PDA

View Full Version : Let’s Just Force Gun Owners to Surrender, Destroy Their Weapons

red states rule
02-19-2013, 03:35 AM
So says Dems in Missouri

I was never one to think their could be possibly be another Civil War - but Dems are pushing the nation closer and closer to the breaking point. Their blatant abuse of power and constant attacks on the basic freedoms guaranteed under the Constitution are starting to take their toll

Missouri Democrats are trying to rid the state of assault weapons and high-capacity gun magazines.

Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.

Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another state instead of surrendering or destroying them and would have 90 days after the bill’s passage to make a decision.

However, the measure, backed by St. Louis-area lawmakers, is not expected to pass in the Republican-controlled House.

“The only way this bill will pass is if a hammer and sickle is sewn onto Old Glory,” tweeted state Rep. Caleb Jones, a Republican.

One of the bill’s sponsors, state Rep. Rory Ellinger, said last week he is a “realist” about the bill’s chances of passage but is serious about “some kind of control of weaponry.”

The proposal was made following the Dec. 14, 2012, fatal shootings of 20 first-graders and six adults in a Newtown, Conn., elementary school. It also follows President Obama and fellow Democrats in the Senate trying to tighten gun laws, including universal background checks and bans similar to those posed by the Missouri Democrats.
The Missouri measure also would make manufacturing and importing such weapons a felony.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/17/mmissouri-democrats-propose-forcing-some-gun-owners-to-destroy-surrender/#ixzz2LOJu4Fpm

jafar00
02-19-2013, 05:06 AM
You're all acting like a bunch of rednecks. Who actually needs these weapons? If you are so paranoid about being attacked in your home that you feel you need a gun to protect yourself, one shot is all it takes. Or 3 or 4 if you are a bad shot. There is no way in hell a cilivian needs an assault rifle.

red states rule
02-19-2013, 05:10 AM
You're all acting like a bunch of rednecks. Who actually needs these weapons? If you are so paranoid about being attacked in your home that you feel you need a gun to protect yourself, one shot is all it takes. Or 3 or 4 if you are a bad shot. There is no way in hell a cilivian needs an assault rifle.

and who the hell are you - or anyone else - to decide who "needs" these types of weapons?

I know assholes like you dream of having a defenseless population to rule over - but that is not going to happen

BTW, tell your terrorists buddies they do not need an "assault weapon" either to slaughter kids on a school bus or people coming out of a place of worship. All it takes is a couple of shots to get the job done

Marcus Aurelius
02-19-2013, 05:45 PM

says the 'man' who admitted he'd rather let his wife be raped or murdered by an intruder than to cause harm to said intruder.

glockmail
02-19-2013, 07:42 PM
says the 'man' who admitted he'd rather let his wife be raped or murdered by an intruder than to cause harm to said intruder.

Said intruder would have a frangible round fired up his ass: no entry wound, no exit wound: just a bloody, shitty mess inside causing a long, slow death with zero possibility of recovery.

Drummond
02-19-2013, 08:08 PM

.... says the TERRORIST SUPPORTER ?

Jafar, a world where terrorists thrive and can do what they wish whilst continuing to enjoy support from those such as yourself ... is JUST such a world in which the innocent, decent citizens within it, need to protect themselves from aggressors ! Who are you, someone who will support terrorists armed with MISSILES, to decide that decent citizens must be limited in their choice of defensive weaponry ?!??

jafar00
02-19-2013, 09:05 PM
and who the hell are you - or anyone else - to decide who "needs" these types of weapons?

I know assholes like you dream of having a defenseless population to rule over - but that is not going to happen

BTW, tell your terrorists buddies they do not need an "assault weapon" either to slaughter kids on a school bus or people coming out of a place of worship. All it takes is a couple of shots to get the job done

The Tunisians and the Egyptians managed to remove their despotic governments without guns. Are you admitting you are not as capable as they are?

aboutime
02-19-2013, 09:17 PM

jafar. Why are you even bothering to respond to this since you do not live here in the U.S.?

We see the 2nd amendment being threatened. If the govt. is permitted to take One Kind of weapon away. It will give them the power to take another, and another, until they DO WHAT WE ALL KNOW....they intend to do.

You are nothing but a jerk, spouting off because of your Cowardly ass being somewhere safe in OZ...where you have to worry about WHO'S BUTT YOU WILL KISS...before you allow someone to rape, or kill your wife.

red states rule
02-20-2013, 04:22 AM
The Tunisians and the Egyptians managed to remove their despotic governments without guns. Are you admitting you are not as capable as they are?

and what kind of government do they have now?

Oh the Muslim Brotherhood is running things

Guns keep people free that is why assholes like you are so opposed to them.

jafar00
02-20-2013, 04:57 AM
and what kind of government do they have now?

Oh the Muslim Brotherhood is running things

Guns keep people free that is why assholes like you are so opposed to them.

At least they know they can have another revolution without guns and remove another govt if they have to.

red states rule
02-20-2013, 04:59 AM
At least they know they can have another revolution without guns and remove another govt if they have to.

Yea they use mortars, homicide bombers, rape female journalists, stone women to death in the square, and other non violent ways to achieve their goals

revelarts
02-20-2013, 08:56 AM

a bloodless revolution is the ideal, it was done in some of the former soviet states as well.
But notice the Military and police joined the people.

