PDA

View Full Version : Off topic re: repeal the 2nd amendment

aboutime
01-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Personally, I believe we are better served to get ahead of the curve. In business who waits until their competition determines their future? Screw that, we get ahead now and propose SENSIBLE gun control coupled with ironclad guarantees and WE set the tone.

By the way, who calls a post dumb then thanks another for agreeing with that same post? LOL

Do you mean. When we all agree that YOUR posts are dumb?

Isn't that what you demand from everyone else. Agreement with you?

aboutime
01-23-2013, 04:42 PM
and traditionally democracies turn into monarchies unless the average citizen is allowed to keep his ak47 to battle their tanks.

:laugh2:

talk about guillable , you heard rush limbaugh say that Obama wants to be a dictator and you shit all over yourself on your way to the gun store.

Now we have Smellaforum? The only member who is capable, ready, willing and able to shit all over himself. Just spoke those words above.

And we were told he was leaving....4378 his mark.

ConHog
01-24-2013, 09:11 AM
glockmail. How easy it is to identify a Liberal in Denial. Look at how he refers to Rush. Too bad his liberalism got in the way, and exposed the idiocy of his ways.

Ignoring someone doesn't mean switching from admitting you can't debate them on the topic and instead only issuing insults directly to admitting that you can't debate them on a topic and issuing insults to them via another poster.

:laugh:

LadyGunSlinger
01-26-2013, 12:50 AM
now , before anyone goes crazy - on either side - here it out.

The 2nd simply isn't adequate for the times. Not in protecting our right to own guns and not in protecting us from unlawful gun use.

We need a new amendment which does just that. I question how ANY gun control law can be ruled constitutional when the 2nd in fact says " can NOT be infringed" accepting of course that the court has ruled that the states are bound the by the 2nd as well. Which I'm not sure I agree with that either, but more on that later.

At the same, any sane person can recognize that there does need to be some form of checks allowed so that the government can provide for the safety of people. I know I know many argue that it is a person's own responsibility to protect themselves , and that is true - as far as it goes . In reality the government is also constitutionally bound to provide for the security of her citizens.

I propose that a new amendment be written that clearly identifies what we may own, and under what circumstances. The whole bit about militias and such can just be thrown out the window. We need no written reason to exercise our right to own firearms. Does the first supply a reason for needing the right to free speech? No, it simply states that we have that right.

As far as what we may own. We should be able to own anything up to and including what the Army defies as an assault rifle. That would include fully automatic weapons that utilize an intermediate sized ammunition. Sorry guys, no Ma Deuces.

The government on the other hand ought be able to set certain conditions and levy taxes on such weapons, and yes keep track of them. But not in the way you might think.

Every weapon should have to be registered with the local police department, such registration should include a photo of the gun, the serial number, and a bullet sample for forensic matching if necessary.

This information should be placed in a database that is available to police departments around the world .

A separate database should contain the fingerprints , picture, and identity of the registered owner of each weapon. THIS database should ONLY be accessible via a warrant obtained by probable cause . Meaning no one will EVER get access to your personal data unless one of your guns is used to commit a crime and police somewhere have enough evidence to prove specific weapon was used and get a warrant to track it back to the owner.

The penalties for using a gun in the commission of a crime should be draconian in nature, and doubly so if it as unregistered weapon or one registered to someone other than yourself.

Right of ownership of a gun should not be conferred until a person reaches age 21.

States and cities SHOULD have the right to set their own laws regarding gun ownership and carry laws. If a city wishes to make guns illegal, that is their right. If you don't like it, move. That is your right.

This includes doing away with gun free zones if states wish, except of course on federal property located within the state.

Felons are absolutely , positively forbidden to own weapons and the penalty for having one should again be draconian.

NO federal law, executive order, or other federal edict shall be allowed to dictate what a state may do in regards to firearms within their borders except in the case of federal property within those borders.

The federal government retains the right to control the interstate trade of guns and may make laws pertaining to such which supersede any state laws to the contrary.

boo and hiss away lol

This has to be one of the worst outlines for repealing the second amendment I've ever had the displeasure to read. LOL This Bozo thinks the 2nd amendment should "clearly outline" what we may own??? This isn't a Dictatorship dummy. The Founders intent is clear and has been upheld throughout our history. I would suggest if you want to stifle freedom you take your Fascist loving ass to China. You'd fit in well there. Don't thank me.. Free advice.

ConHog
01-26-2013, 12:53 AM
This has to be one of the worst outlines for repealing the second amendment I've ever had the displeasure to read. LOL This Bozo thinks the 2nd amendment should "clearly outline" what we may own??? This isn't a Dictatorship dummy. The Founders intent is clear and has been upheld throughout our history. I would suggest if you want to stifle freedom you take your Fascist loving ass to China. You'd fit in well there. Don't thank me.. Free advice.

