PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, What is your favorite animal, and why, please explaine

huglover21
05-30-2007, 03:48 AM
I would have to say that I love all kinds of animals, but my favorite animal is the Horse...I love how they move, how their main moves in the wind, I love how they can move so fast and cover so much ground, Horses can go almost anywhere they want to go, from mountains, to rivers, to forests, and they are smart animails, dogs are a mans best friend, I love dogs too, but the thing about horses is that you can ride them, and they have such beauty, horses were used in the olden days, and are still used to plow fields, and do all kinds of things, they can also help handicapped children, by giving them rides, and just making them happy, I havent found many people that have horses as their favorite animal, but they are mine, and I hope someday I will be able to get one, live on a ranch, and just have fun, Please feel free to message me if you have any questions...Abby18iscool21@hotmail.com (questions...Abby18iscool21@hotmail.com)

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 03:56 AM
My favorite animal would be the cat. Big, small, doesn't matter. They're natures most perfect killing machine. They have incredible senses and instincts.

Yes, I have a cat. A big old orange tiger cat. I got him when he was so small he didn't know how to drink. I pushed his little head down into a warm bowl of milk and he figured it out. He's 16 now, and my best buddy.

I like horses too. But, I've been on cattle round ups for branding and what not in Montana. My nephew is a cowboy. I spent the better part of the day in the saddle, and I was so damn saddle sore, I didn't know if it would ever stop hurting. So riding horses to me is pretty much a job. :D

And you look very huggable, so have a cyber hug. :huddle:

huglover21
05-30-2007, 04:05 AM
i would love to hug u
My favorite animal would be the cat. Big, small, doesn't matter. They're natures most perfect killing machine. They have incredible senses and instincts.

Yes, I have a cat. A big old orange tiger cat. I got him when he was so small he didn't know how to drink. I pushed his little head down into a warm bowl of milk and he figured it out. He's 16 now, and my best buddy.

I like horses too. But, I've been on cattle round ups for branding and what not in Montana. My nephew is a cowboy. I spent the better part of the day in the saddle, and I was so damn saddle sore, I didn't know if it would ever stop hurting. So riding horses to me is pretty much a job. :D

krisy
05-30-2007, 06:32 AM
My favorite animal would definitely be man's best friend....the dog. I work with dogs all day,loud barking and it doesn't bother me a bit. I love their loyalty,their appearance,their willingness to do anything for their owner. I have loved dogs for as long as I can remember,and really all animals. That's all I've really done as far as work goes for the most part. I just love a dog's personality.

I like cats and horses a lot too,but I don't know a whole lot about horses. Where I work,my boss has a barn full of horses. One of the ponys just had a baby. My gosh was she's cute, I'd never seen a baby horse before. She looks very huggable!

5stringJeff
05-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Dogs for sure. Followed closely by armadillos.

chum43
05-30-2007, 02:58 PM
chameleons... they have those freaky eyes that move independently of each other in a complete 180 degrees half circle on each side of their head, and the extremely long and fast tongue and not to mention they change colors to fit in with the background.

my other favorite is more of a subcategory, but I love reading about maneaters... mostly tigers of asia and things like that, interesting stuff.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 03:40 PM
i would love to hug u

... and I'd let ya... :coffee:

JLO
05-30-2007, 03:54 PM
... and I'd let ya... :coffee:

I love turtles. I think that they are my favorite because I used to have one and her name was Murtle the Turtle, unique I know. Anyways she was so easy going, but yet she was the life of the party when we had guests over. I miss her!

Abbey Marie
05-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Cats, sea otters, and foxes. Because, in order, they are cool, funny, and beautiful.

darin
05-30-2007, 04:23 PM
I love Dolphins. They give my tuna such an exotic flavour! :)

JLO
05-30-2007, 04:25 PM
I love Dolphins. They give my tuna such an exotic flavour! :)

That is sad that you think of dolphins that way

Abbey Marie
05-30-2007, 04:27 PM

That's just Darin's sense of humor. :)

darin
05-30-2007, 04:28 PM
That's just Darin's sense of humor. :)

No - it's my sense of humour. :D

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 05:04 PM
No - it's my sense of humour. :D

Ladies don't like it when you joke like that.... :laugh2: ha ha haha... :laugh: LOL!... :dance:..... gotcha...... :p - :wink2:

darin
05-30-2007, 05:14 PM
For the record - I'd eat a dolphin (or two) in a HEARTBEAT if given the chance. :)

Such as....

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=266&stc=1&d=1180563244

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=267&stc=1&d=1180563256

huglover21
05-30-2007, 07:07 PM
hey, whats up, interesting message, what does it mean exactly, im not sure im getting what u mean exactly?

