PDA

View Full Version : Is Conhog on suspension again?

Voted4Reagan
02-03-2013, 08:52 AM
5 days and no sign of CONHOG?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2013, 10:28 AM

Maybe he left his billion dollar mansion in the sky and went on vacation.. uhh , to save the Universe OR SOME OTHER MAGNIFICENT IMAGINARY HEROIC FEAT...--:laugh:

who knows??? who cares!?? that' s my take on it... just enjoy....:dance:--Tyr

Voted4Reagan
02-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Maybe he left his billion dollar mansion in the sky and went on vacation.. uhh , to save the Universe OR SOME OTHER MAGNIFICENT IMAGINARY HEROIC FEAT...--:laugh:

who knows??? who cares!?? that' s my take on it... just enjoy....:dance:--Tyr

A reading from the Book of JimmyNYC

"and all was calm in the land of Debate policy.... for the Hog was silent and peace reigned on the board......."

"and the people rejoiced at the silence....for it was a good thing"

This is the word of Jimmy.........

fj1200
02-03-2013, 02:12 PM
"and the people rejoiced at the silence....for it was a good thing"

Or the crazies won... take your pick. :poke:

Voted4Reagan
02-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Or the crazies won... take your pick. :poke:

A reading from the book of Red States Rule

and JIMMYNYC (may peace be upon him) said unto the masses on the board........

"The HOG COMETH and THE HOG RUNNETH AWAY....Fear not the smell of BACON for it is just THE HOG stewing in his own Grease."

And the silence on the board was pierced by the wailing of the Gabby-ites and the Jaffarites crying for their lost KING... for there was nobody to KNIGHT for them anymore... and they were as Lambs at the sacrificial pyres....bleating and crying to no avail..."

This is the word of JIMMYNYC...

fj1200
02-03-2013, 02:50 PM
A reading from the book of Red States Rule

So you agree with me then. Thanks.

tailfins
02-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Anyone that causes an uproar can't be all bad. That includes ConHog, Gabosaurus and Windsong. I think Gabby would fit in better on the other (East) side of the country. My only doubt about Gabby is does she just ridicule people she doesn't agree with or try to sabotage them. The former is tolerable, the latter isn't.

aboutime
02-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Anyone notice the calming in the air lately?

IT'S MAGIC!

red states rule
02-04-2013, 02:48 AM

and I thought the air was clear because the smog had lifted

Who cares what the reason is it is nice to see the Cage is no longer getting the heavy workout it once was getting previously

tailfins
02-04-2013, 10:37 AM
I want to make it clear to everyone, especially Tyr that my perspective about Conhog is the assumption he was joking most of the time. If he wasn't joking, that's another matter altogether. I was thinking of him like you would think of one of those radio shock jocks.

gabosaurus
02-04-2013, 12:31 PM
It is amazing how your opinion of someone can drop when they don't agree with you. Especially if you are too closed minded to respect that others have just as much of a right to their views as you do.

I rarely agree with statements posted here by Abbey, Kathianne, Cadet, Nukeman and a few others. But that doesn't mean I don't respect them for being really intelligent and mature posters.

jimnyc
02-04-2013, 12:34 PM
And I've said a GAZILLIONBILLIONMILLION times - problems disappear with the ignore feature, instead of laying the responsibility on me to help separate people.

Conhog is not here to answer to any of this and defend himself from any perceived slights. No need to continue this thread.