What an excellent , well thought out, well presented retort.

Would read again.

LadyGunSlinger
01-26-2013, 12:55 AM

Would read again.

I don't need to read it again. It's stupidity at its finest. You either stand for liberty or not. Your dismissal of the Bill of Rights is duly noted.

ConHog
01-26-2013, 12:58 AM
I don't need to read it again. It's stupidity at its finest. You either stand for liberty or not. Your dismissal of the Bill of Rights is duly noted.

I didn't ask you to read my post again.:laugh:

LadyGunSlinger
01-26-2013, 01:01 AM
I didn't ask you to read my post again.:laugh:

"Would read again," means what then? You're not very bright, are you?

ConHog
01-26-2013, 01:02 AM
"Would read again," means what then? You're not very bright, are you?

Please stay on topic, but you misread if you think I was asking you to reread my post LOL

LadyGunSlinger
01-26-2013, 01:05 AM
Please stay on topic, but you misread if you think I was asking you to reread my post LOL

I haven't veered off topic- simply responding to your bullshit. You're the one who threw out some stupid comment about reading it again then came back to deny your own words. You're either delusional or seriously mental.. Perhaps a bit of both. Now if you care to debate me on the merits of your propaganda thesis, have at it and stop the whining.

ConHog
01-26-2013, 01:09 AM
I haven't veered off topic- simply responding to your bullshit. You're the one who threw out some stupid comment about reading it again then came back to deny your own words. You're either delusional or seriously mental.. Perhaps a bit of both. Now if you care to debate me on the merits of your propaganda thesis, have at it and stop the whining.

fine since you insist. I didn't want to embarrass you , but you won't let it go.

Read the ENTIRE quote and I was clearly talking about your post and sarcastically saying I would read it again.

LadyGunSlinger
01-26-2013, 01:11 AM
fine since you insist. I didn't want to embarrass you , but you won't let it go.

Read the ENTIRE quote and I was clearly talking about your post and sarcastically saying I would read it again.

I'm not a mind reader nor is it my job to guess your intent. Make yourself clear or STFU.

ConHog
01-26-2013, 01:14 AM
I'm not a mind reader nor is it my job to guess your intent. Make yourself clear or STFU.

I was clear , you misread. End of story. Now that we have determined that do you have anything more to add to the thread other than "your idea is stupid?"

If not then we're done here, because this line of discussion is no longer up for debate.

LadyGunSlinger
01-26-2013, 01:16 AM
I was clear , you misread. End of story. Now that we have determined that do you have anything more to add to the thread other than "your idea is stupid?"

If not then we're done here, because this line of discussion is no longer up for debate.

Too bad you don't dictate responses on this forum. As for your, "I was clear" defense? :laugh2:

Cornholio's post:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?38852-Repeal-the-2nd-Amendment&p=611497#post611497

Would read again did not contain quotation marks, an ie.. anything other than this moron's three words. WOULD READ AGAIN -- and yet here you are arguing over your own post. LOL

OMG, you can't make this shit up..

logroller
01-26-2013, 01:41 AM
Cornholio's post:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?38852-Repeal-the-2nd-Amendment&p=611497#post611497

Would read again did not contain quotation marks, an ie.. anything other than this moron's three words. WOULD READ AGAIN -- and yet here you are arguing over your own post. LOL

OMG, you can't make this shit up..

Oh dear Lord; lighten up Francis. (You want to debate or bicker? I'm game for a debate; but if flaming is your intent, there's a forum for that here-- the cage.
as for the would read again comment, its a common expression in reviews from Internet marketplaces-- where people comment on be transaction with things like, " great product, would buy again" obviously, you didn't get it was sarcasm; that's fine. But your misunderstanding isn't his fault. Get a grip.
PS-- lighten up Francis is a reference from a movie; not you personally.

ConHog
01-26-2013, 01:56 AM
Oh dear Lord; lighten up Francis. (You want to debate or bicker? I'm game for a debate; but if flaming is your intent, there's a forum for that here-- the cage.
as for the would read again comment, its a common expression in reviews from Internet marketplaces-- where people comment on be transaction with things like, " great product, would buy again" obviously, you didn't get it was sarcasm; that's fine. But your misunderstanding isn't his fault. Get a grip.

^ great post

would read again no sarcasm this time

somehow this smiley seems appropriate for a certain poster

:shitfan:

fj1200
01-26-2013, 05:40 AM

He was very clear... well as clear as sarcasm is.

Would read again.

