PDA

View Full Version : So God Made a Liberal

red states rule
02-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Who knows why God made liberals. The Bible states God allowed man to choose his way so I guess libs were created to give used car salesmen and door to door sales men a good name

Anyway - enjoy the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzMPlQb2G4&feature=player_embedded#!

Voted4Reagan
02-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Who knows why God made liberals. The Bible states God allowed man to choose his way so I guess libs were created to give used car salesmen and door to door sales men a good name

Anyway - enjoy the video

Proof that God does make mistakes..... Liberals

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Proof that God does make mistakes..... Liberals

Damn outstanding !!!

A liberal, somebody that will swear to you that they do know that which they don't know that they don't know. An arrogant clueless clown that thinks history begins and ends with their dumbass rantings and cries of injustice while they steal from decent people to give to other lazy, classless, clueless, minddumb asshats much like themselves..-Tyr

gabosaurus
02-09-2013, 12:36 PM

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/fdd2blk/Stupid_InternetPolice.png

red states rule
02-09-2013, 12:41 PM
As I posted in the cage regarding Gabby and her debate skills. She makes my case for me with damn near every post

Try, do not forget what a dear close personal friend Gabby is to me. She is always thoughtful, respectful, courteous, and civil when she posts replies to my objections of liberalism and the end results of those policies :laugh2:

Gabby does not discriminate. She treats everyone who has a different opinion on the role and size of government with the same civility

aboutime
02-09-2013, 10:34 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/fdd2blk/Stupid_InternetPolice.png

Why is this the FIRST TIME any of us have heard this conversation with Obama, and the police officer shown above???

Drummond
02-09-2013, 10:48 PM

Anyway - enjoy the video

They say that 'God moves in mysterious ways' Could it get any more mysterious than His moving to the Left ... on anything ?

Robert A Whit
02-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the video red states.

I must have sent that to about 50 people. Imagine how fast this will spread. One woman I sent it to must be mailing to well over 100 people and another woman half that many.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzMPlQb2G4

logroller
02-10-2013, 05:22 AM
That was funny; but too divisive for my tastes. All those who really liked it, and agreed with its message-- You should donate your own money to the producers. That's the conservative way of promoting ones ideals, right?

red states rule
02-10-2013, 06:47 AM
I know this video would really piss off libs if they believed in God

gabosaurus
02-10-2013, 12:13 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7007058688/h92FC7FB8/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-10-2013, 12:30 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7007058688/h92FC7FB8/

You care alright but just do not want to acknowledge that truth because the video was so funny because it hit to close to home to you and your friends.. -Tyr

aboutime
02-10-2013, 07:44 PM
That was funny; but too divisive for my tastes. All those who really liked it, and agreed with its message-- You should donate your own money to the producers. That's the conservative way of promoting ones ideals, right?

logroller. Too divisive? Why can't you say the very same thing about Obama and company?

We all know that's the Liberal way they promote their ideals...Or..does your Hypocrisy get in the way?????

Dante
02-10-2013, 07:53 PM
No god made liberalism. What made liberals was the mind of man unleashed from authority and conservative constipation.

Robert A Whit
02-10-2013, 09:11 PM
I can't stop laughing about that video.
:clap::clap::cool:

aboutime
02-10-2013, 09:12 PM
No god made liberalism. What made liberals was the mind of man unleashed from authority and conservative constipation.

And the Liberal version of Constipation ends like this.....4501

red states rule
02-11-2013, 03:09 AM
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/politifake.org/image/political/1005/obama-supporters-liberals-idiots-funny-truth-political-poster-1274935575.jpg

Dante
02-11-2013, 10:53 PM
To be honest you'd have to agree conservatism is the definition of constipation. If you wanted to be funny you could counter with liberalism is the definition of diarrhea, but being a conservative you must be all blocked up :coffee:

aboutime
02-11-2013, 10:56 PM
To be honest you'd have to agree conservatism is the definition of constipation. If you wanted to be funny you could counter with liberalism is the definition of diarrhea, but being a conservative you must be all blocked up :coffee:

Dante. Gotta agree with you. So, all I need to do is SMEAR some DANTE cream to fight constipation, and relieve the BLOCKAGE with a generous DANTE smear.

Dante
02-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Dante. Gotta agree with you. So, all I need to do is SMEAR some DANTE cream to fight constipation, and relieve the BLOCKAGE with a generous DANTE smear.
Still taking Stand Up Comic classes at the local Arts Center?

aboutime
02-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Still taking Stand Up Comic classes at the local Arts Center?

