PDA

View Full Version : From abortion thread

red states rule
01-25-2013, 05:13 PM
I've had sex literally thousands of times that didn't result in an unplanned pregnancy.

Eh, having sex by yourself does not count ConMan :laugh2:

ConHog
01-25-2013, 06:02 PM

another quality post from liberal RSR

ConHog
01-25-2013, 06:04 PM
I know it may seem irrational to some to want to protect the sacrament of marriage - but that topic is for another thread

actually the hypocrisy of demanding your rights well screaming that others shouldn't have theirs' belongs exactly in this thread.

red states rule
01-25-2013, 06:42 PM
another quality post from liberal RSR

You are just PO'd because I got a good shot in on you and deflated that massive ego of yours

red states rule
01-25-2013, 06:43 PM
I think Gabby was referring to "with a partner".

What does Gabby have to do with ConMan bragging about his fantasies?

ConHog
01-25-2013, 06:45 PM
You are just PO'd because I got a good shot in on you and deflated that massive ego of yours

No RSR, actually I can appreciate a good shot at my expense. I throw enough shots of my own that I would be pretty uncool if I couldn't take it.

What I don't like is when that's ALL you do and then you turn around and cry that I'm the one doing what in actuality YOU are doing.

And in either case, I NEVER get pissed over it.

Also , if you had a needle the size of the Empire State Building you could not deflect my ego.

red states rule
01-25-2013, 06:49 PM
No RSR, actually I can appreciate a good shot at my expense. I throw enough shots of my own that I would be pretty uncool if I couldn't take it.

What I don't like is when that's ALL you do and then you turn around and cry that I'm the one doing what in actuality YOU are doing.

And in either case, I NEVER get pissed over it.

Also , if you had a needle the size of the Empire State Building you could not deflect my ego.

You are very thin skinned and have a sensitive ego. I took a shot and I ruffled your tail feathers. As far as your fantasies, with you a threesome is when you use both hands

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2013, 06:50 PM

:laugh:---:laugh2:---:laugh:, bravo, you have a brilliant and quick wit my good friend.. :beer:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2013, 06:51 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to red states rule again.

ConHog
01-25-2013, 06:55 PM
You are very thin skinned and have a sensitive ego. I took a shot and I ruffled your tail feathers. As far as your fantasies, with you a threesome is when you use both hands

RSR I just don't see the validity of your claims. You guys come at me 4 and 5 on one 1 constantly and then wonder why I get tired of it? Honestly?

Hey, but i give you props for not being a pussy who puts me on ignore but continues to talk shit about me like your two pussy buddies Tyr and About Time, what a couple of pussies.

red states rule
01-25-2013, 07:00 PM
RSR I just don't see the validity of your claims. You guys come at me 4 and 5 on one 1 constantly and then wonder why I get tired of it? Honestly?

Hey, but i give you props for not being a pussy who puts me on ignore but continues to talk shit about me like your two pussy buddies Tyr and About Time, what a couple of pussies.

So much for your tough guy image ConMan. You are so typical of your ilk. You can dish it out but you sure as hell cannot take it. You have insulted and talked down to damn near every member on this board and then you act shocked when people throw it back at you. Grow up ConMan - you have earned all the contempt people have for you

ConHog
01-25-2013, 07:02 PM
So much for your tough guy image ConMan. You are so typical of your ilk. You can dish it out but you sure as hell cannot take it. You have insulted and talked down to damn near every member on this board and then you act shocked when people throw it back at you. Grow up ConMan - you have earned all the contempt people have for you

Bullshit RSR, but off topic anyway so.........

ConHog
01-25-2013, 07:23 PM
oh look Robert Whit thanks RSR's post even though I've never insulted him, all I've done is thump him every time we've debated.

aboutime
01-25-2013, 07:23 PM

red states rule. I really enjoy being called names by liberal idiots. It proves how frustrated, bothered, insulted, and offended they are when all they have is the NAME CALLING.

I say....bring it on.

Since I have summarily been told to tone it down here. Let's see how far that threat really goes, and to whom it applies.

Abbey Marie
01-25-2013, 09:56 PM
red states rule. I really enjoy being called names by liberal idiots. It proves how frustrated, bothered, insulted, and offended they are when all they have is the NAME CALLING.

I say....bring it on.

Since I have summarily been told to tone it down here. Let's see how far that threat really goes, and to whom it applies.

Please do not discuss mod actions. Thanks.

Board Policy and Decisions - Any questions, concerns or complaints about board policy or decisions should be handled via the private message system. You may contact any staff member directly and voice your concerns. Airing "dirty laundry" is not good for the forum, or any forum for that fact. We don't have a forum called "complaints", which means it shouldn't be aired publicly. I'm very lenient when it comes to the rules and implementing them. I bend a lot based on member feedback and set the rules accordingly. My stance on this issue is very firm though, and it will be dealt with each and every time. We have the PM system and reporting system for these instances. Take the time to voice your complaints or concerns privately and we will be happy to discuss with you. Post it on the forums and receive a 24hr ban.

ConHog
01-25-2013, 09:58 PM

I say....bring it on.

well then you are agreeing that you and your buddies are liberal idiots because you instigate 99% of the name calling that is done on this board.