PDA

View Full Version : It's time for rightwads to stop betraying America

typomaniac
05-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Centuries ago, when the American people rose up against the mismanagement of their colonies, it was because the English aristocracy had embarked on a half-baked, greed-motivated, and ruinously expensive war in the 1750s. And then it tried to take the cost out of the hides of the colonists.

Now the American aristocracy, backed by the oil and financial cartels it owns, has embarked on another half-baked, greed-motivated, and ruinously expensive war: this time in Iraq. But this time it’s different. They won’t just take the cost of this war out of your hides; your kids and grandkids will be paying for it, too. The rightwads in America are too busy defending the criminals who’ve done this. They should be spending their time fighting for the ideals on which America was founded. Many of them, of course, are just money-grubbing sellouts. It’s time for the rest of us to stand up and say that enough is enough.

An example of this horrible behavior has reared its ugly head recently. Bill O’Reilly, one of the better-known and most mentally unbalanced of the rightwad sellouts, latched on to one positive point issued in an eight-page memo from retired General Barry McCaffrey earlier this year about the Iraq debacle. Bill then took this point (that the Sunnis were growing stronger in their opposition to Al Qaeda in one province) to mean that “things are getting better,” so we should just “let the end game play out.” He even has the gall to call his puff piece “The Truth About Iraq” while admitting within the same article that he doesn’t even know the truth. And yet, somehow, we’re supposed to believe him. The obvious truth, which Bill of course never tells, is that McCaffrey says that the coalition forces will be exhausted in three years, but that the insurgency can go on much longer.

Rightwads must wake up. The Iraqi situation is not America’s war and never has been. Those who want to perpetuate this war are using it only to perpetuate their own power. They are not righteous, courageous leaders. They are simply a bunch of horrible, hypocritical people. Stop betraying America. Start hating the real enemies: the old boy network, the oil men, and the special interests. If you’re going to point fingers, don’t point them at amorphous “liberals” like you’re pawns of the new American rich. Point those fingers straight back at them.

It’s time for the rightwads of this country to send a clear message that they will no longer support these traitors, but that they will fight for the ideals that America is supposed to stand for. It’s also time that we shut these rightwads up. We must not allow them to dictate American policy or culture. It’s time for the public to forget about Iraq and start their regime change at home.

It’s also time for the media to stop being lap dogs for their advertisers, and to start reporting on the crimes that our enemies within have committed against us. It’s time for the rightwads to stop betraying America.

darin
05-30-2007, 05:17 PM
do you really think Iraq is based on 'greed'? Seriously? Why do you turn a blind eye to the reality that Iraq and Terrorism have been linked for decades? Why do you even POST this, because none of it matters. What matters is this: We are in Iraq. The people of Iraq DESERVE to have us their until they can withstand the slaughter of their own in the name of Allah.

(shrug).

Dilloduck
05-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Centuries ago, when the American people rose up against the mismanagement of their colonies, it was because the English aristocracy had embarked on a half-baked, greed-motivated, and ruinously expensive war in the 1750s. And then it tried to take the cost out of the hides of the colonists.

Now the American aristocracy, backed by the oil and financial cartels it owns, has embarked on another half-baked, greed-motivated, and ruinously expensive war: this time in Iraq. But this time it’s different. They won’t just take the cost of this war out of your hides; your kids and grandkids will be paying for it, too. The rightwads in America are too busy defending the criminals who’ve done this. They should be spending their time fighting for the ideals on which America was founded. Many of them, of course, are just money-grubbing sellouts. It’s time for the rest of us to stand up and say that enough is enough.

An example of this horrible behavior has reared its ugly head recently. Bill O’Reilly, one of the better-known and most mentally unbalanced of the rightwad sellouts, latched on to one positive point issued in an eight-page memo from retired General Barry McCaffrey earlier this year about the Iraq debacle. Bill then took this point (that the Sunnis were growing stronger in their opposition to Al Qaeda in one province) to mean that “things are getting better,” so we should just “let the end game play out.” He even has the gall to call his puff piece “The Truth About Iraq” while admitting within the same article that he doesn’t even know the truth. And yet, somehow, we’re supposed to believe him. The obvious truth, which Bill of course never tells, is that McCaffrey says that the coalition forces will be exhausted in three years, but that the insurgency can go on much longer.

Rightwads must wake up. The Iraqi situation is not America’s war and never has been. Those who want to perpetuate this war are using it only to perpetuate their own power. They are not righteous, courageous leaders. They are simply a bunch of horrible, hypocritical people. Stop betraying America. Start hating the real enemies: the old boy network, the oil men, and the special interests. If you’re going to point fingers, don’t point them at amorphous “liberals” like you’re pawns of the new American rich. Point those fingers straight back at them.

It’s time for the rightwads of this country to send a clear message that they will no longer support these traitors, but that they will fight for the ideals that America is supposed to stand for. It’s also time that we shut these rightwads up. We must not allow them to dictate American policy or culture. It’s time for the public to forget about Iraq and start their regime change at home.

It’s also time for the media to stop being lap dogs for their advertisers, and to start reporting on the crimes that our enemies within have committed against us. It’s time for the rightwads to stop betraying America.

This is so stupid it's not worth picking to pieces. :gives:

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 05:30 PM
This so stupid it's not worth picking to pieces. :gives:

No kidding.

Monkeybone
05-30-2007, 06:18 PM
took someone long enough for a comeback to the 'liberals need to start supporting' thread

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM
took someone long enough for a comeback to the 'liberals need to start supporting' thread

It shouldn't have taken this long.

Mr. P
05-30-2007, 07:23 PM
:trolls:

diuretic
05-31-2007, 04:06 AM
When the penny drops - that it really is just about the oil - there will be some very angry Americans looking for revenge. But one of two things will have happened by the time that penny drops. Bush and Cheney and their administration will have left office and would be richly rewarded by their masters for their achievements on their behalf while in office, using the blood and treasure of the US to advance the financial interests of a few. Or Bush and Cheney will have mounted a coup d'etat and will remain in office defying America's will.

Either way there will no revenge.

OCA
05-31-2007, 05:10 AM
When the penny drops - that it really is just about the oil - there will be some very angry Americans looking for revenge. But one of two things will have happened by the time that penny drops. Bush and Cheney and their administration will have left office and would be richly rewarded by their masters for their achievements on their behalf while in office, using the blood and treasure of the US to advance the financial interests of a few. Or Bush and Cheney will have mounted a coup d'etat and will remain in office defying America's will.

Either way there will no revenge.

Why you think Americans aren't mature enough to realize that without oil this country goes to shit? Its about oil but it ain't so corporations can make limitless profits, its so we can continue to function as a society, oil is our lifeblood like it or not.

I think the cause is noble....and as an added bonus we get to snuff out a 1/2 million raghead terrorists.

diuretic
05-31-2007, 07:05 AM
Why you think Americans aren't mature enough to realize that without oil this country goes to shit? Its about oil but it ain't so corporations can make limitless profits, its so we can continue to function as a society, oil is our lifeblood like it or not.

I think the cause is noble....and as an added bonus we get to snuff out a 1/2 million raghead terrorists.

I didn't say that OCA, I know Americans know that. I'm not stupid enough or prejudiced enough to think otherwise. I am not anti-American. I am against the Bush administration' s policies but I am not anti-American.

