PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl !!

Thunderknuckles
02-02-2013, 06:48 PM
A thread for all things related to the big game tomorrow!

Jim, who are you going for?
I must confess that I am torn. I hate the Ravens and want them to fail miserably as any true Steelers fan would. However, I am offended at the thought of the 49ers securing a 6th Super Bowl win to put them on par with the Steelers who are arguably the greatest athletic organization in human history!
:gs:

Looking forward to a good game and God bless my wife for keeping my ice chest stocked with cold beer :beer:
(yeah, I started a little early :p)

Robert A Whit
02-02-2013, 07:04 PM

I must confess that I am torn. I hate the Ravens and want them to fail miserably as any true Steelers fan would. However, I am offended at the thought of the 49ers securing a 6th Super Bowl win to put them on par with the Steelers who are arguably the greatest athletic organization in human history!

Looking forward to a good game and God bless my wife for keeping my ice chest stocked with cold beer :beer:

I can't say as I blame you to only want to support a team you clearly love.

But let me tell you I am very committed to supporting the 49ers.

By the way, did any of you see on Jimmy Kimmels show yesterday where so many liars spoke over and over of the Superbowl game they claim took place last weekend?

When some were told the game ended, one guy spoke of how the 79rs won.

Yes, the 79ers. ROFLMAO

He found people that spoke of how the Ravens won. Others lauded the 49rs for how they won.

Dumb shits.

Calling the Steelers the games best franchise ever is bragging. My 49ers won 5 of those bowls over a very short time span.

The Steelers had a long lapse too as has the 49ers. And they lost two games in that bowl series. If the 49ers happen to lose on Sunday, this will make their first Super Bowl loss. I believe they will win and take out the Ravens easier than some of you think can happen. I accept the game will be close for 3 quarters. I think the 49ers are a stronger team. I was very worried about Atlanta since it was the number one team. But we took them down.

We eat Ravens for breakfast.

We then eat Raven bones for lunch.

We eat the feathers for dinner.

No, you guys could not defeat them.

We will.

We will take revenge on the Ravens for you guys.

jimnyc
02-02-2013, 07:14 PM

I am hoping that the Ravens win the game, to keep the Steelers in the SB lead, exactly as you stated. Let the Raven's have a year to themselves. I'm not rooting FOR them, I am rooting AGAINST the Niners! :coffee:

Robert A Whit
02-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Glad you told me this.

Man oh man, do I plan to rub it in. Over and over. I will be a real pain in your ass.

ROFLMAO

What the hell makes you think the Ravens have a chance?

Have you forgot who we beat up? And yes, we beat up the Patriots too.

Look, a guy living in NY City that backs a team in some other state ought to show up at the more local team for an ass spanking.

LOL:laugh2:

Thunderknuckles
02-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Robert has thrown the guantlet down at us Jim!!
My mind is made up.....Go Ravens!
/puke

jimnyc
02-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Glad you told me this.

Man oh man, do I plan to rub it in. Over and over. I will be a real pain in your ass.

ROFLMAO

What the hell makes you think the Ravens have a chance?

Have you forgot who we beat up? And yes, we beat up the Patriots too.

Look, a guy living in NY City that backs a team in some other state ought to show up at the more local team for an ass spanking.

LOL:laugh2:

I'm pulling for the Ravens, but my gut tells me that the 49ers take this game. Rubbing it in won't work!

Abbey Marie
02-02-2013, 09:46 PM
East Coast, baby!

Robert A Whit
02-03-2013, 03:23 AM
I'm pulling for the Ravens, but my gut tells me that the 49ers take this game. Rubbing it in won't work!

OK, you got me.

Coach Harbaugh will be the winning coach.

Robert A Whit
02-03-2013, 03:28 AM
East Coast, baby!

Who has it better than the 49ers?

NOBODY DOES.

LOL

This is what everybody is saying here in the SF Bay Area.

Have you guys any idea how huge the 49ers are? And they are smoking fast. They don't miss tackles. Nobody can defend like they do.

Wait till you guys see Kapernick run. And he fires bullets.

And the 49ers are totally confident but not bragging. They know who will win.

Don't put money on the Ravens if you plan to have money left.

Voted4Reagan
02-03-2013, 09:02 AM
JETS in a monster upset......

oh wait.... i was dreaming again....damn..

