PDA

View Full Version : abbey

ConHog
01-27-2013, 02:56 PM
why did you necromance a thread in the interview forum and ask a question that no one but staff can respond to ? :laugh:

jimnyc
01-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Thread now moved to lounge

Abbey Marie
01-27-2013, 03:02 PM
That's how the thread works- a member asks someone a question, that person responds and then asks someone else a question. What do you mean, only staff can answer?

As for necromancing, I would argue that term only applies to old threads with out of date subject matter. The question thread, by its nature, would always be current.

ConHog
01-27-2013, 03:03 PM
That's how the thread works- a member asks someone a question, that person responds and then asks someone else a question. What do you mean, only staff can answer?

As for necromancing, I would argue that term only applies to old threads with out of date subject matter. The question thread, by its nature, would always be current.

i was just kidding you about the necromancer abbey.

but where the thread was, only staff could post. Jim's moved it.

jimnyc
01-27-2013, 03:03 PM
That's how the thread works- a member asks someone a question, that person responds and then asks someone lese a question. What do you mean, only staff can answer?

The thread you replied to was in the "member interviews" section, and for the life of me, would know why I would have placed it there. Anyway, only staff has rights to post in threads in that forum. I moved the thread about asking questions to the lounge here and we're cool now!