PDA

View Full Version : General Wants Gay Ban Lifted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

retiredman
05-20-2008, 09:58 PM
It's good that you do volunteer work, funny though that you feel compelled to share that. Forgive me for my ignorance regarding Protestants, but isn't that the type of thing that one does 'silently?'

Good thing about Catholicism, if one is 'right' regarding sins, all is fine. ;) Truly, my 'beliefs' encompass all that believe in one God, regardless of fine points.

I don't feel "compelled" to share anything. your friends here on DP were accusing me of being a coward and running away from their moronic insulting posts...I merely told them that I was not running away from them, but that I had been otherwise occupied.

Kathianne
05-20-2008, 10:12 PM
I don't feel "compelled" to share anything. your friends here on DP were accusing me of being a coward and running away from their moronic insulting posts...I merely told them that I was not running away from them, but that I had been otherwise occupied.

I thought you were one of my friends, guess I presumed incorrectly. As for others, they have zip to do with my read on the board.

In this case, you are losing, major time. Screwed in trying for accolades that should have been silen. Screwed in trying to put others down.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 10:16 PM
I thought you were one of my friends, guess I presumed incorrectly. As for others, they have zip to do with my read on the board.

In this case, you are losing, major time. Screwed in trying for accolades that should have been silen. Screwed in trying to put others down.

YOu are one of my firends. I am a bit disappointed that you would join the conservative pile on....

and why am I not surprised that a conservative is scoring this one for her side and not mine? :lol:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 10:33 PM
YOu are one of my firends. I am a bit disappointed that you would join the conservative pile on....

and why am I not surprised that a conservative is scoring this one for her side and not mine? :lol:

How about because people can read through all that has been said, and can see you've had your ass handed to you.

But keep posting... I know you can't quit. You have zero control. I am controlling you at this point.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 10:39 PM
It's good that you do volunteer work, funny though that you feel compelled to share that. Forgive me for my ignorance regarding Protestants, but isn't that the type of thing that one does 'silently?'

Good thing about Catholicism, if one is 'right' regarding sins, all is fine. ;) Truly, my 'beliefs' encompass all that believe in one God, regardless of fine points.

His imagination didn't think he shouldn't tell his new story. He can't help it. Maybe he'll give himself some more imaginary rank and years in the Navy, or start preaching at a new imaginary church. It all probably depends on how far he gets through his bottle of scotch tonight. His stories seem to get more colorful as the night goes on.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 10:40 PM
How about because people can read through all that has been said, and can see you've had your ass handed to you.

But keep posting... I know you can't quit. You have zero control. I am controlling you at this point.

come to me doggy doggy.... I know you can't resist.:laugh2:

#1962. you ran away from it like a girlieman. why is that?

or do you really need to hide behind kathianne's skirts?

retiredman
05-20-2008, 10:45 PM
His imagination didn't think he shouldn't tell his new story. He can't help it. Maybe he'll give himself some more imaginary rank and years in the Navy, or start preaching at a new imaginary church. It all probably depends on how far he gets through his bottle of scotch tonight. His stories seem to get more colorful as the night goes on.

I don't need any "imaginary" rank to outrank you :laugh2:

and like I have said many times...I drink decaf green tea.

you have yet to debate me on the issues...relying solely on your righteous indignation and your homo-hating bigotry.... that really doesn't cut it in a real debate....but here, on DP.com - the home of neocon sycophants - you can get away with that. It is one of the main reasons I come here: because I love going one on fifty...and forcing you all to gang up and STILL run away from facts. It makes my day!

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 10:53 PM
come to me doggy doggy.... I know you can't resist.

#1962. you ran away from it like a girlieman. why is that?

or do you really need to hide behind kathianne's skirts?

So... you're so desperate at this point for something to say, you're going to copy me? :laugh:

I guess I'll just let you make an ass out of yourself from this point on.... :lmao:

retiredman
05-20-2008, 10:56 PM
So... you're so desperate at this point for something to say, you're going to copy me? :laugh:

I guess I'll just let you make an ass out of yourself from this point on.... :lmao:

you are the one who is running away from the subject of this thread...not me. I made a post and you have run away from it like a pussy. I realize that insulting me might make most folks on here forget that you have been beaten on the substance of this thread, but not me.

but DO keep up the insults....as I said, I am keeping a provocation log and you are filling it up.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:01 PM
you are the one who is running away from the subject of this thread...not me. I made a post and you have run away from it like a pussy. I realize that insulting me might make most folks on here forget that you have been beaten on the substance of this thread, but not me.

but DO keep up the insults....as I said, I am keeping a provocation log and you are filling it up.

I'm only too happy to keep you supplied with insults, since you've already called me a bitch and what not, you've got whatever you get coming.

You've had your ass waxed off in this thread. Every single issue has been addressed and then some. The only thing you are accomplishing at this point is reassuring everyone just what kind of a major buffoon you are.

But do keep posting... I'm MAKING you post. You HAVE TO because I'm TELLING you to.

Next... c'mon boy.... next.... *whistle*whistle*..... :mm:

Yurt
05-20-2008, 11:02 PM

but DO keep up the insults....as I said, I am keeping a provocation log and you are filling it up.:laugh2:

STFU, really now, you are like a worn out, wet, nasty, spoiled paper bag...you have insulted as well in the last few posts of yours on this thread....paaaleeese

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:06 PM
STFU, really now, you are like a worn out, wet, nasty, spoiled paper bag...you have insulted as well in the last few posts of yours on this thread....paaaleeese

I really have no intention of shutting the fuck up because you tell me to. I am trying hard to keep a civil tongue...clearly you are not.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:08 PM
I really have no intention of shutting the fuck up because you tell me to. I am trying hard to keep a civil tongue...clearly you are not.

No... you want to get the last word, and I won't let that happen, and it pisses you off.

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:13 PM
No... you want to get the last word, and I won't let that happen, and it pisses you off.

I am retired. I can come on here all hours of the day and night. and every time I post here, you are compelled to put down your greasy monkeywrenches and respond...but always avoiding debating me on the issue of this thread. Keep using the imperial "we" and claim to speak for all of your republican buddies.... LMFAO

YOU don't piss me off in the least. You amuse me... you are like a pet turtle.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:31 PM
I am retired. I can come on here all hours of the day and night. and every time I post here, you are compelled to put down your greasy monkeywrenches and respond...but always avoiding debating me on the issue of this thread. Keep using the imperial "we" and claim to speak for all of your republican buddies.... LMFAO

YOU don't piss me off in the least. You amuse me... you are like a pet turtle.

News flash skip... I'm retired also, or haven't you noticed I'm on here for much of the day? Probably not... you soak up too much of that cheap scotch all day and your brain is addled.

Yeah I really tick you off. I know I do. You can't stand the fact that you can't get the last word with me either. I cornered you into it, and now you can't stop, or you'll lose face.

Well I was on Jim's boards long before you came on the scene, and I'll on Jim's boards long after you're gone. You'll crack. You always do. You are your own worst enemy, and now your universally hated here.

Last Word Charlie... c'mon boy.... caaaaaaa mon.....

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:34 PM
News flash skip... I'm retired also, or haven't you noticed I'm on here for much of the day? Probably not... you soak up too much of the cheap scotch all day.

Yeah I really tick you off. I know I do. You can't stand the fact that you can't get the last word with me either. I cornered you into it, and now you can't stop, or you'll lose face.

Well I was on Jim's boards long before you came on the scene, and I'll on Jim's boards long after you're gone. You'll crack. You always do. You are your own worst enemy, and now your universally hated here.

Last Word Charlie... c'mon boy.... caaaaaaa mon.....

you really don't tick me off at all. I am sorry to burst your pathetic little bubble. but it is fun to watch you keep chasing after me.

and again with the imperial we bullshit. you really have a ridiculously inflated view of your own gravitas. LOL.

now....answer me back.

you know you can't stop yourself!:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:35 PM
you really don't tick me off at all. I am sorry to burst your pathetic little bubble. but it is fun to watch you keep chasing after me.

and again with the imperial we bullshit. you really have a ridiculously inflated view of your own gravitas. LOL.

now....answer me back.

you know you can't stop yourself!:laugh2:

C'mon boy.... caaaaaa mon.... charlie.... last word charlie... c'mon boy... copy the man some more.... c'mon...

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:38 PM
C'mon boy.... caaaaaa mon.... charlie.... last word charlie... c'mon boy... copy the man some more.... c'mon...

I can set my watch by you.

now go to #1962 and quit playing the playground game and just admit that your ass got handed to you long ago and you are too bullheaded to admit it.

Pale Rider
05-20-2008, 11:44 PM
I can set my watch by you.

now go to #1962 and quit playing the playground game and just admit that your ass got handed to you long ago and you are too bullheaded to admit it.

C'mon boy...

retiredman
05-20-2008, 11:51 PM
C'mon boy...

here kitty kitty

Yurt
05-21-2008, 12:00 AM

keep up the insults and the false moral clarity, i so love fiction and it proves pale rider right, so do not ever stop insulting

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:04 AM
keep up the insults and the false moral clarity, i so love fiction and it proves pale rider right, so do not ever stop insulting

I am not insulting you, yurt. I am sure you are a great attorney in the classical central california tradition - whatever that is.

I just have no intention of shutting up because you tell me to, regardless of your impressive legal resume.

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 12:06 AM

Lastwordcharlie has been relegated down to the level of pool toy bro. He's a shyster, a proven and admitted liar, and a drunk. He's down to having to copy me. He's like that deer fly that buzzes around your head. An annoyance.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Lastwordcharlie has been relegated down to the level of pool toy bro. He's a shyster, a proven and admitted liar, and a drunk. He's down to having to copy me. He's like that deer fly that buzzes around your head. An annoyance.

but you can't quite quit me, can you cowboy? :lol:

#1962.

try answering it and stop running away from it.

:dance:

Yurt
05-21-2008, 12:17 AM
I am not insulting you, yurt. I am sure you are a great attorney in the classical central california tradition - whatever that is.

I just have no intention of shutting up because you tell me to, regardless of your impressive legal resume.

keep talking

retiredman
05-21-2008, 12:18 AM
keep talking

I intend to, counselor!

Yurt
05-21-2008, 12:21 AM
I intend to, counselor!

good, keep it up, keep on talking, i forbid you to stop

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 02:25 AM
good, keep it up, keep on talking, i forbid you to stop

Well it looks like mister commander of the world, million man ministry preacher, retired millionaire, can be on here all day and night, has pussied out.

Psychoblues
05-21-2008, 02:45 AM
You must have sniffed his nuts one too many times?

Well it looks like mister commander of the world, million man ministry preacher, retired millionaire, can be on here all day and night, has pussied out.

Whatever, we'll see.

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 02:49 AM
You must have sniffed his nuts one too many times?

Whatever, we'll see.

You trying to live up to your name tonight "psycho?" Huh.... how about it "psycho?" Is that what you are... "psycho?"

Why the blues? 'Cause no one likes you? You too big of a drunk for people to stand? In and out of jail too often?

Go ahead... let it out. Maybe your butt buddy, commander of the world, homo pedophile defender extraordinaire maggotfrommaine will help you. He can cure any known illness with just his touch you know. Just ask him. After he gets most of his bottle down, he's just as big of a gas bag as you are.

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 02:57 AM
this is what you too remind me of :laugh2:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N1-25s4uwFQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N1-25s4uwFQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Psychoblues
05-21-2008, 03:04 AM
I have explained my handle in other posts, male white booty humper.

You trying to live up to your name tonight "psycho?" Huh.... how about it "psycho?" Is that what you are... "psycho?"

Why the blues? 'Cause no one likes you? You too big of a drunk for people to stand? In and out of jail too often?

Go ahead... let it out. Maybe your butt buddy, commander of the world, homo pedophile defender extraordinaire maggotfrommaine will help you. He can cure any known illness with just his touch you know. Just ask him. After he gets most of his bottle down, he's just as big of a gas bag as you are.

I guess you mised it it like you do so much else.

Are you serious about mfm? Rejection is pretty hard for you, isn't it?

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 03:09 AM
this thread needs some estrogen, all this raging testosterone is giving me a woody

:lol:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5sBzKE22eR4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5sBzKE22eR4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Psychoblues
05-21-2008, 03:20 AM
MARTIN!!!!!!! Control yourself!!!!!!!!!

this thread needs some estrogen, all this raging testosterone is giving me a woody

:lol:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5sBzKE22eR4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5sBzKE22eR4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The conservatives are so afraid of the General's advice to lift the ban on the queers that they keep this thread going whether they have an argument or not. Is this not obvious to you? Is the fear working on you as well?

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 03:24 AM
oh, im sorry i was praying for the death of this thread.

The conservatives are so afraid of the General's advice to lift the ban on the queers that they keep this thread going whether they have an argument or not. Is this not obvious to you? Is the fear working on you as well?

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 03:26 AM
I would just be glad he isnt lifting their zippers :laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-21-2008, 03:30 AM
I think that is the point, martin. Lifting the zippers as opposed to lowering them is the general consensus, don't you agree?

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 03:41 AM
hahaha

I think that is the point, martin. Lifting the zippers as opposed to lowering them is the general consensus, don't you agree?

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 12:35 PM
oh, im sorry i was praying for the death of this thread.

It's obviously a good topic, if only we could keep the rif raf out and have a civil debate.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 01:00 PM

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 01:30 PM

Rif raf.

actsnoblemartin
05-21-2008, 01:36 PM
I agree with you, but im not seeing civility.

Im not blaming anyone, im simply not seeing civility and i dont know how to solvethe problem :cheers2:

It's obviously a good topic, if only we could keep the rif raf out and have a civil debate.

retiredman
05-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Rif raf.

and yoiu call yourself the truth pitbull?

more like the truth toy poodle if you ask me!

glockmail
05-21-2008, 01:48 PM

more like the truth toy poodle if you ask me! You wish, Skippy Dick.

Pale Rider
05-21-2008, 02:04 PM

more like the truth toy poodle if you ask me!

Yeah and this is your "high road" isn't it sausage seaker... because we know how low your "low road" is.

You just can't keep your insults away from people's family can you?

creativeage
06-05-2009, 06:02 PM
If there is going to be a "live and let live" freedom to-be-who-you-are policy in the military, so what? Those who stand up to protect my freedom in America always receive my kudos. I am straight, and married - not exactly for gay marriage at the moment only because "marriage" is a biblical-based union under God, not a government institution - but isn't it true that freedom goes both ways?
Just like if a guy is free to bed with two women...or is he really? According the whom?
Or, how about the shower issue from Pale Rider? Can a heterosexual male who is uncomfortable showering around someone who is staring at him as a potential date freely exercise his rights to feel safe? (isn't that scenario similar to putting a straight guy in the shower room with ladies?) Does this mean then there should be separate locker rooms? Just pointing these things out as this stuff comes up!...bring more stuff.

