PDA

View Full Version : More trouble for the White Rabbit

Abbey Marie
02-25-2013, 06:17 PM
You may remember a family saying the Disney theme park character was "racist" because he wouldn't hug their (black) child?

Now there's this:

A video has surfaced showing Disneyland's 'White Rabbit' character getting physical with two young sisters and cursing at them after the girls pulled his fake tail.

In the video recorded by the girls' father, teenager Alexis Carlos tugs on the 'Alice in Wonderland' character's costume tail as he appears to be entertaining other children.
Then her sister, 14-year-old Jocelyn, takes a turn.

After tugging on the tail twice, Jocelyn turns to face the camera and giggles as she walks away.

The White Rabbit then swings around and walks briskly over to Jocelyn, where the teen said he held her by the arm and the neck.

'He told me,"Don't you ever do that again or I will call security, and tell
your stupid friend to stop doing it too,"' Jocelyn told ABC10 News.
Moments later her sister could be heard yelling, 'Hey you, get off of her!'

'He was holding her roughly, and I was scared,' said Alexis Carlos.
A muffled voice then says 'Don't even start your s**t with me.'
Jocelyn said that muffled voice was the rabbit.

'He told me, "Don't even start your s**t with me" and then turned around and pushed my sister out of the way,' Jocelyn said.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283328/The-moment-Disneylands-White-Rabbit-snaps-assaults-stunned-14-year-old-girl-shouts-Dont-start-s-t-me.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

The videos are at the article.

jimnyc
02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
I watched this yesterday. A few idiots fucking with the rabbit and pulling on the tail. It looked to me like the character ran after her and likely told her she is an idiot. I didn't see any harm at all.

aboutime
02-25-2013, 07:28 PM
You may remember a family saying the Disney theme park character was "racist" because he wouldn't hug their (black) child?

Now there's this:

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283328/The-moment-Disneylands-White-Rabbit-snaps-assaults-stunned-14-year-old-girl-shouts-Dont-start-s-t-me.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

The videos are at the article.

Abbey. Guess the fact that you brought this story here about the RACIST White Rabbit makes you...and everyone who reads what you posted here....a RACIST as well.

The club seems to be growing. Liberally speaking.

Robert A Whit
02-25-2013, 07:47 PM
I watched this yesterday. A few idiots fucking with the rabbit and pulling on the tail. It looked to me like the character ran after her and likely told her she is an idiot. I didn't see any harm at all.

That had to be her dad egging her on and laughing his ass off. If he sued, he sucks.

Abbey Marie
02-25-2013, 08:13 PM

Anything and everything are grounds for suit these days. It's kinda nauseating. If anything, I think the teenager assaulted the Rabbit. And how much must it stink to walk around in a costume like that all day in the heat, with kids hanging all over you? Yeah, yeah, I know; it comes with the job. I'd rather drive the Jungle boat. ;)