"Retort" is clearly what is being referred to in the next sentence. In no reading of it was he requesting that you deign to read his idea again.

red states rule
01-26-2013, 05:44 AM

Wow for a newbie with only 51 posts you sure have summed up the cast of characters here and they continue to live up to your expectations

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2013, 10:10 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LadyGunSlinger again.

Stick to your guns lady, after all this thread is about the 2nd Amendment, although the 1st Amendment is being used to defend the 2nd...You use the 1st quite well.
As was the founder's intent when they brilliantly created both!!-:beer:-

Carry on and do not let anybody censor your replies unless they are admin here.
I THINK YOU ARE DOING FINE..-:salute:-Tyr

red states rule
01-26-2013, 10:12 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0GQoS8gWg_Uy2N-CUVgNVUlwxt9dONsfAblI2IwevPaM_577y

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2013, 10:18 AM

Let me know when you deign to give that advice to her opponent logroller.
How about you let the lady defend herself as she sees fit?
Or is that too much to ask ?
You judge it's her misunderstanding, she doesn't and I think see has a keen eye and brilliant mind to boot
.p.s. -fairly sure her name isn't Francis.
you people give her time to acclimate here and maybe she will stay or is that why she is being treated the way she has been?
Thread is about the 2nd Amendment but the route you guys are teaming up to take clearly points to abridging the 1st should you succeed IMHO.--Tyr

logroller
01-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Let me know when you deign to give that advice to her opponent logroller.
How about you let the lady defend herself as she sees fit?
Or is that too much to ask ?
You judge it's her misunderstanding, she doesn't and I think see has a keen eye and brilliant mind to boot
.p.s. -fairly sure her name isn't Francis.
you people give her time to acclimate here and maybe she will stay or is that why she is being treated the way she has been?
Thread is about the 2nd Amendment but the route you guys are teaming up to take clearly points to abridging the 1st should you succeed IMHO.--Tyr

I explained what he meant; that someone wouldn't understand what they misunderstand is implicit. As for his/her name being Francis or not....sounds like you've a history with this poster...kinda figured her appearance here was not mere coincidence with ch's return; maybe her shits lingered so long at usmb its made its way here to carry your water. I know a vendetta when i see one. As for her opponant, he's been ridiculed here incessantly since his return from a hiatus in which he didn't heed advice. He knows my stance; i don't need to repeat myself.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2013, 03:16 PM
I explained what he meant; that someone wouldn't understand what they misunderstand is implicit. As for his/her name being Francis or not....sounds like you've a history with this poster...kinda figured her appearance here was not mere coincidence with ch's return; maybe her shits lingered so long at usmb its made its way here to carry your water. I know a vendetta when i see one. As for her opponant, he's been ridiculed here incessantly since his return from a hiatus in which he didn't heed advice. He knows my stance; i don't need to repeat myself.

I have no history with the lady.
EVERYBODY THAT I EVER INVITED HER I ACKNOWLEDGED SHORTLY AFTER THEY ARRIVED AND STARTED POSTING HERE!
SHE MUST HAVE TWISTED YOUR KNICKERS GOOD SINCE YOU ARE NOW STARTING FALSE CONSPIRACY CLAIMS AGAINST HER AND I..

HOSS, I DO NOT DENY MY FRIENDS EVER!

From what I've read its apparent that she takes no guff from any of you boys. Tough luck on that and stop whining about it ..-:laugh2:

Lady's name is gunslinger, guess you kids didn't get the hint from the name.:laugh:
Possibly she is one of those cowgirls from out west that shoots straight, hits hard and takes no prisoners!
I certainly hope so.. Should be fun..-:laugh2:-Tyr

jimnyc
01-26-2013, 05:40 PM
Off topic posts and posts involved in the fighting moved here.

ConHog
01-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Do you mean. When we all agree that YOUR posts are dumb?

Isn't that what you demand from everyone else. Agreement with you?

oh I'm glad Jim cut this one I missed it.

No I absolutely do NOT insist that people's OPINIONS agree with my own. Yes I DO insist that people accept known facts when debating.

There is a difference, not my fault many on here are too stupid to differentiate between an opinion and a fact .

LadyGunSlinger
01-29-2013, 07:54 AM

Do you change Cornholios diapers too? This is a message board which means we're all free to say what we choose to within the guidelines of this forum. I didn't realize you were the forum police? Do you also chastise Cornholio the board crybaby? LOL Do yourself a favor and take Cornies nutsack out of your mouth long enough to form a reasoned argument, then get back to me. Othwise STFU.

LadyGunSlinger
01-29-2013, 07:58 AM

LMFAO!!! Are you a 9-11 Twoofer too?