Who the heck knows, really - I say live and let live:When it all comes down to it - we all answer to God (or our higher power -maker) at some point.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2009, 08:46 AM
I say its time to repeal the ban, if israel can allow openly gay people to serve, then we should too

If there is going to be a "live and let live" freedom to-be-who-you-are policy in the military, so what? Those who stand up to protect my freedom in America always receive my kudos. I am straight, and married - not exactly for gay marriage at the moment only because "marriage" is a biblical-based union under God, not a government institution - but isn't it true that freedom goes both ways?
Just like if a guy is free to bed with two women...or is he really? According the whom?
Or, how about the shower issue from Pale Rider? Can a heterosexual male who is uncomfortable showering around someone who is staring at him as a potential date freely exercise his rights to feel safe? (isn't that scenario similar to putting a straight guy in the shower room with ladies?) Does this mean then there should be separate locker rooms? Just pointing these things out as this stuff comes up!...bring more stuff.

Who the heck knows, really - I say live and let live:When it all comes down to it - we all answer to God (or our higher power -maker) at some point.

Bob
03-11-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm new here. I enjoy reading the commentary but not the diatribe! I don't try to insult anyone myself, but I cannot control what they think. "Offense is in the eye of the beholder."

Getting back on topic:
I don't know if anyone has approached the homosexuality issue from this angle before, but maybe it's due for consideration.

Most religious people feel that homosexuality isn't "right", for some reason or another. It's Bible-based, to be sure, so Christians and Jews probably feel like there's some sort of sin involved. I don't know about other religions, tho.

Personally, I think the condition is sinful, but that doesn't mean that the sinner can't be forgiven if he wants to. That means that he can't practice it! Tough choice, but it IS his choice! Our choice is to Love the Sinner, Hate the Sin. Again, to me, it's the practice, not just the basic condition.

So if the practice is sinful, that would mean practice with one consenting partner (like a marriage is sposed to be) or a bunch of 'em; and promoting, promulgating, advertising, endorsing, demonstrating for... would be other forms of practice.

Now, if someone is doing something privately, in the privacy of their own home, who's to know? Frankly, I'd just as soon not know; but if it IS in private, I don't care that much.

I just think they should be quiet and private about it, and quit pushing for benefits which they otherwise already have, or for which they otherwise do not qualify.

So, "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is the best policy.

And watch what the SCOTUS does relative to the Baptist protesters who line funeral routes with their disgusting protest stand! That's taking religious freedom 'way too far!

At what point does one's religious freedom get set aside and become anathema to others? When it's forced on them!

Back to you, Chet...

Kathianne
03-11-2010, 07:20 PM
I'm new here. I enjoy reading the commentary but not the diatribe! I don't try to insult anyone myself, but I cannot control what they think. "Offense is in the eye of the beholder."

Getting back on topic:
I don't know if anyone has approached the homosexuality issue from this angle before, but maybe it's due for consideration.

Most religious people feel that homosexuality isn't "right", for some reason or another. It's Bible-based, to be sure, so Christians and Jews probably feel like there's some sort of sin involved. I don't know about other religions, tho.

Personally, I think the condition is sinful, but that doesn't mean that the sinner can't be forgiven if he wants to. That means that he can't practice it! Tough choice, but it IS his choice! Our choice is to Love the Sinner, Hate the Sin. Again, to me, it's the practice, not just the basic condition.

So if the practice is sinful, that would mean practice with one consenting partner (like a marriage is sposed to be) or a bunch of 'em; and promoting, promulgating, advertising, endorsing, demonstrating for... would be other forms of practice.

Now, if someone is doing something privately, in the privacy of their own home, who's to know? Frankly, I'd just as soon not know; but if it IS in private, I don't care that much.

I just think they should be quiet and private about it, and quit pushing for benefits which they otherwise already have, or for which they otherwise do not qualify.

So, "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is the best policy.

And watch what the SCOTUS does relative to the Baptist protesters who line funeral routes with their disgusting protest stand! That's taking religious freedom 'way too far!

At what point does one's religious freedom get set aside and become anathema to others? When it's forced on them!

Back to you, Chet...

You pretty well summed up my feelings. I don't care what consenting adults do, in private. I don't have a problem with gay teachers, etc., as long as they don't discuss such, we'll never know. Yeah, 'don't ask, don't tell.'

I think that civil unions are fine, again it's a legal contract to protect the parties and make sure their wishes are carried out. If I were to live with a friend, without any sexual relation, but a close friendship based on expenses and friendship, I might wish to leave whatever I have to her/him. They might also be the person that I'd wish to make medical decisions or be with me 'at the end', but not 'family', so there has to be some documentation giving that.

Not the position I'm in, I have my kids and brother and his family, but if I didn't? Should be able to.

LiberalNation
03-11-2010, 07:21 PM
it's only a matter of time now before it ends. It actually better to do it in the middle of war, everyone will be to busy to worry about who johny is screwing. Then again, seeing how nosy people are, maybe not.

Either way dadt is in it's death throws, our cultural is changing and becoming more accepting.

glockmail
03-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Accepting of perversions, you speak like that's a good thing.

Noir
03-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Accepting of perversions, you speak like that's a good thing.

Sure plenty of people talk about perversions as if they are a good thing, i would seriously doubt that in all your life you have never spoken of oral sex with a women as a bad thing, right?

jimnyc
03-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Sure plenty of people talk about perversions as if they are a good thing, i would seriously doubt that in all your life you have never spoken of oral sex with a women as a bad thing, right?

If I were Glock, I would have stated "Accepting of abnormal activities, you speak like that's a good thing."

Society should not be forced to accept the abnormal as if it were equal to normally accepted behavior. Keep it in the closet. Allow it out and the next thing you know, participants of "scat" and other abnormal activities will want their behavior accepted and claim they love one another because of their equal enjoyment of their activities.

These abnormal people are demanding acceptance from the masses and it'll never work. They may get some activist judges to rule in their favor in certain cases, but that will never get them the acceptance they seek. In fact, forcing their acceptance down the throats of the masses will likely have the opposite effect. This is why when you see gay/lesbian things on TV in the past few years, viewers go ballistic and write the stations and the FCC and you slowly see the issues written off the programs or removed. Laws giving them additional rights will only bring more harm to their agenda.

Kathianne
03-12-2010, 06:13 AM
I think everyone should shut up about sex. Everyone is doing or would what they like, with whom they like. the state has no business in the bedroom and the bedroom should really stay out of politics.

That's my opinion. "Perversions" are what the other guy is doing. If though one wants to bring the discussion public, got to expect the reactions from the other guys.

glockmail
03-12-2010, 08:52 AM

I've driven well over the speed limit a time or two when I was younger. I've since learned that was stupid so stopped doing it. I would be remiss if I didn't tell folks who speed that they are wrong.

Outraged Citizen
08-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Do you know any Military Commanders? There IS no 'off duty' for soldiers. Being on Active Duty in the military is a lifestyle. A lifestyle which is NOT compatable with open homosexuality. Should homosexual relationships be allowed, commanders would have to also sanction relationships between enlisted and commissioned soldiers. I mean, 'off duty hours' belong to the people, RIGHT?

Wrong. That's simply NOT how the Army (specifically) works.

Homosexuals, by their very acceptance of their lusts, show lack of good judgement, lack of mental toughness, and lack of discipline - off the top of my head. Homosexuality is a treatable affliction for those who have the good sense to seek help. It's probably tougher to kick than alcoholism - but people can be restored from the deviant behavior.

HAHAHA!!! I found dmp. wasn't looking, I swear, just reading a good topic.

I love when people think you can "cure" homosexuality. I don't honestly beleive you can "cure" any addiction. Repress, yes, but any recovering alchoholic will tell you that the iurge to drink never goes away. So what is a cure?

I agree, there is no off duty time for any military personnel. But you claim that by "Accepting their lusts, they show lack of good judgement, lack of mental toughness, and lack of discipline." Did I quote right? Well, well. I guess you never met ANYONE in the army who was straight and couldn't control their lusts, huh? Noone that went out on friday night to "hook up with some random (expletive deleted). That would be unacceptable, and would result in a courts-marshal, or at least an Article 15, right? And none of them have ever tried to get their girlfriend to have sex with another girl, either.

So the question...

WHO REALLY CARES?!?!?! If you want to serve our country, serve. If you sexually touch another man, you're probably going to get the crap kicked out of you. But mosst homosexuals will not even THINK of approaching someone in that way unless they're SURE they're homosexual.

jimnyc
08-18-2010, 08:53 AM
I love when people think you can "cure" homosexuality. I don't honestly beleive you can "cure" any addiction. Repress, yes, but any recovering alchoholic will tell you that the iurge to drink never goes away. So what is a cure?

Are you implying that homosexuality is an addiction? Are people born with addictions, or do they learn them? And if it is an addiction, then that would also mean that the underlying causes for this addiction would be treatable, whether by medication or intensive therapy. Your "argument" goes against what the majority of queer supporters proclaim, which is that homosexuals are just born that way and it is "normal".

Outraged Citizen
08-18-2010, 12:50 PM
Your "argument" goes against what the majority of queer supporters proclaim, which is that homosexuals are just born that way and it is "normal".

You're right...but I'm not a "Queer Supporter". I'm actually a southern baptist, born and raised in the south.

I just don't understand why you rail against homosexuality with such hatred for people. Let me guess...it's a sin. Right?

I personnaly agree with you (if this IS your belief). But do you think throwing around slurs like "Faggot" and "Queer" is going to help your cause? Will you convert someone to your religion by telling them you hate them?

If you ARE a christian, and this is your chief complaint about homosexuality, then you are wrong. Your only question on every action in your life should be, "Will this further the cause of (insert your Deity here)"? Hate the sin, love the sinner.

jimnyc
08-18-2010, 01:16 PM
You're right...but I'm not a "Queer Supporter". I'm actually a southern baptist, born and raised in the south.

I just don't understand why you rail against homosexuality with such hatred for people. Let me guess...it's a sin. Right?

I personnaly agree with you (if this IS your belief). But do you think throwing around slurs like "Faggot" and "Queer" is going to help your cause? Will you convert someone to your religion by telling them you hate them?

If you ARE a christian, and this is your chief complaint about homosexuality, then you are wrong. Your only question on every action in your life should be, "Will this further the cause of (insert your Deity here)"? Hate the sin, love the sinner.

I don't rail against them, I just speak my mind when the subject is brought up, and will vote against them if given a chance. I'm not against them because of the bible or sin, but rather because I find their behavior disgusting and I acknowledge that it's abnormal. I don't think catering to such abnormalities is good for our society.

And I call them homosexuals or queers, which is what they refer to themselves as ("we're her, we're queer"... Queer eye for the straight guy...). They proudly call themselves queer, so I don't see how it's an insult to call them what they already call themselves.

Lastly, I don't hate them. I abhor their activities and think that kind of abnormal behavior should be kept in the closet and not shoved down our throats until we "accept" them.

Outraged Citizen
08-18-2010, 01:39 PM
I don't rail against them, I just speak my mind when the subject is brought up, and will vote against them if given a chance. I'm not against them because of the bible or sin, but rather because I find their behavior disgusting and I acknowledge that it's abnormal. I don't think catering to such abnormalities is good for our society.

And I call them homosexuals or queers, which is what they refer to themselves as ("we're her, we're queer"... Queer eye for the straight guy...). They proudly call themselves queer, so I don't see how it's an insult to call them what they already call themselves.

Lastly, I don't hate them. I abhor their activities and think that kind of abnormal behavior should be kept in the closet and not shoved down our throats until we "accept" them.

That is a fair and accurate, and I agree with you on the last part. But I pose you a question...do you believe it's okay to use the "N" word to describe an african american, just because SOME (and I stress that this is on the majority the uneducated population) use that term to refer to each other?

Maybe that's best saved for another post, but I have several african american friends who find it offensive if ANYONE, including another black man, calls them such. And most homosexuals (again, the educated ones, who really want to be left alone...) would be offended at the term,"Queer".

jimnyc
08-18-2010, 02:19 PM
That is a fair and accurate, and I agree with you on the last part. But I pose you a question...do you believe it's okay to use the "N" word to describe an african american, just because SOME (and I stress that this is on the majority the uneducated population) use that term to refer to each other?

Maybe that's best saved for another post, but I have several african american friends who find it offensive if ANYONE, including another black man, calls them such. And most homosexuals (again, the educated ones, who really want to be left alone...) would be offended at the term,"Queer".

I think there's a huge difference between the N word and the word queer. The black folks don't have TV shows with that term in it, they don't use it at rally's, they don't place it on banners, they don't chant it...

And if there are homosexuals against the term, and it's so much in the spotlight that it's used in the name of TV shows, where is the outrage and people speaking out against it? I could be wrong, but I never saw the LBGT community complaining.

Outraged Citizen
08-18-2010, 02:34 PM
I think there's a huge difference between the N word and the word queer. The black folks don't have TV shows with that term in it, they don't use it at rally's, they don't place it on banners, they don't chant it...

No, you're right. They just use it extensively in their music, and everyday life. Because you always hear homosexuals saying," Hey my queer!! What's up?!" when you walk down the street.

And if there are homosexuals against the term, and it's so much in the spotlight that it's used in the name of TV shows, where is the outrage and people speaking out against it? I could be wrong, but I never saw the LBGT community complaining.

Because, like I said, they want to be left alone. Extremism in any state is wrong.

But we digress, jimmy. The topic is DADT, not homosexuality in general. And the point is, why do we care if homosexuals join the military? I understand disliking immoral behavior, but what about the men in the military who sleep around with several different women every weekend? Does this push your buttons? I'm sure you'll have much to say, but please, provide some factual information to back up your opinions. How about asking someone you know who's in the military what they think of the policy?

jimnyc
08-18-2010, 02:43 PM
No, you're right. They just use it extensively in their music, and everyday life. Because you always hear homosexuals saying," Hey my queer!! What's up?!" when you walk down the street.

The black folk seem to be using the term "towards" one another, albeit in a friendly manner, while the homosexuals refer to themselves as queer to everyone, not just in front of their peers.

Because, like I said, they want to be left alone. Extremism in any state is wrong.

But we digress, jimmy. The topic is DADT, not homosexuality in general. And the point is, why do we care if homosexuals join the military? I understand disliking immoral behavior, but what about the men in the military who sleep around with several different women every weekend? Does this push your buttons? I'm sure you'll have much to say, but please, provide some factual information to back up your opinions. How about asking someone you know who's in the military what they think of the policy?

If I stated facts I would back them up with research and/or links, but it's odd to back up my OPINION. But I can refer you to no less than 7 major TV shows depicting them as "queers", and I can't seem to find a single instance of homosexuals speaking out against such shows and their respective names.

As for DADT... I read quite a few military magazines and they mostly seem to speak out against it (enlisted men and women). I belong to quite a few message boards that have quite a few currently serving and veterans, and the majority are against it. And as to your reference of men sleeping around with other women, while I think morally wrong, they aren't going against a military policy by doing so (that I'm aware of anyway).

Outraged Citizen
08-18-2010, 02:54 PM
And as to your reference of men sleeping around with other women, while I think morally wrong, they aren't going against a military policy by doing so (that I'm aware of anyway).

Not sleeping around specifically, but oral or anal heterosexual sex (which gets bragged about quite frequently..). Article 125 Of the UCMJ is explained in layman's terms....

It is unnatural carnal copulation for a person to take into that person’s mouth or anus the sexual organ of another person or of an animal; or to place that person’s sexual organ in the mouth or anus of another person or of an animal; or to have carnal copulation in any opening of the body, except the sexual parts, with another person; or to have carnal copulation with an animal.

And as for your "Military Friends/Acquaintances" on other chat rooms, I have no idea how to respond. But myself and several of my friends/coworkers have discussed this at length, and the general attitude is the same as mine. Also, maybe read this thread...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?28500-Dont-Ask-Dont-Tell-Inbox...

Prince Lemon
08-11-2011, 08:38 PM
This old topic is very and very sad :(.Our military is turned over to the queers as well it was turned over to feminization.The US sissy army.Its a bad sign to America,she is now getting weak and is plunged in no win wars like Iraq and Afganistan.Her streinght will be nothing near soon,but a paper tiger.

ConHog
08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
This old topic is very and very sad :(.Our military is turned over to the queers as well it was turned over to feminization.The US sissy army.Its a bad sign to America,she is now getting weak and is plunged in no win wars like Iraq and Afganistan.Her streinght will be nothing near soon,but a paper tiger.

I'd like to see you call a military member a sissy to his/her name.

fj1200
08-17-2011, 07:55 PM
I'd like to see you call a military member a sissy to his/her name.

I'd like to see him call a GAY military member a sissy to his/her name. :laugh:

ConHog
08-17-2011, 07:59 PM
I'd like to see him call a GAY military member a sissy to his/her name. :laugh:

We all know that neither scenario is likely to EVER happen.

Peach
04-26-2012, 06:57 PM
WOW! A military that allows all American serve without a darn sexual orientation test! What a shock....:lame2:

Larrymc
11-30-2012, 07:42 PM
General Wants Gay Ban Lifted

Military.com | January 03, 2007

In an op-ed published in Tuesday's New York Times, John M. Shalikashvili, retired Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, says Congress should give "serious reconsideration" to "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," the ban on openly lesbian, gay and bisexual military personnel. Shalikashvili, who supported the ban on open service in 1993, writes that "I now believe that if gay men and lesbians served openly in the United States military, they would not undermine the efficacy of the armed forces," and goes on to say that "Our military has been stretched thin by our deployments in the Middle East, and we must welcome the service of any American who is willing and able to do the job."

"'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' is out of step with both the American public and those within our armed forces," said C. Dixon Osburn, executive director of Servicemembers Legal Defense Network (SLDN). "The counsel of military leaders increasingly supports repeal of the law. Congress must, as General Shalikashvili urges, consider the overwhelming evidence of the past fourteen years. If they do, the clear answer is that we must lift the ban."

Shalikashvili, who was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs from 1993 to 1997, joins other senior retired military officers who have called for repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." In May 2006, Lieutenant General Claudia Kennedy, USA (Ret.), the first female three-star officer in Army history, called the law "a hollow policy that serves no useful purpose." Lieutenant General Daniel W. Christman, former superintendent of West Point, recently told The New York Times that "It is clear that national attitudes toward this issue have evolved considerably in the last decade. This has been led by a new generation of service members who take a more relaxed and tolerant view toward homosexuality." Retired Admiral John Hutson, who currently serves as Dean of Franklin Pierce Law School, also recently wrote that "It would be a great tragedy if we didn't take advantage of (the) chance to correct a flawed policy."

In 2003, two retired generals and an admiral 'came out' in the New York Times, and in November 2006 fourteen senior retired military officers urged the First Circuit Court of Appeals to overturn the ban. They wrote that the law "undermines the military's ability to fulfill its primary mission of providing national security by discouraging the enlistment of gay persons qualified to serve their country and by expelling from the military those who have served with honor."

In today's op-ed, General Shalikashvili writes that "Last year I held a number of meetings with gay soldiers and marines, including some with combat experience in Iraq, and an openly gay senior sailor who was serving effectively as a member of a nuclear submarine crew. These conversations showed me just how much the military has changed, and that gays and lesbians can be accepted by their peers."

A December 18th Zogby poll also found that 73% of military personnel polled were comfortable with lesbians and gays.

"General Shalikashvili's statement is the first by a Joint Chiefs Chairman to call for repeal, and as such is enormously significant," said Osburn. "The Pentagon has dismissed more than 11,000 men and women under this law. It is clear that enforcement of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' is arbitrary. We continue to lose critical personnel who happen to be gay. As General Shalikashvili points out, continuing to keep this law on the books is detrimental to our national security."

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,121509,00.html?ESRC=airforce.nl this sounds ridicules, don't ask don't tell keeps sexual desires off the battle field, we don't need Gays and Lesbians doing there thing, while there supposed to be defending our country, keep it were it should be privet, the military is not the place to push your social issuses

aboutime
11-30-2012, 08:16 PM
What we aren't reading here is. The General, announcing he is coming out of the closet.

Who cares anymore? Our military is being destroyed, one day at at time by a lousy, pretend...CIC whose only intention has been to destroy this nation FROM WITHIN.

Those in our military who are near the end of their contract terms of service know. This time. They will be leaving the duties to those who complained, and sued the U.S. Government to be recognized.

All of us better hope. Our next war is as easy as Hiding in a Closet.

Larrymc
11-30-2012, 11:23 PM
What we aren't reading here is. The General, announcing he is coming out of the closet.

Who cares anymore? Our military is being destroyed, one day at at time by a lousy, pretend...CIC whose only intention has been to destroy this nation FROM WITHIN.

Those in our military who are near the end of their contract terms of service know. This time. They will be leaving the duties to those who complained, and sued the U.S. Government to be recognized.

All of us better hope. Our next war is as easy as Hiding in a Closet.i read that about the General and some others, unfortunately the Church is partly to blame because Homosexuality was tout to be despicable worthy of loathing, when it should have told the truth it is another temptation that man is subject to, its been around sense Biblical days and like any other sin some or are tempted in that way, for what ever reason, while i don't think anyone is born that way, i do believe there are many things that can cause a weakness for that, we all know every one in any church struggles with sin, and has a weakness toward some more than others, the only difference between a Christian and none is Christians call it what it is, and fight to over come it

fj1200
12-01-2012, 06:45 AM
this sounds ridicules, don't ask don't tell keeps sexual desires off the battle field, we don't need Gays and Lesbians doing there thing, while there supposed to be defending our country, keep it were it should be privet, the military is not the place to push your social issuses

It's sad when all Americans can't express their patriotism by serving in the military.

And fyi, there (http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=ESL1402) should be no difference when they're (http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=ESL1402) doing their (http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=ESL1402) thing off the battlefield.

Larrymc
12-01-2012, 09:26 AM
It's sad when all Americans can't express their patriotism by serving in the military.