I sometimes think that if the truth had been told in the first place that things may have panned out differently. Of course then it would have been a case of agreeing on the objective but disagreeing (probably) on the tactics. I think Blair would have been better off if he had told the UK, "look we're stuffed if Saddam does - x ['x' being trading with everyone else, trading in Euros or whatever] so we need to do this." I know how important oil is in the world - it ain't just about cars. But it's a moot point.

05-31-2007, 07:10 AM
Id just like to know what the heck a rightwad is... the term just makes no sense.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-31-2007, 07:59 AM
Id just like to know what the heck a rightwad is... the term just makes no sense.

This board is full of them and, you are correct, they make no sense. Figure it out.

GW in Ohio
05-31-2007, 08:05 AM
:trolls:

typomaniac: Good topic. My only criticism is that you shouldn't throw the "traitor" label around. The Bush crowd is stupid, misdirected, and arrogant, and yes, they're also greedy. But I wouldn't use the word "traitor" to describe them.

You'll not have much success talking to this bunch of rightwads, though. The response I quoted is an example.

Mr. P: When you're on a political discussion board and someone from the opposition starts a discussion, to post that stupid "Don't feed the trolls" icon shows that you don't have a brain in your head and you don't have anything to contribute. Perhaps if you masturbated less, you'd have some energy left over to actually write something instead of using a stupid smilie, which is the first resort of the intellectually bankrupt.

Why don't you go over to the Martha Stewart discussion board? Maybe there'll be a discussion about decorating your home for 4th of July that you can contribute to.

Dilloduck
05-31-2007, 08:06 AM
This board is full of them and, you are correct, they make no sense. Figure it out.

Care to try to be a little more specific or do you intend to lump all "rightwads" as some vague generalization that you hate so much?

Baron Von Esslingen
05-31-2007, 08:09 AM
The people of Iraq DESERVE to have us their until they can withstand the slaughter of their own in the name of Allah.

These people have been at each other's throats for centuries. Nothing we say or do is going to change that. We are pawns in their deadly game of murder and are being played big time. They will use whatever we hand them as a reason to keep us there assisting their particular side be it oil, democracy, training their army, securing their borders, whatever. In the interests of protecting Israel and mollifying the Saudis, Chimpy jumped into this briar patch and now won't get us out because it's where he's always wanted for us to be. Even his old man was too smart to get into this mess when he had the chance and the troops to do it after Gulf War I.

Chimpy & Company (rightwads & neocons) have a world view that they are trying to fulfill with this war (and future wars) which all call for military solutions to problems not of our making. One day you will wake up but today's not that day and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-31-2007, 08:10 AM
Care to try to be a little more specific or do you intend to lump all "rightwads" as some vague generalization that you hate so much?

Nice try with another Strawman. Go back and show me where I said that I "hated" anybody.

Dilloduck
05-31-2007, 08:25 AM
Nice try with another Strawman. Go back and show me where I said that I "hated" anybody.

Never mind :gives:

theHawk
05-31-2007, 08:55 AM
ROFL, the evil "oil men". Hope your riding a bike everywhere you go, because if you're not then you're a hypocrit. The big oil companies simply provide what the American consumer uses every day. If you don't like them, boycott them.

You can scream about the war all you want, but its not going to convince me that you liberals give two shits about our military folk. Are YOU being drafted to go fight over there? No. The people in the military are grown adults and can speak for themselves and make their own decisions. I work with them everyday and I don't hear all these complaints that you non-serving libs scream about day in and day out. They don't need big brother libs telling them what they should be doing.

GW in Ohio
05-31-2007, 09:16 AM
ROFL, the evil "oil men". Hope your riding a bike everywhere you go, because if you're not then you're a hypocrit. The big oil companies simply provide what the American consumer uses every day. If you don't like them, boycott them.

You can scream about the war all you want, but its not going to convince me that you liberals give two shits about our military folk. Are YOU being drafted to go fight over there? No. The people in the military are grown adults and can speak for themselves and make their own decisions. I work with them everyday and I don't hear all these complaints that you non-serving libs scream about day in and day out. They don't need big brother libs telling them what they should be doing.

Actually, Hawk, the point is that even though we have a volunteer military, they don't make their own decisions about where and when to deploy. Those decisions are made by the Cinc. And if you have a bad CinC, who is making those deploy decisions based on stupid considerations, or short-sighted considerations, or on bad intel, then our people are at the mercy of bad decisions made by a bad CinC. They have no choice but to deploy, they're duty bound and honor bound to follow the CinC's orders, whether they're bad or good.

And that is what pisses off the people who oppose Bush's stupid war. He is using our people......using them up......in the wrong war fought for the wrong reasons. Please don't tell me I don't care about our troops because I oppose this stupid war. I care about our troops enough that it makes me sick to see them killed and maimed because their Commander in Chief is a fucking idiot.

darin
05-31-2007, 09:51 AM
These people have been at each other's throats for centuries. Nothing we say or do is going to change that. We are pawns in their deadly game of murder and are being played big time. They will use whatever we hand them as a reason to keep us there assisting their particular side be it oil, democracy, training their army, securing their borders, whatever. In the interests of protecting Israel and mollifying the Saudis, Chimpy jumped into this briar patch and now won't get us out because it's where he's always wanted for us to be. Even his old man was too smart to get into this mess when he had the chance and the troops to do it after Gulf War I.

Chimpy & Company (rightwads & neocons) have a world view that they are trying to fulfill with this war (and future wars) which all call for military solutions to problems not of our making. One day you will wake up but today's not that day and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Hey - is this you?

http://www.nbc11.com/2007/0530/13411384_480X360.jpg

I apologize if it's not, but it's just SCARY how most of the Liberals on this site sound EXACTLY LIKE That guy when they talk about America. I mean REALLY....I'm sure you don't condone Violence against Innocents, but I seriously believe the vast majority of liberals think that guy is somebody with whom they could sit down and discuss things, over an Orange Mocha Frappuccino. The vast majority of liberals on this site, as betrayed by the words they choose, seem to believe Al Qaeda and OTHER muslim terror groups are LEGITIMATE groups of people with VALID complaints...people with whom we should create "a dialog".

It's sickening to see mankind's minds going to waste. It's sickening to see human beings actually PRAISING the Sheer stupidity of the LeftWing of society.

theHawk
05-31-2007, 10:20 AM
And that is what pisses off the people who oppose Bush's stupid war. He is using our people......using them up......in the wrong war fought for the wrong reasons. Please don't tell me I don't care about our troops because I oppose this stupid war. I care about our troops enough that it makes me sick to see them killed and maimed because their Commander in Chief is a fucking idiot.

Thats my whole point. If they are being "used" as you claim and they hate Bush and their mission, we'd hear about it. You libs have no problem parading around a few soldiers that are like that. But you ignore the vast majority. You libs are blinded by your hatred of Bush and of America that elected Bush. Bush being a "fucking idiot" isn't what is getting our people killed over there, its from terrorists. Terrorists that think they can win because they see all the whinney libs in America wanting to throw in the towel. Remember that the big reason Osama decided to attack America was because of our gutless coward liberal President Clinton, gave up and retreated from the Islamic barbarians in Somalia. He said it himself that it emboldened them to attack America.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-31-2007, 10:36 AM
Hey - is this you?