LadyGunSlinger
01-29-2013, 08:00 AM
This all comes down to that idiot Cornholio not being able to defend his fascist reasoning in an apparent attempt to sound credible on the Bill Of Rights. :laugh:

ConHog
01-29-2013, 09:02 AM
This all comes down to that idiot Cornholio not being able to defend his fascist reasoning in an apparent attempt to sound credible on the Bill Of Rights. :laugh:

I can't help but be flattered that you would wake up and I'd be the very first thought of your day, but truly even if I were available I wouldn't be interested.

Might I suggest www.match.com as this is a debate forum, not a dating site. Good luck in your search.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2013, 09:25 AM

Ma'am, you certainly have a way with words!
Good to see you back posting and could you kindly point out to these people that I did not invite you here..
If you would be ever so kind you will have my sincere gratitude.-Tyr

LadyGunSlinger
01-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Ma'am, you certainly have a way with words!
Good to see you back posting and could you kindly point out to these people that I did not invite you here..
If you would be ever so kind you will have my sincere gratitude.-Tyr

I've been posting on two forums for several years now and I've never seen a bigger meltdown from a tittybaby like Cornholio. He tattles to the forum Administration, reports my posts.. gets his lackeys to join in and STILL, MAJOR WHINE FACTOR. I didn't know ANYONE on this forum before coming here.. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON.. and to be quite frank, I'm glad except for Tyr who has kind enough to befriend me here. No wonder this forum doesn't grow.. It's filled with crybabies and stifling free speech when someone is offended. Since when in this country are we protected against being offended? Hell, everyone is offended by something these days. CornDog, I'm surprised any woman wants you.. I like my men tough, dominant, and confident- not girlie men sucking on the teat of infantilism. But be at peace.. I'm leaving this forum.. It's not my kind of place where Admin sets rules for new members because some JACKASS is offended. Make certain you stay here where you're spoon fed enfamil.. The rest of the political theatre will tear you to shreds and not give a shit about your incessant whining.

-Rant off.. To the one person who made me feel welcome.. Take care of yourself and thank you for being a patriot and a friend during my brief time here.

jimnyc
01-29-2013, 04:45 PM
I've been posting on two forums for several years now and I've never seen a bigger meltdown from a tittybaby like Cornholio. He tattles to the forum Administration, reports my posts.. gets his lackeys to join in and STILL, MAJOR WHINE FACTOR. I didn't know ANYONE on this forum before coming here.. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON.. and to be quite frank, I'm glad except for Tyr who has kind enough to befriend me here. No wonder this forum doesn't grow.. It's filled with crybabies and stifling free speech when someone is offended. Since when in this country are we protected against being offended? Hell, everyone is offended by something these days. CornDog, I'm surprised any woman wants you.. I like my men tough, dominant, and confident- not girlie men sucking on the teat of infantilism. But be at peace.. I'm leaving this forum.. It's not my kind of place where Admin sets rules for new members because some JACKASS is offended. Make certain you stay here where you're spoon fed enfamil.. The rest of the political theatre will tear you to shreds and not give a shit about your incessant whining.

-Rant off.. To the one person who made me feel welcome.. Take care of yourself and thank you for being a patriot and a friend during my brief time here.

I'm sorry you think I moderate too heavy handed. We just like to keep the crap in a separate place then good discussions and debates. Sorry we aren't your cup of tea. Best of luck to you.

-Jim

ConHog
01-29-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm sorry you think I moderate too heavy handed. We just like to keep the crap in a separate place then good discussions and debates. Sorry we aren't your cup of tea. Best of luck to you.

-Jim

Also at no time did I report lady shit slinger nor even adress her with jim.

Also. How come no one told me I have lackeys?

fj1200
01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
Some thin skin eh?

ConHog
01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Some thin skin eh?

So it would seem

It also seems pretty clear as to who melted down

ConHog
01-29-2013, 05:44 PM

Ps plenty of people myself included welcomed you to the board. You started shit in your introduce yourself thread. Ive actually never seen a poster do that.

jimnyc
01-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Also at no time did I report lady shit slinger nor even adress her with jim.

I'm only addressing this as you brought it out first. You did report a couple of her posts though. Then I contacted her and asked her to keep the fighting and such in here

ConHog
01-29-2013, 06:43 PM
I'm only addressing this as you brought it out first. You did report a couple of her posts though. Then I contacted her and asked her to keep the fighting and such in here

Oops youre right I did report her in her intro thread when she attacked me . But after that first day or so I just ignored her. Id forgotten about that when ibreported and wondered why a new poster was attacking me out of the blue.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2013, 06:44 PM

Sorry to find that you are leaving. I do not disagree with your post nor your decision because if you have been admonished for speaking the truth and not placating certain members here join the club. I had a helluva time myself when I first came here. I stayed and weathered the storm. I sure wish you would too. However you had the misfortune of offending the person that you did and this always seems to be the result. He is coddled like a baby here IMHO and OFTEN ACTS LIKE A TYRANT. This is the cage so I could say more but will refrain..
I think were you stay a bit longer you'd find yourself with many friends here. I hope you reconsider......
You are right , and in my opinion it is a damn crying shame when a supposed grown man is protected and catered to like a baby.--Tyr

aboutime
01-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Sorry to find that you are leaving. I do not disagree with your post nor your decision because if you have been admonished for speaking the truth and not placating certain members here join the club. I had a helluva time myself when I first came here. I stayed and weathered the storm. I sure wish you would too. However you had the misfortune of offending the person that you did and this always seems to be the result. He is coddled like a baby here IMHO and OFTEN ACTS LIKE A TYRANT. This is the cage so I could say more but will refrain..
I think were you stay a bit longer you'd find yourself with many friends here. I hope you reconsider......
You are right , and in my opinion it is a damn crying shame when a supposed grown man is protected and catered to like a baby.--Tyr

Tyr. Well said. I agree. But many of us have been warned to cool it down ourselves...almost like a form of blackmail...IMO.

If we dare infringe on the whininess factor of certain members. We are warned to please calm it down to keep everybody Happy, and not arguing.
Unlike other forums who basically forbid nearly using the entire English language as qualification for BANNING. It seems we must always appease the known troublemakers who endlessly run to admin and complain.
And some wonder why this forum has become more of a task, than a fun place to be.

If anyone doubts what I said above.

Just wait, and watch the reactions to my words.

jimnyc
01-29-2013, 06:59 PM

As an Fyi, she was never censored or asked to do anything that I haven't asked of others - which is to try and keep good debate threads clean, go to the cage if one must, and/or use the ignore feature. Maybe not in those exact words...

I was never anything but very respectful and polite to her. I have a bunch of PM's of when I welcomed her to the board. I thought that I tried to befriend her as well.

As for CH, he is treated no better than any other member here - NONE. He is FAR from coddled and VERY far from protected. These are simply stabs in the dark over some perceptions you or others may have. Truth be told, all I do is argue with him in PM's, and fight in threads. I'm not going to put him down right now, but there's really been little to no "love" from one of us to the other. He's been removed from as many threads as others. He has had more posts moved to this section than any other member.

Quite frankly, I'm a little disappointed with these accusations coming my way when all the actual facts point to the opposite. Short of banning him, what is it you expect from me that would be considered "not coddling" him? In addition to that question - can you explain HOW I am coddling him anyway? How I am protecting him? How he is receiving ANY favorable treatment?

jimnyc
01-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Tyr. Well said. I agree. But many of us have been warned to cool it down ourselves...almost like a form of blackmail...IMO.

If we dare infringe on the whininess factor of certain members. We are warned to please calm it down to keep everybody Happy, and not arguing.
Unlike other forums who basically forbid nearly using the entire English language as qualification for BANNING. It seems we must always appease the known troublemakers who endlessly run to admin and complain.
And some wonder why this forum has become more of a task, than a fun place to be.

If anyone doubts what I said above.

You too, huh? You receive no warnings that others don't get for the same behavior. We prefer to remove a user from a thread instead of entire board bans. There has NEVER been a thread you were removed from that you were not fighting in. You were allowed to continue your fighting, and participants removed from the threads they obviously had no desire to participate in.

Same challenge to you - feel free to post proof of being mistreated, or of CH being coddled. You're free to do so.

Interestingly enough that I would deal with this from you 2 right now, the same fine gents who told me a few short days ago that they were placing CH on ignore. If so, why not have done so, moved forward and forgotten about CH? These accusations come at me now? Is the ignoring over, I suppose?

ConHog
01-29-2013, 07:26 PM
You too, huh? You receive no warnings that others don't get for the same behavior. We prefer to remove a user from a thread instead of entire board bans. There has NEVER been a thread you were removed from that you were not fighting in. You were allowed to continue your fighting, and participants removed from the threads they obviously had no desire to participate in.

Same challenge to you - feel free to post proof of being mistreated, or of CH being coddled. You're free to do so.

Interestingly enough that I would deal with this from you 2 right now, the same fine gents who told me a few short days ago that they were placing CH on ignore. If so, why not have done so, moved forward and forgotten about CH? These accusations come at me now? Is the ignoring over, I suppose?

I dont give a fuck about those three. But an actual public acknowledgement from you thT I have been tryin to play nice since my return would be cool. I have been trying to keepnit out of regular threads.