There's kind of a mixed bag of military and police sentiment here. Many would definitely side with the people. Others want to keep their jobs and pensions or just believe the gov't is right no matter what they are told to do. They don't believe they should/can question "the law" given, even if it's on it's face illegal/unconstitutional/immoral.

but Jafar, you'll admit that not all revolutions are bloodless, correct?

revelarts
02-20-2013, 09:06 AM
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/jackass345/test/Toons/Whytrust_zps3da90b54.jpg

jimnyc
02-20-2013, 09:26 AM

I don't think it's fair to label someone a redneck simply because they don't want rights taken away. I am 100% on the side of the gun owners there and I don't own an assault weapon. I simply don't want ANY of my rights reduced, whether I'm currently using them right now or not. It's been proven over and over here in the States that removing weapons from law abiding citizens won't deter criminals in the slightest. But more importantly, WHY should law abiding citizens have their rights reduced in ANY fashion based on the actions of criminals?

You say one shot is all that is needed, maybe 3 or 4. I assume you are talking about handguns. They kill a LOT, LOT more than rifles, and a LOT, LOT more than assault rifles. Should we take those away too? Opening the door with one is just going to extend that door for others. No thanks. I think I'll just keep my constitutional rights and target criminals instead.

darin
02-20-2013, 11:44 AM

Would you accept my need, if I demonstrated my need?

jimnyc
02-20-2013, 11:51 AM

1,000 dead and thousands injured, and that was just from protests. It's a good thing that the government didn't perform an all out assault. If the government responded like Syria, and Egyptians couldn't defend themselves, how many would we see dead? How many have been killed in Syria? There were thousands upon thousands killed - while they had weapons - and now they are armed with weapons from America and funding from America, and the fight still continues. If not for being able to defend themselves, it could be exponentially worse.

Voted4Reagan
02-20-2013, 01:44 PM

If I'd been able to stumble upon the meeting of Mohammed Atta and his 9-11 Co-Conspirators I would have needed 2 Magazines to kill all of them before they got to the planes....

Thats enough justification for me

jafar00
02-20-2013, 08:25 PM

Sure. Are you constantly besieged by hordes of armed bandits? A better idea would be to stop living in downtown Mogadishu :p

1,000 dead and thousands injured, and that was just from protests. It's a good thing that the government didn't perform an all out assault. If the government responded like Syria, and Egyptians couldn't defend themselves, how many would we see dead? How many have been killed in Syria? There were thousands upon thousands killed - while they had weapons - and now they are armed with weapons from America and funding from America, and the fight still continues. If not for being able to defend themselves, it could be exponentially worse.

Syria and Libya go to show that a revolution can find weapons if needed. Perhaps your "friend" Israel would come to your rescue and give you a bunch of guns?

If I'd been able to stumble upon the meeting of Mohammed Atta and his 9-11 Co-Conspirators I would have needed 2 Magazines to kill all of them before they got to the planes....

Thats enough justification for me

That would be murder wouldn't it?

jimnyc
02-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Syria and Libya go to show that a revolution can find weapons if needed. Perhaps your "friend" Israel would come to your rescue and give you a bunch of guns?

I'd rather not rely on another country!

red states rule
02-21-2013, 03:42 AM
Libs are showing how little they care about the people they are to serve

Here is some advice from a liberal on how you can protect yourself from a criminal with a gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg47nIGgjG0&feature=player_embedded

darin
02-21-2013, 06:26 AM
Sure. Are you constantly besieged by hordes of armed bandits? A better idea would be to stop living in downtown Mogadishu :p

I gather you have no interest in debating anything; unless those reasons are the "only" you will accept.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4540&d=1361445671

See the cirlces? Since August of last year; too many for this program to track. ALL the bad guys, the really bad guys have guns. I "need" a gun to protect myself and those I care about - AND to protect my community from the worst segments thereof - the crimal base (see also: lifelong Democrats).

Another reason I 'need' a .223 caliber semi-automatic - and will probably buy an AK soon - they are very common; and I 'need' one to teach my kids proficiency with one of the most common weapons in the nation. I 'need' one to help my kids develop the skills, using a common platform, to help defend Freedom from tyrants, and enemies of the Constitution of the United States, both foreign</SPAN></SPAN> (See: UN, and Arab Terrorists, etc) and Domestic.. (see: you know who).

Voted4Reagan
02-21-2013, 10:43 AM
I gather you have no interest in debating anything; unless those reasons are the "only" you will accept.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4540&d=1361445671

See the cirlces? Since August of last year; too many for this program to track. ALL the bad guys, the really bad guys have guns. I "need" a gun to protect myself and those I care about - AND to protect my community from the worst segments thereof - the crimal base (see also: lifelong Democrats).

Another reason I 'need' a .223 caliber semi-automatic - and will probably buy an AK soon - they are very common; and I 'need' one to teach my kids proficiency with one of the most common weapons in the nation. I 'need' one to help my kids develop the skills, using a common platform, to help defend Freedom from tyrants, and enemies of the Constitution of the United States, both foreign (See: UN, and Arab Terrorists, etc) and Domestic.. (see: you know who).

DMP.... What Program is that?

Is it available to the General Public?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2013, 10:55 AM

He wouldn't unless Allah or a Islamist holy man told him to. Total submission to Allah means --TOTAL!!
You being an infidel even your facts are wrong because Allah is greater than any facts man can present.
Yes, they are that blinded and Jafar is one of those kind INHO.-Tyr

Voted4Reagan
02-21-2013, 11:00 AM
http://www.crimemapping.com/map.aspx?ll=-9249663.902067319,5220534.377191202&z=11&mc=world-street&cc=AR,AS,BU,DP,DR,DU,FR,HO,VT,RO,SX,TH,VA,VB,WE&db=2/14/2013&de=2/20/2013

Robert A Whit
02-21-2013, 04:49 PM
http://youtu.be/OyS3CEIbpJo