PDA

View Full Version : Putting on my RED DRESS

WiccanLiberal
02-03-2013, 07:28 PM
February is the month we recognize the vulnerability of women to heart disease. It is Heart month in general but medical authorities understand that heart disease affects women differently making diagnosis a little harder. Did you know symptoms of a heart attack can differ in a woman? Chest pain may happen but can also occur in the shoulder or may mimic indigestion. Chronic fatigue may signal an impending attack as can altered sleep. Also a sudden change in your skin color. Subtle, right? So be aware of your risks. The Heart Association has events all month where you can get BMI, BP, cholesterol and glucose checked. If you are human and have a heart, go get checked. Heart Month is not just for women but as a woman, I want to make sure all my sisters stay healthy.

jafar00
02-03-2013, 11:12 PM
February is the month we recognize the vulnerability of women to heart disease. It is Heart month in general but medical authorities understand that heart disease affects women differently making diagnosis a little harder. Did you know symptoms of a heart attack can differ in a woman? Chest pain may happen but can also occur in the shoulder or may mimic indigestion. Chronic fatigue may signal an impending attack as can altered sleep. Also a sudden change in your skin color. Subtle, right? So be aware of your risks. The Heart Association has events all month where you can get BMI, BP, cholesterol and glucose checked. If you are human and have a heart, go get checked. Heart Month is not just for women but as a woman, I want to make sure all my sisters stay healthy.

Thanks for making me think.

My wife had a full medical before she was granted an Australian visa and she got a clean bill of health thank God.

Marcus Aurelius
02-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Thanks for making me think.

My wife had a full medical before she was granted an Australian visa and she got a clean bill of health thank God.

Don't you mean, 'praise be, Allah'?