PDA

View Full Version : General Wants Gay Ban Lifted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

retiredman
04-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Must have also been one of the little guys, because if you're three miles from a modern nuclear weapon, you're going to be nothing more than a shadow on the ground, even if you are in a hole.

But just to make a final comment on mfm's absurd contention that if you allowed multitudes of openly homo men and women to suddenly invade the military, and that somehow, magically, the UCMJ would hold them all to stellar behavior... it's just the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. If that argument had ANY merit, society would be free of all crime then too. How utterly preposterous. The notion is one straight from the mind of an unstable person.

newsflash: the UCMJ doesn't hold everyone to stellar behavior NOW. It is the code of military justice. There are brigs and military prisons full of people who violate the code today. Every single day military personnel violate the UCMJ and every day they are brought to some form of appropriate officially sanctioned justice, be it NJP or courts martial. Nobody suggested that the UCMJ would PREVENT any inappropriate behavior, only that it is and can continue to be the standard of behavior by which military personnel are held accountable and disciplined if they fail to uphold that standard. If you join the military and you know what the standard of behavior is, and you want to fulfill your enlistment, you obey the rules. If you don't, the system is long and well established that will appropriately discipline you.

As I said earlier, there have been gays in the military all along... standing in that communal airforce shower room with you. They will be there if gays are allowed to enlist. they know the consequences of inappropriate behavior, and so do straight guys who might otherwise be physically hostile to gays. Everybody knows the rules. If you don't like playing by those rules, don't enlist in the first place.

And again, there are gay young men in high school sports locker rooms and shower rooms with straight guys every day across America. If your fears had any rational foundation, why do we not hear of rampant violence erupting as a result of that close contact?

retiredman
04-29-2008, 02:27 PM
The weapon was launched from a canon.

are you sure it wasn't from a fugue?

glockmail
04-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Must have also been one of the little guys, because if you're three miles from a modern nuclear weapon, you're going to be nothing more than a shadow on the ground, even if you are in a hole.

But just to make a final comment on mfm's absurd contention that if you allowed multitudes of openly homo men and women to suddenly invade the military, and that somehow, magically, the UCMJ would hold them all to stellar behavior... it's just the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. If that argument had ANY merit, society would be free of all crime then too. How utterly preposterous. The notion is one straight from the mind of an unstable person.

I'm sure it must have been. After all it was shot out of a cannon.

I think mfm's living in a dream world with that assertion. Maybe he's had too much jism flavored Famous Grouse and its affected his brain.

retiredman
04-29-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm sure it must have been. After all it was shot out of a cannon.

I think mfm's living in a dream world with that assertion. Maybe he's had too much jism flavored Famous Grouse and its affected his brain.

nice edit.... for a minute I thought that Pachabel was in the weapons business!

glockmail
04-29-2008, 02:37 PM
nice edit.... ... Did I spell jism incorrectly? :pee:

retiredman
04-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Did I spell jism incorrectly? :pee:

you misspelled cannon ...twice!:lol:

glockmail
04-29-2008, 02:40 PM
you misspelled cannon ...twice!:lol: You must have had too much of the Famous Grouse last night. How's your companion?

retiredman
04-29-2008, 02:46 PM
You must have had too much of the Famous Grouse last night. How's your companion?

I had no scotch last night.... just decaf green tea. I pretty much reserve my scotch drinking for the weekends.

And my wife is fine. she's busy packing for our trip to Mexico. now why don't you put your "canon" back where it belongs and address post #1751?

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Did I spell jism incorrectly? :pee:

Did you hear something glock? Hmmmm.... sounded kinda like a pig takin' a shit.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 02:51 PM
Actually I was talking about the one who has long left this earth. I figure the scotch helps you dull the painful memories.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Did you hear something glock? Hmmmm.... sounded kinda like a pig takin' a shit. Maybe its a ghost?

retiredman
04-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Did you hear something glock? Hmmmm.... sounded kinda like a pig takin' a shit.

you can run away from #1751 too. it really is your style. rants based upon your emotions and refusal to address contradictory viewpoints.

narrow minded...and small minded.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 02:55 PM
17 and 51. Do you think that was their ages when these events occurred?

retiredman
04-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Actually I was talking about the one who has long left this earth. I figure the scotch helps you dull the painful memories.

I have no painful memories of my dad.

it's a pity some people's poor sons will not be able to say the same.

and as I said. decaf green tea is what I drink most evenings.

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 03:02 PM
17 and 51. Do you think that was their ages when these events occurred?

I keep hearing... kinda like echo's. Don't know what it is. Weird though... it's almost like it smells bad too, like a baby shit it's diapers and it's whining.

glockmail
04-29-2008, 03:12 PM
I keep hearing... kinda like echo's. Don't know what it is. Weird though... it's almost like it smells bad too, like a baby shit it's diapers and it's whining. Once you get your bung-hole widened its got to be difficult to keep the shit in. Maybe that's what the smell is, coming from the northeast somewhere. New Hampshire maybe? No, maybe further north.

Pale Rider
04-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Once you get your bung-hole widened its got to be difficult to keep the shit in. Maybe that's what the smell is, coming from the northeast somewhere. New Hampshire maybe? No, maybe further north.

So then diapers ARE needed on this person. Hmmm... curious how his need for diapers mimics his attitude. They're both full of shit.

Noir
05-03-2008, 05:46 AM
And you are implying they never would, which in reality is far more ridiculous than implying they would. If anyone needs to get a grip, it's you.
No i'm not, re-read my post, i state that if it happens (as it probably will) then it would be dealt with just as a male/female sexual harresment claim would be dealt with

And let me educate you what "homophobic" means. Homophobia is a "fear" of homosexuals. A "phobia" is a "fear." NO ONE here has uttered ONE WORD of "fear" for homosexuality. Disgust, yes. Fear, no. Get that straight, because using liberal, faggot apologist buzz words won't work here junior. It just makes you look stupid.
Fair play homophobia is the wrong terminology.

Wrong keemosbee... your ignorance of the military since you've never served is showing in spades.

You see you'll say that with me, but then you disregard people who share my point of view even though they have military experience, so even if i had military experience you would not value my input any more.

That's the WHOLE problem with faggots in the military.
I thought you said before the problem was basic training, after all you did go on about it for pages and pages, seemingly blind to any points that retorted your 'problem'

Europe is a filthy, liberal cesspool. God help us if we EVER become like them.
Nice dodge but, this does not in any way adress the fact that we are able to overcome the insurmountable problems that you detail with basic training, proving that they are not problems at all.

(BTW i was pleasantly surprised that you responded to my post in a debating manor.)

Pale Rider
05-03-2008, 09:24 AM
No i'm not, re-read my post, i state that if it happens (as it probably will) then it would be dealt with just as a male/female sexual harresment claim would be dealt with

Fair play homophobia is the wrong terminology.

You see you'll say that with me, but then you disregard people who share my point of view even though they have military experience, so even if i had military experience you would not value my input any more.

I thought you said before the problem was basic training, after all you did go on about it for pages and pages, seemingly blind to any points that retorted your 'problem'

Nice dodge but, this does not in any way address the fact that we are able to overcome the insurmountable problems that you detail with basic training, proving that they are not problems at all.

(BTW i was pleasantly surprised that you responded to my post in a debating manor.)

You made that huge post, and the only thing that needs attention is the fact that I did NOT say anything about "fair play" homosexuality. I don't even know what that means. I was addressing the fact that you were using an old liberal, homo apologist, excuse maker tactic of accusing the person expressing a normal feeling of disgust with homosexuality of being homophobic. I had to educate as to what that word means, and what a phobia is. Go back and reread my post. It appears you didn't learn anything.

Everything else you said above is just inane liberal psychobabble.

Noir
05-03-2008, 11:17 AM
And you back to your old ways of just ignoring the post :( and it wasn't that big,

anyways sorry for the confusion on 'fair play' it simply means like 'fair enough'. As in a accept your point that i was using the wrong terminology, looking back on it i really should have put a comma in, i.e "Fair play, homophobia was the wrong term for me to use" Hope this clears it up.

But please try and address the points in the post rather than just pawing it of as you tend to do.

Pale Rider
05-04-2008, 02:06 PM
And you back to your old ways of just ignoring the post :( and it wasn't that big,

anyways sorry for the confusion on 'fair play' it simply means like 'fair enough'. As in a accept your point that i was using the wrong terminology, looking back on it i really should have put a comma in, i.e "Fair play, homophobia was the wrong term for me to use" Hope this clears it up.

But please try and address the points in the post rather than just pawing it of as you tend to do.

You've been here one month, and responded to a handful of my posts. Please do not presume to know my posting habits, and keep your suggestions of change to yourself.

I've been with Jim on his boards for going on five years, and I'm not about to change anything I do here by means of your suggestion... understand?

I do, however, give every new person here the chance to engage in level headed, non sarcastic debate. If you'd like that, then I'm right there with you.

Noir
05-12-2008, 06:38 PM
You've been here one month, and responded to a handful of my posts. Please do not presume to know my posting habits, and keep your suggestions of change to yourself.

I am not presuming, i'm making a judgment based on time that i have been here, which granted isn't too long but after reading quite allot of posts (though i've only posted 100+ i've read many many more) you do get a general feel about posters and how they post.

I've been with Jim on his boards for going on five years, and I'm not about to change anything I do here by means of your suggestion... understand?
Fair enough, i was just asking you to address the points in my post, sorry if that was too much of an ask, i'll not do it in future.

I do, however, give every new person here the chance to engage in level headed, non sarcastic debate. If you'd like that, then I'm right there with you.
I would love that :) so lets start (cus the last few pages where just warm ups)

Well there's no time like the present, lets get stuck in..

And you are implying they never would, which in reality is far more ridiculous than implying they would. If anyone needs to get a grip, it's you.

And let me educate you what "homophobic" means. Homophobia is a "fear" of homosexuals. A "phobia" is a "fear." NO ONE here has uttered ONE WORD of "fear" for homosexuality. Disgust, yes. Fear, no. Get that straight, because using liberal, faggot apologist buzz words won't work here junior. It just makes you look stupid.
Fair play, homophobia was the wrong term for me to use.

Wrong keemosbee... your ignorance of the military since you've never served is showing in spades.

That's the WHOLE problem with faggots in the military.

Europe is a filthy, liberal cesspool. God help us if we EVER become like them.
Nice dodge but, this does not in any way adress the fact that we are able to overcome the insurmountable problems that you detail with basic training, proving that they are not problems at all.

Noir
05-16-2008, 11:33 AM
ok, its now been 11 days since any sort of response, am i to assume this means you're not able to retort my points? or just lazyness?

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 06:31 AM
ok, its now been 11 days since any sort of response, am i to assume this means you're not able to retort my points? or just lazyness?

You didn't make any "points." Your over inflated ego is on display, but that's all.

Noir
05-17-2008, 12:04 PM
You didn't make any "points." Your over inflated ego is on display, but that's all.

Right, that's it, you've officially board me out off a topic. You win, congrats, but really your meant to debate, not ignore, but however you get your kicks...

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Right, that's it, you've officially board me out off a topic. You win, congrats, but really your meant to debate, not ignore, but however you get your kicks...

I started this thread, there's 1776 replies in it, and I've been active in 99% of it. Now you're going to try and play it like I haven't debated in here?

That's just going to make you look dumb chief.

Yes... it is my contention that there is no way to properly segregate homosexuals in Basic Training. If you think there is a way, lets hear it.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 02:27 PM
I started this thread, there's 1776 replies in it, and I've been active in 99% of it. Now you're going to try and play it like I haven't debated in here?

Yes... it is my contention that there is no way to properly segregate homosexuals in Basic Training. If you think there is a way, lets hear it.

and it is my contention that homosexuals do not need to be segregated. All you have is unfounded opinion to counter that. I point out that, since the dawn of time, gay men have showered with straight men in basic training. Somehow, they have been able to control their sexual urges in the past... and I contend there is no reason to believe that they will not be able to do so in the future. gay men need to understand going into the all-volunteer armed forces that they will need to take a vow of celibacy while in because their sexual practices are against the UCMJ. That is not that big of a deal. People take vows of celibacy all the time in all walks of life. The military need not be any different.