I was wondering the same thing about you. Is THIS you?

http://www.solarnavigator.net/history/explorers_history/adolf_hitler.jpg

I apologize if it's not, but it's just SCARY how most of the neocons on this site sound EXACTLY LIKE this guy when they talk about America. I mean REALLY....I'm sure you don't condone Violence against Innocents or exploiting less fortunate people than yourself, but I seriously believe the vast majority of neocons think that this guy is somebody with whom they could have sat down with and discussed things over a Coors Light.

The vast majority of neocons on this site, as betrayed by the words they choose, seem to believe that fascism, and fascist groups are LEGITIMATE groups of people with VALID goals...people with whom we should create "a dialog".

It's truly sickening to see mankind's minds going to waste. It's sickening to see human beings actually PRAISING the total stupidity of the neocon's totalitarianism and corporate/personal fascism where only one view is tolerated and all other views are smeared, degraded, and marginalized. In fact, it's downright disgusting.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Never mind :gives:

You keep saying that but you keep answering my posts with strawmen instead of actually discussing the issue at hand. Someone else may fall for that line and let you swerve the topic off center but I don't. See ya! :slap:

typomaniac
05-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Thats my whole point. If they are being "used" as you claim and they hate Bush and their mission, we'd hear about it. You libs have no problem parading around a few soldiers that are like that. But you ignore the vast majority. You libs are blinded by your hatred of Bush and of America that elected Bush. Bush being a "fucking idiot" isn't what is getting our people killed over there, its from terrorists. Terrorists that think they can win because they see all the whinney libs in America wanting to throw in the towel. Remember that the big reason Osama decided to attack America was because of our gutless coward liberal President Clinton, gave up and retreated from the Islamic barbarians in Somalia. He said it himself that it emboldened them to attack America.

This is so stupid that it's not even worth picking apart. :gives:

darin
05-31-2007, 10:58 AM

I apologize if it's not, but it's just SCARY how most of the neocons on this site sound EXACTLY LIKE this guy when they talk about America. I mean REALLY....I'm sure you don't condone Violence against Innocents or exploiting less fortunate people than yourself, but I seriously believe the vast majority of neocons think that this guy is somebody with whom they could have sat down with and discussed things over a Coors Light.

The vast majority of neocons on this site, as betrayed by the words they choose, seem to believe that fascism, and fascist groups are LEGITIMATE groups of people with VALID goals...people with whom we should create "a dialog".

It's truly sickening to see mankind's minds going to waste. It's sickening to see human beings actually PRAISING the total stupidity of the neocon's totalitarianism and corporate/personal fascism where only one view is tolerated and all other views are smeared, degraded, and marginalized. In fact, it's downright disgusting.

First off - I remove ALL Your cool points for taking MY words and simply editing.

2ndly - what I REALLY don't get is this:

Conservatives are NOT like Nazis. In fact, I bet if you opened your eyes, you'd find LIBERALS are more like nazis. Conservatives want LESS government. Fewer Laws. MORE freedom. Liberals want to control how people THINK. MORE Taxation. MORE government interference with the lives of it's citizens. This alone makes your comparison of Conservatives to Nazis hilarious, factually and ideologically inappropriate and plain stupid.

:)

Baron Von Esslingen
05-31-2007, 11:23 AM
First off - I remove ALL Your cool points for taking MY words and simply editing.

Sometimes sarcasm is the best response to insults and I saw no reason to waste new words when old ones did just fine... I don't give a rat's ass about "cool points" "points of light" or any other points but thanks for taking mine away. I feel better already,

2ndly - what I REALLY don't get is this:

Conservatives are NOT like Nazis. In fact, I bet if you opened your eyes, you'd find LIBERALS are more like nazis. Conservatives want LESS government. Fewer Laws. MORE freedom. Liberals want to control how people THINK. MORE Taxation. MORE government interference with the lives of it's citizens. This alone makes your comparison of Conservatives to Nazis hilarious, factually and ideologically inappropriate and plain stupid.

:)

And Liberals are not like Islamists.

Over the past six years, the so-called conservatives have violated every conservative precept they got elected on. They gave us MORE government. They gave us fewer laws but the ones they gave us favored the ruling monied elite and not the people as a whole. They took away our freedoms with warrantless spying, intrusive police powers, and a war on the constitution. If anyone was guilty of wanting to control how people think, it's the neocons/conservative/rightwads because they tolerate one view and one view only. This reason alone makes conservatives more like Nazis than anything else because the Nazis didn't tolerate divergent views either.

If you think Liberals are like Nazis, you know even less than I thought you did when I first got here.

darin
05-31-2007, 11:34 AM
And Liberals are not like Islamists.

The things Liberals have said have been VERY MUCH LIKE those things said by Islamic Terrorists and Islamic Terror-supporting Group. Shall I cut and paste Quotes?

They gave us MORE government.

Dept of Homeland Security and anything War-related does not count.

They gave us fewer laws but the ones they gave us favored the ruling monied elite and not the people as a whole.

That's complete nonsense. Liberals have raised MY taxes by large amounts over the past few years. Liberals have created NANNY-States. Liberals have reached into MY head and told me what i'm allowed to THINK. GWB is the last politician I know of to GIVE MONEY BACK to me and my family. Am I part of the monied elite of whom you speak?

They took away our freedoms with warrantless spying, intrusive police powers, and a war on the constitution.

That's Pure hyperbole and fiction. Tell me - please, tell me how your life has been adversely affected by the Patriot Act? In your answer, explain how the Patriot Act's SUCCESSES in bringing to justice those who would KILL YOU, violates your freedom. Show me, PLEASE where an intrusive police action has hurt you or even society in general.

If anyone was guilty of wanting to control how people think, it's the neocons/conservative/rightwads because they tolerate one view and one view only.

Wait a minute now. What you just said is a CLEAR example of the stupidity of the Liberal Agenda. See? You are showing yourself a VICTIM of such an agenda. Who champions 'hate speech' laws, by and large? Who Champions regulations to prevent free-expression of Religion? Conservatives tolerate EVERY point of view. Liberals which to JAIL those who don't agree. It's Funny and sad how ass-backward you have it. I can imagine you salivating and getting a mental erection at what you are saying, but it's hilarious how absolutely wrong the Liberal Agenda is - and you are too closed-minded to know it.

This reason alone makes conservatives more like Nazis than anything else because the Nazis didn't tolerate divergent views either.

Where have conservatives tried to silence the voice of the opposition? I know it's your opinion, sure...but here's a word to the wise. Your opinion is dead wrong - it's contrary to reality and the facts.

If you think Liberals are like Nazis, you know even less than I thought you did when I first got here.

I like pie.

GW in Ohio
05-31-2007, 11:46 AM

Hawk: You don't hear our troops dissing Bush because they're professionals. I'm sure most of them have convinced themselves that the mission is worthwhile. If I were in their shoes, I'd have to believe the same thing. It's dangerous to be in harm's way with a bad attitude.

But those of us who can look at the Iraq op objectively recognize it for the total fuck-up it is. The man who gave the go-ahead for this mission is the biggest slapdick that ever sat in the Oval Office.

darin
05-31-2007, 12:01 PM
Here's a new game! Try to match the Quote with the person who said it!

Q1: "(George Bush) has probably killed more people before he gets into office than any president in the history of the United States."

Q2: The US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal...

Q3: (The US) government is presently the greatest threat to (its) people

Q4: The steps which America...must take to restore the security and ensure their safety from attack have been set out in detail, but they have chosen the path which leads only to disaster. They have chosen the path of the arrogant and proud...

