PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone... Syrenn here.

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 12:54 AM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone i've not met yet in the intro thread.

Some of you know me... some if you like me and some really really don't.....Some of you don't know me at all. It should be fun all around.

I like to think i am easy to talk to and get along with. I like to think i give as good as i get.

And damn.... its an instant edit notification! OH NO!!! My bad, i don't prof read and see the mistakes later. I blame the computer and cats... and that's the story i am sticking too! :laugh:

Robert A Whit
02-26-2013, 01:19 AM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone i've not met yet in the intro thread.

Some of you know me... some if you like me and some really really don't.....Some of you don't know me at all. It should be fun all around.

I like to think i am easy to talk to and get along with. I like to think i give as good as i get.

And damn.... its an instant edit notification! OH NO!!! My bad, i don't prof read and see the mistakes later. I blame the computer and cats... and that's the story i am sticking too! :laugh:

Welcome. I put down the selling price of the home you asked about. Sorry I did not know it sold this past summer. I did post a few photos of a home on the same street. If it might interest you, I can get you full details. But no matter what, welcome. Bob

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-26-2013, 08:39 AM
Welcome. I put down the selling price of the home you asked about. Sorry I did not know it sold this past summer. I did post a few photos of a home on the same street. If it might interest you, I can get you full details. But no matter what, welcome. Bob

Would that also be the same street that you live on? ;)
Wily as a fox amigo..

Marcus Aurelius
02-26-2013, 08:50 AM
You always did have the best avatars ;-) Nice to see you again.

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 11:33 AM

What's an instant edit notification?

And Welcome again of course!

Thunderknuckles
02-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Welcome Syrenn.
I sincerely hope you last longer than the last few newcomers :salute:

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 11:39 AM
Welcome Syrenn.

Really, I'm starting to think people don't like us! :cheers2:

revelarts
02-26-2013, 11:42 AM
hi Syrenn, please to make your aquanauts aquaintence
dum spell ck

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 11:48 AM
dum spell ck

I sat for a good 30 seconds staring at your message. I'm like, WTF, Rev is losing his marbles. Then it hit me. LOL

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Oh, and Syrenn, you really should contemplate sending me pictures of your boobs. All the other ladies here have already!! :coffee:

Ok, so none have actually. But you can be the first!! :beer:

Thunderknuckles
02-26-2013, 12:25 PM
Oh, and Syrenn, you really should contemplate sending me pictures of your boobs. All the other ladies here have already!! :coffee:

And you wonder why people don't like us? Or should I say YOU? :laugh:

:beer:

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 01:25 PM

Thanks bob. I enjoy seeing properties. I take it that you are in real estate. :cool:

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 01:27 PM
You always did have the best avatars ;-) Nice to see you again.

lol... well i had to ask if some of my others..which it would appear you know.. would fly here. What do you think...will they pass muster?

and who might you be who knows my avis? :coffee:

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 01:30 PM
What's an instant edit notification?

And Welcome again of course!

here i will show you.... i am going post this and then go right back in and edit myZZZZZZZZZZ < to ZZZZZZ

u am used to having a 30 min lag time to go back in and edit mistakes..... here the moment i edit it will say.... "post edited and a time stamp by syrenn."

sometimes i forget my blue (any way to set it as a default?) or i really make a hash out of the English language! If it catch it as im posting and go right back... it says edited...

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Last edited by Syrenn (http://www.debatepolicy.com/posthistory.php?p=620252); Today at 10:30 AM.

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 01:32 PM
Welcome Syrenn.

i dont know who the last few new comers were...... you all eat them or something?

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 01:34 PM
dum spell ck

Nice to meet you too..... do i know you from another site? The avi makes me wonder.

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 01:40 PM

how about pics of a nice soft pussy? :cool:

Thunderknuckles
02-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Oh boy....this isn't good....lol

Little-Acorn
02-26-2013, 02:00 PM
And you wonder why people don't like us? Or should I say YOU? :laugh:

He hasn't asked you for a picture of YOUR boobs yet, has he? :coffee:

Hi, Sryenn. Welcome to the asylum.

