PDA

View Full Version : Inviting nutcases to DP?

tailfins
02-01-2013, 02:11 PM
I have known total nutcases online over the years. I can remember one that was proud to be on a particular forum because no other forum would have him. Would I be doing a service or disservice inviting such people to DP?

jimnyc
02-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Even nutcases must post accordingly and within the rules, and without turning the place into a spectacle. If they can do that, sure, why not!

gabosaurus
02-01-2013, 02:18 PM
I think DP already has its share of loons and nutcases. The OP included. :p

Otherwise, I vote that the machete buyers and child bride smugglers stay on other forums.

tailfins
02-01-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm glad I asked. After considering advice given, it would be better not to. Say hi if you see a character nicknamed "Jaboo" on other forums. He stands out among English speakers.

gabosaurus
02-01-2013, 06:13 PM
I have been to some of those forums. But since I have no desire to become a Soldier of Fortune, buy large arsenals or chemical weapons, or purchase a underage bride or sex slave, I won't be registering or participating anytime soon. :rolleyes:

aboutime
02-01-2013, 06:18 PM
I have known total nutcases online over the years. I can remember one that was proud to be on a particular forum because no other forum would have him. Would I be doing a service or disservice inviting such people to DP?

tailfins. It would be a service to all of us if you could get rid of the 'nutcases' we all must endure now. Off hand. I'm sure many of them are easily identified. Especially the ones who would happily label me as such.
But, I already know I am...as for them..ask 4428