But when I have made this argument, all you do is claim I am crazy and run away from it.

dread
05-17-2008, 02:34 PM
and it is my contention that homosexuals do not need to be segregated. All you have is unfounded opinion to counter that. I point out that, since the dawn of time, gay men have showered with straight men in basic training. Somehow, they have been able to control their sexual urges in the past... and I contend there is no reason to believe that they will not be able to do so in the future. gay men need to understand going into the all-volunteer armed forces that they will need to take a vow of celibacy while in because their sexual practices are against the UCMJ. That is not that big of a deal. People take vows of celibacy all the time in all walks of life. The military need not be any different.

But when I have made this argument, all you do is claim I am crazy and run away from it.

For a gay person to keep a vow of celibacy IT IS a big deal. Faggotry isnt about a harmonious relationship with another being. It is purely about getting ones rocks off.

Just as sexual predators are a perversion AND NOT about sex whats so ever.

So can homosexuality be considered a sickness. Just like sexual addiction.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 02:38 PM

We've been over this to the enth degree. When I countered with the argument that you may as well put all the straight men in with the straight girls then, you came unglued and started in with your wise cracks. There is absolutely no difference between a shower room full of naked young men and women, than a shower room full of naked homo boys and men. None. Zero. Why punish straight men and women with segregation when you suggest homos be naked in with the sex that turns them on? Why is it only your beloved homos get to shower up, naked, with the sex that turns them on? Why shouldn't the straights be given the same opportunity then? If homo boys can control themselves in a steamy shower room full of naked men, then straight men and women should be able to do the same thing right? Yeah, right. Or at least that's what you'll have us all believe.

You have nothing more than your "opinion" to offer this topic either, so you've already got your pink undies in a bundle. News flash shyster, you're opinion carries no more weight than anybody elses, including mine.

Now check you're attitude at the door.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 02:48 PM
We've been over this to the enth degree. When I countered with the argument that you may as well put all the straight men in with the straight girls then, you came unglued and started in with your wise cracks. There is absolutely no difference between a shower room full of naked young men and women, than a shower room full of naked homo boys and men. None. Zero. Why punish straight men and women with segregation when you suggest homos be naked in with the sex that turns them on? Why is it only your beloved homos get to shower up, naked, with the sex that turns them on? Why shouldn't the straights be given the same opportunity then? If homo boys can control themselves in a steamy shower room full of naked men, then straight men and women should be able to do the same thing right? Yeah, right. Or at least that's what you'll have us all believe.

You have nothing more than your "opinion" to offer this topic either, so you've already got your pink undies in a bundle. News flash shyster, you're opinion carries no more weight than anybody elses, including mine.

of course there is a difference. We have not been putting women in with men showering for centuries. We have with gay men and straight men.

There is no operational necessity that would require men and women showering together. We have developed training facilities and operational facilities that accomodate the separation of the sexes. We have not done so for gay versus straight men... or gay versus straight women. My assertion is that there would be no need to do so. You seem to believe that gay men who get into the shower with you would be so overcome with lust for your hot body that they would be unable to control themselves and sprout a woody just looking at your incredible hunky physique. My point was and is: when you were in basic training for the airforce, how many guys sprouted wood checking out the naked palerider in the shower? The odds are that there were several gay men in there with you and they clearly controlled themselves then...and could do so now, no doubt.

All that needs to be done is for the military to do what it has always done and that is to enforce the UCMJ.

Care to argue against that position, or just resort to insults?

retiredman
05-17-2008, 02:49 PM
For a gay person to keep a vow of celibacy IT IS a big deal. Faggotry isnt about a harmonious relationship with another being. It is purely about getting ones rocks off.

and you know this from personal experience, I take it?

dread
05-17-2008, 02:55 PM

You know you make a good point here. As much as I would love to believe in equality and that men and women can work together and shower together it just wouldnt work.

Isnt there a reason why there are laws on the books about walking around naked?

dread
05-17-2008, 02:59 PM
and you know this from personal experience, I take it?

Personal friends and the community they surrounded themselves in I saw this stuff going on all the time. . However I never partook.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Personal friends and the community they surrounded themselves in I saw this stuff going on all the time. . However I never partook.

I know many gay men who served honorably and remained celibate during their service. I have several work for me.

actsnoblemartin
05-17-2008, 04:32 PM
gay men are are evil and cant serve honorably

kidding :poop:

I know many gay men who served honorably and remained celibate during their service. I have several work for me.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 06:15 PM

I gotta tell ya about maggotfrommaine D, he tells stories... big stories. About being a commander in the Navy, a preacher at a church, but yet supports sexual perversions and talks like gutter trash. It doesn't add up. Most here take him as a pathological liar and nut case. He's a self made internet man, in his own mind.

dread
05-17-2008, 06:30 PM
I gotta tell ya about maggotfrommaine D, he tells stories... big stories. About being a commander in the Navy, a preacher at a church, but yet supports sexual perversions and talks like gutter trash. It doesn't add up. Most here take him as a pathological liar and nut case.

Really?...I thought I read somewhere that he was an officer in the Navy but never read that he was a commander. I cant remember what rank he said but I guess it doesnt really matter.

For all we know HE MAY WELL BE telling the truth. And if it is... That would explain why sooo many people are running away from church. People like him ( if this message board is an acurate portrayal of his actions) make others WANT to become atheist. Or at the very least find the hypocracy in his actions and his preaching and not want to go to church.

Also...If he is telling the truth those people in Maine are fuckin sheep.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Really?...I thought I read somewhere that he was an officer in the Navy but never read that he was a commander. I cant remember what rank he said but I guess it doesnt really matter.

For all we know HE MAY WELL BE telling the truth. And if it is... That would explain why sooo many people are running away from church. People like him ( if this message board is an acurate portrayal of his actions) make others WANT to become atheist. Or at the very least find the hypocracy in his actions and his preaching and not want to go to church.

Also...If he is telling the truth those people in Maine are fuckin sheep.

The guy gets all bent and insults people with the most vile, caustic, personally insulting things said this board has seen, and then tries to act like he's above it all. It's an act. He even went as far as to wish death on red states rule, who is fighting cancer as we speak, so he could "piss on his casket." I've never heard such cold hearted filth. And I think his Navy story is just a huge lie, and his preaching story. I think he's a fucking crank from maine that has to hide out up there because he's a social outcast, and can't be around a lot of people, else he'll get his ass kicked.

Watch him... everything I've told you you'll see him do. He can't help himself. He's his own worst enemy.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 06:56 PM
The guy gets all bent and insults people with the most vile, caustic, personally insulting things said this board has seen, and then tries to act like he's above it all. It's an act. He even went as far as to wish death on red states rule, who is fighting cancer as we speak, so he could "piss on his casket." I've never heard such cold hearted filth. And I think his Navy story is just a huge lie, and his preaching story. I think he's a fucking crank from maine that has to hide out up there because he's a social outcast, and can't be around a lot of people, else he'll get his ass kicked.

Watch him... everything I've told you you'll see him do. He can't help himself. He's his own worst enemy.
like I said... no one remembers tossing the first insult, but everyone remembers being justified tossing the second in retaliation.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 07:00 PM
like I said... no one remembers tossing the first insult, but everyone remembers being justified tossing the second in retaliation.

You've thrown the first bomb many a time here... even to a subtle Abbey, who fucks with NO ONE here.... you were a complete ass, and are still.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 07:07 PM
You've thrown the first bomb many a time here... even to a subtle Abbey, who fucks with NO ONE here.... you were a complete ass, and are still.

and, true to my statement, you, of course, never remember tossing the first insult my way but are content knowing that you remain justified tossing them back at me thereafter.

thanks for proving my point.

care to address #1780, or are you in the "100% insult all the time" mode now?

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 07:22 PM
and, true to my statement, you, of course, never remember tossing the first insult my way but are content knowing that you remain justified tossing them back at me thereafter.

care to address #1780, or are you in the "100% insult all the time" mode now?

I do none of your bidding, anywhere, for any reason. You are a pig, and not worthy of reasonable debate in my eyes.

If you think someday we should have a civil debate, I can tell you this, not in the near future. You have earned a verbal beating... and that's just what you're going to get. Just remember, you brought it on yourself. The rest of the board may have tried to be more forgiving, like Yurt, who tried to be nice to you and you just shit in his face. Just another reason why I won't forgive you. I'm the board asshole, and don't forget it.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 07:27 PM
I do none of your bidding, anywhere, for any reason. You are a pig, and not worthy of reasonable debate in my eyes.

If you think someday we should have a civil debate, I can tell you this, not in the near future. You have earned a verbal beating... and that's just what you're going to get. Just remember, you brought it on yourself. The rest of the board may have tried to be more forgiving, like Yurt, who tried to be nice to you and you just shit in his face. Just another reason why I won't forgive you. I'm the board asshole, and don't forget it.

I won't forget it. I agree completely with your self appraisal.

Like I said.... I understand how easy it is to feel completely justified in retaliating ad infinitum to insults, and how hard it is to admit that we might bear some individual culpability for the environment of nastiness in which we find ourselves.

now...#1780, or will the insults just continue?

Yurt
05-17-2008, 07:28 PM

their names neal and bob?

retiredman
05-17-2008, 07:30 PM
their names neal and bob?

no.

Pale Rider
05-17-2008, 07:31 PM
I won't forget it. I agree completely with your self appraisal.

Like I said.... I understand how easy it is to feel completely justified in retaliating ad infinitum to insults, and how hard it is to admit that we might bear some individual culpability for the environment of nastiness in which we find ourselves.

now...#1780, or will the insults just continue?

The insults will continue, until I think you've redeemed yourself. However, I have no faith you will.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 07:33 PM
The insults will continue, until I think you've redeemed yourself. However, I have no faith you will.

so ...let me get this straight.... you are saying that you will not respond substantively to anything I post. Is that correct?

dread
05-17-2008, 07:34 PM

No doubt about it. I believe every word you say. Except I dont think he is hiding in Maine...I believe him to be with his own kind.

Yurt
05-17-2008, 07:35 PM
no.

ben and dover?

retiredman
05-17-2008, 07:36 PM
No doubt about it. I believe every word you say. Except I dont think he is hiding in Maine...I believe him to be with his own kind.

and I, of course, cannot remember insulting you, dread....but true to me axiom, you must remember such an initial insult from me and feel completely justified in retaliation.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 07:37 PM
ben and dover?

no.

dread
05-17-2008, 08:26 PM
and I, of course, cannot remember insulting you, dread....but true to me axiom, you must remember such an initial insult from me and feel completely justified in retaliation.

Damn...You dont read do you...I have repeatedly said THAT I HAVE BEEN THE FIRST to insult you. In fact I dont think I have seen a post from you to me where YOU have personally attacked or insulted me.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 08:58 PM
nor will you.

I am mildly curious, however, as to why you feel inclined to behave in such a manner.

dread
05-17-2008, 10:27 PM
nor will you.

I am mildly curious, however, as to why you feel inclined to behave in such a manner.

Remember that little thing about the constitution and how anyone who thinks torture is ok is a traitor to America ( according to you) And how you would love to come to blows with a certain somebody regarding that topic?

retiredman
05-17-2008, 10:31 PM
Remember that little thing about the constitution and how anyone who thinks torture is ok is a traitor to America ( according to you) And how you would love to come to blows with a certain somebody regarding that topic?

I remember how I supported the adherence to Article VI(2) of the constitution and suggested that those who don't are textbook definitions of "domestic enemies" of the constitution. I still feel that way. Does that make you feel compelled and justified in unilaterally insulting me?

actsnoblemartin
05-17-2008, 10:33 PM
Does israel engage in torture?

do you consider anything and everything torture?

Just wondering mate

nor will you.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Does israel engage in torture?

do you consider anything and everything torture?

