PDA

View Full Version : Been busy myself...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2013, 12:20 PM
<dl class="userstats" style="margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 0px; float: right; width: 150px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">May 2012</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Location</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">USA, Southern</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Posts</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">5,063</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Thanks</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">10,052</dd><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline; white-space: nowrap; float: left;">Thanked 3,627 Times in 2,476 Posts</dd></dl><dl class="user_rep" style="margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 0px; float: right; width: 150px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; color: rgb(62, 62, 62); font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px; text-align: right; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242);">Rep Power</dt></dl>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2013, 12:26 PM
So far this forum has been interesting and informative. All forums have disputes both large and small.
As forums go , this one is tops in my book . Some very brilliant posters here too. And that goes double for the women!!
I am honored to be able to speak to and with such people.

Jim, thanks for giving us a place to hand our hats, bitch, moan and rattle on and on about politics and other assorted topics of interests .
My hat's off to you for doing a very hard task.- :beer:--- Tyr

tailfins
01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
So far this forum has been interesting and informative. All forums have disputes both large and small.
As forums go , this one is tops in my book . Some very brilliant posters here too. And that goes double for the women!!
I am honored to be able to speak to and with such people.

Jim, thanks for giving us a place to hand our hats, bitch, moan and rattle on and on about politics and other assorted topics of interests .
My hat's off to you for doing a very hard task.- :beer:--- Tyr

Sign into PayPal and show your thanks for real. Talk is cheap.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Sign into PayPal and show your thanks for real. Talk is cheap.

I'll be sure to ask you about how and where I spend my money when you convince me its part of your business.
You are right, your talk was cheap but it is worth what you paid for it IMHO..

ConHog
01-27-2013, 03:13 PM
I'll be sure to ask you about how and where I spend my money when you convince me its part of your business.
You are right, your talk was cheap but it is worth what you paid for it IMHO..

seems like a reasonable response to a suggestion that a person should help finance the board they say they enjoy.

Drummond
01-27-2013, 03:19 PM
seems like a reasonable response to a suggestion that a person should help finance the board they say they enjoy.

I didn't see a suggestion. I saw an instruction.

How, when, or even IF, Tyr spends his money, is entirely his own business.

[Oh, and in case you missed it, Jim thanked Tyr for his comment]

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-27-2013, 03:24 PM

Some people are not bright enough to see the difference. Also such unsolicited advice borders strongly on being insulting. Another reason a person would agree that it was good. However this is the lounge and that's not supposed to be part of the flavor here.

I also posted a second reply about Jim's efforts here and gave my thanks directly to him for his hard work but that was ignored in favor of the jab IMHO. Go figure... -Tyr

ConHog
01-27-2013, 03:30 PM

How, when, or even IF, Tyr spends his money, is entirely his own business.

[Oh, and in case you missed it, Jim thanked Tyr for his comment]

An instruction? LOL How could it possibly be an instruction. No one here has the power to instruct anyone to do anything.

As for Jim thanking him, yes that is because unlike many other board owners Jim is very good about not soliciting contributions. To my knowledge, he's never asked. People contribute of their own free will.

tailfins
01-27-2013, 03:50 PM
An instruction? LOL How could it possibly be an instruction. No one here has the power to instruct anyone to do anything.

As for Jim thanking him, yes that is because unlike many other board owners Jim is very good about not soliciting contributions. To my knowledge, he's never asked. People contribute of their own free will.

Actually it's both. I was pointing out that Paypal is the only way to contribute AFAIK AND that Jim isn't independently wealth and could use some financial help maintaining the board. I especially think Jafar should pony up working in that glass tower in Sydney.

ConHog
01-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Actually it's both. I was pointing out that Paypal is the only way to contribute AFAIK AND that Jim isn't independently wealth and could use some financial help maintaining the board. I especially think Jafar should pony up working in that glass tower in Sydney.

its certainly a meaningless instruction even if that's how you meant it lol