PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Favorite Animated Movie?

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 03:00 AM
By far, my favorite animated movie is Over The Hedge. Five stars out of five stars. Little "Hammy" makes the movie.

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 03:11 AM
By far, my favorite animated movie is Over The Hedge. Five stars out of five stars. Little "Hammy" makes the movie.

I have that, but I haven't seen it yet. I also have Wallace and Gromit, The Wild, Ice Age 2 and Open Season and I need to see those. I really like the new animated movies.
It's impossible for me to pick just one movie of anything since I have over 4,500 DVDS and 1000 VHS tapesDoes Team America World Police count, or Monkeybone? That is half way animated.
If not maybe Shrek, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Beavis and Butthead Do America, Heavy Metal 2000, Star Wars The Clone Wars The Animated Series I and II, The Nightmare Before Christmas and any animated full length Scooby Doo movie, not to mention any Disney cartoon new or old.
I know they're not movies but Spongebob Squarepants, The Slim Shady(Eminem) Show, Futurama and The Simpsons.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 03:29 AM
I have that, but I haven't seen it yet. I also have Wallace and Gromit, The Wild, Ice Age 2 and Open Season and I need to see those. I really like the new animated movies.
It's impossible for me to pick just one movie of anything since I have over 4,500 DVDS and 1000 VHS tapesDoes Team America World Police count, or Monkeybone? That is half way animated.
If not maybe Shrek, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Beavis and Butthead Do America, Heavy Metal 2000, Star Wars The Clone Wars The Animated Series I and II, The Nightmare Before Christmas and any animated full length Scooby Doo movie, not to mention any Disney cartoon new or old.
I know they're not movies but Spongebob Squarepants, The Slim Shady(Eminem) Show, Futurama and The Simpsons.

WOW!!! That is a SHIT LOAD of movies!!! I have around 125 DVD's. I sold all my VHS movies on ebay. I'm waiting for HD DVD players to come down in price, and hopefully they'll make a few different ones that play both Blu Ray discs and HD DVD. My TV is 1080P, so I'm set for a good high def player.

You'll have to watch Over The Hedge. It is hilarious. I like the new animated movies. They're cool. Cars and The Incredibles were both pretty good too. Oh, and Monsters Inc. I didn't like Ice Age The Meltdown half as well as the first one.

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 03:37 AM
WOW!!! That is a SHIT LOAD of movies!!! I have around 125 DVD's. I sold all my VHS movies on ebay. I'm waiting for HD DVD players to come down in price, and hopefully they'll make a few different ones that play both Blu Ray discs and HD DVD. My TV is 1080P, so I'm set for high a good high def player.

You'll have to watch Over The Hedge. It is hilarious. I like the new animated movies. They're cool. Cars and The Incredibles were both pretty good too. Oh, and Monsters Inc. I didn't like Ice Age The Meltdown half as well as the first one.

Actually just get the Sony Upconversion DVD player with the DVI cable. It converts all your movies to near high definition quality. I have one of them on each of my tv and you really cant tell the difference between that and HD as with the DVI cable you can get 1080 res, and its only about $100. If nothing else get that until the Blue Ray comes down in price then move it to one of your other tv, the quality on a regular tv is better then a standard dvd player its amazing. The other benefit is you dont have to get special dvds, it works on your regular dvd movies. If you want I can get you the current model number etc.
I also have about 800 dvds that ive bought that I havent seen yet. It just kinda sucks watching them alone for the first time, I prefer to watch them with friends. Every Tuesday I buy the new releases when they come out. Today I bought Hannibal(The newest one in the Silence of the Lamb Series about Hannibal Lectar, Foursome, looks really funny and Because I Said So) I started last night posting all the new releases and a discription of them on here in the movie section and I plan on doing that every week to keep people updated. You should check out the one I made yesterday and tell me what you think and if I should add anything to next weeks. Also let me know about the DVD player. Ill get you the info.

waterrescuedude2000
05-30-2007, 03:43 AM
Hi pale rider saw you are from Northern Nevada as well just wanted to say hi.

dan
05-30-2007, 11:52 AM
Just a few....

South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
Finding Nemo
Waking Life

manu1959
05-30-2007, 12:08 PM
tim burton's nightmare before christmas

Abbey Marie
05-30-2007, 02:30 PM
The Jungle Book (the original)

5stringJeff
05-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Cars.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 03:27 PM
So, it looks like there really isn't a clear "winner" here. Everybody has their own pick. Interesting.

JLO
05-30-2007, 03:46 PM
So, it looks like there really isn't a clear "winner" here. Everybody has their own pick. Interesting.

I like Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo, Dory is sooooooooo funny! :laugh2: I love it when she speaks whale.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 03:59 PM
I like Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo, Dory is sooooooooo funny! :laugh2: I love it when she speaks whale.

Hammy.... :laugh:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8927/hammyst1.jpg

JLO
05-30-2007, 04:01 PM

Hammy is funny! Did you see the short film with the boomarang?

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 04:08 PM

What movies that from?

JLO
05-30-2007, 04:20 PM
What movies that from?

Over the Hedge

jackass
05-30-2007, 05:38 PM
Nightmare Before Christmas is definatley my favorite. There are soooo many good ones out there though. In no particular order...
Aladdin
Cars
Monsters Inc (we just watched it last night)
Little Mermaid
Toy Stories
Lion King
Iron Giant
Fern Gully
Brother Bear
Beauty and the Beast
Charlottes Web
Fox and the Hound
Legend of Sleepy Hollow
Monster House
Veggie Tales
So many out there. Thats the most watched here I think

nevadamedic
05-31-2007, 03:28 AM
Nightmare Before Christmas is definatley my favorite. There are soooo many good ones out there though. In no particular order...
Aladdin
Cars
Monsters Inc (we just watched it last night)
Little Mermaid
Toy Stories
Lion King
Iron Giant
Fern Gully
Brother Bear
Beauty and the Beast
Charlottes Web
Fox and the Hound
Legend of Sleepy Hollow
Monster House
Veggie Tales