Just wondering mate

read the treaties that we are party to that deal with torture and inhumane treatment. I believe they are the supreme law of the land. period.

dread
05-17-2008, 10:44 PM
I remember how I supported the adherence to Article VI(2) of the constitution and suggested that those who don't are textbook definitions of "domestic enemies" of the constitution. I still feel that way. Does that make you feel compelled and justified in unilaterally insulting me?

Ohhhh so he DOES remember.

Do you also remember threatening someone? And no it wasnt me...

actsnoblemartin
05-17-2008, 10:44 PM
The U.S. is supposed to be a nation of laws, that are enforced, but what do we do when we dont agree with the laws (in general)

read the treaties that we are party to that deal with torture and inhumane treatment. I believe they are the supreme law of the land. period.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 10:50 PM
The U.S. is supposed to be a nation of laws, that are enforced, but what do we do when we dont agree with the laws (in general)

if we have signed treaties that are no longer in our national interest, we need, as a nation, to abrogate those treaties. until then, they remain the supreme law of the land. period.

retiredman
05-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Ohhhh so he DOES remember.

Do you also remember threatening someone? And no it wasnt me...

what is your point? Am I on your shitlist so that YOU won't deal with anything I say substantively as well?

Just say so...if all I can expect from you is insults, then I will add you to the growing list of folks I ignore.

I asm trying to turn a page here, but if I have to ignore everyone to do so, I will, but it hardly makes much sense.

Pale Rider
05-18-2008, 01:06 PM
what is your point? Am I on your shitlist so that YOU won't deal with anything I say substantively as well?

Just say so...if all I can expect from you is insults, then I will add you to the growing list of folks I ignore.

I asm trying to turn a page here, but if I have to ignore everyone to do so, I will, but it hardly makes much sense.

I'm afraid you've burnt your bridges here pal. Maybe you should just leave.

retiredman
05-18-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm afraid you've burnt your bridges here pal. Maybe you should just leave.
did I miss you election as DP spokesman?

just answer my question. Are you gonna run away from my posts and refuse to address their substance? yes or no?

Pale Rider
05-18-2008, 04:11 PM
did I miss you election as DP spokesman?

just answer my question. Are you gonna run away from my posts and refuse to address their substance? yes or no?

You don't seem to listen when I tell you I don't do any of your moronic bidding.

I'll continue to treak you however I please. If you don't like, tough shit.

retiredman
05-18-2008, 04:28 PM
You don't seem to listen when I tell you I don't do any of your moronic bidding.

I'll continue to treak you however I please. If you don't like, tough shit.

I don't really care. I think it is rather funny, however, the way you use the "imperial we" and pretend to speak for the whole board.

As long as you are NOT going to address any of the substantive issues that I bring forward, and resort to these egotistical insults, I can ignore you.

I had hoped you'd step up. c'est la vie.

Pale Rider
05-18-2008, 06:45 PM
I don't really care. I think it is rather funny, however, the way you use the "imperial we" and pretend to speak for the whole board.

As long as you are NOT going to address any of the substantive issues that I bring forward, and resort to these egotistical insults, I can ignore you.

I had hoped you'd step up. c'est la vie.

You've made your bed, now you can lie in it. Don't blame others for your rancid behavior. If you ever wanted people here to treat you nicely, you should have thought about that when you were telling them you wanted them to die so you could piss on their casket, among other choice statements that you have puked out of that puss hole in your face you call a mouth.

dread
05-18-2008, 07:00 PM
I think it is rather funny, however, the way you use the "imperial we" and pretend to speak for the whole board.

Is that funny as in "ha-ha" or as in I could be scared shitless. Because Pale may not speak for the whole board but there are a bunch of us he can speak for. Or if you would rather we can get the posse rollin.

retiredman
05-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Is that funny as in "ha-ha" or as in I could be scared shitless. Because Pale may not speak for the whole board but there are a bunch of us he can speak for. Or if you would rather we can get the posse rollin.

if you have nothing more productive to do, please don't hesitate. Odd...I would never, under any circumstances, state that anyone would speak for me. That seems somewhat sheep-like, from my perspective.

glockmail
05-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Count me in as well babe.

retiredman
05-18-2008, 07:05 PM
You've made your bed, now you can lie in it. Don't blame others for your rancid behavior. If you ever wanted people here to treat you nicely, you should have thought about that when you were telling them you wanted them to die so you could piss on their casket, among other choice statements that you have puked out of that puss hole in your face you call a mouth.

like I said before....no one can ever remember tossing the first insult, but everyone can remember being completely justified in tossing the second in retaliation.

dread
05-18-2008, 07:07 PM
if you have nothing more productive to do, please don't hesitate. Odd...I would never, under any circumstances, state that anyone would speak for me. That seems somewhat sheep-like, from my perspective.

Trust me...You would MUCH rather hear it from Pale Rider than all the other people who would like to have words with you. Consider it a gift.

retiredman
05-18-2008, 07:09 PM
Trust me...You would MUCH rather hear it from Pale Rider than all the other people who would like to have words with you. Consider it a gift.

trust me.... sticks and stones may break my bones but words can NEVER hurt me. I really don't care if you and the rest of your "posse" spend all month "having words with me". I will answer when I have the time, but would much prefer to talk about issues.

glockmail
05-18-2008, 07:12 PM
like I said before....no one can ever remember tossing the first insult, but everyone can remember being completely justified in tossing the second in retaliation. I remember. It was quickly after your argument fell through. You then resorted to PMs about my family; pedophilia, weird sex acts, and dentures. You're a sicko pal.

dread
05-18-2008, 07:18 PM
trust me.... sticks and stones may break my bones but words can NEVER hurt me. I really don't care if you and the rest of your "posse" spend all month "having words with me". I will answer when I have the time, but would much prefer to talk about issues.

Dude...You write checks with your mouth that your ass cant cash!

retiredman
05-18-2008, 07:19 PM
I remember. It was quickly after your argument fell through. You then resorted to PMs about my family; pedophilia, weird sex acts, and dentures. You're a sicko pal.

and I remember only retaliating against your insults. funny how that works, isn't it?

retiredman
05-18-2008, 07:20 PM
Dude...You write checks with your mouth that your ass cant cash!

cute comeback...but what does it MEAN in the context of our current discussion?
:lame2:

82Marine89
05-18-2008, 07:21 PM

I remember. It was quickly after your argument fell through. You then resorted to PMs about my family; pedophilia, weird sex acts, and dentures. You're a sicko pal.

and I remember only retaliating against your insults. funny how that works, isn't it?

What happened to sticks and stones?

retiredman
05-18-2008, 07:26 PM
What happened to sticks and stones?

the principle has always applied. I have merely decided to stop playing word games with my opponents. I am really going to try to take the high road, even though I will admit to previously enjoying the guilty pleasure of getting under someone's skin.

dread
05-18-2008, 07:33 PM
the principle has always applied. I have merely decided to stop playing word games with my opponents. I am really going to try to take the high road, even though I will admit to previously enjoying the guilty pleasure of getting under someone's skin.

I didnt know that threatening someones life was merely getting under someones skin.

glockmail
05-18-2008, 07:37 PM
and I remember only retaliating against your insults. funny how that works, isn't it?Even you don't believe that lie.

glockmail
05-18-2008, 07:39 PM
the principle has always applied. I have merely decided to stop playing word games with my opponents. I am really going to try to take the high road, even though I will admit to previously enjoying the guilty pleasure of getting under someone's skin. Sorry, but I'm not fond of your Lucy and the Football game either.

retiredman
05-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Sorry, but I'm not fond of your Lucy and the Football game either.

I am not playing any such game. but feel free to continue playing YOUR role in the game that I am not playing... :)

glockmail
05-18-2008, 07:45 PM
I am not playing any such game. but feel free to continue playing YOUR role in the game that I am not playing... :)
Whatever Lucy. :pee:

retiredman
05-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Whatever Lucy.

seriously, glock. I ain't playin'.

Yurt
05-18-2008, 08:30 PM

duh, most all know and have told you:poke:

Silver
05-18-2008, 08:35 PM
seriously, glock. I ain't playin'.

This is funny shit Maine....

You're about as popular as a queen in the locker room ain't cha...:lol:

(my locker room anyway)

retiredman
05-18-2008, 08:37 PM
This is funny shit Maine....

You're about as popular as a queen in the locker room ain't cha...:lol:

(my locker room anyway)

and if I came to this site in a quest for "popularity", that would be distressing to me. I do not, and therefore it is not.

I seriously have grown tired of the insult game, however.

retiredman
05-18-2008, 08:39 PM
duh, most all know and have told you.

you and pale ought to get together and decide which one of you really is the spokesmodel for the board.

Silver
05-18-2008, 08:49 PM
and if I came to this site in a quest for "popularity", that would be distressing to me. I do not, and therefore it is not.

I seriously have grown tired of the insult game, however.

Really..?? You were the master at it for years on numerous boards....I know...I get around...I can hardly imagine you not insulting people ....
once an asshole, always an asshole I say....
but we'll see....you reap what you sow, right?
Didn't Rev. Wright teach you that???

retiredman
05-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Really..?? You were the master at it for years on numerous boards....I know...I get around...I can hardly imagine you not insulting people ....
once an asshole, always an asshole I say....
but we'll see....you reap what you sow, right?
Didn't Rev. Wright teach you that???

as I have said on several occasions, no one remembers tossing the first insult, but everyone remembers being perfectly justified in tossing back the second in retaliation. I have been a willing participant in mudslinging on numerous boards over the years, but I do not remember any of my targets being incapable or unwilling to participate. I have grown weary of it, however. I hope to refrain going forward, but clearly.... your calling me an "asshole" here is, from your perspective, not insulting at all, is it? From your perspective, it is justified...which only proves my initial point.

Silver
05-18-2008, 09:03 PM
as I have said on several occasions, no one remembers tossing the first insult, but everyone remembers being perfectly justified in tossing back the second in retaliation. I have been a willing participant in mudslinging on numerous boards over the years, but I do not remember any of my targets being incapable or unwilling to participate. I have grown weary of it, however. I hope to refrain going forward, but clearly.... your calling me an "asshole" here is, from your perspective, not insulting at all, is it? From your perspective, it is justified...which only proves my initial point.

:laugh2:I'm "speaking" from past experience Maine...
don't be so touchy....we'll look to the future and try to forget and forgive those unpleasant and anonymous exchanges in the past ...heres to a more grown-up debate of serious issues in the future.....
Right up front, no PM's .....maybe even some others might sign on.....

Now please don't get the idea I like you or your liberal, anti-American crap....
I'm only agreeing to be civil as much as humanly possible....:chillpill:

retiredman
05-18-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm only agreeing to be civil as much as humanly possible....:chillpill:

that lasted a long time, didn't it?

glockmail
05-19-2008, 07:30 AM
seriously, glock. I ain't playin'. Uh huh.:pee:

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:59 AM
as I have said on several occasions, no one remembers tossing the first insult,

Yes... "we" do. Ask glock, ask rsr, or how about Abbey... you unloaded on her because you were having your ass handed to you over your little dog eared, racist, black boy messiah.

You've been had mfm, and we've seen this "game" with you before. As a matter of fact, this is about your third time around with the sugar. Doesn't last though.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Yes... "we" do. Ask glock, ask rsr, or how about Abbey... you unloaded on her because you were having your ass handed to you over your little dog eared, racist, black boy messiah.

You've been had mfm, and we've seen this "game" with you before. As a matter of fact, this is about your third time around with the sugar. Doesn't last though.

and I LOVE your continued use of the imperial "we"!

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:22 AM

and I LOVE your continued use of the imperial "we"!

What... that we've seen you play this game this before? Yeah... we have.

And the "we" is good old "American." Nothing imperial about it.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:35 AM
What... that we've seen you play this game this before? Yeah... we have.

And the "we" is good old "American." Nothing imperial about it.

the point you proved was that everyone remembers being justified tossing the second insult in retaliation. Thanks....

and again... did I miss the vote where you were named DP spokesmodel?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:06 PM
the point you proved was that everyone remembers being justified tossing the second insult in retaliation. Thanks....

and again... did I miss the vote where you were named DP spokesmodel?

