View Full Version : Britney Spears: 'I truly hit rock bottom'

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 08:40 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/29/people.spears.ap/index.html

Kathianne
05-29-2007, 08:43 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/29/people.spears.ap/index.html

Doesn't the end of that sound suicidal?

..."I am going to make mistakes everyday, and I am sure every mistake I make will probably be on CNN or 'Good Morning America,' " she writes. "I am only human people and I love you for still loving me."

She closes by saying, "We will never really understand or figure out life completely. That's God's job. I can't wait to meet him ... or her. Love, Britney."

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Doesn't the end of that sound suicidal?

Umm, I didnt pick up on that but now that you point that out it's pretty scary.

Hobbit
05-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Well, if she doesn't go suicidal, there's really nowhere to go but up.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 10:34 PM
Well, if she doesn't go suicidal, there's really nowhere to go but up.

I think if she doesn't go suicidal she will stay on bottom for a while.

Yurt
05-29-2007, 11:01 PM
hopefully she won't be hitting the bottom of the bottle anymore...

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 11:08 PM
hopefully she won't be hitting the bottom of the bottle anymore...

She needs to change the friends sh is around and a lot of the aspects of her life to really recover. I dont think she is ready as the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem and she wont admit she has a problem with any chemical substance which she clearly does.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 02:22 AM
Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton = the BRAT pack. A bunch of over pampered, narcissistic, filthy rich, immature, bare crotched, common trash. They're surrounded by people that don't have the ability to tell them NO! I wouldn't piss on a one of them if they were on fire. They're worthless human garbage.

Trigg
05-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton = the BRAT pack. A bunch of over pampered, narcissistic, filthy rich, immature, bare crotched, common trash. They're surrounded by people that don't have the ability to tell them NO! I wouldn't piss on a one of them if they were on fire. They're worthless human garbage.

Very harsh pale.

They just don't have anyone around them saying what they need to hear. Just a lot of yes men trying to get their money.

Paris is probably a lost cause, unless she actually learns something in prison. Britney and Lindsey just need someone who cares about them instead of the dipshits they're now hanging around.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 03:20 PM
Very harsh pale.

They just don't have anyone around them saying what they need to hear. Just a lot of yes men trying to get their money.

Paris is probably a lost cause, unless she actually learns something in prison. Britney and Lindsey just need someone who cares about them instead of the dipshits they're now hanging around.

I'm always harsh when harsh is warranted.

The problem is, if any one of these little trolips here's "no" from any one of the people around them, they just get RID of them. So these bimbo's just do what they want, and they don't the good sense that God gave a brick.

Nuc
05-30-2007, 03:41 PM

They're little girls who were raised improperly by stupid parents in ridiculous surroundings. Lohan is not even an adult. You're a bit judgemental. Lighten up.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 03:48 PM
They're little girls who were raised improperly by stupid parents in ridiculous surroundings. Lohan is not even an adult. You're a bit judgemental. Lighten up.

How light I am, is none of your concern. Moderators determine lightness. Not you. Keep your judgemental suggestions to yourself. I don't need to hear it, and you're just starting shit with it.

Second, my comments were not directed torwards you anyway.

KarlMarx
05-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Like Rosie O'Dummy, Miss BS and, for that matter, Paris Hilton, belong to that group of people known as "a complete waste of time".

My guess is, that if you combined their three brains together, you still need a microscope to see the result.

If any one of those three ever had a thought, it would probably die of loneliness.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Like Rosie O'Dummy, Miss BS and, for that matter, Paris Hilton, belong to that group of people known as "a complete waste of time".

My guess is, that if you combined their three brains together, you still need a microscope to see the result.

If any one of those three ever had a thought, it would probably die of loneliness.
Every time I hear news of what any one of these little bimbos is doing coming on TV, I turn the channel. I have no idea why people give a damn what these little trolops are doing.

typomaniac
05-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Apparently some people just aren't happy unless they can talk their daily dose of shit.

With any luck, they'll eat themselves alive from the inside with all that continual boosting of their blood pressure.