And fyi, there (http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=ESL1402) should be no difference when they're (http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=ESL1402) doing their (http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=ESL1402) thing off the battlefield.while i think there's is a difference, no matter were you do it, its only a problem when you try to force your deviant behavior on others, especially in the military your sexual orientation should have nothing to do with serving, we have come to a place were no one apposes it any more, and yet there not satisfied, they incest on announcing to the world and demanding special rights for it, So Serve it would be appreciated but keep sexual desires to your self

fj1200
12-01-2012, 03:39 PM
while i think there's is a difference, no matter were you do it, its only a problem when you try to force your deviant behavior on others, especially in the military your sexual orientation should have nothing to do with serving, we have come to a place were no one apposes it any more, and yet there not satisfied, they incest on announcing to the world and demanding special rights for it, So Serve it would be appreciated but keep sexual desires to your self

What special "right " are they demanding and where are they forcing their "deviant" behavior on others?

aboutime
12-01-2012, 03:44 PM

And fyi, there (http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=ESL1402) should be no difference when they're (http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=ESL1402) doing their (http://www.wisc-online.com/Objects/ViewObject.aspx?ID=ESL1402) thing off the battlefield.

fj. Think again. ALL Americans CAN express their patriotism by serving in the military. It's the law.

fj1200
12-01-2012, 03:53 PM
fj. Think again. ALL Americans CAN express their patriotism by serving in the military. It's the law.

Agreed, and now they can... to larry's chagrin it would seem.

Larrymc
12-01-2012, 04:44 PM
What special "right " are they demanding and where are they forcing their "deviant" behavior on others?they demand the same rights as strait couples, well there not, and never will be, and what do you call open homosexuality, i don't see anyone else fighting to have there deviant behavior recolonized, i haven't seen anyone, proclaim in public im an adulterer, so my one on the side should have equal rights with my wife, are im into group sex so all my partners should all be on my insurance ect, or im bi so i need benefits for both of my partners, or i like kids, or sense sodomy is equated with sex with animals in the dictionary, maybe we should allow some farm animals in town

fj1200
12-02-2012, 06:38 AM
they demand the same rights as strait couples, well there not, and never will be, and what do you call open homosexuality, i don't see anyone else fighting to have there deviant behavior recolonized, i haven't seen anyone, proclaim in public im an adulterer, so my one on the side should have equal rights with my wife, are im into group sex so all my partners should all be on my insurance ect, or im bi so i need benefits for both of my partners, or i like kids, or sense sodomy is equated with sex with animals in the dictionary, maybe we should allow some farm animals in town

Considering the last part of your post is just ridiculous let's focus on the military which is what this thread is about. What are these "rights" you speak of? They want to serve in the military without having to remain "in the closet"? That's not a right that's a privilege and the government should not be in a position where it favors privileges for one over another.

BTW, do you know that there is a difference between there, their, and they're?

Larrymc
12-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Considering the last part of your post is just ridiculous let's focus on the military which is what this thread is about. What are these "rights" you speak of? They want to serve in the military without having to remain "in the closet"? That's not a right that's a privilege and the government should not be in a position where it favors privileges for one over another.

BTW, do you know that there is a difference between there, their, and they're?the last part you can call ridicules, doesn't make it not true, i was clear about what i was talking about, the Point being your sexual orientation has nothing to do military service, so why dose anyone need to know yours is different from others, unless your asking for special privileges there to, and how typical when you have no real argument, you become a grammar cop, Happens every time, i admit my grammar may be bad, but if your incapable of determining the proper intent of a word from the rest of the sentence, i suggest you ignore my post.

Larrymc
12-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Don't ask don't tell is a pretty good policy in general, not just the military

In another post, I said how much I hate those rainbow stickers on cars. Like I really want to know who is gay.

But, since some people insist on telling us what their sexual preferences are... let me suggest a few of my own (this should be fun!)

BONDAGE
ZOO-PHILE (this one could have a picture of a pony)
SCAT LOVER (a white bumper sticker with a brown streak down the middle)
FETISH
FOOT WORSHIPPER

but here's the one that would offend people the most

S T R A I G H T Gays are widely excepted, you'd think, they would be happy, but no, they incest you know it, WHY i can think of a couple of reasons, they want to force you to have an opinion of them, so they can argue, or they just want to annoy people

fj1200
12-02-2012, 05:23 PM
the last part you can call ridicules, doesn't make it not true, i was clear about what i was talking about, the Point being your sexual orientation has nothing to do military service, so why dose anyone need to know yours is different from others, unless your asking for special privileges there to, and how typical when you have no real argument, you become a grammar cop, Happens every time, i admit my grammar may be bad, but if your incapable of determining the proper intent of a word from the rest of the sentence, i suggest you ignore my post.

I call it ridiculous and off topic; true is for another thread of which there are many here. And yes, sexual orientation should have nothing to do with service; making rules based on it does though. Besides, you've been ignoring the "real argument;" What special privileges are they demanding?

Grammar cop? I kind of thought you being able to make a clear point while at the same time doing it with some modicum of word usage would matter. I thought your desire to go back to a simpler time when men were men, women were women, and words were used properly would carry over to your posting; My bad. Besides, I can divine what you're trying to say, I incest you recognize that. ;)

Larrymc
12-02-2012, 07:36 PM
I call it ridiculous and off topic; true is for another thread of which there are many here. And yes, sexual orientation should have nothing to do with service; making rules based on it does though. Besides, you've been ignoring the "real argument;" What special privileges are they demanding?

Grammar cop? I kind of thought you being able to make a clear point while at the same time doing it with some modicum of word usage would matter. I thought your desire to go back to a simpler time when men were men, women were women, and words were used properly would carry over to your posting; My bad. Besides, I can divine what you're trying to say, I incest you recognize that. ;)if there not seeking special rights, "Exactly why are they proclaiming there sexual preference" we don't house Men and Women to gather for a reason it would be stupidity to think there not going to be sexually active, so what or we to do have two more housing systems, and then what are we going to do with the Bi-sexuals, actually there are a lot more deviant sexual behaviors, So How Will We Accommodate them all,?? hope this answers you quiston, now answer mine

aboutime
12-02-2012, 07:45 PM
if there not seeking special rights, "Exactly why are they proclaiming there sexual preference" we don't house Men and Women to gather for a reason it would be stupidity to think there not going to be sexually active, so what or we to do have two more housing systems, and then what are we going to do with the Bi-sexuals, actually there are a lot more deviant sexual behaviors, So How Will We Accommodate them all,?? hope this answers you quiston, now answer mine

Larrymc. Forget this entire argument. It is useless. Obama has effectively, and intentionally managed to destroy our Military. And the STRAW that breaks the back of our Military, and the Pentagon will be the SEQUESTER Obama LIED about, when he said..."It's not gonna happen!"

Any American with a brain, who has the ability to think, or reason about what is taking place knows. Mister Obama, with the Democrats. Have a need, and want to destroy this nation. And that destruction cannot happen unless the Military is Destroyed from within.

D.A.D.T. Has been the final nail in the coffin we all once knew as the U.S.Military.

Larrymc
12-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Larrymc. Forget this entire argument. It is useless. Obama has effectively, and intentionally managed to destroy our Military. And the STRAW that breaks the back of our Military, and the Pentagon will be the SEQUESTER Obama LIED about, when he said..."It's not gonna happen!"

Any American with a brain, who has the ability to think, or reason about what is taking place knows. Mister Obama, with the Democrats. Have a need, and want to destroy this nation. And that destruction cannot happen unless the Military is Destroyed from within.