The point I proved was you've thrown out the first insult bomb many a time, and "we" all remember it.... don't you want to ask glock, or rsr, or how about Abbey if they remember?

I speak for the people you're ignoring... like the ones you insulted first.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 12:11 PM
The point I proved was you've thrown out the first insult bomb many a time, and "we" all remember it.... don't you want to ask glock, or rsr, or how about Abbey if they remember?

I speak for the people you're ignoring... like the ones you insulted first.

again.... everyone remembers tossing out the second insult in retaliation, but no one remembers a time when they tossed out the first one.

thanks again for proving my point.

Who exactly are you speaking for?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:19 PM
again.... everyone remembers tossing out the second insult in retaliation, but no one remembers a time when they tossed out the first one.

thanks again for proving my point.

Who exactly are you speaking for?

Again... the point that's been proven is that you threw out the first insult, many times.

You have retention problems?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Again... the point that's been proven is that you threw out the first insult, many times.

You have retention problems?

proven? I have seen no proof other than your proving my point.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:23 PM

Yeah, ya have. Glock has told you, rsr has told you, Yurt has told you, and you're afraid to ask Abbey, because there's another example right there, not mention me.

You're a coward and a liar mfm, and most here know it.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Yeah, ya have. Glock has told you, rsr has told you, Yurt has told you, and you're afraid to ask Abbey, because there's another example right there, not mention me.

You're a coward and a liar mfm, and most here know it.

they would only "prove" my initial statement. no one has EVER insulted anyone else first...everyone has only justifiably responded.

I am not afraid of anything or anyone, pale, and I do not lie.

and I am trying my hardest not to retaliate and insult anyone regardless of how they treat me.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 12:29 PM
they would only "prove" my initial statement. no one has EVER insulted anyone else first...everyone has only justifiably responded.

I am not afraid of anything or anyone, pale, and I do not lie.

and I am trying my hardest not to retaliate and insult anyone regardless of how they treat me.

"YOU" have insulted people here first, that's a fact. "YOU" have insulted "ME" first a time or two, so you continual denials are pure crap. It's lies.

We've seen your sugar act before. It doesn't last.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 01:44 PM
"YOU" have insulted people here first, that's a fact. "YOU" have insulted "ME" first a time or two, so you continual denials are pure crap. It's lies.

We've seen your sugar act before. It doesn't last.

again...thanks for continuing to prove my point.

and funny...I have never seen any "sugar" from you. ;)

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 02:49 PM
again...thanks for continuing to prove my point.

Again, the point is you've thrown many of the first insults without provocation. Don't lie and say you haven't.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Again, the point is you've thrown many of the first insults without provocation. Don't lie and say you haven't.

provocation? What YOU find provoking and what I find provoking are two different things entirely. I, for one, consider being called a traitor or a homofag, or a coward or an terrorist lover or a liar to be incredibly insulting and provoking. You, of course, would never admit to ever tossing one of those insults my way FIRST, which proves my first assertion.... OR, you would claim that I should not be insulted by those comments, which is disingenuous. I could just as easily say that YOU should not be insulted by the things I said to YOU that YOU found insulting.

Did I start my share? probably. Did you start YOUR share? probably. Was I provoked on many occasions? I think so. Was I keeping score? no. Were you? no.

Keep this up for as long as you like...I will do my best to not retaliate...but keep it up coming at me nonstop for long enough, and I certainly will feel as if I have sufficient provocation if I ever lapse again.

I have tried to keep this cordial. You don't care to? fine.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Did I start my share? probably.
Yes, you did. Why you had to lie about is pathetic.

Did you start YOUR share?
I never claimed I didn't.

I have tried to keep this cordial.
To use one of your own phrases... "I don't give a fuck."

Said1
05-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Why isn't this thread in the cage? Virtually 124 pages of name calling and accusation making imaginable. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Why isn't this thread in the cage? Virtually 124 pages of name calling and accusations imaginable. :laugh2:

Because there's still room for legitimate debate, as most of it has been.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Yes, you did. Why you had to lie about is pathetic.

I never claimed I didn't.

To use one of your own phrases... "I don't give a fuck."

I never lied about anything concerning this...I merely pointed out the basic truism that everyone feels justified in insulting someone because, invariably, they feel as if they were insulted first. Here.... you continue to call me a liar. I have told you that I find that incredibly insulting.... but yet you keep it up and up and up, all the while whining about what an insulting person I have been.

it's funny, almost, in a pathetic sort of way.

Said1
05-19-2008, 03:38 PM
I think I meant to reply in the other thread on a similar topic.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 03:54 PM
I never lied about anything concerning this...I merely pointed out the basic truism that everyone feels justified in insulting someone because, invariably, they feel as if they were insulted first. Here.... you continue to call me a liar. I have told you that I find that incredibly insulting.... but yet you keep it up and up and up, all the while whining about what an insulting person I have been.

it's funny, almost, in a pathetic sort of way.

This is your act... you're "I'm innocent" act, and I don't buy it, Glock doesn't buy it, rsr doesn't buy it, Yurt doesn't buy it, Abbey doesn't buy it, yet you continue to try and pass yourself off as mister innocent. Sorry. Ain't happenin'. You're trying to wiggle out of the fact that you denied ever throwing insults first, but that isn't working either. You say you "don't remember," even though you've been told, that is where your lies begin. The sooner you just admit you've been a shit bag and hurled insults at practically every person on the board without provocation because they talked bad about your little dog eared, racist, black boy messiah, the sooner we can move on. What you couldn't decipher was they were talking about your racist black boy, not you. You took all the dirt on bambam as an attack on you, when it wasn't. You acted like an immature little child stomping his feet and throwing a fit. Now you want to play nice. Well don't blame others for not wanting to. You started it, now deal with it or shut the fuck up.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 04:02 PM
This is your act... you're "I'm innocent" act, and I don't buy it, Glock doesn't buy it, rsr doesn't buy it, Yurt doesn't buy it, Abbey doesn't buy it, yet you continue to try and pass yourself off as mister innocent. Sorry. Ain't happenin'. You're trying to wiggle out of the fact that you denied ever throwing insults first, but that isn't working either. You say you "don't remember," even though you've been told, that is where your lies begin. The sooner you just admit you've been a shit bag and hurled insults at practically every person on the board without provocation because they talked bad about your little dog eared, racist, black boy messiah, the sooner we can move on. What you couldn't decipher was they were talking about your racist black boy, not you. You took all the dirt on bambam as an attack on you, when it wasn't. You acted like an immature little child stomping his feet and throwing a fit. Now you want to play nice. Well don't blame others for not wanting to. You started it, now deal with it or shut the fuck up.

I said that, as a matter of normal behavior here, and elsewhere, EVERYBODY denies tossing the first insult. EVERYONE is ALWAYS totally justified and it is the OTHER guy who started it. The only things I ever have taken as an attack on me, were statements that were aimed at me and were personally insulting to me. Call me a traitor... I get insulted...call me a liar...I get insulted...call me a homo...I get insulted.... call me a coward...I get insulted.

I could give a shit if you don't like Obama. As I have said over and over again, he wasn't my first choice or my second or even my third. But of the remaining two, he is my choice.

If you want to keep up the insults, and not talk issues, that's fine with me...as I said, I will try my best to take the high road, but if I falter at some point down the road, and you have kept this up nonstop between now and then, then I will certainly feel as if I will have oodles of "provocation" at that point! LOL

and since when do you speak for Abbey?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 04:11 PM
I said that, as a matter of normal behavior here, and elsewhere, EVERYBODY denies tossing the first insult.

Another lie.... "I" do NOT deny throwing first insults. I've done it many times. Whatever I get in return, I have no problem with. I asked for it.

The difference between you and I is I'm not above admitting it. You seem to have some sort of phobia about admitting it. In essence, a lie.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 04:30 PM
I said that, as a matter of normal behavior here, and elsewhere, EVERYBODY denies tossing the first insult. EVERYONE is ALWAYS totally justified and it is the OTHER guy who started it. The only things I ever have taken as an attack on me, were statements that were aimed at me and were personally insulting to me. Call me a traitor... I get insulted...call me a liar...I get insulted...call me a homo...I get insulted.... call me a coward...I get insulted.

I could give a shit if you don't like Obama. As I have said over and over again, he wasn't my first choice or my second or even my third. But of the remaining two, he is my choice.

If you want to keep up the insults, and not talk issues, that's fine with me...as I said, I will try my best to take the high road, but if I falter at some point down the road, and you have kept this up nonstop between now and then, then I will certainly feel as if I will have oodles of "provocation" at that point! LOL

and since when do you speak for Abbey?

you just LIED again....dread admitted to insulting you first, i have admitted to insulting you first because i rejected your false arguments. why don't you just shut up and let your actions speak louder than your complaints.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 04:32 PM

you admitted twice to starting with me after you came back from mexico :poke:

retiredman
05-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Another lie.... "I" do NOT deny throwing first insults. I've done it many times. Whatever I get in return, I have no problem with. I asked for it.

The difference between you and I is I'm not above admitting it. You seem to have some sort of phobia about admitting it. In essence, a lie.

I do admit it.... but, as I said, what I consider provocation and what you consider provocation are not synonymous. I am sure that there are people who routinely toss our traitor, coward, homo, liar, appeaser, all the time and don't think of them, necessarily as insults. I am sure that there are things that I have said that I did not mean to be insulting that others took that way.... similarly, I am sure that I have crossed the line first myself on occasion. Insults tend to escalate, don't they? I have stated that I am trying to dial it back. If you don't care to, fine...as I said before, the longer I can keep it dialed back, the more provocation I'll have!

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 04:38 PM
I do admit it.... but, as I said, what I consider provocation and what you consider provocation are not synonymous. I am sure that there are people who routinely toss our traitor, coward, homo, liar, appeaser, all the time and don't think of them, necessarily as insults. I am sure that there are things that I have said that I did not mean to be insulting that others took that way.... similarly, I am sure that I have crossed the line first myself on occasion. Insults tend to escalate, don't they? I have stated that I am trying to dial it back. If you don't care to, fine...as I said before, the longer I can keep it dialed back, the more provocation I'll have!

Twist, spin, contort, wiggle.... don't you ever get tired of lying?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 04:41 PM
you just LIED again....dread admitted to insulting you first, i have admitted to insulting you first because i rejected your false arguments. why don't you just shut up and let your actions speak louder than your complaints.

I am not LYING. As a matter of normal behavior, people feel as if they insult second. Do you deny that?

And when insults have started, the slate really doesn't magically wipe itself clean after vacations. lol

I certainly was the guy who started our little tiff back up again after my return from Mexico, but, like I said, the slate was not really clean, from my perspective. You claimed that you were giving me a clean slate, but that self righteous claim only surfaced after our event had recommenced.

Oh...and when I feel the need to get your advice on legal matters, or questions on the finer points of Islamic ettiquette, or on board behavior, I promise I'll let you know about it. At present, I really don't see much chance of that happening, but stranger things have happened. Until then, you could hold your advice, if you don't mind. Especially when dealing with YOU, I will keep my own counsel....counselor.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Twist, spin, contort, wiggle.... don't you ever get tired of lying?

I am not lying. but keep calling me that. I am creating a provocation log and the more the merrier.:lol:

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 04:54 PM
I am not lying. but keep calling me that. I am creating a provocation log and the more the merrier.

A "provocation log,".... :laugh: .... whatever.

You've been exposed for what you are.... that's good enough for me.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 05:01 PM
A "provocation log,".... :laugh: .... whatever.

You've been exposed for what you are.... that's good enough for me.