Oh and indont want anyone banned either. Also I dont accuse you of favortism.

jimnyc
01-29-2013, 07:51 PM
There's no one getting jack shit from me. I try to keep the place moderation free. Then when feuds such as this start, I try to play nice with all the parties involved to work it out. Then I ask parties to just ignore one another, then of course asking everyone to use the ignore feature and not even see the other person. Everyone involved knows damned well that I have tried this for the longest time. Hell, I thought I had a breakthrough with a few actually using the ignore feature, but I guess it was too good to be true.

Then when push comes to shove - I get the blame? Fuck that. I've been nothing but kind with all involved. I'm not taking the blame when someone posts here that another doesn't like. Not my fucking problem. If you don't like someone - put them on ignore. If you refuse to do so, then tough shit. You people and you people alone are responsible for making your enemies go away, not me. And it won't continue either. So if you can't ignore someone, and you MUST be fighting, I really, really, really suggest it be kept down here from now on, and no damn blame coming my way from people who have no self control.

aboutime
01-29-2013, 08:18 PM
There's no one getting jack shit from me. I try to keep the place moderation free. Then when feuds such as this start, I try to play nice with all the parties involved to work it out. Then I ask parties to just ignore one another, then of course asking everyone to use the ignore feature and not even see the other person. Everyone involved knows damned well that I have tried this for the longest time. Hell, I thought I had a breakthrough with a few actually using the ignore feature, but I guess it was too good to be true.

Then when push comes to shove - I get the blame? Fuck that. I've been nothing but kind with all involved. I'm not taking the blame when someone posts here that another doesn't like. Not my fucking problem. If you don't like someone - put them on ignore. If you refuse to do so, then tough shit. You people and you people alone are responsible for making your enemies go away, not me. And it won't continue either. So if you can't ignore someone, and you MUST be fighting, I really, really, really suggest it be kept down here from now on, and no damn blame coming my way from people who have no self control.

THAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM JIMNYC. You make everything, anyone says, about anything a PROBLEM. Then you tell us you don't want to moderate?
If that was the case. You'd leave us alone...and stop jumping in on EVERY POST everyone makes. THAT IS MODERATING to the extreme.
Yes. This is your forum.
But...it's really becoming a major Pain in the Ass...wondering whether every word we (I) say will be frowned upon, or told to TONE IT DOWN.
Freedom of Speech?

REALLY?

By the way. I did as you asked. And placed certain members on IGNORE. But the same crap still happens...and you jump on us????

jimnyc
01-29-2013, 08:32 PM
THAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM JIMNYC. You make everything, anyone says, about anything a PROBLEM. Then you tell us you don't want to moderate?
If that was the case. You'd leave us alone...and stop jumping in on EVERY POST everyone makes. THAT IS MODERATING to the extreme.
Yes. This is your forum.
But...it's really becoming a major Pain in the Ass...wondering whether every word we (I) say will be frowned upon, or told to TONE IT DOWN.
Freedom of Speech?

REALLY?

By the way. I did as you asked. And placed certain members on IGNORE. But the same crap still happens...and you jump on us????

I was going to post something else and deleted my text. I'm not playing these games. If you don't like it, and you don't like the way we run things here - you are 100%, without a doubt, free to leave. Go find another forum that will enjoy the non-stop feuds.

If you need directions, or recommendations for other forums, shoot me a message and I'll be happy to share with you.

ConHog
01-29-2013, 08:35 PM
Yes. This is your forum.
Freedom of Speech?

REALLY?

Shut the fuck up. You put me on ignore and continued taking shots at me then cried when jim moved your bullshit to the steel cage .

Now brcause he wont let you continue posting your bullahit up above hes showing favortism? Lol. Ivr been thread bannrd a couple times since coming back less than you for sure but thats bc I ppst less bullshit than you.

Jims a fair guy. You and tyr are just bitches. Get over it.

logroller
01-29-2013, 10:02 PM
Yes. This is your forum.
Freedom of Speech?

REALLY?

If getting banned from the forum for months is what you see as coddling, either your grasp of the English language isn't so good or dementia is setting in. You'd be wise to shut the fuck up and try reading what people say, look up the words before you use them and form a cohesive response. Otherwise, recognize that if i were to come into your house and tell you how your rules suck and your application unfair, I'm willing to bet you'd tell me to deal with it or beat tracks. If you want to sing the same song in every post, try spamming news sites-- not posting on a policy debate site. Its no wonder you see it as a chore, thinking is challenging for you.

ConHog
01-29-2013, 10:16 PM
If getting banned from the forum for months is what you see as coddling, either your grasp of the English language isn't so good or dementia is setting in. You'd be wise to shut the fuck up and try reading what people say, look up the words before you use them and form a cohesive response. Otherwise, recognize that if i were to come into your house and tell you how your rules suck and your application unfair, I'm willing to bet you'd tell me to deal with it or beat tracks. If you want to sing the same song in every post, try spamming news sites-- not posting on a policy debate site. Its no wonder you see it as a chore, thinking is challenging for you.

