PDA

View Full Version : How long before Democrats declare Dr. Ben Carson to be stupid, heartless, a rube, etc

Little-Acorn
02-17-2013, 11:10 PM
Dr. Ben Carson surprised a lot of people when he gave a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast a week or two ago, pointing out how silly and destructive liberalism and Obamacare were... to the President's face. It's taking a while for the liberals to recover. But the response will be inevitable: Dr. Carson is a rube, a stupid idiot, a dolt, a heartless supporter of the Top 2% or whatever the proportion is now, etc. These are the things they call EVERY conservatives when rthey can't refute most of what he says. The question is not IF they will begin these attacks on Dr. Carson, but WHEN.

Why is it taking them so long? It's been more than a week.

Anyone want to guess when they will have reduced him, in their own minds at least, to "Goofy" or "McCarthy" status?

red states rule
02-18-2013, 03:03 AM
It is amazing to see the lefties (and some on the right) object to Dr Carson speaking out against Obamacare

The left is happy to have actors speak out against fracking and the use of pesticides - but have a cow over a practicing neurosurgeon from John Hopkins publicly discussing his opposition to Obamacare

Obama is constantly insulated rom anyone who opposes his policies so the only damage was to Obama's ego as he had to sit there and listen to somepone armed with facts and first hand knowledge of the issues

SassyLady
02-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Watched his speech and also saw him on Hannity responding to questions from the audience. This man is a breath of fresh air and I hope he continues to contribute, either in the private or public sector. The more I learn and hear from this man, the more I like him.

aboutime
02-20-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm surprised we haven't heard the traditional, always expected, racist comments about a Black man who just joined the

Condoleza Rice gang as the New Black Uncle Tom from the Right Wing Conspiracy.

Give it time. The Silence from the Left is deafening, and only can mean...They are carefully crafting their accusations to meet the Obama standards of Ignorance, and Stupidity...a Liberal method of Fighting TRUTH, and HONESTY.