PDA

View Full Version : Iran rejects key demand in nuclear talks

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 02:51 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/05/30/iran.nuclear.reut/index.html

Yea, Iran really wants to cooperate. This country is dangerous and we need to hit thm before they get uclear weapons.

Doniston
05-30-2007, 09:40 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/05/30/iran.nuclear.reut/index.html

Yea, Iran really wants to cooperate. This country is dangerous and we need to hit thm before they get uclear weapons. In essence, I have to argree with Iran. we have no business telling them what they can't do since we are already doing the same things.

Gaffer
05-30-2007, 02:59 PM
In essence, I have to argree with Iran. we have no business telling them what they can't do since we are already doing the same things.

We are threatening to blow them off the map? We are supporting terror organizations all over the world? We are ignoring the un resolutions? We are threatening to create a caliphate in the middle east? We are taking hostages? We are torturing people and killing people for not following the koran?

Unless your a muslim there's absolutely nothing to agree with iran about.

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 03:01 PM
We are threatening to blow them off the map? We are supporting terror organizations all over the world? We are ignoring the un resolutions? We are threatening to create a caliphate in the middle east? We are taking hostages? We are torturing people and killing people for not following the koran?

Unless your a muslim there's absolutely nothing to agree with iran about.

He is using the typical Liberal logic though.

Doniston
05-30-2007, 05:14 PM

Unless your a muslim there's absolutely nothing to agree with iran about. I would have assumed you would realize that I was refereing to the enrichment situation since that is what the thread is about

It had nothing to do with ANY of the points you are trying to make here.

Doniston
05-30-2007, 05:15 PM
He is using the typical Liberal logic though. perhaps you need to take a course in reading too.

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 05:32 PM
perhaps you need to take a course in reading too.

No, an unstable Government like that has no business obtaining Uranium.

Gaffer
05-31-2007, 08:27 PM
I would have assumed you would realize that I was refereing to the enrichment situation since that is what the thread is about

It had nothing to do with ANY of the points you are trying to make here.

I'll make this simple then. They want to make ATOM BOMBS, they want to use them on US and ISRAEL and anyone else that gets in their way. And you think they have a right to nukes?

Sir Evil
05-31-2007, 08:28 PM
In essence, I have to argree with Iran.

Holy moly! At first I though you resembled Castro, Now I am convinced!! :D