No need. Just following what you taught me.

logroller
02-12-2013, 11:32 PM
logroller. Too divisive? Why can't you say the very same thing about Obama and company?

We all know that's the Liberal way they promote their ideals...Or..does your Hypocrisy get in the way?????
I could; but that would be divisive and, indeed, hypocritical-- so I refrain from doing so. See how that works- its called rationality.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-13-2013, 12:24 AM
I could; but that would be divisive and, indeed, hypocritical-- so I refrain from doing so. See how that works- its called rationality.

Man that will only shear his neighbor's sheep should never complain when his suffer from neglect...
Sometimes you are more what you will not do than that which you will... ;)-Tyr

logroller
02-13-2013, 01:39 AM
Man that will only shear his neighbor's sheep should never complain when his suffer from neglect...
Sometimes you are more what you will not do than that which you will... ;)-Tyr
You just read that in a fortune cookie; what're the lucky numbers? :cool:

red states rule
02-13-2013, 03:00 AM

Yea it is rational for you to overlook the left painted Mitt as a murderer, tax cheat, and felon.

Or R's as wanting to push Grandma over the cliff as she sat helpless in a wheelchair simply because they presented a budget that slowed the rate of growth of entitlements

Or called those who oppose raising the debt ceiling without REAL budget cuts as racists

I have been called a Nazi who would support sending all libs to concentration camps simply for pointing out the mounting failures of Obamacare and the harm it is causing to middle class workers who are losing their jobs or seeing their work hours reduced

While are several nuts on our side LR the most intolerant and angry people these days are liberals. Given they won the last election, they should be in a better mood. Perhaps they are seeing the economy and policies of Obama are not working and they are taking their frustration out on those pointing those failures out

logroller
02-13-2013, 05:10 AM
Yea it is rational for you to overlook the left painted Mitt as a murderer, tax cheat, and felon.

Or R's as wanting to push Grandma over the cliff as she sat helpless in a wheelchair simply because they presented a budget that slowed the rate of growth of entitlements

Or called those who oppose raising the debt ceiling without REAL budget cuts as racists

I have been called a Nazi who would support sending all libs to concentration camps simply for pointing out the mounting failures of Obamacare and the harm it is causing to middle class workers who are losing their jobs or seeing their work hours reduced

While are several nuts on our side LR the most intolerant and angry people these days are liberals. Given they won the last election, they should be in a better mood. Perhaps they are seeing the economy and policies of Obama are not working and they are taking their frustration out on those pointing those failures out
Romney isnt a murderer, tax cheat or felon; what is there to look long upon? idiocy? Birth certificates? I don't overlook such things; I see through them for what they, distraction.
Im fully aware of the prevalence of untruth presented; I need not place a lib or con stamp on it--false is false. I'm truly baffled by why you care so much? Misery loves company I guess. Grandmas amd nazis, rsr...really? You're so infatuated with disdain, its really quite unhealthy.

Voted4Reagan
02-13-2013, 07:10 AM

Hence Conservatives go around cleaning up the mess left behind by Liberals....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-13-2013, 09:34 AM
You just read that in a fortune cookie; what're the lucky numbers? :cool:

No, came from me . Should I submit it to the ACME FORTUNE COOKIE COMPANY?
Maybe get a dozen boxes free cookies as payment, or is that price too high?-;)
Man , really, think I'm going to share those lucky numbers!??--Tyr

tailfins
02-13-2013, 09:47 AM
I just don't have the disdain for TRULY TOLERANT liberals that you do. Sure I see that conservative policies are better for the country and vote that way, but most conservatives I have met, I just don't like very much. Some liberals that are truly tolerant, don't hold your opposite beliefs against you.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-13-2013, 10:16 AM
I just don't have the disdain for TRULY TOLERANT liberals that you do. Sure I see that conservative policies are better for the country and vote that way, but most conservatives I have met, I just don't like very much. Some liberals that are truly tolerant, don't hold your opposite beliefs against you.

Assuming that post was to me...
People are rarely as truly tolerant as they pretend to be. Myself, I show great restraint and have far more tolerance that I should have. After all, I do not go around delivery the attitude adjustments to the assorted asshats that so richly deserve it. I am a law abiding citizen with no criminal record. I once upon a time was not as mild mannered and jovial as I am posting here now. Many back then would have called me very intolerant. And I was being that I was very quick to deliver attitude adjustments the law be damned. Funny thing is , vast majority of those incidents no law enforcement was ever involved ! Perhaps because the lesson was learned or the victim knew he had it coming because I always let the other guy swing first. Having given people a chance not to make the first mistake my stand stood well vindicated. That was the extreme side of my life as a wild young man. I did learn to overlook more idiocy and to not intervene so often helping others out of a jam.
Just look how mellow and tolerant I am now. ;)--Tyr

tailfins
02-13-2013, 10:35 AM
Assuming that post was to me...
People are rarely as truly tolerant as they pretend to be. Myself, I show great restraint and have far more tolerance that I should have. After all, I do not go around delivery the attitude adjustments to the assorted asshats that so richly deserve it. I am a law abiding citizen with no criminal record. I once upon a time was not as mild mannered and jovial as I am posting here now. Many back then would have called me very intolerant. And I was being that I was very quick to deliver attitude adjustments the law be damned. Funny thing is , vast majority of those incidents no law enforcement was ever involved ! Perhaps because the lesson was learned or the victim knew he had it coming because I always let the other guy swing first. Having given people a chance not to make the first mistake my stand stood well vindicated. That was the extreme side of my life as a wild young man. I did learn to overlook more idiocy and to not intervene so often helping others out of a jam.
Just look how mellow and tolerant I am now. ;)--Tyr

It wasn't specifically directed at you. However, as a creature of the corporate culture, I can tell you if you stop the right person from beclowning themselves, you will have gained a powerful ally. Sometimes "accidentally on purpose" kicking the plug in to a microphone cord is a true mission of mercy.

My point is that the people I have met in some conservative political campaigns are not very nice people.

red states rule
02-14-2013, 03:24 AM
Romney isnt a murderer, tax cheat or felon; what is there to look long upon? idiocy? Birth certificates? I don't overlook such things; I see through them for what they, distraction.
Im fully aware of the prevalence of untruth presented; I need not place a lib or con stamp on it--false is false. I'm truly baffled by why you care so much? Misery loves company I guess. Grandmas amd nazis, rsr...really? You're so infatuated with disdain, its really quite unhealthy.

LR, am I saying there are no uncivil folks on the right? Of course not

But the left runs around demanding "civility" and hold themselves up as the party or tolerance and acceptance of others

That is true as long as you do not disagree with them and say something they do not want to hear

You can adopt that condescending tone to try and ignore it but there are many examples of tolerant liberals calling for the death of those who offer a different opinion in public. Libs will try and shout them down, demand they be taken off the air, and even attack their families in an attempt to silence them

Why?

All because they offer up a different opinion on the role and size government

and with liberals that is a good reason to wish someone dead or at least physical harm

In your world, why get upset if someone wishes death on you or punches you in the face because you are publically disagreeing with liberal policies and beliefs?

Oh and the birther issue? That was started by the folks backing Hillary for President I believe and I ignored that simply because if the Clinton's could find proof there was no proof

red states rule
02-14-2013, 04:05 AM
Hey LR look how the liberal media attack Mark Rubio for pointing out the facts about Obama's spending and how government needs to live within its means

Such civility and so objective

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=293 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/119974" frameBorder=0 width=520 allowfullscreen="" peppyCount="1"></IFRAME>

logroller
02-14-2013, 10:29 AM
No, came from me . Should I submit it to the ACME FORTUNE COOKIE COMPANY?
Maybe get a dozen boxes free cookies as payment, or is that price too high?-;)
Man , really, think I'm going to share those lucky numbers!??--Tyr
Four dozen +1, no more...lest the healthcare implications.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Four dozen +1, no more...lest the healthcare implications.

I see, 50 would be hazardous to my health. To be safe I will just ask for a nice round number like 3 dozen.
Perhaps toss in the requirement that they also be low fat fortune cookies for good measure.;)-Tyr

logroller
02-14-2013, 01:13 PM
LR, am I saying there are no uncivil folks on the right? Of course not

But the left runs around demanding "civility" and hold themselves up as the party or tolerance and acceptance of others

That is true as long as you do not disagree with them and say something they do not want to hear

You can adopt that condescending tone to try and ignore it but there are many examples of tolerant liberals calling for the death of those who offer a different opinion in public. Libs will try and shout them down, demand they be taken off the air, and even attack their families in an attempt to silence them

Why?