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 02:23 PM
He hasn't asked you for a picture of YOUR boobs yet, has he? :coffee:

Hi, Sryenn. Welcome to the asylum.

hi, thanks :) Good to meet you too.

tailfins
02-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Really, I'm starting to think people don't like us! :cheers2:

I can find some more newcomers if you guarantee you won't ban them! :lol: I think some of them drool in real life.

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 02:37 PM
here i will show you.... i am going post this and then go right back in and edit myZZZZZZZZZZ < to ZZZZZZ

u am used to having a 30 min lag time to go back in and edit mistakes..... here the moment i edit it will say.... "post edited and a time stamp by syrenn."

sometimes i forget my blue (any way to set it as a default?) or i really make a hash out of the English language! If it catch it as im posting and go right back... it says edited...

We had some abusive users in the past who would go back and edit for fun and swear they never made an edit. Or even one that went back and edited TONS of posts and basically deleting them, ruining the thread for future readers. Since then we limited the editing time for awhile and made it so it would be clear to others that it was edited. I'll look around and see if there can be a time on the edit as far as display, but I believe it's an all or nothing proposition. Would be nice if you could edit, say for half an hour, without having it show up. I'll peek a bit.

And please don't bite me for this, but from the rules:

Formatting of Posts - we don't mind if on occasion a member makes portions of their posts in larger letters, or bold, or changing the color, but we don't want this to be a consistent change of the default text. Members cannot make every single post in a different color than default, which is black. Nor can members make every post bold, or in different sizes. The board has default text formatting and this should be respected, as it makes it easier for everyone to read posts and threads. Staff reserves the right to change the formatting on posts back to default if it gets out of hand, and we will ask members to refrain from doing so going forward. This is simply to make the board easy to read for the entire community in mind.

We had users in the past that would make every post in HUGE letters, some looking like rainbows, some invisible. I don't mind if it's something soft on the eyes, but we did this hoping to keep every post/thread readable.

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 02:38 PM

In addition to that little effing blue bird that everyone posts for me, I've also had endless kitties posted for me too! I don't fall for that! :poke:

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 02:44 PM
We had some abusive users in the past who would go back and edit for fun and swear they never made an edit. Or even one that went back and edited TONS of posts and basically deleting them, ruining the thread for future readers. Since then we limited the editing time for awhile and made it so it would be clear to others that it was edited. I'll look around and see if there can be a time on the edit as far as display, but I believe it's an all or nothing proposition. Would be nice if you could edit, say for half an hour, without having it show up. I'll peek a bit.

And please don't bite me for this, but from the rules:

We had users in the past that would make every post in HUGE letters, some looking like rainbows, some invisible. I don't mind if it's something soft on the eyes, but we did this hoping to keep every post/thread readable.

is my blue not conforming? I use the blue so it is easier for me to read through things quickly and be able to pick out my posts. I dont post in HUGE or bold or rainbow colors.. just the dark blue.

if that is not something that is going to work..... just say so. :) I wont bite ya for it.

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 02:49 PM
In addition to that little effing blue bird that everyone posts for me, I've also had endless kitties posted for me too! I don't fall for that! :poke:

damn!

so ya dont want cute pussy pics.... lol. But a do want boobs that are not the birds?

you know this could get out of hand......

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 02:50 PM
is my blue not conforming? I use the blue so it is easier for me to read through things quickly and be able to pick out my posts. I dont post in HUGE or bold or rainbow colors.. just the dark blue.

if that is not something that is going to work..... just say so. :) I wont bite ya for it.

It appears to be a little lighter on the eyes, different than the other posts obviously. And quite frankly, it doesn't really bother me. But I know of at least one member currently posting that was asked to stop posting entire posts in 'bold' (he still likes to do so at times). I don't want any appearance of "favorites" and such.

