PDA

View Full Version : How could anybody NOT love such a place!

tailfins
02-05-2013, 10:37 PM
A beautiful place with lots of happy people.

The chick in the blue shirt practically has "looking for a husband" stamped on her forehead. LOL

The stunt at 04:55 looks like something my youngest son would pull (not here in the US because some weenie would call the cops).

The first six minutes of video is complete self explanatory, don't worry about the audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T5yZVrX97M

gabosaurus
02-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Sorry dude, but most Americans aren't interested in purchasing domesticated serfs from Brazil as "wives."

tailfins
02-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Sorry dude, but most Americans aren't interested in purchasing domesticated serfs from Brazil as "wives."

I thought you were an educated person. No purchasing involved. All a guy, such as one of my sons when they are older has to do is show up, not drink alcohol nor get in a machete fight to be considered a "good catch". My son has on at least three occasions has to report a girl for bullying here in the US. We even filed criminal juvenile charges in one case. On our last trip to South America, a girl about my son's age was following him around like a puppy and kept saying he's cute (I guess she learned that from her older sisters). My son was a bit annoyed with this, but I reminded him it was a planet better than being bullied. He politely told her he had to go and went to the corner butcher shop to get a soda.

gabosaurus
02-06-2013, 12:19 AM
Tailfins, that happens in a lot of countries. Women will do anything you want for a green card into the U.S.

I am guessing that most American men would prefer a woman with a spine and a sense of dignity and self worth.

tailfins
02-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Tailfins, that happens in a lot of countries. Women will do anything you want for a green card into the U.S.

I am guessing that most American men would prefer a woman with a spine and a sense of dignity and self worth.

Are you kidding me? Many don't even know what a green card is. All they see is someone who doesn't drink and isn't violent. As a feminist, you should value what my father-in-law does: A Pastor that intervenes when men beat up their wives. His job is much easier at Latino missions in the US because he has the support of law enforcement. Based in Brazil, he takes temporary assignments here so he can come visit us. There is never any shortage of work for him. It saddens him that he fails with some of his own relatives. Actually my wife DOES have a spine. A couple of weekends ago, one of our neighbors was drunk and in a full fledged fist fight. The loser of the fight was about to be seriously injured. While I was on my way home from work, my wife broke up the fight, got in the aggressor's face screaming "You stop now". I told her she did both of them a big favor: She saved one from serious injury and saved the other from a felony criminal charge. The police had my oldest son translate while my wife gave the statement. Without me prompting her, she asked if it was OK to talk to the police without my permission.

gabosaurus
02-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Without me prompting her, she asked if it was OK to talk to the police without my permission.

If she has a spine, why does she need your permission to do anything?
She sounds more like a slave or servant than a wife.

jimnyc
02-06-2013, 12:38 PM
I like the donkeys in the beginning. :)

aboutime
02-06-2013, 03:12 PM
tailfins. Did you get special permission from the DNC (Democrat National Committee) to show those Jackass's that represent the Democrat party?

They looked very familiar. I think I saw them on tv at the Democrat Convention last year. Thanks...4474

tailfins
02-06-2013, 03:19 PM
tailfins. Did you get special permission from the DNC (Democrat National Committee) to show those Jackass's that represent the Democrat party?

They looked very familiar. I think I saw them on tv at the Democrat Convention last year. Thanks...4474

They don't hide behind animals down there and leave no doubt what they stand for. Notice the variation to the hammer and sickle in support of the ruling party:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eeg80MaKWWc/Sp-4fxVlAyI/AAAAAAAABB0/CV6R89P0H-g/S1600-R/PT_topo.jpg

tailfins
02-06-2013, 03:23 PM
If she has a spine, why does she need your permission to do anything?
She sounds more like a slave or servant than a wife.

She would say the same about you. Which of you can go back to sleep after seeing the kids off to school?

aboutime
02-06-2013, 03:27 PM
They don't hide behind animals down there and leave no doubt what they stand for. Notice the variation to the hammer and sickle in support of the ruling party:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eeg80MaKWWc/Sp-4fxVlAyI/AAAAAAAABB0/CV6R89P0H-g/S1600-R/PT_topo.jpg

gabosaurus
02-06-2013, 04:01 PM
She would say the same about you. Which of you can go back to sleep after seeing the kids off to school?

Why would I want to go back to sleep? I have a function in our society. I love my husband, but I am not dependent on him for anything. I love my job. It is something I have worked hard to prepare for.
Your wife is totally dependent on you for everything. And I am sure she does everything she can to please you. Lest you send her back to South America and get someone new.

Robert A Whit
02-06-2013, 04:26 PM

Sure, a girl of 15 who by that time had been laid by half the team.

1956, graduated high school, went to Salt Lake City on the Greyhound bus to work for my uncle.

I got a gold mine of girls. The family kept talking about my harem. Maybe it was how I talked. I was always told I was good looking with stunning blue eyes.

But I was 17 and believe it or not, never had sex with any of those beautiful girls.

I don't see how self worth is created by laying under half the team trying to have lots of sex.

tailfins
02-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Why would I want to go back to sleep? I have a function in our society. I love my husband, but I am not dependent on him for anything. I love my job. It is something I have worked hard to prepare for.
Your wife is totally dependent on you for everything. And I am sure she does everything she can to please you. Lest you send her back to South America and get someone new.

I would never do such a thing, but her Dad made it very clear if I did such a thing I wouldn't be safe even on the moon. He would hunt me down in any country on the planet.

darin
02-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Sometimes complete submission is a form of control, I guess. Everybody needs something to give themselves a feeling of power. Controlling men use women sometimes. Submissive women use and duties as a way of influencing the behaviour of those they serve.

tailfins
02-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Sometimes complete submission is a form of control, I guess. Everybody needs something to give themselves a feeling of power. Controlling men use women sometimes. Submissive women use and duties as a way of influencing the behaviour of those they serve.

It's not a matter of control, it's a matter of being left alone. "Liberated" women are mostly abusive. There are rare exceptions here and there, but that's about it.