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 07:20 PM
hey, whats up, interesting message, what does it mean exactly, im not sure im getting what u mean exactly?

What message, and to whom are you inquiring?

huglover21
05-30-2007, 07:21 PM
thats cute what you said, i like it, so how are u doing, whats up?

Ladies don't like it when you joke like that.... :laugh2: ha ha haha... :laugh: LOL!... :dance:..... gotcha...... :p - :wink2:

huglover21
05-30-2007, 07:29 PM
im wondering if you really eat dophins

chum43
05-30-2007, 08:05 PM

that is sad that you hold tuna in such low regard... an animal is an animal, and I eat animals, what makes a dolphin so special.

despite my joking dolphins were never in tuna cans, they just get stuck in the company nets and their dead bodies cut loose... but that is besides the point... it's just a very elitist way of thinking, "who cares if millions of tuna are consumed every year, but my god, how can you let a few dozen dolphins die in the nets"... anyway that was off topic, but dolphins aren't special, as much as i like them... and I would eat any animal that tasted good and wasn't going extinct anytime soon.

Guernicaa
05-30-2007, 08:17 PM
This is my list of favorite animals:

-Dogs
-Elephants
-Orangutans
-Ferrets

Sitarro
05-30-2007, 09:06 PM

-Dogs
-Elephants
-Orangutans
-Ferrets

This is what that murdering ass deserved........

krisy
05-30-2007, 09:09 PM

-Dogs
-Elephants
-Orangutans
-Ferrets

Ferrets are hilarious little animals. They are an enemy of one of my favorites tho....the chinchilla. We used to breed them. They are very interesting. The only animal I know that bathes in dust!

shattered
05-30-2007, 09:10 PM

Well, gee. That was a nice thing to post in a fuzzy animal thread.

shattered
05-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Cats. Can't live without them.

Have had dogs, ferrets, fish, hamsters, birds, snakes, etc. Always comes back to cats.

krisy
05-30-2007, 09:16 PM
?????

Did I miss something?

shattered
05-30-2007, 09:18 PM
?????

Did I miss something?

Not much. Obama posted a list of animals he liked..

Sitaro's whole contribution to the thread was a pic of Obama's avatar with a bullet hole through the head, and a nasty comment.

So much for warm & fuzzy.

krisy
05-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Not much. Obama posted a list of animals he liked..

Sitaro's whole contribution to the thread was a pic of Obama's avatar with a bullet hole through the head, and a nasty comment.

So much for warm & fuzzy.

Well that'll tell ya how alert I am,I didn't realise that was Obama's avatar.

I'm too caught up in this TAPS show on Sci Fi

Sitarro
05-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Well, gee. That was a nice thing to post in a fuzzy animal thread.

Ooops, excuse me....I have decided to neg rep myself.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 10:09 PM

Have had dogs, ferrets, fish, hamsters, birds, snakes, etc. Always comes back to cats.

Hmmm... so we have more in common than just rediculously large entertainment centers... :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 10:10 PM
thats cute what you said, i like it, so how are u doing, whats up?

Just hangin' out in Reno, waiting for my Harley to be fixed. You?

Mr. P
05-30-2007, 10:12 PM
I like cyber pets best. I don't have to spend on food, take you out, clean a cage or anything..It's great! :laugh2:

As far as great companions, a dog any day!

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 11:34 PM
I like cyber pets best. I don't have to spend on food, take you out, clean a cage or anything..It's great! :laugh2:

As far as great companions, a dog any day!

Cyber pet? You mean like go to penthouse.com and look at the pets? :laugh2:

Mr. P
05-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Cyber pet? You mean like go to penthouse.com and look at the pets? :laugh2:

Sorta..never been there I'll check and let ya know. Should I take my nitro first?

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Sorta..never been there I'll check and let ya know. Should I take my nitro first?

Skip the nitro and spend five minutes on a tread mill. You'll be healthier and happier.

Yeah and get back to me... :D

manu1959
05-31-2007, 12:06 AM
i like gerbils and hamsters.......anyone know the difference?

Mr. P
05-31-2007, 12:08 AM
i like gerbils and hamsters.......anyone know the difference?

Something about the sex? I forget..I know there is some odd difference.

Or is it a tail vs none?

manu1959
05-31-2007, 12:11 AM
Something about the sex? I forget..I know there is some odd difference.

Or is it a tail vs none?

hamsters have more white meat...............:poke:

Mr. P
05-31-2007, 12:14 AM
hamsters have more white meat...............:poke:

:laugh2: Butt-Head!

chum43
05-31-2007, 01:14 AM
I'll add that if we're talking pets, since most people are, then I would go with cats... dogs are more fun but cats don't bark, chew things to bits, they piss and shit in a box, you don't have to walk them, and they shed less... the reason i hate pets in general is the maintainence and the smell and the hair, cats are about as close to dealing with them as i could get.

5stringJeff
05-31-2007, 08:09 AM
I'll add that if we're talking pets, since most people are, then I would go with cats... dogs are more fun but cats don't bark, chew things to bits, they piss and shit in a box, you don't have to walk them, and they shed less... the reason i hate pets in general is the maintainence and the smell and the hair, cats are about as close to dealing with them as i could get.

Get a greyhound. They are awesome dogs who don't smell and hardly shed.

krisy
05-31-2007, 11:35 AM

Sounds like us. At one time or another we have had dogs,cats,chinchillas,guinea pigs,birds,rabbits,a turtle,fish and frogs

just dogs and cats right now tho

Guernicaa
05-31-2007, 02:24 PM
Well if you were living in Cuba at the time I doubt you'd be able to do it.

He'd get you first:fu:

Sitarro
05-31-2007, 05:39 PM
Well if you were living in Cuba at the time I doubt you'd be able to do it.

He'd get you first:fu:

That's because like most corrupt dictatorships the first thing they did was take all of the guns. Worshipping a communist mass murderer, your parents must be very proud of their little twerp son. Try growing a pair little boy, communism is for pansies.

JLO
05-31-2007, 06:34 PM
that is sad that you hold tuna in such low regard... an animal is an animal, and I eat animals, what makes a dolphin so special.

despite my joking dolphins were never in tuna cans, they just get stuck in the company nets and their dead bodies cut loose... but that is besides the point... it's just a very elitist way of thinking, "who cares if millions of tuna are consumed every year, but my god, how can you let a few dozen dolphins die in the nets"... anyway that was off topic, but dolphins aren't special, as much as i like them... and I would eat any animal that tasted good and wasn't going extinct anytime soon.

But dolphins are cute they do tricks. It is good entertainment!

nevadamedic
05-31-2007, 06:40 PM
Ferrets are hilarious little animals. They are an enemy of one of my favorites tho....the chinchilla. We used to breed them. They are very interesting. The only animal I know that bathes in dust!

My Prarie Dog bathes in dust as well.

Pale Rider
05-31-2007, 06:59 PM
My Prarie Dog bathes in dust as well.

Looks like your thread starter friend is going to be a flash in the pan here...

Mr. P
05-31-2007, 07:13 PM
Looks like your thread starter friend is going to be a flash in the pan here...

Someone fishing for who knows what...ya think? Hugs and stuff? Made me suspect immediately.

FrostyHornyPie
08-08-2007, 03:06 AM
I used to consider myself mainly a dog person, but have just had one cat now for the past five years, a tortoise shell named Lotta after a lottery ticket that enabled me to pay the shelter fee and security deposit for her.

huglover21
11-20-2007, 03:27 PM
:clap:hey abbey, i really like your name, it matches mine except without the e lol anyway, by the way, i love what you posted about jesus christ, you are rightk, i believe that if you dont serve jesus with your whole heart, and dont live by him, that you wont make it far in life, i have been a christian my whole life, i love jesus so much, when ever i am in trouble or am having problems, i ask him for some guidence, he is so awsome, the supreme of all, i know i can do anything through jesus christ my lord, im glad you are a christian, keep up the good work...:wink2::popcorn::okeep up the good work

Cats, sea otters, and foxes. Because, in order, they are cool, funny, and beautiful.

Guernicaa
11-20-2007, 03:37 PM
House----Dogs.

Wild---Chimpanzees or Orangutans

In fact, my second goal in life besides going into politics is to be like Jane Goodall. I'm not going to live in the jungle for years of my life, but I'm gonna for a few months, maybe even a year, and live with them like she did. Get to know them, and have them trust me. And if I'm with someone at the time they better like chimps too cause its either you come with me or were done.

Hagbard Celine
11-20-2007, 03:40 PM
My favorite animals are the ones I lived with in college.

Classact
11-20-2007, 05:05 PM
I've had a lot of different pets but my favorite is the one we have now... a small breed bunny... better than a cat or dog... gives you love and ankle tongue baths when he wants attention... no barking or night fights...

We've had our bunny since it was a baby some five years plus now... he sleeps in a cage at night and sleeps almost all day long unless you open a bag of chips... anything crunchy brings him running so it is a great diet aid... we have tile floors so if he misses the newspaper for his bathroom cleanup is easy... the floor gets swept five or six times and mopped twice a day so he encourages housecleaning. He thumps when a mouse or other creature enters the house so he makes a great security aid...

actsnoblemartin
11-20-2007, 06:08 PM
They are graceful, beautiful, smart, and amazing!