PDA

View Full Version : ALL U.S. forces should leave Afghan soil immediately

gabosaurus
02-24-2013, 06:11 PM
The U.S. military should not allow a crazy foreign leader to dictate terms. First he goes on record stating how important it is for the U.S. to remain in Afghanistan. Now he wants to dictate where American troops can operate.
The Pentagon should order ALL U.S. forces to leave Afghanistan immediately. Let the crazies fend for themselves.

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-afghan-president-orders-us-special-forces-out-20130224,0,7278195.story

Robert A Whit
02-24-2013, 06:21 PM
The U.S. military should not allow a crazy foreign leader to dictate terms. First he goes on record stating how important it is for the U.S. to remain in Afghanistan. Now he wants to dictate where American troops can operate.
The Pentagon should order ALL U.S. forces to leave Afghanistan immediately. Let the crazies fend for themselves.

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-afghan-president-orders-us-special-forces-out-20130224,0,7278195.story

So, apparently not all countries adore Obama and want him out.

gabosaurus
02-24-2013, 06:23 PM
So, apparently not all countries adore Obama and want him out.

Didn't bother to read the story, right?
Never mind. Go back to the snuff box.

Robert A Whit
02-24-2013, 06:32 PM
Didn't bother to read the story, right?
Never mind. Go back to the snuff box.

Certainly I did actually read it. Who bosses the Special Forces did you say?

jimnyc
02-24-2013, 06:33 PM
I think I would agree at this point. Bin Laden is gone an Al Qaeda in disarray. I do think the Taliban will go back to business as usual if we leave, but if they don't want us there to help, and we've reached certain objectives, get out now and prevent any further loss of life on our side.

Robert A Whit
02-24-2013, 06:36 PM
I think I would agree at this point. Bin Laden is gone an Al Qaeda in disarray. I do think the Taliban will go back to business as usual if we leave, but if they don't want us there to help, and we've reached certain objectives, get out now and prevent any further loss of life on our side.

I would love to see Karzai chase Obama out.

aboutime
02-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Obama made the deal. Now the rest of the world knows the U.S. is incapable of helping other nations since Obama

is making the U.S. Military become crippled, and ineffective.

Just as the Liberal, Democrat, Obama followers wanted.

So Now. Just watch how your love for Obama, and his quest to destroy America works...just as those who gave Obama a second term WANTED.

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

And watch how Hollywood becomes the Ground Zero for protecting the American people...Coming Soon to a Welfare Office near you.

revelarts
02-24-2013, 06:44 PM
As long as karzi and or the taliban can keep the poppy money flowing to the west and not Russia or China we can leave. if not . if not, well, we just have to "help them get their democracy going" -cough-.

Robert A Whit
02-24-2013, 06:47 PM
As long as karzi and or the taliban can keep the poppy money flowing to the west and not Russia or China we can leave. if not . if not, well, we just have to "help them get their democracy going" -cough-.

Doctors and hospitals rely on the poppy to help combat pain. I don't fear that flower one bit.

revelarts
02-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Doctors and hospitals rely on the poppy to help combat pain. I don't fear that flower one bit.

Doctors and hospitals, ok, sure that's where it's all going.

jafar00
02-24-2013, 06:54 PM

Well, since the Taliban are funded by drug money (this is as about as haram(forbidden) you can get in Islam BTW) I don't see much hope them stopping it at all.

revelarts
02-24-2013, 07:00 PM
Well, since the Taliban are funded by drug money (this is as about as haram(forbidden) you can get in Islam BTW) I don't see much hope them stopping it at all.

Who's trying to stop it? no one. the USA and Europe/NATO just want to make sure they get their cut and not the Russian mob or Asia.
But yeah Taliban's selling drugs and abusing lil boys, i don't think the Koran promotes either of those.

Robert A Whit
02-24-2013, 07:00 PM
Doctors and hospitals, ok, sure that's where it's all going.

I did not say that. But you go ahead and keep pretending I said what you said.

Drummond
02-24-2013, 08:22 PM

They did. In 2001.

What did THAT lead to ?

Drummond
02-24-2013, 08:29 PM

An 'Islamists aren't Islamic' argument, Jafar ? As you well know, there's a thread on this forum which shows what Islamic terrorism, again 'un-Islamic', does in the name of Islam almost every single day in the year.

It has to be said that the Taliban HAVE been strengthened, by one ... Barack H Obama. I've been saying for years that for Obama to ever announce a timetable for withdrawal was a gift to the Taliban. They know how long to hold out for, even to shape strategies that ensure it. So that when foreign forces DO leave, the Taliban can be sure of re-emerging in the best possible shape.

aboutime
02-24-2013, 08:41 PM
An 'Islamists aren't Islamic' argument, Jafar ? As you well know, there's a thread on this forum which shows what Islamic terrorism, again 'un-Islamic', does in the name of Islam almost every single day in the year.

It has to be said that the Taliban HAVE been strengthened, by one ... Barack H Obama. I've been saying for years that for Obama to ever announce a timetable for withdrawal was a gift to the Taliban. They know how long to hold out for, even to shape strategies that ensure it. So that when foreign forces DO leave, the Taliban can be sure of re-emerging in the best possible shape.

gabosaurus
02-24-2013, 09:25 PM
So it is all about Obama? It's not about the risks to U.S. troops stationed in an unstable country allegedly run by a crazy man?

We gave Viet Nam back to the Communists, why not give Afghanistan back to the crazies? Neither place is worth having anyway.

jafar00
02-24-2013, 11:12 PM

Ok, you show me where in the Qur'aan it says it is ok to peddle and use drugs, abuse little boys, and prevent woman from going to school and if they do, throw acid at them?

The Taliban are as Islamic as the Dalai Lama is Jewish.

Robert A Whit
02-24-2013, 11:46 PM
So it is all about Obama? It's not about the risks to U.S. troops stationed in an unstable country allegedly run by a crazy man?

We gave Viet Nam back to the Communists, why not give Afghanistan back to the crazies? Neither place is worth having anyway.

Ummm yeah. Obama is in charge. If he wants to leave, the Generals have no options but to boogie out.