I blame that asshole conhog

Oh wait....

fj1200
01-29-2013, 10:18 PM
I had a helluva time myself when I first came here.

I see the martyrs are out.

aboutime
01-29-2013, 10:18 PM

Log. Mind your own f'in business.

I'm old enough to know when it's no longer a responsible thing to do...trying to play with children who think they are the answer to everything. Take my advice.

fj1200
01-29-2013, 10:22 PM

I'm old enough to know when it's no longer a responsible thing to do...trying to play with children who think they are the answer to everything. Take my advice.

Psst, he was spot on.

ConHog
01-29-2013, 10:27 PM

Do you even recognize the hypocrisy in your every post you old fart??

logroller
01-29-2013, 10:43 PM

Keep your f'ing business in private if you want it to stay there. Yet again, you fail at even the most mundane use of language. Wtf was that ellipsis omitting; brain fart? Fall asleep at the keyboard? Maybe you had to lay down a house in gin rummy.

ConHog
01-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Keep your f'ing business in private if you want it to stay there. Yet again, you fail at even the most mundane use of language. Wtf was that ellipsis omitting; brain fart? Fall asleep at the keyboard? Maybe you had to lay down a house in gin rummy.

He stopped to chug an ensure

red states rule
01-30-2013, 02:58 AM

Oh brother - another embellishment exposed :laugh2:

red states rule
01-30-2013, 04:34 AM

Sorry to se you go. You were a breath of fresh air around here while you were here

ConHog
01-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Oh brother - another embellishment exposed :laugh2:

no embellishment, the couple i reported about her were just sandwiched in between so many times that I reported you that I had forgotten about hers

Truthfully, sorry i don't file away and hold grudges over every single thing the way you do and remember every single little perceived slight for the rest of time.

Well, at least most thing you remember, when it comes to remembering who started what you seem to have a hard time remembering sometimes.

You can be a sad little man RSR.

Abbey Marie
01-30-2013, 11:23 AM
http://jeremyaffeldt.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/matthew5_9.jpg?w=600

aboutime
01-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Sorry to se you go. You were a breath of fresh air around here while you were here

red states rule. Rumors of my demise are just that. Rumors. Remember how we used to have to FLIP the record over to listen to the Other Side?

That's what I've decided to do here. And it is too bad to see a Breath of Fresh Air leave. But...I suspect. We will hear from her again.

ConHog
01-30-2013, 02:34 PM
LOL@ calling Lady Shit Slinger a breath of fresh air. She is and was the same stale old shit.

Maybe Tyr can bribe her with promises of a visa if she'll return and be good. I hear tell he's quite used to doing that :lol:

LadyGunSlinger
01-30-2013, 08:15 PM
First allow me to make it clear to Jimmy that I understand he has a job to do here and that his is his forum. I completely respect that and also would like to add that you did indeed send messages back and forth which were kind and friendly. I think you , without knowingly stepped in to a clusterfuck by trying to manage a situation that doesn't need to be managed. Having said as much, I don't need to ignore Cornholio.. he's the kind of trash I migrate to on forums to place in it's proper context- HOT air and propaganda; a weasel who stirs up the gutteral STANK just enough to start a war then run crying for protection once fire has returned in his wimpy direction. I call that a true blue COWARD. The label fits well.

So after receiving several emails- PMS about staying I felt such warmth and friendship that I wanted to come back and be amongst some very good and kind people, to include Jimmy. Jimmy's only fault is trying to keep the peace.. there is no fault in a peacemaker..

Off of her soapbox.

"As the Drama Continues"..~ :::::winks:::::

ConHog
01-30-2013, 08:25 PM
First allow me to make it clear to Jimmy that I understand he has a job to do here and that his is his forum. I completely respect that and also would like to add that you did indeed send messages back and forth which were kind and friendly. I think you , without knowingly stepped in to a clusterfuck by trying to manage a situation that doesn't need to be managed. Having said as much, I don't need to ignore Cornholio.. he's the kind of trash I migrate to on forums to place in it's proper context- HOT air and propaganda; a weasel who stirs up the gutteral STANK just enough to start a war then run crying for protection once fire has returned in his wimpy direction. I call that a true blue COWARD. The label fits well.

So after receiving several emails- PMS about staying I felt such warmth and friendship that I wanted to come back and be amongst some very good and kind people, to include Jimmy. Jimmy's only fault is trying to keep the peace.. there is no fault in a peacemaker..

Off of her soapbox.

Welcome back

aboutime
01-30-2013, 08:25 PM

Off of her soapbox.

