PDA

View Full Version : The SOTU Speech Or Obama Promisies More Free Shit

red states rule
02-12-2013, 04:32 AM
No doubt Obama will have a long list of freebies, handouts, and bribes to keep his base happy. His core supporters in the liberal media will fawn all over him before and after and praise his "compassion" for the so called "poor". The only question is will he promise a quarter, half or a trillion dollars in new spending?

Meanwhile the shrinking number of takers will be expected to foot part of the bill since Obama refuses to cut back on the insane level of spending and demands even more tax increases

For those of you bored enough to watch the speech tonight here is a vital visual aide you can use to pass the time, track the lies, and add up the number of times Obama blames others for the miserable failures of his economic and foreign policies.

http://halfwaytoconcord.worldview.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Baracks-Bullshit-Bingo-450pxw.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-12-2013, 09:29 AM
No doubt Obama will have a long list of freebies, handouts, and bribes to keep his base happy. His core supporters in the liberal media will fawn all over him before and after and praise his "compassion" for the so called "poor". The only question is will he promise a quarter, half or a trillion dollars in new spending?

Meanwhile the shrinking number of takers will be expected to foot part of the bill since Obama refuses to cut back on the insane level of spending and demands even more tax increases

For those of you bored enough to watch the speech tonight here is a vital visual aide you can use to pass the time, track the lies, and add up the number of times Obama blames others for the miserable failures of his economic and foreign policies.

http://halfwaytoconcord.worldview.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Baracks-Bullshit-Bingo-450pxw.jpg

I had no plans to watch the bastard speak but may do so just to keep count and see how many times he uses those phrases during his self admiration rant. That is if I can stomach listen to that lying ,cowardly little bastard that long. -Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
02-12-2013, 10:07 AM
What happened to the SOTU speech being about, well, the current state of the union, instead of being about 'let's see what free shit and garbage promises I can talk about tonight'?

I haven't seen ANY President do that since Reagan.

red states rule
02-13-2013, 03:08 AM
Seems I did not miss much from Obama's speech

Let me repeat – nothing I’m proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime. It’s not a bigger government we need, but a smarter government that sets priorities and invests in broad-based growth.

This from the guy who promised anyone making less then $250,000 would not pay a penny in more taxes

Or he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term

Put millions of people back to work via his stimulus with all those shovel ready jobs

Be the most transparent government ever

Or how the cost of your healthcare would decrease, and you could keep your current plan and Doctor

Yea, the beat goes on......................

red states rule
02-13-2013, 03:22 AM
What happened to the SOTU speech being about, well, the current state of the union, instead of being about 'let's see what free shit and garbage promises I can talk about tonight'?

I haven't seen ANY President do that since Reagan.

Perhaps the best summary of what the SOTU speech has become

If you said to me, “let’s end the NFL Pro Bowl,” (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8539668/roger-goodell-says-nfl-drop-pro-bowl) I’d probably disagree. Because while I haven’t watched a Pro Bowl in its entirety in decades, I’d hate to see a tradition end. But as any football fan will acknowledge, the Pro Bowl is a quasi-necessary event that is executed in a fundamentally flawed fashion. For starters, it occurs at the end of the season, instead of at the halfway point of the season like in other sports. This is because of players’ legitimate fear of injury in a game that has only pride on the line; as a result, everybody plays at about half-speed. Selected players decline to go, so you get the second, third, and sometimes fourth-best players at each position. The NFL moved it to the week before the Super Bowl, to make it less of an afterthought to the season, but now the players on teams in the Super Bowl skip the game.

My friends, the president’s State of the Union Address is our national pro bowl — a simulation of the art of persuasion and politics featuring all the big stars, played at about half speed, with no real consequence.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/340400/state-union-address-our-national-pro-bowl

red states rule
02-13-2013, 04:57 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gv021213dAPR20130212054511.jpg

Voted4Reagan
02-13-2013, 09:18 AM
No spending cuts

More Taxes

More Spending...