All because they offer up a different opinion on the role and size government

and with liberals that is a good reason to wish someone dead or at least physical harm

In your world, why get upset if someone wishes death on you or punches you in the face because you are publically disagreeing with liberal policies and beliefs?

Oh and the birther issue? That was started by the folks backing Hillary for President I believe and I ignored that simply because if the Clinton's could find proof there was no proof
Civility is a tag line to which neither lib nor con can lay claim. Ive got into some heated arguments and never had someone wish death or inflict violence upon me...perhaps because I don't call them names in a derogatory manner. It is possible to disagree and still be agreeable. Pointing fingers and calling people names incenses hostility. If you're so much more civil than your liberal counterpart, you'd rise above the pettiness of it, not succumb to the taunting and join in.

Voted4Reagan
02-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Civility is a tag line to which neither lib nor con can lay claim. Ive got into some heated arguments and never had someone wish death or inflict violence upon me...perhaps because I don't call them names in a derogatory manner. It is possible to disagree and still be agreeable. Pointing fingers and calling people names incenses hostility. If you're so much more civil than your liberal counterpart, you'd rise above the pettiness of it, not succumb to the taunting and join in.

no fortune cookies or lucky numbers for you!!

aboutime
02-14-2013, 04:04 PM

logroller. In many ways you are right. Up until the point most Liberal, Democrats intentionally avoid, or stop most conversations, or debates by instantly labeling Conservatives/Republicans as Racists.

That one word from the Left is the most powerful, hypocrisy loaded method used by Liberals whenever they are threatened with truth.

logroller
02-14-2013, 06:24 PM
logroller. In many ways you are right. Up until the point most Liberal, Democrats intentionally avoid, or stop most conversations, or debates by instantly labeling Conservatives/Republicans as Racists.

That one word from the Left is the most powerful, hypocrisy loaded method used by Liberals whenever they are threatened with truth.
I'm still right. What you're saying is akin to I'm right using indoor plumbing until someone craps on my lawn; then I should crap on their lawn. Another's lack of civility doesn't mean you need be uncivil. Same thing as, I don't point until someone points at me; its as juvenile as he started it. Even that is often not the case; look at this thread and see whether the term "lib" or "con" was used first. Monkey see, monkey do. At the first sign of someone headed back got the trees, people stop walking upright and to back to dragging their knuckles.

Dante
02-14-2013, 06:51 PM
No need. Just following what you taught me.

Your failing grade still stands. :salute:

Dante
02-14-2013, 07:01 PM
Hence Conservatives go around cleaning up the mess left behind by Liberals....

If you actually believe that I'd bet you believe conservatives in the 1980s praised Ronald Reagan as a great conservative in the 1980s.:laugh2:

aboutime
02-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Your failing grade still stands. :salute:

Birds of a feather. Still stands as well.

logroller
02-15-2013, 09:35 PM
no fortune cookies or lucky numbers for you!!
That's ok-- the internet provides ample entertainment-- I need not a prognosticator.

Drummond
02-15-2013, 09:55 PM
If you actually believe that I'd bet you believe conservatives in the 1980s praised Ronald Reagan as a great conservative in the 1980s.:laugh2:

Liberals will probably disagree with the principle (- silently -). But, you see, Conservatives find an advantage in believing THE TRUTH.

We find it a reputable thing to do, you see ..

And certainly on this side of the Pond, having Conservatives elected to clean up an awful mess left by their Leftie predecessors is a well-known phenomenon.

Back in 1979, Margaret Thatcher was elected, ousting the Leftie joker, Jim Callaghan. The previous winter, the UK had suffered wave after wave of strikes from militant Trade Unions ... so, after she was elected, she set about clearing up the mess. How ? SHE TOOK THE UNIONS HEAD-ON, AND PASSED A SERIES OF LAWS CURBING TRADE UNION 'FREEDOMS'.

No Government since, not even any Left wing ones, have had the nerve to undo her reforms, because to do so would be political suicide.

Fast-forward to the Banking Crisis of 2008. Now, maybe our Government didn't cause it .. however, courtesy of years of reckless spending, our Left-wing Government was in no position to minimise the damage without doing yet MORE damage of their own.

In 2010 ... enter the Coalition Government on to the scene, led by David Cameron. Yet AGAIN, they're clearing up the mess of reckless borrowing (.. stop me if this sounds strangely familiar ?? ..) with a programme of austerity measures.

Conservatives face reality, and they do so with reputability. Left-wingers just go around wrecking everything.

