PDA

View Full Version : This G/D California and the Feds

Robert A Whit
02-21-2013, 08:21 PM
I am livid. I spend a lot of time posting and believe me, I very seldom get livid.

The story is this.

On Birch St, in Newark, CA a Vet had made a personal automatic weapon. The neighbors had high praise for him. Said he was a very nice person.

He is in jail.

I found out on CBS TV and will see if I can find a link.

Even if he was not a VET .... repeat, a man that defended the government per the propaganda told to him, actually used his own private property, purchased metals and made all of his own parts. For this he is in jail. CBS interviewed his neighbors who said the man was a very fine neighbor.

In CA, you make a gun and you go to jail.

I am livid.

I don't get this. I watched this on CBS 5F news but it is not on their web page.

They showed photos of the mans house on TV. When it shows up if any of you ask, I will try to find it again. It has to be later this evening I suppose.

gabosaurus
02-21-2013, 11:07 PM
I need a link on this. Obviously there is more to this story than you are telling.

Robert A Whit
02-21-2013, 11:36 PM
I need a link on this. Obviously there is more to this story than you are telling.

I told you what I saw on CBS Tv news. I shall now try again to locate the link to the story.

gabosaurus
02-22-2013, 12:05 PM
You should never trust what you hear on the mainstream media. :rolleyes:

Robert A Whit
02-22-2013, 12:35 PM
You should never trust what you hear on the mainstream media. :rolleyes:

Watched it again on CBS and took note of the date of the arrest. Mind you, it is now late in February but the arrest happened this past October and they were just now showing the court documents. They are serious.

Since he got arrested last year, now i plan to go down that road. don't know if I must subscribe to CBS to search the data base since when I type in this guys name, address, crime, etc, it comes up blank.

I had a hell of a time finding it but here it is. I tried the link and it is apparently broken.

Below is what I got and I copied all of it. Anybody wanting to look this up, google using information shown below.

<!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--> Newark Man Accused Of Manufacturing Assault Rifles In Garage CBS Local - San Francisco - 3 hrs ago

file:///D:/DOCUME~1/Bob/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.gif (http://beta.local.yahoo.com/news-newark-man-accused-manufacturing-assault-rifles-garage.html?woeid=2487956&lat=37.777119&lon=-122.41964&statecode=CA&cityname=San%20Francisco)NEWARK

NEWARK (CBS SF) — A Newark man was arrested after police say he was manufacturing fully automatic assault rifles in his garage. Court documents say Harry Lewis was...
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->