Go Birds!!

jimnyc
02-03-2013, 04:30 PM
2 hours to game time!!

Hope 49ers lose, but think they will win. Not rooting for Ravens, but 'want' them to win. But I decided I will root for Ray Rice, RB from the Ravens. I saw him play 2x when he was with Rutgers, from my home state. He was born in New Rochelle, NY, which is about 2 minutes from me. So I hope the hometown guy does well. He's a tiny guy, but a helluva runner!

Here's a clip of the Ravens on a 4th and 29. You usually don't have a hope in hell of converting these, and especially so if you toss the ball to a guy about 2 yards out, expecting him to get the next 27 on his own...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JgygDxyr29g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Little-Acorn
02-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Screw the game.

Who has the best commercial(s)?

:thumb:

P.S. Go Kaepernick!

taft2012
02-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Put me down for Ravens 31 - 49ers 10.

aboutime
02-03-2013, 06:37 PM
go pittsburg, green bay, eagles, cowboys, giants, saints, patriots.

​better luck next year.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Put me down for Ravens 31 - 49ers 10.

Score is 14-3 didn't expect this early lead . Game is good so far-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
damn what a play!!! just before the half--touchdown.. 21 to 3!!

Trigg
02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Some good plays so far, but the extremely POOR sportsmanship is surprising.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Some good plays so far, but the extremely POOR sportsmanship is surprising.

^^^ Between posting here, talking on the phone with my wife and taking care of my son I must have missed that.
Halftime score 21-6. Thats a big shock. I doubt many expected that kind of lead at halftime.

taft2012
02-03-2013, 08:34 PM
I doubt many expected that kind of lead at halftime.

*ahem*

:dance:

WiccanLiberal
02-03-2013, 08:56 PM
So since we have a power issue right now, what does everyone think of the ads so far? I liked the Taco Bell one but I was a little disappointed that the trailer for the new Iron Man movie didn't show more.

Robert A Whit
02-03-2013, 09:53 PM
We handed them the game for the first 2 quarters and now as I predicted, it is our game from here on. We are only 5 pts back and the 4th quarter is starting. Hold the Ravens this drive and we are on our way.

Bet you guys are pissing your pants right now.

I told you guys the 49ers are good.

aboutime
02-03-2013, 10:40 PM
San Fran Fans can thank the Lousy Electric company in N.O. for the extra break time, and time to allow them to rest while the coach redesigned his game plans.

Frankly. I don't care which team wins. None of my favorite PROFESSIONAL team players are on the field.

I almost hope SF wins. It will give the Mayor of San Fran something to brag about...after the RIOTS, and DESTRUCTION.

UPDATE. RAVENS WON! Everybody sing......"THAN FRAN THISCO" open your Bars for the Whin(ers)O's.

Thunderknuckles
02-03-2013, 11:00 PM
We handed them the game for the first 2 quarters and now as I predicted, it is our game from here on. We are only 5 pts back and the 4th quarter is starting. Hold the Ravens this drive and we are on our way.

Bet you guys are pissing your pants right now.

I told you guys the 49ers are good.
I think the 49ers have a great future with that young quarterback they have. But that's the future.....
For now, you must bow before the Temple of the Steelers :p

Robert A Whit
02-03-2013, 11:34 PM
I think the 49ers have a great future with that young quarterback they have. But that's the future.....
For now, you must bow before the Temple of the Steelers :p

Steelers?

I heard they are on vacation.

Well, we lost.

Best wishes to all who wanted the Ravens to win and if you will excuse me, I plan to sit around eating some Raven pie.

Thunderknuckles
02-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Steelers?

I heard they are on vacation.
Just like the Greek Gods, even the Steelers need a rest from whooping the collective ass of human refuse.

Robert A Whit
02-04-2013, 01:52 AM
Just like the Greek Gods, even the Steelers need a rest from whooping the collective ass of human refuse.

Well, were they hiding at the Super Bowl?

Say, I am thinking a good name for this super bowl is the Ahhhh shit bowl.

