PDA

View Full Version : about cutting spending.....

PostmodernProphet
02-07-2013, 09:11 AM
half the country is in a panic about sequestering......one trillion to be cut from spending.....

if you will recall, this situation was brought on as a result of a settlement reached about increasing the lending cap in 2010......here we are three years later and nothing has happened yet......

assuming some chicken doesn't short circuit it the only thing that happens is that spending cuts cut by one trillion OVER TEN YEARS.......that's right, a hundred billion a year......

my question is.....where's the cuts for 2011 and 2012.....where will the cuts be for 2013?.......

do those pussies in Congress think that finally seeing the cuts for 2010 is going to satisfy us?........

fj1200
02-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Cuts? :link:

PostmodernProphet
02-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Cuts? :link:

I'm sorry....what exactly are you asking me for.....a link to the issue of sequestration?......a link to where I would like them to make spending cuts?.......you will have to be a bit more specific......

fj1200
02-07-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm sorry....what exactly are you asking me for.....a link to the issue of sequestration?......a link to where I would like them to make spending cuts?.......you will have to be a bit more specific......

Cuts of course. You said "cuts" which means less than before. :)

darin
02-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Congress will only cut the most important aspects of our national budget: defense, mere millions for care of our military veterans, salaries of our employees, etc. congress will leave on the table those aspects which cost the most and provide little to no gain for our nation: billions and billions in foreign aide and programs designed to keep people attached most firmly to the government tit.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2013, 10:34 AM
Congress will only cut the most important aspects of our national budget: defense, mere millions for care of our military veterans, salaries of our employees, etc. congress will leave on the table those aspects which cost the most and provide little to no gain for our nation: billions and billions in foreign aide and programs designed to keep people attached most firmly to the government tit.

With such massive financial troubles here at home foreign aid should be the first and the hardest cut of all!
That it is not points directly to our representatives not really attempting to bring our fiscal house into order!
And obama even mentioning such should be laughed at as insanely hypocritical posturing IMHO. -Tyr

PostmodernProphet
02-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Cuts of course. You said "cuts" which means less than before. :)

...well, since they won't be identified until March I can hardly link you to them in February......

fj1200
02-07-2013, 02:21 PM
...well, since they won't be identified until March I can hardly link you to them in February......

I await them anxiously.

Little-Acorn
02-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Keep in mind that they aren't cutting anything.

Every year, they will spend more than they did the previous year. Even with sequestration in place.

Instead of spending 10% more, they will spend 9% more.

Politicians trying to get votes, will try to call that a "cut". Even though it's actually a 9% increase in spending.

There are no CUTS coming, in anything.