PDA

View Full Version : Armed 86-Year-Old Woman Takes a Stand Against Burglar

red states rule
02-07-2013, 04:09 AM
Would the gun grabbers on the left call this women a "gun nut"?

A burglar got more of a fight than she expected after a super tough 86-year-old would-be victim confronted her with a handgun. Though she was unable to hit the home intruder with the one shot she fired, the elderly woman engaged in a struggle with the burglar and refused to let go of her gun.

“I told different people, if I ever catch ‘em, I mean to kill ‘em,” Louise Howard told WCYB-TV (http://www.ksn.com/content/news/also/story/Elderly-burglary-victim-fires-shot-at-intruder/9aD5w96s7UymOQQpizxysw.cspx). In other words, the burglar should be thankful she’s still alive.

The incident occurred on Friday afternoon and Howard was forced to defend her home and her life from a female burglar who broke the glass on her door with a wrench and forced her way into her Tennessee home.

“I was in shock. I didn’t know what she was going to do to me,” she said.

The elderly woman retrieved her gun but before she could get a clean shot off, the burglar approached her and the two started to wrestle down the hall.

“She moved her hands sort of released me a bit. I moved over like that, and I was going to shoot her in the stomach, but she took her knee and hit my elbow,” Howard recalled. The one shot she got off is still lodged inside her wall.

Watch the video here

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/06/burglar-gets-more-than-she-bargained-for-after-armed-86-year-old-woman-takes-a-stand-if-i-ever-catch-em-i-mean-to-kill-em/

Marcus Aurelius
02-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Would the gun grabbers on the left call this women a "gun nut"?

A burglar got more of a fight than she expected after a super tough 86-year-old would-be victim confronted her with a handgun. Though she was unable to hit the home intruder with the one shot she fired, the elderly woman engaged in a struggle with the burglar and refused to let go of her gun.

“I told different people, if I ever catch ‘em, I mean to kill ‘em,” Louise Howard told WCYB-TV (http://www.ksn.com/content/news/also/story/Elderly-burglary-victim-fires-shot-at-intruder/9aD5w96s7UymOQQpizxysw.cspx). In other words, the burglar should be thankful she’s still alive.

The incident occurred on Friday afternoon and Howard was forced to defend her home and her life from a female burglar who broke the glass on her door with a wrench and forced her way into her Tennessee home.

“I was in shock. I didn’t know what she was going to do to me,” she said.

The elderly woman retrieved her gun but before she could get a clean shot off, the burglar approached her and the two started to wrestle down the hall.

“She moved her hands sort of released me a bit. I moved over like that, and I was going to shoot her in the stomach, but she took her knee and hit my elbow,” Howard recalled. The one shot she got off is still lodged inside her wall.

Watch the video here

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...an-to-kill-em/ (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/06/burglar-gets-more-than-she-bargained-for-after-armed-86-year-old-woman-takes-a-stand-if-i-ever-catch-em-i-mean-to-kill-em/)

The old woman should be arrested for trying to kill the wall. I hope the wall presses charges. Did the door see everything? Will it testify at the old woman's trial?

red states rule
02-08-2013, 03:09 AM
Looks like the anti gun nuts are avoiding this thread

Now if the women would have shot the UPS guy trying to deliver a package to her ..............................

red states rule
02-08-2013, 04:27 AM
Looks like the anti gun nuts will not tolerate people protecting their lives, their property and their families with a gun. This kind of behavior must be stopped for the good of the collective

Community rallies behind homeowner arrested for shooting at burglar

Residents in a northern Utah city are coming to the defense of a man who was arrested and faces charges for shooting at burglars as they drove away from his property.

Layton police arrested Clare Niederhauser, 64, last week after he fired one shot at a car and another at a fleeing burglar, said Layton Police Lt. Shawn Horton. He was arrested on suspicion of two counts of reckless endangerment.

The shots were unlawful because the burglar had dropped a crowbar and was fleeing the property, said Horton, who added that the shots could have endangered somebody's life.

"There is a responsibility of owning a gun: you need to know when you can lawfully use your weapon," Horton said. "You're not authorized to shoot a firearm at a car just because you don't want it to get away, or to scare them, or disable a tire."

Layton police said they also have arrested the man suspected of burglarizing the house, Robert Santos Cruz, 47. Investigators are searching for a woman who drove the car that was leaving the driveway when Niederhauser shot at it.

Niederhauser, a concealed weapons permit holder who used a .357 caliber handgun, didn't immediately return phone messages from The Associated Press. He told detectives that he aimed to shoot the tire of a car leaving the driveway and later to scare Santos Cruz as he ran away. Niederhauser came home to find a car in his driveway and Santos Cruz leaving his house holding a crowbar, Horton said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/community-rallies-behind-homeowner-arrested-for-shooting-at-burglar/?test=latestnews#ixzz2KMD7qQjB

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Looks like the anti gun nuts will not tolerate people protecting their lives, their property and their families with a gun. This kind of behavior must be stopped for the good of the collective

How dare any citizen think that they have the right to defend themselves, their family or their property!
The STATE must be all powerful and such thinking by citizens must be punished. :rolleyes:

red states rule
02-09-2013, 06:18 AM
How dare any citizen think that they have the right to defend themselves, their family or their property!
The STATE must be all powerful and such thinking by citizens must be punished. :rolleyes:

Where the hell is Bing and Gabby and there posts on how these trigger happy people are a menace to society?

It is amazing how libs run away from stories of law abiding citizens using a gun to PREVENT crimes from being committed.