PDA

View Full Version : What could POSSIBLY go wrong with this?

WiccanLiberal
02-10-2013, 12:57 PM
OK, minor league hockey game. The management decides t bring out a live version of the team mascot. What could possibly be the problem with that? Condor, ice, inept handler, pussy hockey players...have a laugh.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tcd3DKWlqUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
02-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Too funny, an ice skating Condor! Damn, that was a big ass bird!!

WiccanLiberal
02-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Major credit to the girl singing the national anthem. She never missed a beat although she was laughing as she walked off afterward.

Kathianne
02-10-2013, 01:46 PM
OK, minor league hockey game. The management decides t bring out a live version of the team mascot. What could possibly be the problem with that? Condor, ice, inept handler, pussy hockey players...have a laugh.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tcd3DKWlqUk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Speaking of the ultimate derail! LOL! Too funny!

logroller
02-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Too funny, an ice skating Condor! Damn, that was a big ass bird!!
Taking into account weight, length and wingspan, I believe the california condor is the second largest bird of flight on earth. I saw one on a perch at a turnout in big sur last year; ugly lookin bastard!

jimnyc
02-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Taking into account weight, length and wingspan, I believe the california condor is the second largest bird of flight on earth. I saw one on a perch at a turnout in big sur last year; ugly lookin bastard!

I don't doubt it! I knew he was big right off the bat, but was surprised when he went to spread his wings. I saw the guy holding his beak, I wonder if he bites? Would have been funnier if he went around and nipped at the players!

The ugliest bird I saw up close was a vulture, at a zoo in SC.

aboutime
02-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Speaking of the ultimate derail! LOL! Too funny!

​The CONDOR Won!

WiccanLiberal
02-10-2013, 09:40 PM
BTW, the largest wingspan is the albatross, followed by the Andean then the California Condor.

gabosaurus
02-10-2013, 11:09 PM
One of the funniest videos I have seen in a while. Thanks for posting it.

logroller
02-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Update: Turns out it was an Andean condor. A coworker knows the handler. He broke three ribs in the fall.