PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Busted Again This Time Editing Footage of Sandy Hook Fathers Comments

red states rule
01-30-2013, 04:19 AM
Once again DNCTV edited a video to fit their political agenda and of course they played it to the hilt.
Here is how he presented it in his selectively edited clip on Monday:
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/martin-bashir/50619448#50619448But on Tuesday afternoon, more complete footage of Heslin’s remarks began circulating. In those remarks, it appears the “hecklers” were responding to his rhetorical question.
Watch the unedited footage below, courtesy of the ever-vigilant team over at Twitchy (http://twitchy.com/2013/01/29/outrageous-how-the-left-wing-media-lied-about-newtown-hecklers/) (the clip will start at the relevant point):
<iframe width="560" height="420" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R_wKQaWUMGE#t=15m00s" frameborder="0"></iframe>
As you can see, MSNBC decided to completely remove the portion of the video where Heslin asks his rhetorical question. Does that mean no one would have spoke up had Heslin not posed the question? That’s impossible to say. But what is clear is that by removing the full remarks, MSNBC cheated its audience of making up its mind about what the video shows. And although a relatively small edit, the absence of the question changes the context drastically. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/msnbc-caught-selectively-editing-another-clip-this-time-of-sandy-hook-victims-father/

Voted4Reagan
01-30-2013, 08:06 AM
shameful:bang3:

LadyGunSlinger
01-30-2013, 09:52 PM
I don't know why this shocks me when we're dealing with the leftist media.. I just thought perhaps slaughtered children and their families were off limits to lies, deceit, propaganda, and a liberal agenda.

revelarts
01-30-2013, 10:05 PM
MSM is like Pravda, got to read between the lines and get alt sources to find out whats going on.

Kathianne
01-30-2013, 10:13 PM
Since there's no condemnation from the MSM or politicos, they feel free to keep doing so. Indeed, a major portion of the left finds it more than acceptable.

Misty
01-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Their agenda is to ban guns so they edit the news to match their agenda.

It's unbelievable how they don't even try to hide their liberal bias anymore.

LadyGunSlinger
01-30-2013, 10:25 PM

xxoo Good to see you here! :-)

aboutime
01-30-2013, 10:39 PM
MESSNBC is the Taliban Alternative for 4419the Network where the TINGLE began..4420

Kathianne
01-30-2013, 10:43 PM
xxoo Good to see you here! :-)

It's nice for me to see some of the USMB good guns posting here, (I'm annie over there.) I know some are very upset by changes at the other site. Feel free to direct them here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2013, 11:51 PM
I don't know why this shocks me when we're dealing with the leftist media.. I just thought perhaps slaughtered children and their families were off limits to lies, deceit, propaganda, and a liberal agenda.

Nothing is off limits when it comes to advancing their agenda! Has been that way as long as I've been alive .
By the way, very good to see you posting in the civil discussions here. I think you will see a lot of great posters here. Welcome back!!!-Tyr

LadyGunSlinger
01-30-2013, 11:52 PM
It's nice for me to see some of the USMB good guns posting here, (I'm annie over there.) I know some are very upset by changes at the other site. Feel free to direct them here.

I've read your posts Kathianne.. and really loved them! I invited Misty tonight.. We're all over there knee deep in the thick of it. Certain people are determined to ruin that forum. Sad.

red states rule
01-31-2013, 02:37 AM

It should not be a surprise after what DNCTV did to George Zimmerman (editing the 911 tape to "prove" he was a racist. And what they did to Mitt to "prove" he was out of touch when it came to touch screen ordering of food.

With DNCTV if there is not a story where they can advance their Obama loving agenda - they will create the story

BTW - it is great to have you back LGS and a big welcome to you Misty!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-31-2013, 10:11 PM

That is because they feel that they have won and its just a matter of mopping up now.
How true that is remains to be seen but one thing is for sure, if we let them take our guns and arm our enemies while doing so we will be destroyed.
This agenda being worked on us right now is a globalist agenda and obama is a puppet of those that are masters of implementing that agenda IMHO.

BY THE WAY, WELCOME.--:beer:
A friend of the gunslinger surely will be a fine addition here. Hope that you feel right at home soon and stay.--Tyr

red states rule
02-01-2013, 03:15 AM
and Bing has skipped this thread as well

Damn, and I thought he would jump in to defend DNCTV and blame the gun nuts for attacking the father