I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

and I ain't no fuckin' liar. I know that. Am I sometimes a foul mouthed sailor? unfortunately, I am. But I would prefer to discuss politics than rehashing our personal differences any day of the week....

but you do what you gotta do...and I'll try to do what is the right thing to do until such time as I can't do it anymore, at which time, I'll do what you've been doing but with much more creativity and a much more scintillating vocabulary.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 05:16 PM

and I ain't no fuckin' liar. I know that. Am I sometimes a foul mouthed sailor? unfortunately, I am. But I would prefer to discuss politics than rehashing our personal differences any day of the week....

but you do what you gotta do...and I'll try to do what is the right thing to do until such time as I can't do it anymore, at which time, I'll do what you've been doing but with much more creativity and a much more scintillating vocabulary.

you kept calling me jewish and insulting me for being a jew long after you knew i was not jewish. you also kept referring rudely to my father giving me jewish advice long after i told you he was not. <--- those are two more lies

just admit you have lied and move on.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 05:26 PM
you kept calling me jewish and insulting me for being a jew long after you knew i was not jewish. you also kept referring rudely to my father giving me jewish advice long after i told you he was not. <--- those are two more lies

just admit you have lied and move on.

did I insult you? absolutely, and I have never said otherwise. Was I justified? I think so. Did I get a degree of enjoyment out of watching you throw your little hissy fits? absolutely.

I don't lie. And I will move on when I am good and ready. I may very well have made a pact with myself to dial back my insults, but that does not mean that I do not remember those insults tossed at me. Deciding to not write insulting posts does not mean that I have forgiven anyone for insulting me.... deciding that I will take a sabbatical from insults does not mean that I will or have forgotten how.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 05:27 PM

I haven't even opened up my bag of tricks on you yet son... consider yourself lucky.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 05:39 PM
did I insult you? absolutely, and I have never said otherwise. Was I justified? I think so. Did I get a degree of enjoyment out of watching you throw your little hissy fits? absolutely.

I don't lie. And I will move on when I am good and ready. I may very well have made a pact with myself to dial back my insults, but that does not mean that I do not remember those insults tossed at me. Deciding to not write insulting posts does not mean that I have forgiven anyone for insulting me.... deciding that I will take a sabbatical from insults does not mean that I will or have forgotten how.

those are lies

retiredman
05-19-2008, 08:52 PM
those are lies

not lies... insults, and clearly they succeeded. You obviously are ashamed or somehow dismissive of your Jewish hertitage. I insulted you by poking fun at you about that heritage. Do you think that when you say that I am not a preacher, that I can call you out as being a LIAR? OF course not....you are insulting me... not trying to tell a lie. Insults are designed to get under the skin of the person being insulted. When you claim I have never preached, that is an effective insult. When I suggested that you were a Jew, clearly that insulted you....why, I am not quite sure, unless you really are ashamed of your Jewish heritage....I know I would not be - but effective nonetheless.

Again. I take my integrity very seriously. I don't lie about things.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 09:01 PM
not lies... insults, and clearly they succeeded. You obviously are ashamed or somehow dismissive of your Jewish hertitage. I insulted you by poking fun at you about that heritage. Do you think that when you say that I am not a preacher, that I can call you out as being a LIAR? OF course not....you are insulting me... not trying to tell a lie. Insults are designed to get under the skin of the person being insulted. When you claim I have never preached, that is an effective insult. When I suggested that you were a Jew, clearly that insulted you....why, I am not quite sure, unless you really are ashamed of your Jewish heritage....I know I would not be - but effective nonetheless.

You have zero integrity here, son, and you've been exposed as a liar.

Now please move your continued bull shit into a new thread called, "I'm not a liar" in the cage, or I'll ask that you be banned from this thread. Arguing with your dumbass in here about your lies is not the purpose of it.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:05 PM
You have zero integrity here, son, and you've been exposed as a liar.

Now please move your continued bull shit into a new thread called, "I'm not a liar" in the cage, or I'll ask that you be banned from this thread. Arguing with your dumbass in here about your lies is not the purpose of it.

I am not a liar and I have no intention of moving anywhere because you tell me to. YOu have long ago run away from my on-topic arguements on this thread, so you really have no voice in it anymore....but I am sure, as the celebrity spokesmodel for the entire board, you can get the mods to do your bidding!:lol:

Kathianne
05-19-2008, 09:13 PM
I am not a liar and I have no intention of moving anywhere because you tell me to. YOu have long ago run away from my on-topic arguements on this thread, so you really have no voice in it anymore....but I am sure, as the celebrity spokesmodel for the entire board, you can get the mods to do your bidding!:lol:

So you are accusing mods of what? Favoring Pale?

Yurt
05-19-2008, 09:13 PM

i am not ashamed asswipe...you admitted i was not jewish, then you continued to insult me, so you knew, yet continued....if you called me british and i wasn't i would feel the same..."obviously ashamed" :fu: slimeball

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:15 PM
i am not ashamed asswipe...you admitted i was not jewish, then you continued to insult me, so you knew, yet continued....if you called me british and i wasn't i would feel the same..."obviously ashamed" :fu: slimeball

It clearly got under your skin...which is the goal, after all, of insults.

SCORE!!!!!!!!

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:17 PM
So you are accusing mods of what? Favoring Pale?

If they ban me from this thread when I have addressed the topic of the thread on numerous occasions, only to have palerider run away from my responses and refuse to answer them, I would have to draw that conclusion.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 09:17 PM

SCORE!!!!!!!!

fake preacher and you just proved you lied because you said it to get under my skin --> liar

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:20 PM
fake preacher and you just proved you lied because you said it to get under my skin --> liar

I insulted you for the express purpose of getting under your skin.... that is hardly a "lie". When you call me a fake preacher, when I have, in fact, preached many sermons, is that a lie, or is it a insult aimed at getting under my skin?

And as I said, I am trying hard to take the high ground and not insult you anymore. One would think you would be inclined to participate in such a rapprochement...but I guess that is wishful thinking on my part.
and it is interesting that you feel inclined to negative rep me for this dialog....interesting, revealing, and quite pathetic.

dread
05-19-2008, 09:27 PM

SCORE!!!!!!!!

You feel proud of yourself now?

dread
05-19-2008, 09:29 PM
I insulted you for the express purpose of getting under your skin.... that is hardly a "lie". When you call me a fake preacher, when I have, in fact, preached many sermons, is that a lie, or is it a insult aimed at getting under my skin?

And as I said, I am trying hard to take the high ground and not insult you anymore. One would think you would be inclined to participate in such a rapprochement...but I guess that is wishful thinking on my part.
and it is interesting that you feel inclined to negative rep me for this dialog....interesting, revealing, and quite pathetic.

Your holier than thou approach knows no bounds.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Your holier than thou approach knows no bounds.

I do not claim to be holier than anyone... what the fuck are you talking about?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:32 PM
You feel proud of yourself now?

no. not exactly. it leaves me feeling somewhat tawdry, which is why I decided to stop being so insulting.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 09:33 PM

you have continued insulting mfm, stop your lies...and you deserved the rep o' man of 'god' for relishing in purposefully causing someone anger...you are exuberant now for getting under my skin, yet you claim to want to take the high ground "now" --> liar

SCORE!!!!!!!!

Yurt
05-19-2008, 09:35 PM
i'm done here, i don't want this thread in the cage

dread
05-19-2008, 09:38 PM
no. not exactly. it leaves me feeling somewhat tawdry, which is why I decided to stop being so insulting.

And yet you continue to do it over, and over, and over again. All under the guise of "you did it first to me so I am just getting back at you."

You sound like a broken record.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:38 PM
you have continued insulting mfm, stop your lies...and you deserved the rep o' man of 'god' for relishing in purposefully causing someone anger...you are exuberant now for getting under my skin, yet you claim to want to take the high ground "now" --> liar

I do want to take the high ground. I have not insulted you since turning that page. I have asked you to join me in that endeavor, but clearly, you have no desire to put this behind us.... you want very much to continue to go after me and insult me in every thread. I really am quite saddened by your vindictive and adolescent approach.

and I still feel that I was justified in every insult of you based upon your insults of me.

clearly, you refuse to acknowledge that.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 09:42 PM
If they ban me from this thread when I have addressed the topic of the thread on numerous occasions, only to have palerider run away from my responses and refuse to answer them, I would have to draw that conclusion.

So you go from acusing me of "dogging you around the board," to "running away from you?" Which is it?

As far arguments brought to this thread, I have answered every one of them, in depth, and won the day, and that includes the tepid ideas you brought son.

Now maybe you could tell us what imaginary things you'd preach to people in your imaginary church... you know... some more lies.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:42 PM
And yet you continue to do it over, and over, and over again. All under the guise of "you did it first to me so I am just getting back at you."

but I am no longer insulting you or anyone. I am not a broken record. I have stated numerous times that I would love to move beyond insults....

you, on the other hand, have admitted to tossing insults at ME that were preemptive in nature.... perhaps you need to recall that saying, "Physician, heal thyself"

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 09:43 PM

He is a broken record... you know... repeat the lie over enough times and try and get the last word, and in his mind, he's all good.

dread
05-19-2008, 09:44 PM
I do not claim to be holier than anyone... what the fuck are you talking about?

You keep talking about how you are a preacher man and that you are trying to stop with the insults and that you are merely defending yourself blah, blah, blah , blah, blah....

Do you EVER stop and just read all the stuff you have been spewing. Do you ever ask yourself if my congregation were to ever see the stuff I have been posting how would I ever be able to look at them in eye again. How would my congregation be able to trust that I am an effective leader when I act so hostile towards others.

How would your congregation trust that you wouldnt say alot of the things that you say to people on this board and NOT, someday in a fit, turn on them.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 09:45 PM
i'm done here, i don't want this thread in the cage

Me either. I asked mfm to get his insults into his own thread he could start in the cage, but I see that was ignored, much as all the other things I've said in this thread that he claims I didn't. More lies.

Let's give the whiny little bitch the last word. He won't stop until he gets it.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:49 PM
So you go from acusing me of "dogging you around the board," to "running away from you?" Which is it?

As far arguments brought to this thread, I have answered every one of them, in depth, and won the day, and that includes the tepid ideas you brought son.

Now maybe you could tell us what imaginary things you'd preach to people in your imaginary church... you know... some more lies.

no. you have not. gay men have been showering with straight men in military showers for ages....yet there is no evidence to suggest that they were unable to control their "urges" and became physically aroused in that setting. Somehow, you think that, given the proscriptions of the UCMJ, that gay men would join the military knowing full well that any sexual achievements of their sexual urges would result in punishment, and still be somehow incapable of controlling those sexual responses, is silly. Further, if any straight men acted out their aggression and physically assaulted any gay enlistee, they would be punished as well. To suggest that grown men who know those consequences prior to enlistment would nonetheless be incapable of controlling their passions and/or anger is supposing that every enlistee in the military of the future is as uncontrollably violent or stupid as you are.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Me either. I asked mfm to get his insults into his own thread he could start in the cage, but I see that was ignored, much as all the other things I've said in this thread that he claims I didn't. More lies.

Let's give the whiny little bitch the last word. He won't stop until he gets it.

I take it that the mods did not agree to closing down the thread simply because the originator was getting his ass kicked. that is admirable.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 09:52 PM
no. you have not. gay men have been showering with straight men in military showers for ages....yet there is no evidence to suggest that they were unable to control their "urges" and became physically aroused in that setting. Somehow, you think that, given the proscriptions of the UCMJ, that gay men would join the military knowing full well that any sexual achievements of their sexual urges would result in punishment, and still be somehow incapable of controlling those sexual responses, is silly. Further, if any straight men acted out their aggression and physically assaulted any gay enlistee, they would be punished as well. To suggest that grown men who know those consequences prior to enlistment would nonetheless be incapable of controlling their passions and/or anger is supposing that every enlistee in the military of the future is as uncontrollably violent or stupid as you are.

Yes, I answered this at least three times. You ignored it each time. You are as big of an idiot as you are a liar.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 09:53 PM
I take it that the mods did not agree to closing down the thread simply because the originator was getting his ass kicked. that is admirable.

Here's your thread homo lover... get in it, or produce something here worth reading.

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=14482

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Yes, I answered this at least three times. You ignored it each time. You are as big of an idiot as you are a liar.

your answer has been nothing more than an unsupported opinion that I was wrong. that is really not what most folks would call "debate"...but do pat yourself on the back for it. God knows you don't deserve it!

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:56 PM
and actually...I'll stay right here. does that piss you off?

