PDA

View Full Version : This 13yr old needs to be banned!

jimnyc
02-07-2013, 01:02 PM
In her words:

My video from the Fallen Brethren 3 Gun in TX has been shared over 23,000 times!!! Thanks for that. There have been a lot of questions and guessing going on and i want to clear some it up. I am from MO, not TX. Although my dad did grow up in TX. I am 13 years old. This video was from a competition. I am not training for zombies, CIA, navy seal, etc....although I am keeping my future options open!!! The rifle is a full auto ACR. It was a stage gun. YES.....full auto is legal if you pay the proper fees in America. My shotgun is a 12GA benelli M2 and no it doesnt knock me on my butt. The pistol is a S&W M&P 9mm PRO and yes I did miss two shots at the end....sorry. For those of you who say I need to find cover and try doing it with people shooting back......I am 13 and this is a competition. For those (few) of you who think I should be playing with barbies instead of guns and who think this type of sport will make me a bad person. I play on several sports teams at my school. I also make straight A's. I am a girly girl (notice the finger nail polish). I have been shooting since I was 5 and do not play video games. Not that I dont like them, I would rather shoot real guns than fake ones. i have never had any professional training except from my dad and a couple of his buddies. thanks for watching my videos and hope to see you on the range!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=c4a399acc1e0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WiccanLiberal
02-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Dang she's GOOD. Wonder if she's in line for the next Olympics.

Marcus Aurelius
02-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Dang she's GOOD. Wonder if she's in line for the next Olympics.

let's hope so!:clap: