PDA

View Full Version : Killer Says He Shot 3 White Women Because of Ideas Learned at University

red states rule
02-05-2013, 04:56 AM
I wonder if the far left will demand to hold the teachers, professors, and politicians who play the race card daily accountable for this guys actions as are currently doing to gun owners, and the NRA

BTW where are the Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's at as this guy admits he committed a hate crime based solely on race?

Former security guard Nkosi Thandiwe was found guilty of murdering a woman and wounding two others during a shooting spree in July of 2011 and has been sentenced to life without parole, CBS Atlanta reports (http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/20902512/man-found-guilty-in-midtown-parking-garage-shooting).

He confessed to the crimes during his testimony last week, adding some chilling details about his motivation. And prosecutors argued that Thandiwe was fueled by racist hate against whites.

“My mind was blank at the time,” he said — but he still remembers what prompted the violence by his own twisted rationale. He cited anti-white ideas he learned at university.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has all the information (http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/thandiwe-admits-to-shooting-my-mind-was-blank/nWBB2/):
During his testimony Wednesday, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.
“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/04/convicted-killer-says-he-shot-3-white-women-because-of-ideas-learned-at-university-i-was-trying-to-prove-a-point-that-europeans-had-colonized-the-world/comment-page-6/?corder=desc#comments

Voted4Reagan
02-05-2013, 08:04 AM
OMG..... did he use an assault weapon or a handgun??? \\:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

revelarts
02-05-2013, 08:08 AM
when the idea that all life is sacred, and all humans are humans no matter what their imagined faults (or real),
is replaced by anything you get people thinking it's ok or justified to kill others
or treat others with various degrees of disrespect.

The left breaks all of humanity off from our divine origin. At that point anything goes. Murder, abortion or eugenics based on any excuse can "make sense". how many different versions of faults/weaknesses can you find in any group. And evn without faults how many "good reasons" could one come up with for less people in the world in general. 'no offense but you just don't make the cut'.

the left and the right can buy into any number of justifiable reasons to slaughter others.
are terrorist 'human' yet?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-05-2013, 08:40 AM
OMG..... did he use an assault weapon or a handgun??? \\:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I heard a rumor that he used a double barreled diversity gun. :laugh:

Just wait for obama to speak up about this.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:-TZS

red states rule
02-06-2013, 02:42 AM
I wonder if libs will propose a law banning all blacks from owning a gun? After all SOMETHING has to be done to stop this type of hate crime from ever happening again