PDA

View Full Version : Bloombergs Thugz~N~Hypocrisy

LadyGunSlinger
01-29-2013, 08:08 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/28/EXCLUSIVE-Journalist-Accosted-By-Security-Over-Mayor-Bloomberg-Gun-Control-Question

So this journalist questions Marxist Bloomberg and asks him why he is allowed to have guns to defend himself but not the rest of the American people. Of course Marxist Bloomberg cannot answer and instead has one of his THUGZ harass and try to inimidate the reporter. This is typical liberal behavior. We see it on a daily basis now. Our boy King and his minions know an Obamuh phone is all that is needed to persuade the parasites to look the other way. A say commentary on an otherwise great Nation! Liberalism is the enemy within.

Marcus Aurelius
01-29-2013, 08:27 AM
unless I was being arrested, all they'd have gotten from me was the issued press credentials.

ConHog
01-29-2013, 12:06 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/28/EXCLUSIVE-Journalist-Accosted-By-Security-Over-Mayor-Bloomberg-Gun-Control-Question

So this journalist questions Marxist Bloomberg and asks him why he is allowed to have guns to defend himself but not the rest of the American people. Of course Marxist Bloomberg cannot answer and instead has one of his THUGZ harass and try to inimidate the reporter. This is typical liberal behavior. We see it on a daily basis now. Our boy King and his minions know an Obamuh phone is all that is needed to persuade the parasites to look the other way. A say commentary on an otherwise great Nation! Liberalism is the enemy within.

LOL that was being accosted? HAHAHAHA they actually prevented the journalist from accosting the Mayor.

Harrassed and intimidated LOL all they did was prevent him from approaching the guy.

PS you can hire security to do so for you to.

:rofl:

jimnyc
01-29-2013, 12:31 PM
LOL that was being accosted? HAHAHAHA they actually prevented the journalist from accosting the Mayor.

Harrassed and intimidated LOL all they did was prevent him from approaching the guy.

PS you can hire security to do so for you to.

:rofl:

Yes, I believe following a reporter around the streets and making unreasonable demands, that aren't asked of other press with credentials, to be harassment and accosting. Of course it's Bloomberg, so good luck with that, but it doesn't change what happened.