PDA

View Full Version : 'I Want To Go Back To Jail'

Kathianne
02-13-2013, 11:54 PM
Weird story of the day:

http://www.policeone.com/corrections/articles/6118810-FBI-Elderly-ex-con-robbed-bank-in-hopes-of-prison/

FBI: Elderly ex-con robbed bank in hopes of prisonHe felt more comfortable in prison and wanted to spend his final years there
CHICAGO — After spending most of his adult life behind bars, 73-year-old Walter Unbehaun decided to rob another bank in hopes of getting caught. He felt more comfortable in prison, court documents allege, and wanted to spend his final years there.

So the balding, gray-haired man leaned on a cane as he walked into a bank in suburban Chicago over the weekend and used a novel stickup line: He had just six months to live, so he had nothing left to lose, according to a federal complaint citing his post-arrest interrogation.

<!--[if lt IE 7]> <style> #socialBlockDiv { padding: 6px 0px 4px; } </style> <![endif]--> <!-- SOCIAL BLOCK --> <script type="text/javascript"> function addOnLoad(fn) { var old = window.onload; window.onload = function () { if (old > "") { old(); } if (fn > "") { fn(); } }; } addOnLoad(function () { changeSize('#___plusone_0', '#sb-Div4'); }); function changeSize(id, idParent) { if ($(id).length) { var _widthObj = $(id).width() - 30; $(id).css("width", _widthObj); } else { $(idParent).css("padding", "0px"); } }
</script>

02-13-2013, 11:58 PM
Doesn't surprise me.

Kathianne
02-14-2013, 12:02 AM
Doesn't surprise me.

I understand 'institutionalization' just figure at that age, one might take it to a retirement home. Lord knows, he'd find some women. ;)

SassyLady
02-14-2013, 01:25 AM
I understand 'institutionalization' just figure at that age, one might take it to a retirement home. Lord knows, he'd find some women. ;)

Maybe he likes men? :eek: