PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Hypocrisy

Hobbit
05-30-2007, 12:36 AM
Quick column by Amanda Carpenter detailing the lies, spin, and utter hypocrisy present on the Democrat campaign trail, rounding the end out with Edwards charging $55K to speak on poverty.

http://townhall.com/columnists/AmandaCarpenter/2007/05/28/liberal_hypocrisy_on_the_2008_campaign_trail

manu1959
05-30-2007, 12:44 AM
redundant

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 01:00 AM
Quick column by Amanda Carpenter detailing the lies, spin, and utter hypocrisy present on the Democrat campaign trail, rounding the end out with Edwards charging $55K to speak on poverty.

http://townhall.com/columnists/AmandaCarpenter/2007/05/28/liberal_hypocrisy_on_the_2008_campaign_trail

:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 02:44 AM

Good reading. It never hurts to keep up on things. But I'm not worried about liberals in the White House, especially obama. He doesn't stand a chance in hell. He's a novelty. A flash in the pan, with no act two. By the time the playing field gets narrowed down, he'll be a memory.

glockmail
05-30-2007, 06:00 AM
Good reading. It never hurts to keep up on things. But I'm not worried about liberals in the White House, especially obama. He doesn't stand a chance in hell. He's a novelty. A flash in the pan, with no act two. By the time the playing field gets narrowed down, he'll be a memory.

But then came Hillary.

theHawk
05-30-2007, 08:27 AM
LOL great stuff:

There, he said his parents fell in love and conceived him as a result of “what happened in Selma.

The problem? Bloody Sunday took place on March 7, 1965. Obama was born on August 4, 1961.

Listeners were stunned when Obama criticized that Americans “were spending their time investing in bigger, faster cars” while “foreign competitors were investing in more fuel-efficient technology.”

The Detroit Free Press’s Mark Phelan reported that the Obama family auto isn’t a hybrid, though. Obama packs his wife and two daughters into a V8 Hemi-powered Chrysler 300C that gets about 25 miles per gallon. “Obama’s choice proves once again that fuel economy is seldom the No. 1 factor when Americans buy cars,” Phelan wrote

:lmao:

Pale Rider
05-31-2007, 07:37 PM
But then came Hillary.

The mud hasn't started being slung yet. If there's one candidate running for president that has a ton of bagage, it's hitlery. She's going to get wrecked when that starts. She ain't got a chance.

I really don't see obama or hitlery making it to the finish for the dems. I see edwards.

Abbey Marie
05-31-2007, 08:43 PM
The mud hasn't started being slung yet. If there's one candidate running for president that has a ton of bagage, it's hitlery. She's going to get wrecked when that starts. She ain't got a chance.

I really don't see obama or hitlery making it to the finish for the dems. I see edwards.

I don't know Pale. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

From the above, it is obvious that Obama Hussein also has some trouble in the "truth" category.

glockmail
06-01-2007, 05:56 AM

She has hit men lined up for Obama and Edwards.

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 01:55 PM

Could you really expect any less?

Hugh Lincoln
06-02-2007, 06:23 PM

Interesting, but I say Hillary destroys them all.

gabosaurus
06-03-2007, 12:47 AM
That story is from TownHall. Which assures it of being hypocritical bullshit of the highest order.
Hobbit, get your head out of the garbage dump and stop reprinting manure.

chum43
06-03-2007, 01:26 AM
condemning only one side for hypocrisy seems a bit hypocritical to me... politician is a synonym for hipocrit...

Pale Rider
06-03-2007, 03:25 AM
I don't know Pale. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

She has hit men lined up for Obama and Edwards.

Interesting, but I say Hillary destroys them all.

When the dog fight starts, it will begin every man/woman for themselves, but it will end up everyone ganging up on hitlery. That will include the republicans. It'll be brutal, and she will go down.

So, I'll make this a gentleman's bet with anyone that says hitlery will be the dem nomination. I say she won't be.

glockmail
06-04-2007, 02:14 PM
When the dog fight starts, it will begin every man/woman for themselves, but it will end up everyone ganging up on hitlery. That will include the republicans. It'll be brutal, and she will go down.

So, I'll make this a gentleman's bet with anyone that says hitlery will be the dem nomination. I say she won't be.

What will I have to do if I lose, mail you a cold beer? :laugh2: