanding him. "I'm not a hater, not one of the angry radio guys. I'm an entertainer with a conservative agenda who wouldn't have 20 million listeners if I spewed venom. Yet you liberals lump me in with all the others," he says, lumping me in with all the others. This is surprising, since I have a history of giving Rush the benefit of the doubt -- which he admits. But instead of finding him more sanguine about his place in the world -- which is on top of it since his team swept the November elections -- he is less so.
Could it be the bear market in liberal shibboleths? Without Joycelyn Elders, midnight basketball and the Hillary Rodham Clinton socialized-medicine task force, are the easy targets gone? Not at all. "Just look at Dick Gephardt trying to run against Clinton for President, saying the way to get rid of welfare is to spend more on it, and coming up with a flatter tax than the Republicans," he says. "I tell people don't kill all the liberals, leave enough around so we can have two on every campus; living fossils, so we will never forget what these people stood for."But, surely, people aren't going to tune in with the same amount of glee to hear Rush praise Newt, even approving the then $4.5 million book deal as a good example of capitalism. But he insists he's not cozying up to power. "I'm not friends with these people; I want to be free to criticize if need be, if they back off on term limits or a balanced budget." The new Speaker and Rush have spoken, he guesses, only "seven, eight times at the most." Rush has kept less distance from the new members, who have been called the "Dittohead Caucus" and dubbed him the "Majority Maker." http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,163548,00.html And here are some gems from the oh so tolerant left
And here are yours....

* National Public Radio legal affairs correspondent Nina
Totenberg:

[I]f there is retributive justice [Sen. Jesse Helms] will
get AIDS from a transfusion, or one of his grandchildren will get it.

* USA Today syndicated columnist Julianne Malveaux, on Clarence
Thomas:

I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he
dies early like many black men do, of heart disease.

* Washington Post syndicated columnist Richard Cohen:

For hypocrisy, for sheer gall, [Newt] Gingrich should be
hanged.

* Comedian and (former) talk show host Craig Kilborn [Caption
under footage of George W. Bush]:

Snipers Wanted

* Members of the St. Petersburg Democratic Club:

And then there?s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq ?We have our good
days and our bad days.? We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall
and say ?This is one of our bad days? and pull the trigger.

* Actor Alec Baldwin on Conan O?Brien:

[I]f we were in other countries, we would all right now, all
of us together, all of us together would go down to Washington and we
would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! [crowd
cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I?m not finished. We would
stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we?d kill
their wives and their children. We would kill their families.

* Comedian Chris Rock:

If President Clinton would pardon me I would whip Starr?s
ass right now. I will get a crew from Brooklyn and we will stomp him
like, like, we?re Savion Glover. We?ll stomp him like it?s bringing da
noise.

* Director Spike Lee on Charlton Heston:

Shoot him with a .44 caliber Bulldog.

* James Carville on Ken Starr:

He?s one more mistake away from not having any kneecaps.

* Syndicated columnist Alexander Cockburn:

There is a sound case to be made for dropping a tactical
nuclear weapon on the Cuban section of Miami. The move would be
applauded heartily by most Americans. Alas, Operation Good Riddance
would require the sort of mature political courage sadly lacking in
Washington, D.C., these days.

* Columnist, author, media pundit, journalist, and newspaper
editor Dan Savage:

My plan? Get close enough to Bauer to give him the flu,
which, if I am successful, will lay him flat just before the New
Hampshire primary. I?ll go to Bauer?s campaign office and cough on
everything. Phones and pens. Staplers and staffers. I even hatch a
plan to infect the candidate himself; I?ll keep a pen in my mouth
until Bauer drops by his offices to rally the troops. And when he
does, I?ll approach him and ask for his autograph, handing him the pen
from my flu-virus-incubating mouth.

*Former President, Bill Clinton, speaking to Ted Kennedy about
Barack Obama:

"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee." - http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Misc/misc.news.internet.discuss/2010-02/msg00339.html

red states rule
01-24-2013, 10:28 AM
LOL spoken like the true liberal you are RSR , "oh you didn't pay attention to the Obama, you're a racist" :laugh2:

PS - If Jim didn't allow people to post on topics they had no knowledge about , where would you post?

:laugh2::coffee:

Sorry Conman, you are the one who uses the racist language and admitted in one of your posts you are a lib. So continue to be a troll, to inject pure BS and try to derail threads, and play the victim card when confronted. and if anyone can post on topics in which they have no knowledge about it is you. and if you can't fake it - you lie (oh, sorry embellish)

ConHog
01-24-2013, 10:47 AM
Sorry Conman, you are the one who uses the racist language and admitted in one of your posts you are a lib. So continue to be a troll, to inject pure BS and try to derail threads, and play the victim card when confronted. and if anyone can post on topics in which they have no knowledge about it is you. and if you can't fake it - you lie (oh, sorry embellish)

Got a link to where I allegedly admitted to being a fellow lib there?

red states rule
01-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Got a link to where I allegedly admitted to being a fellow lib there?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?38831-Take-it-out-on-me-question-and-answer-time&p=609550&highlight=#post609550 Post 55 - your own words Conman

ConHog
01-24-2013, 10:55 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?38831-Take-it-out-on-me-question-and-answer-time&p=609550&highlight=#post609550 Post 55 - your own words Conman

HAHAHAHHA seriously? I make a post jesting about the board thinking I'm a liberal and you confuse that with me labeling myself a liberal.

red states rule
01-24-2013, 10:56 AM
HAHAHAHHA seriously? I make a post jesting about the board thinking I'm a liberal and you confuse that with me labeling myself a liberal.