A: Sean Penn
B: Osama bin Laden
C: Susan Sarandon
D: Azzam al-Amrik

theHawk
05-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Hawk: You don't hear our troops dissing Bush because they're professionals. I'm sure most of them have convinced themselves that the mission is worthwhile. If I were in their shoes, I'd have to believe the same thing. It's dangerous to be in harm's way with a bad attitude.

But those of us who can look at the Iraq op objectively recognize it for the total fuck-up it is. The man who gave the go-ahead for this mission is the biggest slapdick that ever sat in the Oval Office.

I hear troops diss liberals and the media all the time. Troops can't talk to the press but they don't need to be professional around each other, they'll talk about anything and let you know what they think.

manu1959
05-31-2007, 01:02 PM
so you are mad that the right wads are trying to obtain oil for america?

TheSage
05-31-2007, 01:10 PM
so you are mad that the right wads are trying to obtain oil for america?

I think it has more to do with republicans trying to destroy our borders and bush declaring himself dictator. Just a guess though. Nice attempt to "frame" the issue though.

darin
05-31-2007, 01:13 PM
and bush declaring himself dictator.

You can't honestly believe Bush has declared himself 'dictator', can you? I mean - really? That's hyperbole and you know it.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 01:19 PM
You can't honestly believe Bush has declared himself 'dictator', can you? I mean - really? That's hyperbole and you know it.

It's not hyperbole, stormtrooper. This what hitler did, this is what chancellor palpatine did. It's the typical pattern towards dictatorship, but don't take my word for it. Get educated.

NSPD 51
HSPD-20 (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=HSPD+20+NSPD+51&btnG=Google+Search)

manu1959
05-31-2007, 01:23 PM
I think it has more to do with republicans trying to destroy our borders and bush declaring himself dictator. Just a guess though. Nice attempt to "frame" the issue though.

no better an attempt than you changing the topic from oil to border security and emergency powers act....

manu1959
05-31-2007, 01:24 PM

well ..... if he is dictator then what are hillary and obama running for?

court jester?

TheSage
05-31-2007, 01:26 PM
well ..... if he is dictator then what are hillary and obama running for?

court jester?

To continue the ruse of democracy? Or it may be that hillary exercises these plans to implement dictatorship. How would you feel about that?

TheSage
05-31-2007, 01:27 PM
no better an attempt than you changing the topic from oil to border security and emergency powers act....

the topic is rightwads being traitors to america. They have proven themselves to be just that recently. Take off your blinders, Captain Neocon.

manu1959
05-31-2007, 01:31 PM
To continue the ruse of democracy? Or it may be that hillary exercises these plans to implement dictatorship. How would you feel about that?

hillary and obama are assisting in the ruse of democracy?

as for hillary....she can't be a dictaker....i heard she prefers carpet ....

TheSage
05-31-2007, 01:33 PM
hillary and obama are assisting in the ruse of democracy?

as for hillary....she can't be a dictaker....i heard she prefers carpet ....

Yes, considering our democracy is a ruse, a thin covering over fascists and other special interest groups facilitating their agenda.

Mr. P
05-31-2007, 01:39 PM
With millions of gun owners in the US it's very unlikely we'll have a dictator.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 01:40 PM
With millions of gun owners in the US it's very unlikely we'll have a dictator.

this is totally naive.

darin
05-31-2007, 01:44 PM
It's not hyperbole, stormtrooper. This what hitler did, this is what chancellor palpatine did. It's the typical pattern towards dictatorship, but don't take my word for it. Get educated.

NSPD 51
HSPD-20 (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=HSPD+20+NSPD+51&btnG=Google+Search)

There is NOTHING in this:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html

Which lends to GWB 'declaring himself dictator'.

READ the press release
www.hop.com if it helps.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 01:49 PM
There is NOTHING in this:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html

Which lends to GWB 'declaring himself dictator'.

READ the press release
www.hop.com if it helps.

It doesn't use the word dictator, no.

The adminstration spin job on it is not convincing either.

darin
05-31-2007, 01:51 PM
It doesn't use the word dictator, no.

The adminstration spin job on it is not convincing either.

There is absolutely NOTHING in that document which could lead a rational person to believe GWB is now a 'dictator'. Seriously - it'd be IMPOSSIBLE for a sane, rational, adult to buy into the bs you're spouting about GWB 'declaring himself' a dictator.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 01:52 PM
There is absolutely NOTHING in that document which could lead a rational person to believe GWB is now a 'dictator'. Seriously - it'd be IMPOSSIBLE for a sane, rational, adult to buy into the bs you're spouting about GWB 'declaring himself' a dictator.

It says the president shall lead the federal goverment. What does LEAD mean to you?

Doniston
05-31-2007, 01:56 PM
There is absolutely NOTHING in that document which could lead a rational person to believe GWB is now a 'dictator'. Seriously - it'd be IMPOSSIBLE for a sane, rational, adult to buy into the bs you're spouting about GWB 'declaring himself' a dictator. what about "president for life" by declaring matial law, and stopping future elections?

TheSage
05-31-2007, 01:56 PM
This directive establishes a comprehensive national policy on the continuity of Federal Government structures and operations and a single National Continuity Coordinator responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of Federal continuity policies. This policy establishes "National Essential Functions," prescribes continuity requirements for all executive departments and agencies, and provides guidance for State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector organizations in order to ensure a comprehensive and integrated national continuity program that will enhance the credibility of our national security posture and enable a more rapid and effective response to and recovery from a national emergency.

he even is making a grab at the private sector.

manu1959
05-31-2007, 02:01 PM
the topic is rightwads being traitors to america. They have proven themselves to be just that recently. Take off your blinders, Captain Neocon.

the topic is rightwads making money to steal oil from the sand people ....

and it is czar necon to you........

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:03 PM
the topic is rightwads making money to steal oil from the sand people ....

and it is czar necon to you........

no. It's traitorism in all it's nefarious guises! neo-dweeb!:dance:

Mr. P
05-31-2007, 02:11 PM
Mr. P: When you're on a political discussion board and someone from the opposition starts a discussion, to post that stupid "Don't feed the trolls" icon shows that you don't have a brain in your head and you don't have anything to contribute. Perhaps if you masturbated less, you'd have some energy left over to actually write something instead of using a stupid smilie, which is the first resort of the intellectually bankrupt.

Why don't you go over to the Martha Stewart discussion board? Maybe there'll be a discussion about decorating your home for 4th of July that you can contribute to.

Like I said, :trolls: . When a political discussion occurs I may or may not join in.

The intent of the thread starter is clearly NOT to discus, but meant to inflame. It's a waste of space.

05-31-2007, 02:14 PM

literacy standards in school just arent the same any more.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Like I said, :trolls: . When a political discussion occurs I may or may not join in.

The intent of the thread starter is clearly NOT to discus, but meant to inflame. It's a waste of space.

:fu:, Mr.P. Lead, follow or get out of the way.

05-31-2007, 02:18 PM

you really dont know a damn thing about what hitler advocated do you?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1143131/posts

Mr. P
05-31-2007, 02:20 PM
:fu:, Mr.P. Lead, follow or get out of the way.

I did lead..these type posts along with many of yours should just be ignored. :laugh2:

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:21 PM

NSPD 51

CHANCELLOR PALPATINE! ROTFLMFAO!

You have been officially relegated to kookdom obscurity.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:23 PM
It says the president shall lead the federal goverment. What does LEAD mean to you?

Kind of the point of the job, no?

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:25 PM
what about "president for life" by declaring matial law, and stopping future elections?

And:laugh2:where exactly:laugh2:have you been lead:laugh2: to believe:laugh2:this is gonna happen?:laugh2:

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:25 PM
CHANCELLOR PALPATINE! ROTFLMFAO!

You have been officially relegated to kookdom obscurity.

That was just Lucas's fictional illustration of the usual pattern of ascension to dictatorship. Don't be such a thick-headed, meat pounder.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:27 PM
Kind of the point of the job, no?

The president leads the executive branch, usually. this puts him in charge of the the entire federal government. Please desist with your usual moronicity regarding this important topic.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:28 PM
That was just Lucas's fictional illustration of the usual pattern of ascension to dictatorship. Don't be such a thick-headed, meat pounder.

You spend way too much time jerking your pud in the corner of your 1 room flat to science FICTION movies.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:29 PM
You spend way too much time jerking your pud in the corner of your 1 room flat to science FICTION movies.

That's just your uninformed opinion.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:30 PM
As for all this other bullshit on the Patriot Act and domestic terrorism surveillance(so brilliantly spun by libs as spying on the average citizen, as if they are listening in when you oder some porn on your direct tv).......the constitution is not a suicide pact.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:31 PM
That's just your uninformed opinion.

Brilliant response Chancellor Palpatine, or should I say Jar Jar?

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:31 PM
As for all this other bullshit on the Patriot Act and domestic terrorism surveillance(so brilliantly spun by libs as spying on the average citizen, as if they are listening in when you oder some porn on your direct tv).......the constitution is not a suicide pact.

Nor is it Bush's toilet paper.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Brilliant response Chancellor Palpatine, or should I say Jar Jar?

Yes, That's it, use your hatred, Annakin.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:36 PM
The president leads the executive branch, usually. this puts him in charge of the the entire federal government. Please desist with your usual moronicity regarding this important topic.

Actually no, it just leads to more cohesion in future disasters in the wake of Katrina.

So sad to see one go off the deep end, I pray to god to rid the devil who has a firm grasp upon your soul.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:37 PM
Nor is it Bush's toilet paper.

Ahemmmmmmmmmm, can anyone say turncoat?

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:38 PM
Ahemmmmmmmmmm, can anyone say turncoat?

ummmmmm, bush can. He's living it.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:38 PM
Yes, That's it, use your hatred, Annakin.

Dude what are you like 10?

Seriously let go of the wife issue and come back to the good guys.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:39 PM
ummmmmm, bush can. He's living it.

W will go down in history books as a hero, you know it, I know it.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:40 PM
Dude what are you like 10?

Seriously let go of the wife issue and come back to the good guys.

You're not a good guy. you're a mob worshipping, confused, anti-american globalist fascist sellout. Bush is no better.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:41 PM
W will go down in history books as a hero, you know it, I know it.

He will go down in histroy as the president who tried to destroy america's borders and create the North American Union, to the detriment of the american people. he sucks ass.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:43 PM
You're not a good guy. you're a mob worshipping, confused, anti-american globalist fascist sellout. Bush is no better.

I'm a con, you are now a confused, tinfoil conspiracy believing isolationist in a global society......who's the good guy now?

Think i'm just spouting shit about you? Read your posts from the last year or so and then poll some other members on your persona, you'll find i'm spot on.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:44 PM
He will go down in histroy as the president who tried to destroy america's borders and create the North American Union, to the detriment of the american people. he sucks ass.

North American union! ROTFLMFAO!

Seriously......an exorcism might be in order, seek a priest quick.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:45 PM
RWA is an anti-capitalist isolationist who seeks to destroy America economically.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 02:50 PM
RWA is an anti-capitalist isolationist who seeks to destroy America economically.

I'm not an anti-capitalist. I believe capitalism should be conducted within moral boundaries. Using chinese slave labor is immoral. And I believe americans have the right to say no to economic policies which are harmful in the longterm. Outsourcing all our jobs and insourcing foreign workers is harmful in the long run. Economic policy should also be balanced with rational defense considerations. It is unwise to be so dependant on a nation such as china which is building an army to use against us.

I believe in international trade, but only with nations with a similar attitude regarding individual rights, and only when such deals do not displace the american middle class.

OCA
05-31-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm not an anti-capitalist. I believe capitalism should be conducted within moral boundaries. Using chinese slave labor is immoral. And I believe americans have the right to say no to economic policies which are harmful in the longterm. Outsourcing all our jobs and insourcing foreign workers is harmful in the long run. Economic policy should also be balanced with rational defense considerations. It is unwise to be so dependant on a nation such as china which is building an army to use against us.

I believe in international trade, but only with nations with a similar attitude regarding individual rights, and only when such deals do not displace the american middle class.

1. you are for outsourcing, want me to provide your own words which prove that point?

2. I have asked you for proof that China is SPECIFICALLY GEARING ITS MILITARY TOWARDS A CERTAIN CONFRONTATION WITH AMERICA, you refused to provide proof, should we believe it because RWA says it is so?

3. America must deal with emerging economic giants such as China and India no matter what their INTERNAL labor policies are, to not do so carries enormous risks. I believe that through increased wealth among the populace and increased entreprenurialship will come labor reforms.

4. Government should place only extremely limited restrictions on capitalism since America's might is wholly due to capitalism.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:03 PM
1. you are for outsourcing, want me to provide your own words which prove that point?

Go for it, Clubber Lang.

2. I have asked you for proof that China is SPECIFICALLY GEARING ITS MILITARY TOWARDS A CERTAIN CONFRONTATION WITH AMERICA, you refused to provide proof, should we believe it because RWA says it is so?

And I asked you if you thought their intentions were pure. You responded with silence.

3. America must deal with emerging economic giants such as China and India no matter what their INTERNAL labor policies are, to not do so carries enormous risks. I believe that through increased wealth among the populace and increased entreprenurialship will come labor reforms.

But when we allow slave labor in the international market, it just becomes a race to the bottom, with inhumanity being rewarded. And we have ALWAYS used trade policy to effect internal policy. Sanctions against South Africa, bans on ivory, just to name a couple. The truth is that the internationalist fascist totalitarians want to use china to make all other nations either institute slavery themselves, or make their people dependant upon the state. Their goal is the enslavement of mankind.

4. Government should place only extremely limited restrictions on capitalism since America's might is wholly due to capitalism.

No. It's due to freedom. Individual freedom.

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:06 PM
Go for it, Clubber Lang.

And I asked you if you thought their intentions were pure. You responded with silence.

But when we allow slave labor in the international market, it just becomes a race to the bottom, with inhumanity being rewarded. And we have ALWAYS used trade policy to effect internal policy. Sanctions against South Africa, bans on ivory, just to name a couple. The truth is that the internationalist fascist totalitarians want to use china to make all other nations either institute slavery themselves, or make their people dependant upon the state. Their goal is the enslavement of mankind.

No. It's due to freedom. Individual freedom.

No actually I replied that I don't know but i'm willing to risk it.

Want me to pull up that post?

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:07 PM
No actually I replied that I don't know but i'm willing to risk it.

Want me to pull up that post?

No. That sounds stupid enough to be your opinion on the matter. Very believable.

darin
05-31-2007, 03:09 PM
We've played into Sage's hand...we've all focused attention on HIM. Nobody loves TheSage...more than TheSage.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:09 PM
We've played into Sage's hand...we've all focused attention on HIM. Nobody loves TheSage...more than TheSage.

I do rock. you know it.:dance:

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:14 PM
I do rock. you know it.:dance:

You've always been 2nd fiddle to me, intellectually and otherwise.

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:16 PM
No. That sounds stupid enough to be your opinion on the matter. Very believable.

With every post on this subject you prove yourself to be even more naive on 21st century global economics, you are still living with a mindset circa Woodrow Wilson.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:20 PM
With every post on this subject you prove yourself to be even more naive on 21st century global economics, you are still living with a mindset circa Woodrow Wilson.

The purpose of globalism is to shift world power away from the west by paying off the elites of western society to sell everyone else down the toilet. It's not enlightenment, it's evil.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:20 PM
You've always been 2nd fiddle to me, intellectually and otherwise.

In your dreams.

darin
05-31-2007, 03:21 PM
The purpose of globalism is to shift world power away from the west by paying off the elites of western society to sell everyone else down the toilet. It's not enlightenment, it's evil.

That's Fairly true. I believe a one-world government WILL exist; likely in our lifetime...the difference is I don't happen to care.

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:24 PM

This is what these kooky websites you read want you to believe, reality is different........lib.

TheSage
That's Fairly true. I believe a one-world government WILL exist; likely in our lifetime...the difference is I don't happen to care.

Yeah, why should you, as long as you get yours.

TheSage
This is what these kooky websites you read want you to believe, reality is different........lib.

Oh you mean websites about the truth?

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:29 PM

That is written in the book of Revelations and RWA...LOL the professed Christian thinks he can change the word of God.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:30 PM
That is written in the book of Revelations and RWA...LOL the professed Christian thinks he can change the word of God.

It also says that it's empire of the anti-christ. Did you skip over that part?

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Oh you mean websites about the truth?

Oh absolutely, you wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the ass.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh absolutely, you wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the ass.

You can't even explain your own positions.

Abbey Marie
05-31-2007, 03:31 PM
Good discussion, actually.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:32 PM
Good discussion, actually.

Of course it is, abbey, I'm involved!:dance:

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:32 PM
Hey RWA why don't you give us some of your dissertations on how evil the Freemasons are?:laugh2:

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:34 PM

No amount of caterwauling is going to save you on this one RWA.

nevadamedic
05-31-2007, 03:37 PM

No it doesn't

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Hey RWA why don't you give us some of your dissertations on how evil the Freemasons are?:laugh2:

Freemasons are just one of many secret societies, based on hierarchical satanism, which seek to combine themselves with other hierarchical structures to create a global new world order, which will also be based on hierarchical satanism. They shape world events through controlling governments and creating policies and events which herd the people, like cattle, into accepting the policies of control the totalitarians will use to enslave humanity. They create problems which make their policies seem like "the best solution at the time". they are very clever, but they are evil. Like Lucifer.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:40 PM
No it doesn't

yes it does.

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:42 PM

Guess my post on capitalism wasn't clear enough for ya, here let me help you:

www.readingcomprehensionfordouchebags.net

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Guess my post on capitalism wasn't clear enough for ya, here let me help you:

www.readingcomprehensionfordouchebags.net

Your explanations are just slogans, bumperstickers which don't hold up under analysis if one considers other values besides corporate profit.

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:45 PM

But its prophecied that it will happen, not a damn thing you can do about it.

As for me i'm gonna make hay financially while I can.

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:46 PM
Freemasons are just one of many secret societies, based on hierarchical satanism, which seek to combine themselves with other hierarchical structures to create a global new world order, which will also be based on hierarchical satanism. They shape world events through controlling governments and creating policies and events which herd the people, like cattle, into accepting the policies of control the totalitarians will use to enslave humanity. They create problems which make their policies seem like "the best solution at the time". they are very clever, but they are evil. Like Lucifer.

Lol, suck it up, all up. I'm gonna join.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 03:47 PM
Lol, suck it up, all up. I'm gonna join.

Considering how much your respect the criminals in the mob, im not really suprised.

Doniston
05-31-2007, 03:49 PM
And:laugh2:where exactly:laugh2:have you been lead:laugh2: to believe:laugh2:this is gonna happen?:laugh2: I ddn't say it was going to happen, but considering Bush and his past practices, I think it is entirely possible for him to try.

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:50 PM
Anyone with any rudimentary intellect can see that RWA's various positions are borne out of jealousy of earners.

Doniston
05-31-2007, 03:52 PM
W will go down in history books as a hero, you know it, I know it.I certainly Do NOT.

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:52 PM
I ddn't say it was going to happen, but considering Bush and his past practices, I think it is interely possible for him to try.

Its completely out of the realm of possibility, the thought of it is borne out of pure tinfoil fantasy.

OCA
05-31-2007, 03:54 PM
I certainly Do NOT.

Well since you aren't a scholar of these subjects I would expect that, history will treat him as someone willing to stand up to the rising tide of Islamofascism. Guarantee that is what will be said 50 years from now.

Doniston
05-31-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah, why should you, as long as you get yours. i happen to agree with him, and I am much to old to "GET" mine. I seriously doubt it will happen in MY lifetime(even it's beginnings), but it is possible.

darin
05-31-2007, 04:05 PM
Its completely out of the realm of possibility, the thought of it is borne out of pure tinfoil fantasy.

Christians believe in, or tend to follow a one-world governing body will come into form; it stems from the book of revelation and how the "end times" go down.

Doniston
05-31-2007, 04:10 PM

beleive as you will. No skin off my butt.

Doniston
05-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Well since you aren't a scholar of these subjects I would expect that, history will treat him as someone willing to stand up to the rising tide of Islamofascism. Guarantee that is what will be said 50 years from now.And you are such a knowlegable person?? or just in your imagination.

Doniston
05-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Christians believe in, or tend to follow a one-world governing body will come into form; it stems from the book of revelation and how the "end times" go down.My belief doesn't come from the Bible but in reading the trends of current history.

OCA
05-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Christians believe in, or tend to follow a one-world governing body will come into form; it stems from the book of revelation and how the "end times" go down.

I was referring to him saying that Bush would declare some sort of emergency or whatever and declare himself president for life or some such shit.

Abbey Marie
05-31-2007, 04:16 PM
And you are such a knowlegable person?? or just in your imagination.

Not directed to you personally, but it's easier to objectively look at President Bush's legacy, when you are not blinded by hatred and Bushphobia.

OCA
05-31-2007, 04:18 PM
And you are such a knowlegable person?? or just in your imagination.

No, I proved it throughout a stellar academic careeer and an even more stellar adulthood marked by spectacular achievement.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 04:27 PM
Anyone with any rudimentary intellect can see that RWA's various positions are borne out of jealousy of earners.

I earn just fine. Any other pathetic namecalling tactic?

TheSage
05-31-2007, 04:28 PM

The tend to follow it because they are being misled. Christians should have no part in creating and facilitating satan's empire.

OCA
05-31-2007, 04:29 PM
Not directed to you personally, but it's easier to objectively look at President Bush's legacy, when you are not blinded by hatred and Bushphobia.

Completely true which is why when one has aleady expressed a hatred for thec man I tend to blow off what they think assessments will be of his administration down the road.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 04:30 PM
I was referring to him saying that Bush would declare some sort of emergency or whatever and declare himself president for life or some such shit.

No. You were talking about the One world order, which darin also agrees will come into existence.

OCA
The tend to follow it because they are being misled. Christians should have no part in creating and facilitating satan's empire.

Revelations is misleading? You are a Christian?

OCA
No. You were talking about the One world order, which darin also agrees will come into existence.

No.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 04:31 PM

Abbey, bush is a scumbag, I hate to break it to you.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 04:32 PM
No.

ok. you're right. You were saying bush seizing power was impossible. I reread it. darin was talking about the nwo.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 04:34 PM
Revelations is misleading? You are a Christian?

Darin said christians believe in or "tend to follow" a one world government. If they do follow it, in the sense of obey and support it, they are misguided, because it is, according to revelations, the empire of the antichrist.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Completely true which is why when one has aleady expressed a hatred for thec man I tend to blow off what they think assessments will be of his administration down the road.

And when one has declared a respect for criminals I blow off what they think assessments will be of the administration of a criminal down the road.

OCA
05-31-2007, 04:42 PM
I earn just fine. Any other pathetic namecalling tactic?

Uh by your own admission you do not.......data entry, part time, temporary.

I'm not bagging on your employment but please don't try to say you earn.

OCA
05-31-2007, 04:43 PM
And when one has declared a respect for criminals I blow off what they think assessments will be of the administration of a criminal down the road.

And when one focuses solely on criminal conduct and leaves out all else I blow and have been blowing off what that one says for years.:laugh2:

TheSage
05-31-2007, 04:44 PM
And when one focuses solely on criminal conduct and leaves out all else I blow and have been blowing off what that one says for years.:laugh2:

Destroying our borders and selling out american workers is kind of a big deal.

OCA
05-31-2007, 04:45 PM
Darin said christians believe in or "tend to follow" a one world government. If they do follow it, in the sense of obey and support it, they are misguided, because it is, according to revelations, the empire of the antichrist.

Who the fuck said support it? It WILL happen, now there will be resisters but it WILL happen, not in our lifetime but down the road.

OCA
05-31-2007, 04:46 PM
Destroying our borders and selling out american workers is kind of a big deal.

Borders were destroyed many administrations before this Mr. Dobbs, he has not sold out American workers, unions did that.

OCA
05-31-2007, 04:47 PM
ok. you're right. You were saying bush seizing power was impossible. I reread it. darin was talking about the nwo.

I'm in shock......a retraction.:cool:

TheSage
05-31-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm in shock......a retraction.:cool:

Yeah. GO have a party! The first rounds on me.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 05:32 PM
Uh by your own admission you do not.......data entry, part time, temporary.

I'm not bagging on your employment but please don't try to say you earn.

It's not data entry. It's programming, shitknob.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 05:37 PM
But its prophecied that it will happen, not a damn thing you can do about it.

As for me i'm gonna make hay financially while I can.

I believe it can be stopped from going further. There is no fate, actually.

darin
05-31-2007, 05:37 PM

That's NOT what I wrote. Please - when you remove CONTEXT you betray the intent of the author.

What I wrote was

"Christians believe in, or tend to follow a one-world governing body will come into form;"

I'm saying Christians UNDERSTAND what will happen. Christians won't bow to those who attempt to legislate Believers into Criminals. We'll die for our faith. It'll happen.

Thing is - I don't give a rat's ass, big-picture wise, because I know it HAS to happen.

OCA
05-31-2007, 08:08 PM
It's not data entry. It's programming, shitknob.

So you are a liar then?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=136

OCA
05-31-2007, 08:09 PM
I believe it can be stopped from going further. There is no fate, actually.

Then you don't believe in the Bible, got it.

Kathianne
05-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Abbey, bush is a scumbag, I hate to break it to you.

I may agree, but not for your reasons.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Then you don't believe in the Bible, got it.

You're a simplistic moron. Profitting from the satanic hierarchy is hardly noble.

Kathianne
05-31-2007, 09:04 PM
You're a simplistic moron. Profitting from the satanic hierarchy is hardly noble.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:04 PM
That's NOT what I wrote. Please - when you remove CONTEXT you betray the intent of the author.

What I wrote was

"Christians believe in, or tend to follow a one-world governing body will come into form;"

I'm saying Christians UNDERSTAND what will happen. Christians won't bow to those who attempt to legislate Believers into Criminals. We'll die for our faith. It'll happen.

Thing is - I don't give a rat's ass, big-picture wise, because I know it HAS to happen.

What does "tend to follow" the nwo mean? Just because evil exists, doesn't mean you have to accept and embrace it.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:05 PM
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Listen you lying tyrannical pseudo-intellectual, i've exposed your idiocy multiple times, so stay out of it.

Either tell us your mysterious REASONS or just stay out of it.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:05 PM
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Wow. That is so lame.:lame2:

Kathianne
05-31-2007, 09:06 PM
Wow. That is so lame.:lame2:

Hardly sweetie, says alot.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:08 PM
So you are a liar then?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=136

This link wouldn't work. and no I'm not a liar. I'm sure I never said I did data entry.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:09 PM
Hardly sweetie, says alot.

What does it say? What's your 'take'? Too complex to articulate like half of your copout bullshit?

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Anyway, the point here is that the NWO is the tool of satan, and even if it IS inevitable, that doesn't mean christians should support and facilitate it. Like a fork in the road, it's may be inevitable, but the path you choose is up to you.

Kathianne
05-31-2007, 09:11 PM
What does it say? What's your 'take'? Too complex to articulate like half of your copout bullshit?

Gee, wonder why I do not usually respond to you. Figure this out:

What does "tend to follow" the nwo mean? Just because evil exists, doesn't mean you have to accept and embrace it.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:14 PM
Gee, wonder why I do not usually respond to you. Figure this out:

I always assumed it's because i generally expose your weak intellect for what it is, weak.

Do you have a comment on what you quoted? We don't 'get' it. You 'don't' make 'sense'.

Sir Evil
05-31-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm sure I never said I did data entry.

It was rear entry wasn't it? :D

Kathianne
05-31-2007, 09:18 PM
I always assumed it's because i generally expose your weak intellect for what it is, weak.

Do you have a comment on what you quoted? We don't 'get' it. You 'don't' make 'sense'.

Okay, you 'own', to avoid any possible flamming. I've done my part in trying to avoid getting you banned, but feel free to do so yourself. Back on ignore, for reasons obvious to rational folk.

OCA
05-31-2007, 09:19 PM
It was rear entry wasn't it? :D

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
05-31-2007, 09:24 PM
This link wouldn't work. and no I'm not a liar. I'm sure I never said I did data entry.

Worked for me...let me quote you:

"its database crap, querying and shit"....come on don't piss down my leg, its data entry, be proud of what you do.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Okay, you 'own', to avoid any possible flamming. I've done my part in trying to avoid getting you banned, but feel free to do so yourself. Back on ignore, for reasons obvious to rational folk.

Yes, I do 'own'. You never make sense.

TheSage
05-31-2007, 09:38 PM
Worked for me...let me quote you:

"its database crap, querying and shit"....come on don't piss down my leg, its data entry, be proud of what you do.

It's not data entry. It's programming. And I am proud. You're just so ignorant you don't understand what it is.

OCA
06-01-2007, 05:09 AM
It's not data entry. It's programming. And I am proud. You're just so ignorant you don't understand what it is.