Silver
05-19-2008, 09:56 PM
And of course you would also need to believe that we could put some healthy heterosexual men in the showers with a few Waves and no doubt there would be no evidence to suggest that they would be unable to control their "urges" and became physically aroused in that setting....right, sure.....Ooookaaaayyy
and I have a cute bridge for sale in NY, would you be interested?

Said1
05-19-2008, 09:58 PM
And of course you would also need to believe that we could put some healthy heterosexual men in the showers with a few Waves and no doubt there would be no evidence to suggest that they would be unable to control their "urges" and became physically aroused in that setting....right, sure.....Ooookaaaayyy

What's a wave?

It's a matter of extreme importance!

retiredman
05-19-2008, 09:59 PM

the fact remains...gay soldiers have been showering with straight soldiers for decades.

ooooookaaaayyyy???

Silver
05-19-2008, 10:03 PM
the fact remains...gay soldiers have been showering with straight soldiers for decades.

ooooookaaaayyyy???

And lovin' it, I'd bet.....Put me the shower with some BAMS and I be lovin' it...:lol:

Yurt
05-19-2008, 10:04 PM
so those that support gays also support coed showers/bunks?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:05 PM
And lovin' it, I'd bet.....Put me the shower with some BAMS and I be lovin' it...:lol:

but somehow, they have historically avoided the issue by not sprouting wood. my question to pale, and perhaps to you, is why would you think that they would be incapable of playing by the rules if we allowed them to enlist without staying in the closet.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:06 PM

who said that?

who even implied that?

Yurt
05-19-2008, 10:07 PM
who said that?

who even implied that?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:07 PM
your answer has been nothing more than an unsupported opinion that I was wrong. that is really not what most folks would call "debate"...but do pat yourself on the back for it. God knows you don't deserve it!
My argument carried more merit than yours. But you can't stand that. That's why you're the only one left trying to defend the nonsense.

and actually...I'll stay right here. does that piss you off?
Nope. But it's sure going to make you look stupid when no one talks to you anymore. You'll be the whiny bitch that had to get the last word, like a catty old woman standing at the gossip fence. :laugh:

Yurt
05-19-2008, 10:08 PM
but somehow, they have historically avoided the issue by not sprouting wood. my question to pale, and perhaps to you, is why would you think that they would be incapable of playing by the rules if we allowed them to enlist without staying in the closet.

maybe too afraid ...

Silver
05-19-2008, 10:08 PM
What's a wave?

It's a matter of extreme importance!

:laugh2::lol:Guess it shows how ancient I am....we called female sailors, waves.....thats back in the days of wooden ships and iron men...

Said1
05-19-2008, 10:10 PM
:laugh2::lol:Guess it shows how ancient I am....we called female sailors, waves.....thats back in the days of wooden ships and iron men...

Umm. Yeah. I forgot. They told me that when I enlisted in the Navy. (insert beavus and butthead laugh) Ha. Ha. Ha.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:11 PM
My argument carried more merit than yours. But you can't stand that. That's why you're the only one left trying to defend the nonsense.

Nope. But it's sure going to make you look stupid when no one talks to you anymore. You'll be the whiny bitch that had to get the last word, like a catty old woman standing at the gossip fence. :laugh:

no. your argument carries nothing but unsupported opinion, my argument carries with it the fact that gay men have been serving in the closet forever... you cannot explain how the change in policy - without any change in the UCMJ - would cause that to be any different.

But do keep up the insults. I am not responding, but dutifully logging everything.:lol:

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:13 PM
maybe too afraid ...

maybe this is yet another example of threads you would be best served by abstaining from?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:14 PM

I have never said anything like that.

Silver
05-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Looks like a question to me...you gonna answer it?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Looks like a question to me...you gonna answer it?

previously asked and answered in this very thread...but because you are apparently too lazy to do the reading, I'll "answer" it again: no.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:23 PM
no. your argument carries nothing but unsupported opinion, my argument carries with it the fact that gay men have been serving in the closet forever... you cannot explain how the change in policy - without any change in the UCMJ - would cause that to be any different.

But do keep up the insults. I am not responding, but dutifully logging everything.

My argument is supported by more than just me. You contend that to continue to unfairly segregating men and women, that homos should be able to remain naked in with men. Why do propose such unfairness? You got a problem with men showering with women? They could control themselves. Just like your faggot butt buddies do. Right? What's good for the goose in good for the gander. Lets just put anyone in with anybody, ta hell with rules. Let them sleep together, shower together, eat together, whatever. Why unfairly separate the men from the women? That's just not right. I'd demand that I be let to shower with the women, sleep with the women. Hell I'd have a good old time checking out all that pussy. I'm straight! Just like your beloved fag boys do in with the real men, but you think that's all just fine and dandy. Well guess what jackass, THAT'S A FUCKED UP NOTION!

Log THAT mutton head.

Silver
05-19-2008, 10:26 PM
previously asked and answered in this very thread...but because you are apparently too lazy to do the reading, I'll "answer" it again: no.

And now, why....you see nothing odd about men that get turned on by other men showering with men, but don't condone men that get turned on by women showering with the women........isn't that hypocritical?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:27 PM
My argument is supported by more than just me. You contend that to continue to unfairly segregating men and women, that homos should be able to remain naked in with men. Why do propose such unfairness? You got a problem with men showering with women? They could control themselves. Just like your faggot butt buddies do. Right? What's good for the goose in good for the gander. Lets just put anyone in with anybody, ta hell with rules. Let them sleep together, shower together, eat together, whatever. Why unfairly separate the men from the women? That's just not right. I'd demand that I be let to shower with the women, sleep with the women. Hell I'd have a good old time checking out all that pussy. I'm straight! Just like fag boys do in with the homos, but you think that's all just fine and dandy. Well guess what jackass, THAT'S A FUCKED UP NOTION!

Log THAT jackass.

I have never said that segregating men and women was "unfair" or a situation that needed to be remedied. try again.
I'll wait.
As I said, gay men have been showering with straight men forever. YOu have yet to put forth any rationale as to why that would somehow change if the policy changed.

Silver
05-19-2008, 10:32 PM
I guess the rationale is you're a hypocrite and I'm not....my logic is consistent

Folks that get sexually aroused by a certain sex should not be allowed to shower with people of that sex....:finger3::finger3:

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:34 PM
I guess the rationale is you're a hypocrite and I'm not....my logic is consistent

Folks that get sexually aroused by a certain sex should not be allowed to shower with people of that sex....:finger3::finger3:

What part about that is so hard for this moron to understand? :laugh:

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:35 PM
I have never said that segregating men and women was "unfair" or a situation that needed to be remedied. try again.
I'll wait.
As I said, gay men have been showering with straight men forever. YOu have yet to put forth any rationale as to why that would somehow change if the policy changed.

No... "YOU" didn't say it was unfair.... "I" did... Christ man... keep up... no wonder you're so fucking ignorant. You're off in your own little world where only the words you want to hear exist.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:37 PM
No... "YOU" didn't say it was unfair.... "I" did... Christ man... keep up... no wonder you're so fucking ignorant. You're off in your own little world where only the words you want to hear exist.

who give a shit whether YOU think it is unfair? what does that have to do with the ability to incorporate gay men into the military? My GOD, man...just how egotistical can you possibly be?????

Yurt
05-19-2008, 10:38 PM
maybe this is yet another example of threads you would be best served by abstaining from?

yurt, i'm done insulting you :laugh2: liar....it was a valid point, they don't get wood because they know if they do they will get a beating (and not the kind you fantasize about)

I have never said anything like that.

i never said you did genius, can you not see the question mark? you seem to have answered this to silver though...and you said "no"

so you do not support women and men showing/bunking together? yes or no....

retiredman

but you avoid the fact that they have been forever.

Yurt
I'll wait.

:lol: marriage has been between man and woman for as long...yet you want that to change :poke:

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:40 PM
yurt, i'm done insulting you :laugh2: liar....it was a valid point, they don't get wood because they know if they do they will get a beating (and not the kind you fantasize about)

i never said you did genius, can you not see the question mark? you seem to have answered this to silver though...and you said "no"

so you do not support women and men showing/bunking together? yes or no....

I have not insulted you in the least. and I do not support men and women showering and bunking together because there is not operational need for them to do so.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 10:45 PM
I have not insulted you in the least. and I do not support men and women showering and bunking together because there is not operational need for them to do so.

i said:

maybe they're scared (in relation to why no wood)

you said:

it clear that you thought my comment was somehow stupid and that i am not intelligent enough to debate in this thread as you have told me in other threads. you lie....now go to the cage and don't ruin this thread...

Yurt
05-19-2008, 10:47 PM

why not? we would not have create seperate quarters, the women could bond with the men....you can't tell me that friendships in the military don't go a long way and that bunking with people is not a way to forge lasting friendships...

your "opinion" is hypocritical

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 10:48 PM

Why do support forced segregation of straight men and women? Why do you insist that only faggots get to shower up all naked with the sex that turns them on, yet deny straights the same opportunity?

You're kind of hypocritical and biased towards your beloved fags. You throw out the fairness book when it comes to homos, and punish the straights. OK... I'm starting to get the idea here... you're agenda is to protect the homos and the hell with the straights.

Why is that?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Why do support forced segregation of straight men and women? Why do you insist that only faggots get to shower up all naked with the sex that turns them on, yet deny the straights?

You're kind of hypocritical and biased towards your beloved fags. You throw out the fairness book when it comes to homos, and punish the straights. OK... I'm starting to get the idea here... you're agenda is to protect the homos and the hell with the straights.

Why is that?

there is no operational need to integrate the sexes in showers.

and now, after getting your ass handed to you, you decide to change the argument to one of "fairness". Nobody ever told ME that the military would be "fair". but I guess the namby pamby air farce was different, perhaps?

In the navy, you did what you were ordered to do and didn't whine about who you had to shower with....showering was not the highlight of your day during basic training - sleep was.

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:05 PM
there is no operational need to integrate the sexes in showers.

and now, after getting your ass handed to you, you decide to change the argument to one of "fairness". Nobody ever told ME that the military would be "fair". but I guess the namby pamby air farce was different, perhaps?

In the navy, you did what you were ordered to do and didn't whine about who you had to shower with....showering was not the highlight of your day during basic training - sleep was.

So now... after you lost this long debate, you contend that if the need ever arose, we should throw the doors open to the homos to shower up with the straights in all their homo glory, but force segregation on the rest of the military. I see... you're pro homo anything. Fuck the straight people. You hate us. Fine butt boy. I get it.

You're dismissed.

actsnoblemartin
05-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Makes me wonder, if there is no need for men and women to shower or bunk in close quarters, should gay men and straight men shower and live in different quarters. just a thought :coffee:

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:11 PM
So now... after you lost this long debate, you contend that if the need ever arose, we should throw the doors open to the homos to shower up with the straights in all their homo glory, but force segregation on the rest of the military. I see... you're pro homo anything. Fuck the straight people. You hate us. Fine butt boy. I get it.

I have lost nothing. you have yet to show me why the UCMJ could not control the situation like it has been doing since before both of us were born.

There is the operational necessity to increase our talent pool in the military in our war against islamic extremism. gays want to serve. We need them in our military. It's an all volunteer army.....let them serve....let everyone know the groundrules going in and then, let them serve and let the UCMJ punsish those who cannot abide by the rules.

YOu have YET to explain why that would not be a model method for incorporating gays openly into the military.... and "fairness" has never been an operational factor that the JCS took into consideration. YOu want "fair",go join the little league.

and last I knew, air force enlisted were not capable of "dismssing" senior naval officers. sorry! :lol:

Yurt
05-19-2008, 11:15 PM
I have lost nothing. you have yet to show me why the UCMJ could not control the situation like it has been doing since before both of us were born.

There is the operational necessity to increase our talent pool in the military in our war against islamic extremism. gays want to serve. We need them in our military. It's an all volunteer army.....let them serve....let everyone know the groundrules going in and then, let them serve and let the UCMJ punsish those who cannot abide by the rules.

