PDA

View Full Version : Effing snow!

darin
02-07-2013, 04:26 PM
The only negative to the maybe 8" of snow on the way - I am sick. Bacterial infection of some sort. Flu like symptoms without the flu virus. On antiboitics and bed rest. :(

gabosaurus
02-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Sorry to hear that darin. Being sick is not a pleasant thing.
If you were hear in SoCal, you could go outside. It's around 60 degrees and sunny. Though the forecast calls for rain the next few days.

jimnyc
02-07-2013, 04:39 PM
The only negative to the maybe 8" of snow on the way - I am sick. Bacterial infection of some sort. Flu like symptoms without the flu virus. On antiboitics and bed rest. :(

You no good threat title stealing bastard!!

Sucks for you, I know you like snow, and now you'll be in bed when it gets here. Feel better!

aboutime
02-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Sorry to hear that darin. Being sick is not a pleasant thing.
If you were hear in SoCal, you could go outside. It's around 60 degrees and sunny. Though the forecast calls for rain the next few days.

gabby. Bragging about the temperature still doesn't get you Cal. folks off the hook for your ENJOYMENT of the Highest Taxes in the whole nation.

You can enjoy being warm, or cool. But wait till you finally have to admit...YOU ARE PERPETUALLY BROKE. The temps won't matter then.

red states rule
02-08-2013, 04:59 AM

Get some rest, take some meds, thrown an extra blanket on your bed, and watch Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth about the dangers of global warming

Get well soon Darin!

Voted4Reagan
02-08-2013, 11:32 AM
sorry to hear that darin. Being sick is not a pleasant thing.
If you were hear in socal, you could go outside. It's around 60 degrees and sunny. Though the forecast calls for rain the next few days.

liberal teacher at her finest.....

Learn to spell

tailfins
02-08-2013, 12:06 PM
liberal teacher at her finest.....

Learn to spell

She's not a teacher. However, I would feel a whole lot better if she confirmed she's not an education union enforcer.

darin
02-08-2013, 12:07 PM
geesh guys - you've destroyed this thread with petty bullshit; or even political discussion.