PDA

View Full Version : Palestinians strapping bombs to their own children... Where is Jahil's outrage???

Marcus Aurelius
02-20-2013, 04:58 PM
http://www.internationalwallofprayer.org/A-096-Child-Abuse-In-The-Palestinian-Authority.html

Palestinians:

Yasser Arafat's depty, Abu Mazen, admitted to a Kuwaiti newspaper in June that Palestinian children have been paid NIS 5 (about $1) for every pipe bomb they throw

On March 30, a 16 year-old Palestinian girl named Ayat Akhras walked into a Jerusalem supermarket and detonated a bomb concealed under her clothing, killing two Israelis and wounding 22 others.

On April 23, three teenagers - Anwar Hamduna, Yusef Zakut, and Abu Nada from Gaza, attempted to crawl under the perimeter fence and attack the residents of the nearby Jewish community of Netzarim, only to be shot dead by guards. For over a month, Palestinian children as young as 10 barricaded themselves in Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, alongside Palestinian gunmen.

In May a 16 year-old Palestinian boy was arrested in a taxi near Jenin with a bomb strapped to his body.

On June 13, a 15 year-old Palestinian girl, arrested for throwing a firebomb at IDF soldiers, admitted during interrogation that she had previously been recruited as a suicide bomber.

On July 9, Israeli security forces arrested another 15 year-old Palestinian girl who admitted to having agreed to carry out a suicide attack in Israel.

One mother told a journalist from The Times in London, "I am happy that he (her 13 year-old son) has been martyred. I will sacrifice all my sons and daughters (12 in all) to Al-Aksa and Jerusalem."

Andaleeb Taqataqah was only 17 when she was recruited by a terror squad and sent to her death in a suicide attack on a crowded Jerusalem market on April 12.

Israelis:

Israeli parents are not paid rewards by their government or foreign governments when their children are wounded or killed.

IDF soldiers do not use Israeli children as human shields when they initiate a firefight with Palestinian gunmen.

There is no doctrine in Jewish law akin to that guaranteeing Muslim shaheeds that, after death, bountiful rewards await them in paradise.

Israeli schools and synagogues never brainwash children to undertake life-threatening violence against Palestinian civilians.

The government of Israel does not have thousands of armed terrorists on its payroll.

Israeli parents have never been quoted in the media urging their children to sacrifice their lives for a political or religious cause. Nor do they send their children to the front to riot before the television cameras.

Israeli summer camps do not indoctrinate their children to kill or instruct them on how to ambush or use firearms.

Israeli television children's programming never features teachers smiling and clapping hands as their pupils sing of their intent to become martyrs.

Israeli children do not collect or exchange martyr cards or listen to music by a group called "The Martyrs."

Senior Israeli political and religious figures do not laud, or pander to, children who engage in violence.

And most importantly, Israeli soldiers do not intentionally target Palestinian children (or others not involved in the violence), on buses, in restaurants, discos, etc.

Guess which group Jahil supports, people.

Marcus Aurelius
02-22-2013, 08:45 AM
chicken.

Voted4Reagan
02-22-2013, 09:03 AM
chicken.

Halal Chicken?

http://ohiok.com/img/cowmooos/emoticons/animated/running-chicken.gif

gabosaurus
02-22-2013, 12:11 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/fail_thread-s512x447-151098.jpg

jimnyc
02-22-2013, 12:26 PM
^^ Gabs - you are either linking incorrectly, or need a new image host, as there are lots of times that your images don't show up, like this time.

jimnyc
02-22-2013, 12:28 PM
And EVERYONE, regardless of which "side" they support, should condemn any actions which includes children. And even worse if one condemns actions that include children from one side, but not the other. Children should NEVER be used, in any manner, IMO.

Voted4Reagan
02-22-2013, 12:29 PM
^^ Gabs - you are either linking incorrectly, or need a new image host, as there are lots of times that your images don't show up, like this time.

I thought it was just another of her Empty, Vacuous replies...

jimnyc
02-22-2013, 12:32 PM
I thought it was just another of her Empty, Vacuous replies...

So, you're saying that there WAS something there, but after she hit the submit button, her empty head sucked it right back in? LOL Sorry, Gabs, couldn't help myself! :lol:

jafar00
02-22-2013, 05:40 PM
And EVERYONE, regardless of which "side" they support, should condemn any actions which includes children. And even worse if one condemns actions that include children from one side, but not the other. Children should NEVER be used, in any manner, IMO.

I agree. Children can't be expected to understand why they are being used as political pawns in adult's games.

aboutime
02-22-2013, 07:00 PM
I agree. Children can't be expected to understand why they are being used as political pawns in adult's games.

jafar. So as expected. You call this kind of murder a "GAME"? And excuse it by calling the children political pawns??

Voted4Reagan
02-22-2013, 10:21 PM
To the Palestinians , Children are not Political Pawns...

They are used as Canon Fodder by their cowardly Parents.