PDA

View Full Version : Huma Abedin's Role?

taft2012
01-24-2013, 07:29 AM
I didn't get to see the entire hearings yesterday, but from what I see it doesn't look like the subject of Huma Abedin was brought up at all.

She should be put up before Congress and asked; what role did she play in key intelligence not reaching the Secretary of State?

What role did she play in perpetuating the lie that the attack was inspired by a "disgusting video"?

If there were dispatches sent to Hillary about the Muslim Brotherhood mobilizing against our embassy in Benghazi.... and Hillary's confidante is the daughter of founding members of the Muslim Brotherhood and Muslim Sisterhood, isn't there at least a slight *POSSIBILITY* she may have played a role in blocking that intelligence from reaching Hillary?

Huma Abedin is the daughter of Islamic fundamentalists, a female who was approved for higher education, gets to do magazine spreads in short skirts, marry an American Jew and bear him a child, and participate in some sort of platonic (or worse) lesbian relationship with the Secretary of State. If ever there was a candidate for a sharia death sentence, it's Huma Abedin. Yet, there she remains.

Unfortunately, we've reached a point where we're not even allowed to ask those obvious questions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2013, 09:26 AM
I didn't get to see the entire hearings yesterday, but from what I see it doesn't look like the subject of Huma Abedin was brought up at all.

She should be put up before Congress and asked; what role did she play in key intelligence not reaching the Secretary of State?

What role did she play in perpetuating the lie that the attack was inspired by a "disgusting video"?

If there were dispatches sent to Hillary about the Muslim Brotherhood mobilizing against our embassy in Benghazi.... and Hillary's confidante is the daughter of founding members of the Muslim Brotherhood and Muslim Sisterhood, isn't there at least a slight *POSSIBILITY* she may have played a role in blocking that intelligence from reaching Hillary?

Huma Abedin is the daughter of Islamic fundamentalists, a female who was approved for higher education, gets to do magazine spreads in short skirts, marry an American Jew and bear him a child, and participate in some sort of platonic (or worse) lesbian relationship with the Secretary of State. If ever there was a candidate for a sharia death sentence, it's Huma Abedin. Yet, there she remains.

Unfortunately, we've reached a point where we're not even allowed to ask those obvious questions.

Our nation is under constant attack my friend! What is worse the attackers are elected and put into power by the citizens. There has been a shadow government with our government for quite some time , only now the positions have been reversed. The shadow government is no longer in the shadows! It is out front and center calling the shots= obama.
Those questions will never be asked and Hillary's testimony was a dog and pony show where those asking the questions were in such awe of the hideous princess that they drooled on themselves.
She has been saved to run for the Presidency after this maggot leaves!! Those destroying the nation are meticulous in their methods and rarely rush things. When they make mistakes they use the magic fix-it wand. And then the American public goes back to sleep.Tyr

fj1200
01-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Hmm, another conspiracy in search of evidence.

I move for a forum change.

Gaffer
01-24-2013, 09:40 AM
Congress doesn't pay any attention to such things as her past and her connections. And her actions are perfectly acceptable in sharia law as long as it's for the betterment of islam. Holder held over for a second performance as head of the DOJ, Kerry being made secretary of state. There's a whole plethora of criminals, communists and islamists being put in charge of things and people wonder why gun sales are increasing and people are up in arms over the 2nd amendment.

Hail Caesar, let the tribulation begin.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2013, 09:47 AM
Hmm, another conspiracy in search of evidence.

I move for a forum change.

Good plan, when are you leaving? ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2013, 09:49 AM
Congress doesn't pay any attention to such things as her past and her connections. And her actions are perfectly acceptable in sharia law as long as it's for the betterment of islam. Holder held over for a second performance as head of the DOJ, Kerry being made secretary of state. There's a whole plethora of criminals, communists and islamists being put in charge of things and people wonder why gun sales are increasing and people are up in arms over the 2nd amendment.

Hail Caesar, let the tribulation begin.

Careful or fj will be suggesting a forum change for you as well. ;)-Tyr

fj1200
01-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Good plan, when are you leaving? ;)

When my work here is done and you have been imbued with the ability to think rationally and discuss with logic.

So... not anytime soon.

ConHog
01-24-2013, 09:53 AM
When my work here is done and you have been imbued with the ability to think rationally and discuss with logic.

So... not anytime soon.

LOL He couldn't even differentiate your move to have this thread moved to the proper FORUM from a move to remove HIM to a different BOARD , which certainly isn't what you moved to do.

fj1200
01-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Careful or fj will be suggesting a forum change for you as well. ;)-Tyr

Why would I want Gaffer to go anywhere?

Pardon me for desiring accuracy in thread creation. Conspiracy Theories (http://www.debatepolicy.com/forumdisplay.php?24-Conspiracy-Theories)

:slap:

fj1200
01-24-2013, 09:54 AM
LOL He couldn't even differentiate your move to have this thread moved to the proper FORUM from a move to remove HIM to a different BOARD , which certainly isn't what you moved to do.

Is that a second? :laugh:

ConHog
01-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Is that a second? :laugh:

Personally I believe we need an "I'm pissed and here is the resultant illogical rant" board.

:laugh2:

Thunderknuckles
01-24-2013, 11:21 AM
That's a bit out there taft but let's assume there are questions being asked. They would not be asked in public precisely because of her background. It would look like a witch hunt. CAIR would be up in arms and all over the airwaves, etc. All of which would detract from effectively investigating her "role" in the debacle. Best to do it all under the radar without arousing suspicion.