The 9ers were storming back and suddenly they flat ran out of gas.
I was watching this and kept saying, ahhhhhh shit. LOL

red states rule
02-04-2013, 04:04 AM
I did not care for the outcome of the game as I do not like the Ravens at all

However Ray "The Slasher" Lewwis did go out on top. He can now pursue a career out of football as a distributor of the OJ Simpson Carving Set

As a Redskin fan, I am looking forward to the upcoming season a mere 8 months away

jimnyc
02-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Robert, I feel bad that ya watched and had to see your team lose, especially falling just a tad short at the end. I feel your pain!

OCA - if you eventually read this - HAHAhahahaHahAhahAhaHahahahHaaa!!!

All in all a great game. I thought Kaepernick was going to pull it out there at the end, but the last few plays sucked, IMO. I thought after the return for a TD by the Ravens was the nail in the coffin, but the Niners didn't gave up and very well could have won that game.

Robert A Whit
02-04-2013, 04:54 PM
I did not care for the outcome of the game as I do not like the Ravens at all

However Ray "The Slasher" Lewwis did go out on top. He can now pursue a career out of football as a distributor of the OJ Simpson Carving Set

As a Redskin fan, I am looking forward to the upcoming season a mere 8 months away

You like the Redskins? Well, I made money due to that team.

Look up a football player. Anthony Washington, number 24 I believe his number was. He first played for the Steelers for two years under Coach Chuck Knoll. At the Redskins, he played in a Superbowl but lost the game. Played there for Coach Gibbs.

I did two deals for Anthony. I sold him a home and later sold it for him.

I asked Anthony what coach he liked playing for the most. He said Gibbs was better so far as he was concerned.

I had to get the Redskins to mail to me Anthonys job prospects to close his home loan.

I will tell you now, if they still have that same team stationary, it is spectacular. I wish I could have kept what they sent me but I had to turn it in to the lender doing the loan.

Anthony stayed in MD during the season then came back to the SF Bay area to party.

I still have his brother as a client since Anthony moved not far from Sacramento and I don't handle real estate there.

I flew the plane to Fresno one day to get Anthony to sign papers. His parents lived in Fresno.

I bet there is a youtube showing Marcus Allen blowing right past Anthony.

When he played in the super bowl, he needed a scale to weigh his check. That is still the leargest check I have seen paid to one man for a months work.

Here you go. A video of Marcus Allen blowing past Anthony Washington, number 24.

I asked Anthony why it happened and he exxplained he had to play the position as the coach told him to play it. They played way off Allen to try to not get ran past. Allen however still passed them.

You can see Anthony in several parts of this video by watching for #24.

That by the way was the last game he played in as a pro. He got traded to Tampa Bay and due to an injury was done with pro football. I talked to his agent one day and a hell of nice guy. I can't recall his name but he lived in Colorado and said I was welcome to come to his home. I never did.

http://youtu.be/JlUZobnPNK8

Robert A Whit
02-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Robert, I feel bad that ya watched and had to see your team lose, especially falling just a tad short at the end. I feel your pain!

OCA - if you eventually read this - HAHAhahahaHahAhahAhaHahahahHaaa!!!

All in all a great game. I thought Kaepernick was going to pull it out there at the end, but the last few plays sucked, IMO. I thought after the return for a TD by the Ravens was the nail in the coffin, but the Niners didn't gave up and very well could have won that game.

And what bowl game was your team in this year? ROFLMAO

Bear in mind that I did predict that Coach Harbaugh would win the game. ;)

Years ago I stopped feeling pain when they lost. Bear in mind this is the first Super Bowl they have been in since they beat up San Diego. That was something like 18 years ago. I have seen a lot of losing since Steve Young retired. I still rank him better than Montana.

Both were awesome Q backs. Joe Young's team would have easily won this game.

And Montana never lost any Superbowls.

Montana has two sons plaing Q Back but I doubt either will be pro Q backs.

Joe is so rich that his kids don't need to work.

jimnyc
02-04-2013, 05:23 PM
And what bowl game was your team in this year? ROFLMAO

My team was in the "Sit back and enjoy your 6 previously earned Super Bowls with a beer and a smile Bowl". :laugh: :gs:

Robert A Whit
02-04-2013, 05:39 PM
My team was in the "Sit back and enjoy your 6 previously earned Super Bowls with a beer and a smile Bowl". :laugh: :gs:

Ahh we may catch you. You have two losses and now we have one.

We are working on that though. :laugh2: