PDA

View Full Version : Now that I've tried it...

Abbey Marie
01-27-2013, 02:47 PM
So, I played my first ever "first person shooter" video game last night. It was an old school arcade game made to work on the Wii. It's called House of the Dead, and it's about zombies.

The "shooter" I used looks like a gun, and it "reloads" by pointing it in the air, and makes this very satisfying sound, like you might get with a shotgun. The dialogue was absurd, but that made it more charmingly old-fashioned.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. Who knew? :laugh2:

ConHog
01-27-2013, 02:49 PM
So, I played my first ever "first person shooter" video game last night. It was an old school arcade game made to work on the Wii. It's called House of the Dead, and it's about zombies.

The "shooter" I used looks like a gun, and it "reloads" by pointing it in the air, and makes this very satisfying sound, like you might get with a shotgun. The dialogue was absurd, but that made it more charmingly old-fashioned.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. Who knew? :laugh2:

careful Abby, violent videogames might be why killers become killers. I read that on the internet.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to play some Madden , hoping that playing a football video game will turn me into an NFL millionaire.

Abbey Marie
01-27-2013, 02:53 PM
careful Abby, violent videogames might be why killers become killers. I read that on the internet.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to play some Madden , hoping that playing a football video game will turn me into an NFL millionaire.

Yup, my little plastic gun has all sorts of potential. ;)

hjmick
01-27-2013, 02:56 PM

Uh... Bonjour...