PDA

View Full Version : Notice to board

Robert A Whit
01-23-2013, 02:29 PM
I am so pleased, no matter what has happened on this board to present you all with this piece. Thank all of you. Even if we had some cross words in the past, thank you all very much.

http://youtu.be/bOqyygAQSX0

darin
01-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Go fuck yourself.

I KID! I KID :)

:cheers:

tailfins
01-23-2013, 02:52 PM
If there was ever any doubt, any crap I have given you wasn't to be taken serious, Mr. Robert A. *hit.

jimnyc
01-23-2013, 03:14 PM
I am so pleased, no matter what has happened on this board to present you all with this piece. Thank all of you. Even if we had some cross words in the past, thank you all very much.

I know you're not far from San Francisco, so I hope this isn't some weird way of hitting on some of us! :lol:

Just kidding ya, Bobby. We love you too, but you still ain't getting my Bud Light. I'm feeling generous though, so you can have an old can of Schlitz! LOL You have to remember that, it's what my old man used to drink when I was a kid! :coffee:

gabosaurus
01-23-2013, 03:16 PM
The crap I give to people on this board is always serious. Except when it's not. :cool:

Robert A Whit
01-23-2013, 08:24 PM
I know you're not far from San Francisco, so I hope this isn't some weird way of hitting on some of us! :lol:

Just kidding ya, Bobby. We love you too, but you still ain't getting my Bud Light. I'm feeling generous though, so you can have an old can of Schlitz! LOL You have to remember that, it's what my old man used to drink when I was a kid! :coffee:

No no no. I love women. I am not even hitting on the women of the board. I thought I said one time if you want to send me booze, how about Makers Mark? I have been tempted many times to buy some since I hear is it outstanding.

But about beer. I favor some beers though not Budweiser.

I am a huge fan of Sierra Nevada ales. Try them if you have not. In San Diego, I love to stop and buy the beers of Karl Strauss. If you ever get it by mail, you will shn Bud for life. The Star of India is a fine pale ale. Bud is like .... well put it into things you may think of, a common hot dog. The beers I love are like Filet Mignon or a great Chateu Brion.

Get yourself a case of Sierra Nevada pale ale and be treated to a real beer. In your area, perhaps Costco carries it since they do in my area.

When i get down to San Diego area though I by their beer in the very large brown bottles. I believe that they also have six packs. Very awesome beer.

aboutime
01-23-2013, 08:29 PM
The crap I give to people on this board is always serious. Except when it's not. :cool:

Agreed gabby. You are one Serious contributor of crap on this board...all the time.