PDA

View Full Version : Posting morgue photos ?

tailfins
02-18-2013, 01:47 PM
It appears the rules here don't prohibit posting of morgue photos. Shall we start a contest? Tempting :grenade::evillaughsign::grenade::evillaughsign:

jimnyc
02-18-2013, 01:50 PM
The rules don't prohibit grotesque videos of terrorists cutting off heads either, but we frown upon it. Some people post from work, or around their families. But I wouldn't censor completely. If anyone wants to 'post' such a video, or nasty pics like you say - simply link to it instead if having it appear here. Also, it's always kind to have *NSFW* in the title of the thread as well.

tailfins
02-18-2013, 01:55 PM
The rules don't prohibit grotesque videos of terrorists cutting off heads either, but we frown upon it. Some people post from work, or around their families. But I wouldn't censor completely. If anyone wants to 'post' such a video, or nasty pics like you say - simply link to it instead if having it appear here. Also, it's always kind to have *NSFW* in the title of the thread as well.

Point well taken. Always looking for ways to push the limits. If I make such posts they will be time stamped on an evening or weekend. Are you interesting in judging a grossest morgue pic contest?

jimnyc
02-18-2013, 02:04 PM
Point well taken. Always looking for ways to push the limits. If I make such posts they will be time stamped on an evening or weekend. Are you interesting in judging a grossest morgue pic contest?

Admittedly, I do go to a lot of sick sites out there! I'm not easily offended with that stuff. I could eat dinner and watch an autopsy and not think twice about my next bite. But it just feels wrong here at DP. A picture here or there of a dead terrorist I can deal with.

You know what, if you guys want to do so, do it in the cage and you can post whatever you want regarding that subject. Put NSFW in thread title. And a short opening as a warning. Then you can even post them as you wish, as I know those not wishing to see such stuff can very easily avoid it.

Oh, and I think you have a few screws loose upstairs. Not an insult, as I believe I do too, just an observation. :coffee:

tailfins
02-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Admittedly, I do go to a lot of sick sites out there! I'm not easily offended with that stuff. I could eat dinner and watch an autopsy and not think twice about my next bite. But it just feels wrong here at DP. A picture here or there of a dead terrorist I can deal with.

You know what, if you guys want to do so, do it in the cage and you can post whatever you want regarding that subject. Put NSFW in thread title. And a short opening as a warning. Then you can even post them as you wish, as I know those not wishing to see such stuff can very easily avoid it.

Oh, and I think you have a few screws loose upstairs. Not an insult, as I believe I do too, just an observation. :coffee:

How can something that is missing be loose? Answer me that! Telling me I have loose screws: The nerve of you!

jimnyc
02-18-2013, 02:11 PM
How can something that is missing be loose? Answer me that!

What's missing and what is loose?

** After your edit... I believe the screws are there, maybe lost in a sense

fj1200
02-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Now that I consider myself to be quite the amateur expert about the internet and message boards and stuff I think we need to have a dedicated morgue forum where such things could be discussed in great detail; think of the traffic that it would generate as it would fulfill a discussion hole that I have noticed on the interwebinator. Just trying to be helpful.

tailfins
02-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Now that I consider myself to be quite the amateur expert about the internet and message boards and stuff I think we need to have a dedicated morgue forum where such things could be discussed in great detail; think of the traffic that it would generate as it would fulfill a discussion hole that I have noticed on the interwebinator. Just trying to be helpful.

Right you are! Commercials on Jerry Springer are expensive for a reason.