Oh, and the Reagan-Thatcher transatlantic partnership .. what a truly stellar partnership that was !! Wonderful days ....

red states rule
02-17-2013, 05:47 AM

So a segment of the population should simply ignore what the liberal media "reports" about them LR and "rise above the pettiness"?

Here are a few examples of what you would dismiss as petty stuff

And I am not surprised you would dismiss our ol' buddy Virgil so out of hand LR. After all look at the defense you have offered up for a cop killer

MSNBC’s Toure: If Newtown Shooter Killed Black Kids We Probably Wouldn’t Be Talking About Guns

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/02/16/msnbc-s-toure-if-newtown-shooter-killed-black-students-we-probably-wo#ixzz2LD854AyF

AP Is Horrified at Obama-Hating Utah: 'Unyielding GOP Politicians Doing What Voters Ask'

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2013/02/16/ap-horrified-obama-hating-utah-unyielding-gop-politicians-doing-what-vot#ixzz2LD8QUe00

MSNBC Replays Rubio Water Sip 155 Times in One Day, Far More Than CNN and Fox News Combined

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2013/02/14/msnbc-replays-rubio-water-sip-155-times-one-day-far-more-cnn-and-fox-new#ixzz2LD8n4o6Q

Where's the Party ID? San Diego's $1 Billion Gambling Mayor Not Identified as a Democrat by NY Times

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/clay-waters/2013/02/15/wheres-party-id-san-diegos-1-billion-gambling-mayor-not-identified-demo#ixzz2LD91BUx1

And of course all the "news" reports from the liberal media sliming the Catholic Church and Catholics world wide

Yes LR, we need to ignore these "petty" insults, biased and slanted coverage of the news, and learn to "get along" with the people who publish these stories and the people who make the quotes in those stories

Tell me LR how would you extend the olive branch to someone who wants to destroy you and silence you from expressing your opinion in public?

aboutime
02-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Liberals will probably disagree with the principle (- silently -). But, you see, Conservatives find an advantage in believing THE TRUTH.

We find it a reputable thing to do, you see ..

And certainly on this side of the Pond, having Conservatives elected to clean up an awful mess left by their Leftie predecessors is a well-known phenomenon.

Back in 1979, Margaret Thatcher was elected, ousting the Leftie joker, Jim Callaghan. The previous winter, the UK had suffered wave after wave of strikes from militant Trade Unions ... so, after she was elected, she set about clearing up the mess. How ? SHE TOOK THE UNIONS HEAD-ON, AND PASSED A SERIES OF LAWS CURBING TRADE UNION 'FREEDOMS'.

No Government since, not even any Left wing ones, have had the nerve to undo her reforms, because to do so would be political suicide.

Fast-forward to the Banking Crisis of 2008. Now, maybe our Government didn't cause it .. however, courtesy of years of reckless spending, our Left-wing Government was in no position to minimise the damage without doing yet MORE damage of their own.

In 2010 ... enter the Coalition Government on to the scene, led by David Cameron. Yet AGAIN, they're clearing up the mess of reckless borrowing (.. stop me if this sounds strangely familiar ?? ..) with a programme of austerity measures.

Conservatives face reality, and they do so with reputability. Left-wingers just go around wrecking everything.

Oh, and the Reagan-Thatcher transatlantic partnership .. what a truly stellar partnership that was !! Wonderful days ....

Sir Drummond. Most of us American conservative/republican types fully understand how our Liberal/Democrat fellow Americans have, and use a dictionary that DOES NOT include the words..."Truth, and Honesty". Much like their excuses they call FACTS, which they make up to keep one-another happy, and Politically Correct.
It's a huge problem here. But someday. When they finally learn those two words Mean Something they ignore, and laugh at. It will be much too late for them.

red states rule
02-18-2013, 03:12 AM
I'm still right. What you're saying is akin to I'm right using indoor plumbing until someone craps on my lawn; then I should crap on their lawn. Another's lack of civility doesn't mean you need be uncivil. Same thing as, I don't point until someone points at me; its as juvenile as he started it. Even that is often not the case; look at this thread and see whether the term "lib" or "con" was used first. Monkey see, monkey do. At the first sign of someone headed back got the trees, people stop walking upright and to back to dragging their knuckles.

On NO!!!!!

I call liberals - gasp - libs!!!

LR you are getting better at ducking questions and hiding behind your mask of moral and intellectual superiority. After the election one would think you would be in a much better mood yet you seem even more angry and terse then you were before the election