Sounds like every other speech he gives

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-13-2013, 09:28 AM
I had no plans to watch the bastard speak but may do so just to keep count and see how many times he uses those phrases during his self admiration rant. That is if I can stomach listen to that lying ,cowardly little bastard that long. -Tyr

Flat out could not stomach watching that ffing bastard speak that long !!
Kept changing channels and flipping back ever few minutes. Not shocked that every time I flipped back the bastard was telling another damn lie!! I will just have to "read" his garbage later today to get the whole lying tale from the sorry son of a bitch!!--Tyr

Robert A Whit
02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
I watched the Mfr talk. That man sure is in love with himself. I have no idea whatsoever why he is.

aboutime
02-13-2013, 03:44 PM
I couldn't watch more than a few minutes of the SOTU speech last night before I caught myself yelling "LIAR".

What I did hear, and have read about the speech (if we dare call it that) was nothing new.

In fact. If you have time. Go back and listen to EVERY OTHER SPEECH Obama has given...and you will hear the very same things he said last night...only in a different order.

In other words. Last night was a repeat of February 2nd, again, and again, and again...
Thanks to Mister O-Groundhogs..4518...Twin...4519

KarlMarx
02-13-2013, 03:56 PM
The new motto of the current Administration

"Stick 'em up"

or should it be...

"What Me Worry?"

aboutime
02-13-2013, 05:52 PM

"Stick 'em up"

or should it be...

"What Me Worry?"

KarlMarx. Better yet. As all of us will soon be feeling...."B.O.H.I.C.A."

red states rule
02-14-2013, 02:43 AM
Looks like most of America ignored Obama's list of freebies and handouts

I hope they at least pay attention as Dems try to ram his ideas through and send us the bill

The media are predictably gushing and fawning over Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday, but far fewer Americans watched him speak than did last year.

In fact, this is the lowest viewership of a SOTU address since Obama took office.

According to (http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/consumer/33-5-million-tune-in-to-watch-president-obamas-state-of-the-union-address/) Nielsen, 33.5 million people watched the address Tuesday evening.
This was down 11.3 percent from the almost 38 million that watched in 2012, and down a staggering 36 percent from the over 52 million that watched his first address in 2009.

Tuesday's viewership also ranked amongst the lowest since Nielsen began tracking these addresses in 1993.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/02/13/only-335-million-watch-obamas-sotu-address-lowest-ever-him#ixzz2KusELF4p

red states rule
02-14-2013, 03:05 AM
No spending cuts

More Taxes

More Spending...

Sounds like every other speech he gives

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/lb0214cd20130212095728.jpg

red states rule
02-14-2013, 04:52 AM

"Stick 'em up"

or should it be...

"What Me Worry?"

http://danieljmitchell.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/sotu-cartoon-spending-investment.jpg

Voted4Reagan
02-14-2013, 09:56 AM
so Obama has spent over 6 TRILLION in deficit spending....

So much for the NOT ONE THIN DIME part of his speeches....

That translates to 60 trillion Dimes!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-14-2013, 10:11 AM
so Obama has spent over 6 TRILLION in deficit spending....

So much for the NOT ONE THIN DIME part of his speeches....

That translates to 60 trillion Dimes!

My friend, sorry to see that you have missed "exactly" what bamster means when he says --not one thin dime..
He means that's what he envisions not leaving us!!
He likes to code talk like that to his band of ignoramuses , trollops, gadflies, morons, lazy bums , leftists , liberals and other assorted asshats and scum. :laugh:
On second thought I think you do know after now considering your -60 trillion dimes comment.....
Forgive my temporary impudence if you will... As it was unintentional... TIA --Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
02-14-2013, 04:11 PM
I see even the hard core libtards are avoiding this thread like the plague. Even they can't put a positive spin on it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I see even the hard core libtards are avoiding this thread like the plague. Even they can't put a positive spin on it.

When they figure out how to make 6 trillion dollars in new debt seem a piddling amount they'll show up to do so.
Until then they'll keep hiding under their usual rocks or in their comfortable rat infested sewer dwellings.-Tyr

aboutime
02-14-2013, 08:11 PM
When they figure out how to make 6 trillion dollars in new debt seem a piddling amount they'll show up to do so.
Until then they'll keep hiding under their usual rocks or in their comfortable rat infested sewer dwellings.-Tyr

Even the Libtards should be smart enough to realize, you can't explain a lie with more lies. Which would explain the SILENCE.

red states rule
02-17-2013, 06:08 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn_c10721520130217120100.jpg