D.A.D.T. Has been the final nail in the coffin we all once knew as the U.S.Military.i afraid your right, didn't expect our military to go down like that, but our enemy's will have another reason to hate us, for our Gay and Lesbian Brigades.

Larrymc
12-02-2012, 09:51 PM
I also must say that I am quite leery of suggestions that there is "only one way" to do nearly anything. I think such a pronouncement is profoundly presumptious. I served in the Navy and there was no question in my mind that numerous sailors and officers I served with over the years were gay. I knew it...They knew that I knew it and I knew that they knew... and damned near every one else on the ship knew. There was NEVER one single problem with ANY of those men during all those years. i think the point is, though it may have been widely known, the behavior its self was also widely known not to be acceptable both in and out of the Military, which kept things in check, but now openly serving is a whole different thing, That's what made don't ask don't tell perfect for today's Military, i also believe that openly serving, should bring up housing issues, not only will Gay's be more tempted, but straits may be uncomfortable, are subjected to unwanted advances, it may even start to deter many from joining. i think Obama has opened up a can of worms

fj1200
12-02-2012, 10:00 PM
if there not seeking special rights, "Exactly why are they proclaiming there sexual preference" we don't house Men and Women to gather for a reason it would be stupidity to think there not going to be sexually active, so what or we to do have two more housing systems, and then what are we going to do with the Bi-sexuals, actually there are a lot more deviant sexual behaviors, So How Will We Accommodate them all,?? hope this answers you quiston, now answer mine

Not having to hide who they are is not a special "right."

We have not sequestered homosexuals into their own groups now, nor have other countries that I'm aware of, why would you think we'd need to start?

D.A.D.T. Has been the final nail in the coffin we all once knew as the U.S.Military.

I'm surprised at your dismal view of the military.

fj1200
12-02-2012, 10:01 PM
i afraid your right, didn't expect our military to go down like that, but our enemy's will have another reason to hate us, for our Gay and Lesbian Brigades.

:facepalm99:

fj1200
12-02-2012, 10:03 PM
i think the point is, though it may have been widely known, the behavior its self was also widely known not to be acceptable both in and out of the Military, which kept things in check, but now openly serving is a whole different thing, That's what made don't ask don't tell perfect for today's Military, i also believe that openly serving, should bring up housing issues, not only will Gay's be more tempted, but straits may be uncomfortable, are subjected to unwanted advances, it may even start to deter many from joining. i think Obama has opened up a can of worms

Oh brother, you are aware of the armed forces history of sexual assault aren't you?

Larrymc
12-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Not having to hide who they are is not a special "right."

We have not sequestered homosexuals into their own groups now, nor have other countries that I'm aware of, why would you think we'd need to start?

I'm surprised at your dismal view of the military.we also have never had a County that accepts it in and out of the military before, and that kept thing in check, but with the wide open system they need to be separated, just like men and women, for the same reason Question is were to put them,

fj1200
12-02-2012, 10:34 PM
we also have never had a County that accepts it in and out of the military before, and that kept thing in check, but with the wide open system they need to be separated, just like men and women, for the same reason Question is were to put them,

Based on what?

Larrymc
12-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Based on what?like i said for the same reason we separate men and women, it would be foolish to think there not going to engage in sexual behavior.

fj1200
12-03-2012, 08:34 AM
like i said for the same reason we separate men and women, it would be foolish to think there not going to engage in sexual behavior.

So based on your misconceptions then? You think the exceedingly small percentage of gays in the military is going to seduce the rest or that the Code of Conduct is now null and void?

Larrymc
12-03-2012, 08:54 AM
So based on your misconceptions then? You think the exceedingly small percentage of gays in the military is going to seduce the rest or that the Code of Conduct is now null and void?if a code of conduct was enough, why don't we house men a women to gather??

fj1200
12-03-2012, 09:28 AM
if a code of conduct was enough, why don't we house men a women to gather??

Don't be ridiculous.

Larrymc
12-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Don't be ridiculous.ridicules really, so you think Homosexuals can control there sexual desires better than men and women??

aboutime
12-03-2012, 09:34 AM
So based on your misconceptions then? You think the exceedingly small percentage of gays in the military is going to seduce the rest or that the Code of Conduct is now null and void?

fj. You know, and everyone else knows. That kind of thing isn't possible, no matter how small the percentage is. But maybe you should ask the present members of the military who see the writing on the wall. Created by D.A.D.T. and they are deciding to End their career in the military, or simply just finish their tours, and leave.

When the FEW become the majority, and the former majority is overruled by Congress, and new Laws. The FEW become the Majority, and the Minority. A Pure definition of Democracy, or Mob Rule....Thanks to D.A.D.T.

The Department of Defense could be controlled from the streets of SAN FRANCISCO. Where life is happy all the time, and D.A.D.T. has always been in force.

Larrymc
12-03-2012, 09:44 AM
fj. You know, and everyone else knows. That kind of thing isn't possible, no matter how small the percentage is. But maybe you should ask the present members of the military who see the writing on the wall. Created by D.A.D.T. and they are deciding to End their career in the military, or simply just finish their tours, and leave.

When the FEW become the majority, and the former majority is overruled by Congress, and new Laws. The FEW become the Majority, and the Minority. A Pure definition of Democracy, or Mob Rule....Thanks to D.A.D.T.

The Department of Defense could be controlled from the streets of SAN FRANCISCO. Where life is happy all the time, and D.A.D.T. has always been in force.have i messed something i thought Obama did away with D.A.D.T for serving openly??

fj1200
12-03-2012, 09:56 AM
ridicules really, so you think Homosexuals can control there sexual desires better than men and women??

Yes, ridiculous. I have a higher opinion of those who serve apparently. Any Code of Conduct violations should be dealt with by commanding officers.

The Department of Defense could be controlled from the streets of SAN FRANCISCO. Where life is happy all the time, and D.A.D.T. has always been in force.

I can barely understand that gibberish.

Missileman
12-03-2012, 10:06 AM
ridicules really, so you think Homosexuals can control there sexual desires better than men and women??

Don't look now, but homosexuals ARE men and women.

Larrymc
12-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Yes, ridiculous. I have a higher opinion of those who serve apparently. Any Code of Conduct violations should be dealt with by commanding officers.

I can barely understand that gibberish. its not an opinion, its common sense, sexual desire is powerful and it would be ignorant to think men and women wont engage in it if housed together, so how ignorant do you have to be to think Homosexuals wont do the same??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-03-2012, 11:19 AM
its not an opinion, its common sense, sexual desire is powerful and it would be ignorant to think men and women wont engage in it if housed together, so how ignorant do you have to be to think Homosexuals wont do the same??

THERE I NO DESIRE BY THE GAY SUPPORTERS FOR THE MILITARY TO MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE !
Rather the opposite is desired by these people. Anarchy and destruction being much preferred over that of discipline and order..-Tyr

fj1200
12-03-2012, 02:44 PM
its not an opinion, its common sense, sexual desire is powerful and it would be ignorant to think men and women wont engage in it if housed together, so how ignorant do you have to be to think Homosexuals wont do the same??

Do you think the one gay out of ten in a unit are going to pervert the whole group into a big orgy? Get a grip. I suppose if you could bring forth some statistics from other countries that do have gays in the military...

THERE I NO DESIRE BY THE GAY SUPPORTERS FOR THE MILITARY TO MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE !
Rather the opposite is desired by these people. Anarchy and destruction being much preferred over that of discipline and order..-Tyr

Larrymc
12-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Do you think the one gay out of ten in a unit are going to pervert the whole group into a big orgy? Get a grip. I suppose if you could bring forth some statistics from other countries that do have gays in the military...

:facepalm99:oh look he facepalm it, got to keep the girls informed, ive never heard of any other country, having problems with Homosexuals demanding recognition??

aboutime
12-03-2012, 04:38 PM

I can barely understand that gibberish.

Maybe Santa will bring you a brain to help you comprehend, and lose your dependency on patronizing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Maybe Santa will bring you a brain to help you comprehend, and lose your dependency on patronizing.

He understood alright. Its just that he doesnt like your values my friend.
And you are a tad to honest for his tastes.-;)-Tyr

fj1200
12-05-2012, 10:40 AM
oh look he facepalm it, got to keep the girls informed, ive never heard of any other country, having problems with Homosexuals demanding recognition??

It's surprising, and extremely unfortunate, how often that is really the only response.

Usually I can decipher what you post but the line you attempted to draw from the end of DADT to the streets of San Francisco was too mind-boggling to comprehend.

He understood alright. Its just that he doesnt like your values my friend.
And you are a tad to honest for his tastes.-;)-Tyr

I had an idea of his intentions but I fully understand that you are very well versed in gibberish groupthink.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-05-2012, 11:08 AM
I had an idea of his intentions but I fully understand that you are very well versed in gibberish groupthink.

And you are well versed in appeasement, comforting moderation and cheering your "supposed" opposition.
I stand firmly within my principles and core values. Those , like you, that seek moderation and compromise as
central points in every case are truly delusional IMHO. There is no honor in being fickle and arrogant about the willingness to always yield one's principle(no matter how few they may be) to gain favor(no matter how slight that favor may be)!
I'd like to write a few paragraphs on this subject to help you but Im late for an important meeting with a close friend. Pm me if you need this important info and I'll reply to help you later tonight if requested.;)--Tyr

fj1200
12-05-2012, 11:12 AM
And you are well versed in appeasement, comforting moderation and cheering your "supposed" opposition.
I stand firmly within my principles and core values. Those , like you, that seek moderation and compromise as
central points in every case are truly delusional IMHO. There is no honor in being fickle and arrogant about the willingness to always yield one's principle(no matter how few they may be) to gain favor(no matter how slight that favor may be)!
I'd like to write a few paragraphs on this subject to help you but Im late for an important meeting with a close friend. Pm me if you need this important info and I'll reply to help you later tonight if requested.;)--Tyr

:laugh: Need another blathering of gibberish that I don't already see? :laugh:

aboutime
12-05-2012, 02:34 PM

fj.....We all wish to Thank You for representing the Master Presenter gathering where Blather, and Gibberish are shared from you, to somehow impress the rest of us. And possibly convince us to COPY, EMULATE, and IMPERSONATE your techniques of Blather, and Gibberish. WHICH YOU DO.....SO WELL.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-05-2012, 10:45 PM

Eat the covers off the backs of your books did you as a youngin'??
jest dont make no nevermind , the milk turns to butter if its stirred long enough..
Didnt think you was an eager beaver wanting to learn..;) -Tyr

fj1200
12-06-2012, 09:25 AM
fj.....We all wish to Thank You for representing the Master Presenter gathering where Blather, and Gibberish are shared from you, to somehow impress the rest of us. And possibly convince us to COPY, EMULATE, and IMPERSONATE your techniques of Blather, and Gibberish. WHICH YOU DO.....SO WELL.

If a conservative can see right through you how would you ever convince a liberal to agree with you?

Didnt think you was an eager beaver wanting to learn..

The laughable part is you having knowledge from which to learn.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2012, 09:31 AM
The laughable part is you having knowledge from which to learn.

Typical arrogant response, indicating you believe your superiority over others is so great that they have nothing to offer your brilliant mind. You share that mental outlook with the delusional liberals and that to me reveals so very much..-Tyr

fj1200
12-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Typical arrogant response, indicating you believe your superiority over others is so great that they have nothing to offer your brilliant mind. You share that mental outlook with the delusional liberals and that to me reveals so very much..-Tyr

Why are you lumping others in with yourself? Don't drag them down to your level. It's laughable to think that you've been holding back some "important info" when you pop in with your repetitive 'insights' far more times than I can count. Let us know when you're no longer holding back. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Why are you lumping others in with yourself? Don't drag them down to your level. It's laughable to think that you've been holding back some "important info" when you pop in with your repetitive 'insights' far more times than I can count. Let us know when you're no longer holding back. :rolleyes:

Why are you lumping others in with yourself, my coment was made directly to you and about you. That is unless you think my request that you pm me if wanting the info really meant everybody here. Whats laughable is that you act as if I posted that comment to others here! When I clearly stated that it was "important info" to you because apparently you clearly have missed the boat on such. I clearly was being generous and kind heartedly seeking to drag you up to my level of understanding. That you didnt have a clue then and now is to be expected. Change your mind and accept my offer, I'll teach ya kid.. Im generous like that to lost souls even when they show contempt..
I only hold back due to board rules and the limitations they enforce here. -Tyr

fj1200
12-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Why are you lumping others in with yourself, my coment was made directly to you and about you. That is unless you think my request that you pm me if wanting the info really meant everybody here. Whats laughable is that you act as if I posted that comment to others here! When I clearly stated that it was "important info" to you because apparently you clearly have missed the boat on such. I clearly was being generous and kind heartedly seeking to drag you up to my level of understanding. That you didnt have a clue then and now is to be expected. Change your mind and accept my offer, I'll teach ya kid.. Im generous like that to lost souls even when they show contempt..
I only hold back due to board rules and the limitations they enforce here. -Tyr

I didn't lump them with myself, just that I don't put all of humanity in with you. There's a differenceyou know?.

You posted that information publicly and I rejected it publicly for reasons stated and reiterated; I doubt your "level of understanding" whether by PM or by public post due to lack of evidence. If you had only wanted me to see it you are perfectly capable of sending a PM.

Board rules huh? :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2012, 10:14 AM
I didn't lump them with myself, just that I don't put all of humanity in with you. There's a differenceyou know?.

You posted that information publicly and I rejected it publicly for reasons stated and reiterated; I doubt your "level of understanding" whether by PM or by public post due to lack of evidence. If you had only wanted me to see it you are perfectly capable of sending a PM.

Board rules huh? :rolleyes:

Clearly your rejection was due to your shame of my having information that you havent .;)
Dont worry, I would never try to --force-- YOU to learn or to read a pm from me that wasnt requested..
Pride goeth before a fall..You'd do well to consider that.. ;)-Tyr

fj1200
12-06-2012, 11:20 AM
^Yeah, surely that's it. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2012, 11:25 AM
^Yeah, surely that's it.

Thanks for finally admitting it..-;)
With that first step you may well be on your way to recovery! -Tyr

aboutime
12-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Poor, poor fj. Good thing the weekend is coming soon!

fj1200
12-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Poor, poor fj. Good thing the weekend is coming soon!

:confused: I can point out your inadequacies any day of the week. :poke:

aboutime
12-06-2012, 02:59 PM
:confused: I can point out your inadequacies any day of the week. :poke:

Good for you. Whatever trips your trigger. If you feel a need to do that. Nobody here will try to stop you! Have fun!

Atticus Finch
04-29-2016, 08:49 PM
I thought I'd bump this ancient thread with my own 2 cents......"Don't ask don't tell", is one of the few things Slick Willy did that I agreed with.