Yea, libs usually say they were joking when they tell the truth. You can also blather how your "joke" is being taken out of context.

logroller
01-25-2013, 12:02 AM
Like Media Matters you leave out how Rush set up his quote. Here are the three paragraphs from the interview in which Rush made the statement And here are some gems from the oh so tolerant left http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Misc/misc.news.internet.discuss/2010-02/msg00339.html
The rush quote was from time.com, not media matters; the media matters link was coulter and had the full script....as did time. But the context didn't alter the quotes I offered. What did I leave out exactly...the part where he said he didnt spew venom...just before he spewed venom-- that only reinforces the quote, not mitigate it. If your idea of busting my balls for cherry picking is reinforcing my point, you're as whacked as Rush. thing is, he's in it for the money; he admits as much in that interview-- what's your excuse reason?

red states rule
01-25-2013, 02:38 AM
The rush quote was from time.com, not media matters; the media matters link was coulter and had the full script....as did time. But the context didn't alter the quotes I offered. What did I leave out exactly...the part where he said he didnt spew venom...just before he spewed venom-- that only reinforces the quote, not mitigate it. If your idea of busting my balls for cherry picking is reinforcing my point, you're as whacked as Rush. thing is, he's in it for the money; he admits as much in that interview-- what's your excuse reason?

up on the wrong side of the slab this morning LR? I posted the entire context of that "hate" quote from Rush and not just one sentence and you get all huffy. He did call for the murder of and liberal as you wanted everyone to think. Meanwhile you ignore the dozen so examples of death wishes from your fellow liberals and continue to rant about your already debunked Rush quote. Take a pill LR and accept the fact the tolerant left has a history of wanting people dead simply because they have a different opinion on the role and size of government. As far as reinforcing your point - yes you are one angry liberal. After winning the election I would think you would be in a better mood

logroller
01-26-2013, 01:05 AM
up on the wrong side of the slab this morning LR? I posted the entire context of that "hate" quote from Rush and not just one sentence and you get all huffy. He did call for the murder of and liberal as you wanted everyone to think. Meanwhile you ignore the dozen so examples of death wishes from your fellow liberals and continue to rant about your already debunked Rush quote. Take a pill LR and accept the fact the tolerant left has a history of wanting people dead simply because they have a different opinion on the role and size of government. As far as reinforcing your point - yes you are one angry liberal. After winning the election I would think you would be in a better mood
He said kill, not murder; and said leave a couple as examples-- hence my clemency comment. The quote spoke for itself; all that context confused must have confused you. Not surprising-- that's the goal of media nowadays. I try to ignore the yahoos in media; but sadly, folks like you are hellbent on carrying their water. I might be more liberal than you, but I'm no liberal. With the onslaught of big government coming hard and fast despite, and perhaps because of media's efforts, I would think you'd reevaluate republican political tactics...I am.

ConHog
01-26-2013, 01:07 AM
He said kill, not murder; and said leave a couple as examples-- hence my clemency comment. The quote spoke for itself; all that context confused must have confused you. Not surprising-- that's the goal of media nowadays. I try to ignore the yahoos in media; but sadly, folks like you are hellbent on carrying their water. I might be more liberal than you, but I'm no liberal. With the onslaught of big government coming hard and fast despite, and perhaps because of media's efforts, I would think you'd reevaluate republican political tactics...I am.

no shit, I know they think that they need to keep moving further right, as they feel the dems keep moving further left, but the opposite is what should be happening, they should be moving further center.

red states rule
01-26-2013, 04:05 AM

LR you are really messed up on this. Rush clearly did not want to harm any liberal he wanted them defeated at the ballot box and keep a few around to remind people what libs stand for. During the Bush years libs made a movie about his murder, a book was written about the same topic, and elected Dems wanted him shot between the eyes - I never heard anyone on the left speak out about that. As far as me being "hellbent" I am on the record here for wanting R's to grow a pair and pass a balanced budget that kicks in TODAY and not 10 years from now. Dems have not moved an inch in their desire to bankrupt America; has refused to pass a budget in over 4 years, have ran ads about R's killing Grandma in response to R's presenting a budget (where spending continues to increase) and willing to jack up taxes - yet where the hell are Dems - still screaming how R's are extreme. You may want to move to the middle - but that is where the problem lies. This nation is f'ing broke and Dems want to jack up the spending even more while R's want to "slow the rate of growth". Both are unacceptable if you want to solve the problem

ConHog
01-26-2013, 04:16 AM
LR you are really messed up on this. Rush clearly did not want to harm any liberal he wanted them defeated at the ballot box and keep a few around to remind people what libs stand for. During the Bush years libs made a movie about his murder, a book was written about the same topic, and elected Dems wanted him shot between the eyes - I never heard anyone on the left speak out about that. As far as me being "hellbent" I am on the record here for wanting R's to grow a pair and pass a balanced budget that kicks in TODAY and not 10 years from now. Dems have not moved an inch in their desire to bankrupt America; has refused to pass a budget in over 4 years, have ran ads about R's killing Grandma in response to R's presenting a budget (where spending continues to increase) and willing to jack up taxes - yet where the hell are Dems - still screaming how R's are extreme. You may want to move to the middle - but that is where the problem lies. This nation is f'ing broke and Dems want to jack up the spending even more while R's want to "slow the rate of growth". Both are unacceptable if you want to solve the problem

why you are refusing to admit that some on the right are nuts and want people they disagree with dead and have expressed that and why you are crying that some on the left don't denounce their idiots for doing so is beyond me.

It's completely hypocritical of you RSR. Oh that's right..............

red states rule
01-26-2013, 04:20 AM
why you are refusing to admit that some on the right are nuts and want people they disagree with dead and have expressed that and why you are crying that some on the left don't denounce their idiots for doing so is beyond me.

It's completely hypocritical of you RSR. Oh that's right..............

GO back and read post #18; and if you are unable to do that please have an adult read it to you