PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy, now I'm in trouble

jimnyc
02-08-2013, 05:20 PM
My Pug just peed on the carpet near the woman's chair in the living room. I cleaned and scrubbed it, but she's pissed, no pun intended. I sided with the old dog. Today is his birthday, he's 14, and that's 98 in our years. The snow is picking up and going sideways at times, and it's starting to get deeper too, so methinks that fat lazy bastard might have rushed to get back in. So while I cleaned, I kind of defended him too. Now the dog and I have been banned from the downstairs for the evening.

:pee:

WiccanLiberal
02-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Can't really blame the dog, Jimmy. Very few of us have had the experience of having to use outdoor facilities, especially in weather as foul as this. I put myself in that place and I sure wouldn't want to stay out. I hate even having to go out to walk her but I do it anyway. Just had mine out but she peed REAL fast. No messing around at all. For an older small dog, puppy pads might be a good idea in weather like this.

Voted4Reagan
02-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Wiccan Liberal would make ME go pee against a tree if I didnt take the dog out and that happened!!

Just kidding sweetie

WiccanLiberal
02-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Nope sweety. I just make sure you clean it up.

jimnyc
02-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Can't really blame the dog, Jimmy. Very few of us have had the experience of having to use outdoor facilities, especially in weather as foul as this. I put myself in that place and I sure wouldn't want to stay out. I hate even having to go out to walk her but I do it anyway. Just had mine out but she peed REAL fast. No messing around at all. For an older small dog, puppy pads might be a good idea in weather like this.

It's going to be even funnier later this evening, before bed, and they have to go out during the height of the blizzard. My Chihuahua doesn't like anything more than a dusting either, he gets lost out there!

Kathianne
02-09-2013, 02:30 AM
Perhaps you should offer to 'drive out in the blizzard' to get 'doggie pads? My guess is the woman will say, "No." put down newspapers. Don't have those? Paper bags, last resort; printing paper!