PDA

View Full Version : Once is not enough

red states rule
02-19-2013, 04:20 PM
This women is a HUGE supporter of Obama. She loves the guy. and she may have voted for him SIX times

Oh and she is a poll worker

Oh well, that position made is much more easier for her

The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.

Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," Richardson vowed when asked about the voter fraud investigation that is now under way.

Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/ohio-poll-worker-obama-supporter-investigated-for-potentially-voting-six-times/#ixzz2LRQUhtO0

aboutime
02-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Obama and the Democrats who constantly insist THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, will probably invite her to the WHITE HOUSE, and get the Presidential Medal of DIShonor.

red states rule
02-20-2013, 02:55 AM
Obama and the Democrats who constantly insist THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, will probably invite her to the WHITE HOUSE, and get the Presidential Medal of DIShonor.

Amazing how libs are not even trying to dismiss this as more "right wing propaganda"

Al Gore is asking where the hell she was when he needed help in FL during the 2000 election