PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey losing loads of residents

tailfins
02-11-2013, 04:34 PM
New Jersey losing loads of residents
http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?post=92911471-2264-4a1e-99ba-beb5a9ee05e5

jimnyc
02-11-2013, 04:39 PM
People that employ others don't want to be in that liberal cesspool. When the jobs move, the people will too. My poor home state. :(

gabosaurus
02-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Or perhaps they all woke up one day after the storm and thought "Why the heck am I living in New Jersey?"

So they moved to Connecticut just in time for the blizzard. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
02-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Or perhaps they all woke up one day after the storm and thought "Why the heck am I living in New Jersey?"

So they moved to Connecticut just in time for the blizzard. :rolleyes:

Remove the high taxes and such, and Jersey ain't a bad place to live!

Kathianne
02-11-2013, 07:05 PM

Same with IL and Chicago. However, reality calls.

Little-Acorn
02-11-2013, 07:18 PM

Q: New York has the most lawyers per capita of any state, and New Jersey has the most garbage dumps per capita. Why?
A: New Jersey got first choice.

aboutime
02-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Q: New York has the most lawyers per capita of any state, and New Jersey has the most garbage dumps per capita. Why?
A: New Jersey got first choice.

Little-Acorn. Being Pennsylvania born. When I was growing up. Everyone talked about New Jersey...across the Delaware River from Philly, being the place where everything ended up....just after the people in Pennsylvania Flushed their Toilets. Which explained the FOUL air of Jersey, combined with the garbage dumps.

As for Lawyers. They can have both N.Y. and N.J. All to themselves...and SUE each other forever.

tailfins
02-11-2013, 08:36 PM

Especially South and West Jersey ain't bad. Housing is so astronomical. Rents jump as soon as you cross the line from PA (Clinton, NJ vs Allentown, PA).