YOu have YET to explain why that would not be a model method for incorporating gays openly into the military.... and "fairness" has never been an operational factor that the JCS took into consideration. YOu want "fair",go join the little league.

and last I knew, air force enlisted were not capable of "dismssing" senior naval officers. sorry! :lol:

what is your authority and reason for saying there is no operation need for coed shows or dorms?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:19 PM

A NAVAL OFFICER.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE NO A MORE A NAVAL OFFICER THAN MICKEY MOUSE YOU FUCKING LYING GAS BAG....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS CERTAINLY ONE TIME WHEN YOU'RE CONSTANT USE OF THE LITTLE... :lol:... WAS VERY APPROPRIATE!.....

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:25 PM
what is your authority and reason for saying there is no operation need for coed shows or dorms?

His authority is that bottle of scotch he's been sucking on for the last five hours... :laugh:

It's anything for the homos, fuck the straights with mfm. I don't say this as a rule, but it does look VERY much like he defends them so vehemently, and has such a foul bias towards their rights and none for others, it looks a lot like he IS a queer to me.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:27 PM

we already have facilities at all our training facilities to accomodate segregated genders.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:29 PM
A NAVAL OFFICER.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE NO A MORE A NAVAL OFFICER THAN MICKEY MOUSE YOU FUCKING LYING GAS BAG....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS CERTAINLY ONE TIME WHEN YOU'RE CONSTANT USE OF THE LITTLE... :lol:... WAS VERY APPROPRIATE!.....

insults void of content seem to be your forte. Does it piss you off to know that I am drawing an O5 pension while you work as a greasemonkey? I'll bet it does.

I'm sorry.

Yurt
05-19-2008, 11:35 PM
we already have facilities at all our training facilities to accomodate segregated genders.

so if a new base were to be built, would you have no problem with coed showers or dorms?

you aslo mention it has been this way for a long time, however, that is not quite accurate with what you are suggesting, that is, "openly" gay service men. could this hurt morale? could this change how many feel in showers around openly gay soldiers?

Yurt
05-19-2008, 11:37 PM
insults void of content seem to be your forte. Does it piss you off to know that I am drawing an O5 pension while you work as a greasemonkey? I'll bet it does.

I'm sorry.

what is that, the year or grade?

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:41 PM
so if a new base were to be built, would you have no problem with coed showers or dorms?

you aslo mention it has been this way for a long time, however, that is not quite accurate with what you are suggesting, that is, "openly" gay service men. could this hurt morale? could this change how many feel in showers around openly gay soldiers?

Ther is no societal demand for coed showers and dorms. There is a military demand for more troops and if gay men want to serve their country, we should let them, given the fact that we HAVE been letting them for years. I have suggested that openly gay servicemen would be no less subject to the UCMJ than closeted gay servicemen have been. And who many "feel" about showers is of little consequence in basic training. many feel, I'm sure, that the discipline is too tough or the sleep is too infrequent or the food is not as tasty as they would like. tough shit. it's basic training. get over it and get over yourself. knuckle down and get through it. sex is far from the top of your mind

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:42 PM
what is that, the year or grade?

what is what?

Pale Rider
05-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Even if you put all the homos in together, that would be a nightly circle suck. You may as well, as has been already suggested, put straight men and women in together. It's the same thing. Fags are attracked to each other/men, straights are attracked to the opposite sex. Why punish one with segregation while accomadating the other? Unless of course you simply contend that's what should be done because you're a faggot loving, biased opinon, liberal, homo.

I'm sorry.
Oooohh GOODY... we get to play the "I can be whatever I want" game.... OK... I'm a GENERAL then, and now I outrank you.... :lol:.... :laugh:

Call me "sir" from now on.

retiredman
05-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Even if you put all the homos in together, that would be a nightly circle suck. You may as well, as has been already suggested, put straight men and women in together. It's the same thing. Fags are attracked to each other/men, straights are attracked to the opposite sex. Why punish one with segregation while accomadating the other? Unless of course you simply contend that's what should be done because you're a faggot loving, biased opinon, liberal, homo.

Oooohh GOODY... we get to play the "I can be whatever I want" game.... OK... I'm a GENERAL then, and now I outrank you.... :lol:.... :laugh:

Call me "sir" from now on.

it would not be a nightly circle suck if you enforce the UCMJ. my point all along.

and if you refuse to accept my identity, I might as well revert to my previous opinion of you as the 12 year old daughter of an illiterate motorcycle mechanic.

isn't it past your bedtime? tomorrow's a school day!

ranger
05-19-2008, 11:56 PM
it would not be a nightly circle suck if you enforce the UCMJ. my point all along.

and if you refuse to accept my identity, I might as well revert to my previous opinion of you as the 12 year old daughter of an illiterate motorcycle mechanic.

Pale Rider's point, if you cleaned the cum out of your eyes long enough to read it, is that the military segregates males and females because of the sexual attraction. Since you can't seperate the gays from the straights, you will have the sexual tension there because the gays will be attracted to some of their coworkers. This creates an unequal situation in which straights are punished for being straight and gays are rewarded. What happened to the equal protection part of the Constitution?

As for you being a "senior naval officer" your performance on this board and others merely reinforces my opinion that officers in the US military aren't worth shit.

Yurt
05-20-2008, 12:01 AM
Ther is no societal demand for coed showers and dorms. There is a military demand for more troops and if gay men want to serve their country, we should let them, given the fact that we HAVE been letting them for years. I have suggested that openly gay servicemen would be no less subject to the UCMJ than closeted gay servicemen have been. And who many "feel" about showers is of little consequence in basic training. many feel, I'm sure, that the discipline is too tough or the sleep is too infrequent or the food is not as tasty as they would like. tough shit. it's basic training. get over it and get over yourself. knuckle down and get through it. sex is far from the top of your mind

that is not true, colleges have coed dorms, and society demanded it....female reporters demanded access to male locker rooms...they got it

then why are men and women seperated?

my question was to your "05 pension" grade or year...

Silver
05-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Pale Rider's point, if you cleaned the cum out of your eyes long enough to read it, is that the military segregates males and females because of the sexual attraction. Since you can't seperate the gays from the straights, you will have the sexual tension there because the gays will be attracted to some of their coworkers. This creates an unequal situation in which straights are punished for being straight and gays are rewarded. What happened to the equal protection part of the Constitution?

As for you being a "senior naval officer" your performance on this board and others merely reinforces my opinion that officers in the US military aren't worth shit.

I think Maine thought the military separated men and women because women have longer hair....:lol::lol:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 12:04 AM
that is not true, colleges have coed dorms, and society demanded it....female reporters demanded access to male locker rooms...they got it

then why are men and women seperated?

my question was to your "05 pension" grade or year...

the military is not synonymous with college dorms or sports locker rooms.

I retired in 1993 as an O5 with 21 years commissioned service. does that answer your question.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 12:06 AM

and somehow, gay men have been serving under those circumstances for years. but you cannot explain that, it would seem.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 12:08 AM

Then if the UCMJ can baby sit nightly the homos, then it could also baby sit the heteros.

Now you've been made a fool of here... what next? You going to be an astronaut now? How about President? That one will be hard to top.

No... I don't believe you were an officer. A galley punk maybe with a butt buddy in the bunk below him, but not an officer. How could anyone believe someone who's told as many lies here as you have?

Finish your bottle of imagination and go to bed drunkard.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 12:11 AM
and somehow, gay men have been serving under those circumstances for years. but you cannot explain that, it would seem.

Wiggle, wiggle little worm... the premise is, and has been, that "IF" the military allowed openly homo men and women to join. You seem to forget that... is that what scotch does to your brain after half a bottle?

Silver
05-20-2008, 12:17 AM

Why explain it....I don't even believe it....gays in the military were rare, very rare in the past, say going back 20 years or so....granted its become more prevalent since Clinton's ruling, but homosexuals in the military is hardly routine in large numbers....

Noir
05-20-2008, 03:28 AM

You haven't debated against me, again and again you've ignored my posts, cus i'm european, liberal, young, socailist (still don't know why you think that) the list goes on, surly if i am so wrong it would be easyer to prove i'm wrong by debating rather than ignoring me.

Indeed, i do not care about your debating before, you are not debating with me now.

Ofcourse...it would be impossible, no country could overcome such a problem.....oh yeah...of the 25 countries that participate militarily in NATO, more than 20 permit open lesbians, gays, or bisexuals to serve. Some how they overcame this problem, why can't America?

glockmail
05-20-2008, 05:49 AM
More anti-semitism from the Left I see.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 06:30 AM
Wiggle, wiggle little worm... the premise is, and has been, that "IF" the military allowed openly homo men and women to join. You seem to forget that... is that what scotch does to your brain after half a bottle?

I don't forget at all. My point has been that you have utterly failed to explain why such a move would cause gay men to behave in ways that would damage good order and discipline when they have been showering communally and avoiding such behavior for years... you have utterly failed to explain why, all of a sudden, gay men would become incapable of refraining from arousal, and you have utterly failed to explain why, all of a sudden, straight men would become incapaple of refraining from physical abuse.... especially if both gay and straight men were well aware of the consequences of their actions under the UCMJ.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 07:07 AM
Then if the UCMJ can baby sit nightly the homos, then it could also baby sit the heteros.

they COULD....but there has been no rising tide of public support - nor any pressing military need - for coed living arrangements in the military.

and keep up the insults - my "provocation" log continues to grow. If ever I do slip off the high road, I'll have enough "provocation" to toss insults at you for years!:lol:

Please realize that I don't really care what you believe about me. You choose to disbelieve me...I choose to disbelieve you - mox nix.

You have run away from the substance of arguments for weeks now chosing instead to hide behind your righteous indignation. It has been an effective ploy, I suppose, but don't try to kid yourself that "WE all" don't know what you've been doing!:poke:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Ofcourse...it would be impossible, no country could overcome such a problem.....oh yeah...of the 25 countries that participate militarily in NATO, more than 20 permit open lesbians, gays, or bisexuals to serve. Some how they overcame this problem, why can't America?

Europe is a liberal, socialist shit hole with more problems than the United States has ever had in the history of our country. Why in the hell should the most successful, powerful, sought after for entry by immigrants, country in the world follow the example of shit hole, third world, countries?

Seems to me it is YOU people that should be following OUR lead, not the other way around.

red states rule
05-20-2008, 10:39 AM

MFM is great at pulling off the Liberal Triple Play

He changes the subject, and parses words

Attacks

and then acts like a victim

red states rule
05-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Europe is a liberal, socialist shit hole with more problems than the United States has ever had in the history of our country. Why in the hell should the most successful, powerful, sought after for entry by immigrants, country in the world follow the example of shit hole, third world, countries?

Seems to me it is YOU people that should be following OUR lead, not the other way around.

France and Germany woke up and tossed out the liberals who ruined their economy

There might be hope for Europe someday

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 10:45 AM
MFM is great at pulling off the Liberal Triple Play

He changes the subject, and parses words

Attacks

and then acts like a victim

I've countered, responded, and answered every single moronic point the gas bag has made in here. Every single one. But yet he seems to think that if he ONLY gets the LAST WORD, that somehow is going to vindicate his inane rantings while ignoring EVERYTHING else said in here.

He's is a complete joke, a shyster, a fraud, a poser and a liar.

However I do know what REALLY gets under his skin... he can't STAND to NOT HAVE THE LAST WORD! Victory in his mind is getting in the last word. No matter that he's had his ass kicked seven ways from Sunday in the debate, if he gets the last word, which you notice he ALWAYS HAS TO HAVE, he thinks he wins. So if you want to really piss this moron off, don't let him get the last word. It won't matter what you say, just as long as he doesn't get the last word, it will drive him insane. He can't stand not having the last word.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 10:48 AM
France and Germany woke up and tossed out the liberals who ruined their economy

There might be hope for Europe someday

Well they're kind of trying.... but france has got more problems with militant islamist than most other countries of the world. It's become a third world shit hole. I'd live in Germany before I'd even visit france.

red states rule
05-20-2008, 10:49 AM
I've countered, responded, and answered every single moronic point the gas bag has made in here. Every single one. But yet he seems to think that if he ONLY gets the LAST WORD, that somehow is going to vindicate his inane rantings while ignoring EVERYTHING else said in here.

