PDA

View Full Version : Fighting w/police at Mardi Gras

jimnyc
02-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Apparently a friend of his was arrested and he didn't like it. He decided to toss a bottle at the police when they were leaving. As if that weren't dumb enough, the fine young lad decides to then punch the copper in the face when he comes to get him! I believe he received a bit of an ass kicking after that.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ae72e27c01c7" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fj1200
02-11-2013, 01:34 PM
6 Tips for Making Better Decisions (http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikemyatt/2012/03/28/6-tips-for-making-better-decisions/)

jimnyc
02-11-2013, 01:37 PM
6 Tips for Making Better Decisions (http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikemyatt/2012/03/28/6-tips-for-making-better-decisions/)

^^ :lol:

This stupid bastard is gonna wake up in the local precinct in the morning and hate his life. I imagine the bottle is an assault, the punching is an assault, resisting and whatever else they think of. Quite a few felonies. That's gonna leave a mark!

Kathianne
02-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Some decisions are just simple:

Car v train; if in car give right of way to train.
Always keep your hands visible and non-threatening when dealing with law enforcement.
Do not ingest anything marked with a skull and crossbones.

Simple.

gabosaurus
02-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Police officers in New Orleans work 12 hour shifts with no days off during Mardi Gras. I am guessing that testing their patience is not recommended. :laugh:

Kathianne
02-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Police officers in New Orleans work 12 hour shifts with no days off during Mardi Gras. I am guessing that testing their patience is not recommended. :laugh:

Regardless of hours, it's stupidity at it's highest to put a hand on police officer, especially when there are a multitude of them. How quickly the police reacted to the punch to one officer. Talk about no brainers.

Most cops I know really have a lot of patience, however they will not allow for any physical contact from others. It's to keep themselves safe, which is the first defense.

The difference between this and the 'Marine cop' is that the punk just tried using the 'soldier' line, never touched the cop. Here? The jerk, probably drunk, threw a bottle, then a punch. He deserves all the charges.

gabosaurus
02-11-2013, 05:50 PM
I am only in favor of police officers using excessive force if the perpetrator deserves it. Which is the overwhelming majority of the time.

In Anaheim, a known drug dealer ran from police and, when he refused orders to stop, was shot. Since then, the riff raff have been up in arms about "police violence."
Another guy was known to be armed and refused to put his hands in the arm. When he put one hand in his pants pocket, he was shop. More "police violence."

The guy out now who has threatened L.A. police is a hunted man. The man's family wants the situation resolved without violence. I think it has gone beyond that. I hope they shoot him on site.

jimnyc
02-11-2013, 05:58 PM
I am only in favor of police officers using excessive force if the perpetrator deserves it. Which is the overwhelming majority of the time.

In Anaheim, a known drug dealer ran from police and, when he refused orders to stop, was shot. Since then, the riff raff have been up in arms about "police violence."
Another guy was known to be armed and refused to put his hands in the arm. When he put one hand in his pants pocket, he was shop. More "police violence."

The guy out now who has threatened L.A. police is a hunted man. The man's family wants the situation resolved without violence. I think it has gone beyond that. I hope they shoot him on site.

This guy has a cult following already. Facebook pages and such created in his honor, and some saying he should run for president!

logroller
02-11-2013, 06:53 PM
This guy has a cult following already. Facebook pages and such created in his honor, and some saying he should run for president!
Bump

aboutime
02-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Some people just never, ever learn....

http://youtu.be/GazE8PAL-DE

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-11-2013, 07:21 PM
^^ :lol:

This stupid bastard is gonna wake up in the local precinct in the morning and hate his life. I imagine the bottle is an assault, the punching is an assault, resisting and whatever else they think of. Quite a few felonies. That's gonna leave a mark!

I had a friend back in the early 70's that beat the crap out of two cops but the third cop arriving on the scene knocked his ass completely out with a club. That was about 10 pm on a wild Friday night. They then took his dumbass to jail. Now he was 19 years old and a real badass--not the pretend kind-- trust me on that. About 3 am he wakes up to three cops in his cell beating his handcuffed to the bunk ass unmercifully for about 15 minutes. Three determined men that can put a damn lot of lasting hurt on any man in that amount of time. Now Donny was worse that me about being wild and mean at that time, not any tougher but far worse, guy was crazy. OK, crazier than me. I had moved to Atlanta right after that happened and lost contact with him for about two years! Heard from my younger brothers when I moved back all about him. Seems his jail beating was so well administered that after the sentencing and his doing his time he came out and went to seminary school. Guy became a preacher! No fake crap about it either, that attitude adjustment must have been a real whopper. For he never turned back, got married , had four kids and stayed a preacher for over 25 years. I ran into him about 15 years after the incident and naturally I brought it up.
Saying, man never thought anything could straighten you out buddy. You were worse than me. He just smiled and said--
The Lord works in mysterious ways. I said, no really, what did it??
He replied , My friend I just told you, the Lord works in mysterious ways and if you ever think to hit a cop you'll find out just how true that is!
He moved to Florida after that ,lost contact with him but I have never forgot how serious he was and how he advised me to never make that mistake. I had previously made threats to two cops on two different occasions prior to talking to him. Both times they backed down but after getting the scoop on how they almost beat him to death I never made such a mistake again. He was a damn real life tough hombre and his attitude adjustment was administered for effect.. Likely even saved his life. I got that from the rest of our conversation that day. Even saw that he had zero hate for them.
Still I hold to this and likely always will, " a good cop is worth his weight in gold but the others ff 'em, feed 'em fish heads". -Tyr