PDA

View Full Version : Fort Hood Hero Says Obama 'Betrayed' Her, Other Victims

jimnyc
02-12-2013, 12:16 PM
What a shocker!!

Three years after the White House arranged a hero's welcome at the State of the Union address for the Fort Hood police sergeant and her partner who stopped the deadly shooting there, Kimberly Munley says President Obama broke the promise he made to her that the victims would be well taken care of.

"Betrayed is a good word," former Sgt. Munley told ABC News in a tearful interview to be broadcast tonight on "World News with Diane Sawyer" and "Nightline."

"Not to the least little bit have the victims been taken care of," she said. "In fact they've been neglected."

There was no immediate comment from the White House about Munley's allegations.

Thirteen people were killed, including a pregnant soldier, and 32 others shot in the November 2009 rampage by the accused shooter, Major Nidal Hasan, who now awaits a military trial on charges of premeditated murder and attempted murder.

Tonight's broadcast report also includes dramatic new video, obtained by ABC News, taken in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, capturing the chaos and terror of the day.

<iframe id="kaltura_player_1360689165" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_b9tsm2cq/uiconf_id/3775332/st_cache/19793?referer=http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/video/exclusive-video-fort-hood-shooting-aftermath-18469932&autoPlay=false&addThis.playerSize=392x221&freeWheel.siteSectionId=nws_offsite&closedCaptionActive=true&" height="221" width="392">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>

Watch More News Videos at ABC (http://abcnews.go.com/video)
|
Technology News (http://abcnews.go.com/technology)
|
Celebrity News (http://abcnews.go.com/entertainment)

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/fort-hood-hero-obama-betrayed-victims/story?id=18465024

gabosaurus
02-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Obama hasn't betrayed her. The military hierarchy has betrayed her. Just as the military has betrayed the sniper who took out bin Laden.

Another reason to clean house at the Pentagon and toss out all the dead wood.

hjmick
02-12-2013, 12:24 PM
I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste..."

jimnyc
02-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Obama hasn't betrayed her. The military hierarchy has betrayed her. Just as the military has betrayed the sniper who took out bin Laden.

If the man himself made a promise, he should follow through. A man NEVER should give his word unless he plans on honoring it.

gabosaurus
02-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Dubya promised to take care of every wounded or disabled soldier who came home from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Which is why the military currently has the highest suicide rate in its history.

jimnyc
02-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Dubya promised to take care of every wounded or disabled soldier who came home from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Which is why the military currently has the highest suicide rate in its history.

Here we go again, when one can't answer a thread about Obama, fall back on Bush. I got news for you - he's been out of office for a long time now!

It's real simple, Gabs, he simply shouldn't look at an individual in the face and give his word if he can't keep it. Blame Bush or make comparisons to take the thread off course, but it won't change the fact that Obama gave a HERO his word, and then failed that person.

glockmail
02-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Obama hasn't betrayed her. The military hierarchy has betrayed her.

Bitch, your irony amazes me at times. :laugh:

CSM
02-12-2013, 12:46 PM

Gee, I wonder who is at the top of the military hierarchy?

Saaaaaay .... aint that the Commander in Chief? I'm a thinkin the CinC is the President of the United States. Hey wait a minute, ain't that OBAMA? Hmmm, I guess that when the absolute top of the military makes a promise, it don't mean crap. O' course, that fits right in with all the other promises Obama has made outside of his role as CinC.

Gabby, sometimes the chance is just too good to pass up!

aboutime
02-12-2013, 06:30 PM

Gabby. Before I, and many other members came here. We all thought we had witnessed the dumbest, most stupid people on other forums. That is....UNTIL YOU POSTED.

SassyLady
02-13-2013, 02:42 AM

Deadwood ... like Obama who is the ultimate top of the hierarchy.

Missileman
02-13-2013, 08:53 PM

Are you dense? Trivia question: Who sits atop the military hierarchy?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-13-2013, 09:43 PM
What a shocker!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/fort-hood-hero-obama-betrayed-victims/story?id=18465024

Lying is what the bastard does best. He is after all a democrat ! And a leftist...-Tyr

gabosaurus
02-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Gee, I wonder who is at the top of the military hierarchy?

Who carries out the enforcement of military justice? It's not the Commander in Chief. It's the Pentagon. Which is full of dead wood.
If we cull out all the "advisers," "adjuncts" and "special so-and-so" types from the military hierarchy, we could save a lot of money.

aboutime
02-13-2013, 10:14 PM
Who carries out the enforcement of military justice? It's not the Commander in Chief. It's the Pentagon. Which is full of dead wood.
If we cull out all the "advisers," "adjuncts" and "special so-and-so" types from the military hierarchy, we could save a lot of money.

gabby. I'm not sure you can handle actual, honest facts. But, the answer to your dumb question above is. A.G. Holder...appointed by the CIC...known as Obama. And both of them are working together to PREVENT the enforcement of Military, as well as CIVIL justice.

As for culling out all of the advisors. That was tried back in November. But the BEST CHEATER, and LIAR won a second term by fooling the same people he promised...NOT ONE DIME in new Taxes.

logroller
02-13-2013, 11:54 PM
gabby. I'm not sure you can handle actual, honest facts. But, the answer to your dumb question above is. A.G. Holder...appointed by the CIC...known as Obama. And both of them are working together to PREVENT the enforcement of Military, as well as CIVIL justice.

As for culling out all of the advisors. That was tried back in November. But the BEST CHEATER, and LIAR won a second term by fooling the same people he promised...NOT ONE DIME in new Taxes.
Apparently the only questions YOU can answer ARE DUMB ones.

CSM
02-14-2013, 07:44 AM

First, what does "military justice" have to do with the health and welfare of the troops? Second, because your little demi-god and his administration decided to call the incident "work place violence" instead of terrorism, those injured where cut out of many of the benefits they would otherwise have received. Given your obviously uninformed posts in this thread, I suspect we could save a LOT more funding on the local, state and federal levels by removing the dead wood from our education system. Lots of "special ed", "advisors", "consultants", adminstrators etc could be removed; not only would we save a lot of money but the average IQ of the entire nation would rise significantly!

Voted4Reagan
02-14-2013, 09:44 AM
If the man himself made a promise, he should follow through. A man NEVER should give his word unless he plans on honoring it.

As COMMANDER IN CHIEF... if Obama gives the Order... It should be done...

Obviously the Orders havent been given....

Too much golf to play I'm guessing......

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-14-2013, 10:48 AM
As COMMANDER IN CHIEF... if Obama gives the Order... It should be done...

Obviously the Orders havent been given....

Too much golf to play I'm guessing......

Nation destroying being a full time job requiring total dedication obama has to let "little things" slip on by.
Besides , he has hoops to shoot, golf to play and trillions to find a way to borrow then waste..
It ain't easy being a gd lying ffing traitor.... -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
02-14-2013, 01:01 PM

Obama still hasnt give the direct order to make it happen...

as CIC if he had it would have been done already...

The order to do so has NOT been given..

and the victims wait....

here is another man who did just what you suggest Gabby.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/StalinPortrait.jpg/220px-StalinPortrait.jpg

we know you're a big fan of his policies