He's is a complete joke, a shyster, a fraud, a poser and a liar.

However I do know what REALLY gets under his skin... he can't STAND to NOT HAVE THE LAST WORD! Victory in his mind is getting in the last word. No matter that he's had his ass kicked seven ways from Sunday in the debate, if he gets the last word, which you notice he ALWAYS HAS TO HAVE, he thinks he wins. So if you want to really piss this moron off, don't let him get the last word. It won't matter what you say, just as long as he doesn't get the last word, it will drive him insane. He can't stand not having the last word.

Wish I could rep you Pale - but I can't

I owe you

I posted this on another thread, but it sums up MFM perfectly, He is a lying hypocritical sack of shit

The reason you are unpopular is the fact you are and arrogant, condescending, egotisticle, obnoxiousm, liar. You claim to show respect for people - let me remind you of examples of your respect.

You cal Pale - "pole rider"

You have questioned Katianne's intelligence (one of the nicest people on the board)

Glock a chile molester

You make fun of Martin's disability

You have posted several times how you hope to outlive me so you can piss on my grave after the cancer sends me to Hell

And now you whine how the big bad conservatives gang up on you because you take unpopular stands?

What a bunch of bullshit.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:17 AM
Wish I could rep you Pale - but I can't

I owe you

I posted this on another thread, but it sums up MFM perfectly, He is a lying hypocritical sack of shit

The reason you are unpopular is the fact you are and arrogant, condescending, egotistical, obnoxious, liar. You claim to show respect for people - let me remind you of examples of your respect.

You cal Pale - "pole rider"

You have questioned Katianne's intelligence (one of the nicest people on the board)

Glock a chile molester

You make fun of Martin's disability

You have posted several times how you hope to outlive me so you can piss on my grave after the cancer sends me to Hell

And now you whine how the big bad conservatives gang up on you because you take unpopular stands?

What a bunch of bullshit.

Yeah that's a good addition to his resume. But don't forget he jumped all over Abbey without provocation, and calls Yurt a jew even though he isn't. He admits he does this because he knows it gets under peoples skin and he enjoys that. He also denied he's thrown the first insults, then admitted he did, then turned around denied it again. Yeah he's a real piece of gutter trash. A true shyster, liar, fraud.

red states rule
05-20-2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah that's a good addition to his resume. But don't forget he jumped all over Abbey without provocation, and calls Yurt a jew even though he isn't. He admits he does this because he knows it gets under peoples skin and he enjoys that. He also denied he's thrown the first insults, then admitted he did, then turned around denied it again. Yeah he's a real piece of gutter trash. A true shyster, liar, fraud.

He has attacked so many people becuase they beat him in a debate - I could not list them all

Look at this thread. Is there anyone he has NOT insulted because they have a different POV?

retiredman
05-20-2008, 12:05 PM
He has attacked so many people becuase they beat him in a debate - I could not list them all

Look at this thread. Is there anyone he has NOT insulted because they have a different POV?

actually, whenever I insulted you, RSR, it was not because you had a different point of view, but primarily because of your own inability to independently articulate any point of view...that, and of course, the fact that you were always extremely insulting to me going back to USMB. For you and I, it is a chicken and the egg discussikon. I honestly have no idea who may have "started" it way back when, but I know that, in the last year or so, I have always felt justified and duly provoked whenever I insulted you... but, nonetheless, I will try to refrain.... and of course, you won't.:laugh2:

red states rule
05-20-2008, 12:10 PM
actually, whenever I insulted you, RSR, it was not because you had a different point of view, but primarily because of your own inability to independently articulate any point of view...that, and of course, the fact that you were always extremely insulting to me going back to USMB. For you and I, it is a chicken and the egg discussikon. I honestly have no idea who may have "started" it way back when, but I know that, in the last year or so, I have always felt justified and duly provoked whenever I insulted you... but, nonetheless, I will try to refrain.... and of course, you won't.:laugh2:

Once again you are playing the whiney liberal victim card. You are without a doubt the bigget crybaby I have ever had the displeasure of talking to

You would geel justified in wishing death on people who have a different POV - it is part of your character

Or lack thereof

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Once again you are playing the whiney liberal victim card. You are without a doubt the bigget crybaby I have ever had the displeasure of talking to

You would geel justified in wishing death on people who have a different POV - it is part of your character

Or lack thereof

Remember what I said about the "last word" rsr? That's what he's doing. He's not saying anything worth an ounce of spit, but yet he's flapping his jaw. It's all part of "getting the last word."

red states rule
05-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Remember what I said about the "last word" rsr? That's what he's doing. He's not saying anything worth an ounce of spit, but yet he's flapping his jaw. It's all part of "getting the last word."

Yep, you nailed him Pale

How much CO2 and hot air is our resident "preacher" sprewing into the atmosphere?

Yurt
05-20-2008, 01:49 PM

insult :poke:

ooops, now he will have to have the last word :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 02:02 PM

It's eating him up inside to read this and not try and get the last word in.

It'll eat him up even more to say "we win," that he knew it, and now is "tucking tail and running away." Those are his own words he likes to use. Obviously if he thinks it bothers others, it's something that will bother him.

I love it. We have him right where we want him. Unable to come back or it will prove me right, but suffering because he doesn't want that to happen. :laugh:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 04:46 PM

RSR has not stopped insulting me for two years.... why would he stop now?:lol:

Oh... and I was attending a hospice volunteer training session this afternoon...I just got back.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 04:49 PM

It'll eat him up even more to say "we win," that he knew it, and now is "tucking tail and running away." Those are his own words he likes to use. Obviously if he thinks it bothers others, it's something that will bother him.

I love it. We have him right where we want him. Unable to come back or it will prove me right, but suffering because he doesn't want that to happen. :laugh:

and you will "win" when you can address my substantive points made in this thread with anything other than bigoted opinionated insults.

I am certainly not holding my breath for THAT!

actsnoblemartin
05-20-2008, 06:14 PM
I get the last word :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 06:41 PM

Yep, you nailed him Pale

How much CO2 and hot air is our resident "preacher" sprewing into the atmosphere?

RSR has not stopped insulting me for two years.... why would he stop now?

Oh... and I was attending a hospice volunteer training session this afternoon...I just got back.

See what I said guys? I jerked his chain and back he came just like I said he would..... :lmao:

What a pathetic loser.... :laugh:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 06:43 PM
I get the last word :laugh2:

............ :laugh:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 06:44 PM

Or lack thereof

I ain't cryin' a bit, RSR....I merely point out that you insult democrats and liberals all the time and your posse of sycophants and apologists never sees anything wrong with it. That's just the nature of this board.

And like I said...I have NEVER insulted you because of your point of view....I have only insulted you for your complete and utter inability to independently express your point of view....and because you routinely insult my patriotism and my integrity.... something that I, personally, find much more egregious that insulting someone's health.

And like I ALSO said... I am going to do my very best to not insult you, but I feel quite confident knowing that my restraint will not result in any increase in civility on your part.

and I also feel quite confident in knowing that regardless of how long I am nice and insult free, you will not only continue, but your posse will continue to turn a blind eye to your insults.....

which proves my overall truism...EVERYONE feels justified in insulting the other guy.:lol:

red states rule
05-20-2008, 06:44 PM
See what I said guys? I jerked his chain and back he came just like I said he would..... :lmao:

What a pathetic loser.... :laugh:

Hospice volunteer? Yea right. I believe him that one as much as Pale believes he gives "sermons"

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Hospice volunteer? Yea right. I believe him that one as much as Pale believes he gives "sermons"

Kind of fun now... we can jerk his chain at will... :laugh:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 06:46 PM

do you think I really care what you believe about me? I got a new patient today... an 85 year old lady with COPD.... and an alcoholic deadbeat daughter who is the caregiver.... should be delightful!

red states rule
05-20-2008, 06:48 PM
do you think I really care what you believe about me? I got a new patient today... an 85 year old lady with COPD.... and an alcoholic deadbeat daughter who is the caregiver.... should be delightful!

Knowing you as I do, you probably take a camcorder with you, and watch the tapes at home with a laugh track added

retiredman
05-20-2008, 06:49 PM
Kind of fun now... we can jerk his chain at will... :laugh:

that must be why you ran away from #1962.:lol:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Knowing you as I do, you probably take a camcorder with you, and watch the tapes at home with a laugh track added

no. I look forward to giving her daughter some time off and spending some quality time with the patient.

Volunteering for hospice is a very rewarding experience. Hospice volunteers receive a great deal of training and can really help both the patient and their families make the transition.

red states rule
05-20-2008, 06:56 PM
no. I look forward to giving her daughter some time off and spending some quality time with the patient.

Volunteering for hospice is a very rewarding experience. Hospice volunteers receive a great deal of training and can really help both the patient and their families make the transition.

First you say the daughter is a drunk and a deadbeat - now you say you are "volunteering" to give her time off to spend some quality time with the patient

Oh what a tangled web you weave......

retiredman
05-20-2008, 06:58 PM
First you say the daughter is a drunk and a deadbeat - now you say you are "volunteering" to give her time off to spend some quality time with the patient

Oh what a tangled web you weave......

it's true...she is a deadbeat.... and not very nice to her mom. I am looking forward to getting her out of the the house for a while and giving the mother some quality time with me....

there is no tangled web, there is only your clear lack of reading comprehension skills.

red states rule
05-20-2008, 07:00 PM
it's true...she is a deadbeat.... and not very nice to her mom. I am looking forward to getting her out of the the house for a while and giving the mother some quality time with me....

there is no tangled web, there is only your clear lack of reading comprehension skills.

Now we have version #2 of the story :laugh2:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Now we have version #2 of the story :laugh2:

no...same version... I said I looked forward to:

(1)giving her daughter some time off and..

(2)spending some quality time with the patient.

those were two things that I looked forward to. You just can't read very well, it would seem.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 07:12 PM
that must be why you ran away from #1962.

You jump when I say jump, and I'll let ya know when you can come down son.... I've got your chain in hand and can jerk it at will.... now keep on posting, you've got to get the last word.... :laugh:

C'mon.... post... c'mon boy.... caaaaaaamon.... *whistle*whistle*..... keeeeeeep posting..... I'm jerking your chain.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 07:13 PM
no...same version... I said I looked forward to:

(1)giving her daughter some time off and..

(2)spending some quality time with the patient.

those were two things that I looked forward to. You just can't read very well, it would seem.

you can neg rep me, but you can't quite bring yourself to admit that you don't know how to read very well.....why am I not surprised?:laugh2:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 07:14 PM
You jump when I say jump, and I'll let ya know when you can come down son.... I've got your chain in hand and can jerk it at will.... now keep on posting, you've got to get the last word.... :laugh:

and every time I do, you come running.... like my little bitch.

LOL

keep running away from the substance of your own thread, you cyber tough guy!:laugh2:

red states rule
05-20-2008, 07:36 PM

C'mon.... post... c'mon boy.... caaaaaaamon.... *whistle*whistle*..... keeeeeeep posting..... I'm jerking your chain.

Pale, it is nice to take the yapping litle ankle nipper for a walk. We juct lead him aorund on the leash and he does what he tell him :laugh2:

glockmail
05-20-2008, 08:55 PM

Sounds like a sad existence for the old gal. Skanky drunk daughter, and a foul mouth liberal drunk "caregiver".

Kathianne
05-20-2008, 09:15 PM
RSR has not stopped insulting me for two years.... why would he stop now?:lol:

It's good that you do volunteer work, funny though that you feel compelled to share that. Forgive me for my ignorance regarding Protestants, but isn't that the type of thing that one does 'silently?'

Good thing about Catholicism, if one is 'right' regarding sins, all is fine. ;) Truly, my 'beliefs' encompass all that believe in one God, regardless of fine points.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 09:56 PM
Sounds like a sad existence for the old gal. Skanky drunk daughter, and a foul mouth liberal drunk "caregiver".

keep insulting me, I will try to resist responding in kind. I am not a drunk and I am proud and pleased to give care to those who need it. YOu should be ashamed for denigrating such care.