In any case, I don't think she's in a position to be the conduit of classified information for Clinton as Deputy Chief of Staff. I would think that high level intelligence would be communicated directly to Clinton from the source and not tossed off to an aid. But seeing as how this whole thing played out, I could be wrong :)

Gaffer
01-24-2013, 12:04 PM
That's a bit out there taft but let's assume there are questions being asked. They would not be asked in public precisely because of her background. It would look like a witch hunt. CAIR would be up in arms and all over the airwaves, etc. All of which would detract from effectively investigating her "role" in the debacle. Best to do it all under the radar without arousing suspicion.

In any case, I don't think she's in a position to be the conduit of classified information for Clinton as Deputy Chief of Staff. I would think that high level intelligence would be communicated directly to Clinton from the source and not tossed off to an aid. But seeing as how this whole thing played out, I could be wrong :)

I agree with your first paragraph. As for the second, she already has clinton's ear. And she does have access to all the classified information as chief of staff. She could hold the position without the clearance. I just have to wonder how she got the clearance considering her background and associations.

jafar00
01-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Why is Huma being singled out?

aboutime
01-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Bottom line. Hillary was just playing a masterful game of CYA at those hearings.

She's on her way out. Has no REAL responsibility for anything. Nor does she want to be held responsible for anything that took place.

REMEMBER. Hillary MAY be planning on running for President again. And, she's banking on OBAMA protecting her because SHE protected him, and his CROOKS who are still playing games with the survival of this nation.

Hillary is as much of a Liar as Obama, and Bubba.

Anyone who thinks her SHIT DOESN'T STINK...probably feels the same way. 4393 4394

jimnyc
01-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Why is Huma being singled out?

I think some believe part in due to her connection, albeit distant now, to the Brotherhood...

Regardless, I think she, and everyone else even remotely involved in Benghazi should be interviewed. I think no stone should be unturned and whoever dropped the ball on the repeated requests for security, should resign or be fired. WAY too many requests, ignored or denied, and then they paid with their lives.

aboutime
01-24-2013, 04:15 PM
I think some believe part in due to her connection, albeit distant now, to the Brotherhood...

Regardless, I think she, and everyone else even remotely involved in Benghazi should be interviewed. I think no stone should be unturned and whoever dropped the ball on the repeated requests for security, should resign or be fired. WAY too many requests, ignored or denied, and then they paid with their lives.

jimnyc. I saw a small portion of Clinton yesterday, when she ACTED...and I stress ACTED like she was concerned about those FOUR dead Americans.

But. I also recall when her GATOR Tears also appeared during her last Presidential bid...while speaking to Female supporters who were donating BIG BUCKS...as those GATOR Tears got her all of the Attention she needed.

If ANYONE trusts Hillary, Bubba, or Obama any farther than you can SPIT. You need to get your head examined. Preferably by using a hammer on your temple...to listen for the Empty space sounds.

jafar00
01-25-2013, 03:45 PM

I would guarantee that any connection if it was there in the first place would have evaporated when she discarded her Hijab and married a Jew.

Thunderknuckles
01-25-2013, 03:47 PM
I would guarantee that any connection if it was there in the first place would have evaporated when she discarded her Hijab and married a Jew.
That's part of her deep cover to conspiracy theorists though :)

jimnyc
01-25-2013, 03:49 PM

What if he converted?

One of my buddies, Muslim, married a Catholic girl, and have now been married for 11 years. My OTHER friends said this is OK with them, but only if she converted within one year of marriage, which she has not. He is also Shia, the one who married Catholic, and that's why the OTHERS claim he never had her convert.

But they have an awesome marriage. He's a cop, moved here from Iran when he was a boy, and she works at HQ for a major supermarket.

ConHog
01-25-2013, 04:17 PM
What if he converted?

One of my buddies, Muslim, married a Catholic girl, and have now been married for 11 years. My OTHER friends said this is OK with them, but only if she converted within one year of marriage, which she has not. He is also Shia, the one who married Catholic, and that's why the OTHERS claim he never had her convert.

But they have an awesome marriage. He's a cop, moved here from Iran when he was a boy, and she works at HQ for a major supermarket.

your buddy the Muslim is on someone's list as not a true Muslim and would be killed just the same as the Catholic girl. Them fuckers are crazy like that.

jafar00
01-26-2013, 05:46 PM
What if he converted?

That would be ok.

I'm sure the Shia follow the same law as we do. A man can marry a non Muslim woman. I worked with someone in London who had a Catholic wife and he said that she made him a better Muslim. She made sure he woke up to pray at 3am etc....

your buddy the Muslim is on someone's list as not a true Muslim and would be killed just the same as the Catholic girl. Them fuckers are crazy like that.

Maybe some Shia and some of the crazier Salafis would think that.

ConHog
01-26-2013, 05:51 PM
That would be ok.

I'm sure the Shia follow the same law as we do. A man can marry a non Muslim woman. I worked with someone in London who had a Catholic wife and he said that she made him a better Muslim. She made sure he woke up to pray at 3am etc....

Yes, I was only speaking of the crazies. I recognize that many Muslims are more of the live and let live variety.

Let me add that most Christians are of that variety as well, so don't let the behavior of some here convince you otherwise.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2013, 09:29 PM
I agree with your first paragraph. As for the second, she already has clinton's ear. And she does have access to all the classified information as chief of staff. She could hold the position without the clearance. I just have to wonder how she got the clearance considering her background and associations.

Rumor has it that she has a lot more than just Hillary's ear..;)
Although the thought repulses me , such people use sex to gain power. A small sacrifice for the glory of Islam and its eventual triumph!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2013, 10:49 PM

You post that and this in the same post??--Tyr

That would be ok.
I'm sure the Shia follow the same law as we do.