Kind of like you are ignorant and don't understand the mob, see how that works?

Psychoblues
06-01-2007, 05:13 AM
And the mob is so "right".

Thanks for straightening all that out, oca.

OCA
06-01-2007, 06:54 AM
And the mob is so "right".

Thanks for straightening all that out, oca.

Noticed that you didn't have shit knowledge on the mob, remember the bet? When you leaving?

Fucking crawfisher!

TheSage
06-01-2007, 07:57 AM

It's a hierarchy of murderous thugs who uses intimidation and violence to get favorable treatment. loyalty to evil is not virtue.

Sir Evil
06-01-2007, 08:22 AM
It's a hierarchy of murderous thugs who uses intimidation and violence to get favorable treatment. loyalty to evil is not virtue.

Off topic here but what the hell happened to you since the old days? I see you are still a legend in your own mind but you seem to of had a total meltdown otherwise. Did you wake up one day to the realization of a new you or has the lonliness of being so self indulged finally cracked the inner cortex? :D

GW in Ohio
06-01-2007, 08:37 AM
North American union! ROTFLMFAO!

Seriously......an exorcism might be in order, seek a priest quick.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=6&dateline=1168031523

I realize this probably looks really appetizing to you. To me, it looks like dog shit on a bun with sour cream.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Off topic here but what the hell happened to you since the old days? I see you are still a legend in your own mind but you seem to of had a total meltdown otherwise. Did you wake up one day to the realization of a new you or has the lonliness of being so self indulged finally cracked the inner cortex? :D

I've recognized that the republican party and dem party too, are controlled by globalist fascists who seek nothing but the perpetuation of their own power, to the detriment of the american people, if need be. You should wake up too.

Dilloduck
06-01-2007, 08:43 AM
I've recognized that the republican party and dem party too, are controlled by globalist fascists who seek nothing but the perpetuation of their own power, to the detriment of the american people, if need be. You should wake up too.

I don't think you can make it much plainer than that. Let me guess. Responses to your assertions will be met with posts saying that your are crazy instead of trying to prove how our current crop of politicians have the best interest of Americans.

Sir Evil
06-01-2007, 08:44 AM

I'm awake, and I was never one to think of any politician of either side not to be in it for themselves, however I have'nt reached a paranoid level about it either. Nothing new here that needs to be awakened to.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 08:45 AM
I don't think you can make it much plainer than that. Let me guess. Responses to your assertions will be met with posts saying that your are crazy instead of trying to prove how our current crop of politicians have the best interest of Americans.

Yep. Personal attacks on my career, my marital status, my faith. etc.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm awake, and I was never one to think of any politician of either side not to be in it for themselves, however I have'nt reached a paranoid level about it either. Nothing new here that needs to be awakened to.

Most of it is not new, that is true. You can boil a frog alive if you turn up the fire slowly. Jump, little froggie!

Sir Evil
06-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Most of it is not new, that is true. You can boil a frog alive if you turn up the fire slowly. Jump, little froggie!

:laugh:

still have the humorous edge I see. So whats the next step to preventing these globalist fascists from taking over the world?

TheSage
06-01-2007, 09:01 AM

still have the humorous edge I see. So whats the next step to preventing these globalist fascists from taking over the world?

Change trade policy so we're not dependant on the slave goods of a hostile regime, and so we can maintain domestic production capabilities.

Secure the borders, keep immigration to levels which will not reduce our nation overtime to a third world shithole.

These are the two biggies right now that I would like to see happen.

Any thoughts?

Sir Evil
06-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Change trade policy so we're not dependant on the slave goods of a hostile regime, and so we can maintain domestic production capabilities.

Secure the borders, keep immigration to levels which will not reduce our nation overtime to a third world shithole.

These are the two biggies right now that I would like to see happen.

Any thoughts?

I totally agree on the border & immigration thoughts but changing trade policy seems a little more involved.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 09:13 AM
I totally agree on the border & immigration thoughts but changing trade policy seems a little more involved.

Yes it's involved, but it's worth doing, so america isn't destroyed by the lopsided logic of multinational corporate interests.

darin
06-01-2007, 09:15 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=6&dateline=1168031523

I realize this probably looks really appetizing to you. To me, it looks like dog shit on a bun with sour cream.

The Shit-Taco jokes are old. Find new material? :)

Sir Evil
06-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Yes it involved, but it's worth doing, so america isn't destroyed by the lopsided logic of multinational corporate interests.

When technology surpasses mankind, and the almighty dollar rules it seems like a mighty big mountain to climb.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 09:20 AM
When technology surpasses mankind, and the almighty dollar rules it seems like a mighty big mountain to climb.

So give up if you're too weak, loser.

Sir Evil
06-01-2007, 09:23 AM
So give up if you're too weak, loser.

Ok, so whats the answer? It's hard to debate such a thing with the god on the upper echelon, but please do school me on this one.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 09:32 AM

Ok, so whats the answer? It's hard to debate such a thing with the god on the upper echelon, but please do school me on this one.

You had no specific objection. So i got nothing to work with. "Sounds hard" is not really a good contribution to the discussion.

Sir Evil
06-01-2007, 09:41 AM
You had no specific objection. So i got nothing to work with. "Sounds hard" is not really a good contribution to the discussion.

I really don't object too much as it is going to happen, I don't think left or right is going to play a big part in changing it either so whats the answer? whining about it on DP wont get ya very far......

TheSage
06-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I really don't object too much as it is going to happen, I don't think left or right is going to play a big part in changing it either so whats the answer? whining about it on DP wont get ya very far......

No. It will change. A shitty defeatist attitude is not a rational position.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Well please rationalize a simple answer for me will ya? I know I have the defeatest attitude, I know I am no effort loser, but please enlighten me to that brilliance of yours on this one.

Put a ban on slave goods, disallow them from devaluing their currency. I've said this once. Work on your reading skills.

Sir Evil
No. It will change. A shitty defeatist attitude is not a rational position.

Well please rationalize a simple answer for me will ya? I know I have the defeatest attitude, I know I am no effort loser, but please enlighten me to that brilliance of yours on this one.

TheSage

Put a ban on slave goods, disallow them from devaluing their currency. I've said this once. Work on your reading skills.

Sir Evil
06-01-2007, 10:02 AM

Ok, I'll get busy brushing up on my Sagephonics. :D

We may have to revisit the subject after I try to wade my through some of your brilliance here so I will hold any further questions this way I don't disturb that stupendous thought process of yours.

TheSage
06-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Ok, I'll get busy brushing up on my Sagephonics. :D

We may have to revisit the subject after I try to wade my through some of your brilliance here so I will hold any further questions this way I don't disturb that stupendous thought process of yours.

Yes. Genius at Work. Step aside, sonny-boy.

typomaniac
06-01-2007, 11:19 AM

By the way, there's a simple way to change trade policy. Like America's own Imelda Marcos used to say about drugs: "Just say no!" :)

Baron Von Esslingen
06-04-2007, 11:46 AM

Putting a ban on slave labor goods keeps the corporations from racing to the bottom to find the cheapest wages they can possibly pay anyone. We objected when the Nazis did it. Why not now? Because OUR corporations are making a buck from it. There is no difference between what they did then and what we tolerate now.

Devaluing the currency allows them to sell more of their stuff cheaply unfairly undercutting other nations' factories.

It's really not a difficult concept and the Chinese have done it to perfection.