I felt bad seeing you tell us you were leaving, while I never had the chance to Welcome you here.
Can't blame Jim for anything. He needs help with some problems. And it's going to be up to him to fix them.
No fault in being a PEACEMAKER is correct. But a difficult job when the Enemy pretends to be friends.

LadyGunSlinger
01-30-2013, 08:27 PM

Welcome back

Indeed.

LadyGunSlinger
01-30-2013, 08:27 PM
I felt bad seeing you tell us you were leaving, while I never had the chance to Welcome you here.
Can't blame Jim for anything. He needs help with some problems. And it's going to be up to him to fix them.
No fault in being a PEACEMAKER is correct. But a difficult job when the Enemy pretends to be friends.

Thank you for the welcome :-)

Kathianne
01-30-2013, 08:29 PM

Welcome back

What a douche you are.

aboutime
01-30-2013, 08:31 PM
What a douche you are.

Kathianne. You do know....you just Insulted every other Douchebag with that line?????? :laugh:

But then. The TRUTH really cannot be changed, and always Wins.

ConHog
01-30-2013, 08:43 PM
What a douche you are.

Im a douche for welcoming her back? Lol

Kathianne
01-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Im a douche for welcoming her back? Lol

See your previous post to that, without that one, I'd have made no comment. Seems I'm off your ignore list? Good to know.

ConHog
01-30-2013, 08:47 PM
See your previous post to that, without that one, I'd have made no comment. Seems I'm off your ignore list? Good to know.

Oh so im a douche for daring to flame those who flame me. Got ya.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2013, 08:50 PM
lol@ calling lady shit slinger a breath of fresh air. She is and was the same stale old shit.

maybe tyr can bribe her with promises of a visa if she'll return and be good. I hear tell he's quite used to doing that :lol:

now, you lying little weasel tell us how you were not talking about me and my family after jim warned you that it would not be tolerated !-tyr

LadyGunSlinger
01-30-2013, 08:50 PM
:crying2:
Oh so im a douche for daring to flame those who flame me. Got ya.

Someone go get the Coward a box of tissues.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2013, 08:52 PM

SEEMS THE LIAR FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE!
LIES ARE DAMN HARD TO KEEP STRAIGHT AND REMEMBER AS HE JUST FOUND OUT .

Well Jim asked for proof and there it is in Conhog's own words!-Tyr

aboutime
01-30-2013, 08:53 PM
:crying2:

Someone go get the Coward a box of tissues.

Not worth a box of tissues....this is more suitable....4418

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2013, 08:58 PM
now, you lying little weasel tell us how you were not talking about me and my family after jim warned you that it would not be tolerated !-tyr

Jim warned you that it would not be tolerated again and like a spoiled child you did it anyway.
Now you cry like a baby how innocent you are but your posted words betray your cries of innocence!
I sent it to Jim !! -Tyr

Today, 03:34 PM
#61 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?38943-Off-topic-re-repeal-the-2nd-amendment&p=613108#post613108)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=2163&dateline=1311719416 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?2163-ConHog)ConHog (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?2163-ConHog)
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/statusicon/user-offline.pngI'm in YOUR headhttp://www.debatepolicy.com/images/misc/army_white.gifhttp://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.png

<dl class="userstats" style="margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 0px; float: right; width: 150px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Jul 2011</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Posts</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">11,859</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Thanks</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">857</dd><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: inline; white-space: nowrap; float: left;">Thanked 706 Times in 598 Posts</dd></dl><dl class="user_rep" style="margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 0px; float: right; width: 150px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left;">Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_613108_2163" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">777832</dd></dl>

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/icons/icon1.png

LOL@ calling Lady Shit Slinger a breath of fresh air. She is and was the same stale old shit.

Maybe Tyr can bribe her with promises of a visa if she'll return and be good. I hear tell he's quite used to doing that :lol:

Tend Thy Own Garden "Conservative"

a reminder to all that conservatives believe in live and let live.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/clear.gifReply With Quote (http://www.debatepolicy.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=613108) http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/multiquote_40b.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=613108)
Thanks (http://www.debatepolicy.com/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=613108&securitytoken=1359595315-6bc2dbe6d158d1e7173c2e4a86a5a30b9e9cce4d)

jimnyc
01-30-2013, 09:32 PM

I just wrote this to you in a post a few short days ago:

Indirect, direct, tame or not - STOP bringing family members into the conversation. That should be the very last time I ask that.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was a jab at Tyr and his wife, even if indirect. While maybe being "tame" at other times, it's not so tame in the middle of a long standing feud that I have been begging people to let go of. This is just looking to make matters worse and poke sticks. This ridiculous shit has got to stop.