Fwiw - if you look at the top navigation bar, last set of links, very easy way to get to your own posts/threads.

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 02:51 PM
damn!

so ya dont want cute pussy pics.... lol. But a do want boobs that are not the birds?

you know this could get out of hand......

It would be SO much easier if the ladies I KINDLY ask for pictures, would just send me PM's with their boobies, and the real deal of course. This would lessen the confusion for all involved. :poke:

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 03:01 PM
It appears to be a little lighter on the eyes, different than the other posts obviously. And quite frankly, it doesn't really bother me. But I know of at least one member currently posting that was asked to stop posting entire posts in 'bold' (he still likes to do so at times). I don't want any appearance of "favorites" and such.

Fwiw - if you look at the top navigation bar, last set of links, very easy way to get to your own posts/threads.

Black it is then.......

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 03:09 PM
It would be SO much easier if the ladies I KINDLY ask for pictures, would just send me PM's with their boobies, and the real deal of course. This would lessen the confusion for all involved. :poke:

here ya go... this should work .... no more bird pic.

:laugh2:

http://shame-full.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/man-boobs.jpg

revelarts
02-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Nice to meet you too..... do i know you from another site? The avi makes me wonder.

this avatar is 4 this site alone...
who stole it?

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 03:15 PM
this avatar is 4 this site alone...
who stole it?

not so much the avi.. but he person in the avi.

Drummond
02-26-2013, 03:23 PM

http://shame-full.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/man-boobs.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::coffee:

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 03:28 PM

That's awful, awful, awful, I won't even quote that picture. Yek! :wtf:

Robert A Whit
02-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Would that also be the same street that you live on? ;)
Wily as a fox amigo..

No, I live several miles from that area. Nope, she would be in very classy territory though. Up in the hills.

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 03:31 PM
No, I live several miles from that area. Nope, she would be in very classy territory though. Up in the hills.

Hello, Roberto :poke:

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 03:32 PM
That's awful, awful, awful, I won't even quote that picture. Yek! :wtf:

Well???

they are real boobs aren't they and not the birds?

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Well???

they are real boobs aren't they and not the birds?

They are NOT "boobs" or "boobies" when on men, no way no how! :slap:

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 03:34 PM

moobs?

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 03:40 PM
moobs?

Still sounds too close to boobs for me, but at least it separates them from the real deal. :)

mundame
02-26-2013, 03:43 PM

So....let me get this clear.....

If they've got hair on 'em, they don't count?

Robert A Whit
02-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks bob. I enjoy seeing properties. I take it that you are in real estate. :cool:

Yes, I have been a broker (office owner) since the early 70s. I am not pushy and I do listen very well. I realize buyers are smart enough to know what a kitchen or bathroom are.

I detest lazy agents. Here we represent either the buyer or the seller. Only with both parties written permission can we represent both. That only happens should i happen to have listed the home. I have not listed homes i have shown here.

The era where I also owned an appraisal firm has given me expertise over most of the SF Bay Area.

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 03:44 PM

That is SO correct!!

Abbey Marie
02-26-2013, 03:58 PM

Well, duh, the real problem is the non-matching areolae. :laugh2:

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Well, duh, the real problem is the non-matching areolae. :laugh2:

I actually scrolled back up to take a 2nd look because of your comment. I feel so violated now, and honestly, a bit ashamed!

Abbey Marie
02-26-2013, 04:20 PM
I actually scrolled back up to take a 2nd look because of your comment. I feel so violated now, and honestly, a bit ashamed!

As if you hadn't already noticed! :laugh:

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 04:28 PM

LOL.... it wasn't the birds. I thought that was all he cared about.

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Yes, I have been a broker (office owner) since the early 70s. I am not pushy and I do listen very well. I realize buyers are smart enough to know what a kitchen or bathroom are.

I detest lazy agents. Here we represent either the buyer or the seller. Only with both parties written permission can we represent both. That only happens should i happen to have listed the home. I have not listed homes i have shown here.

The era where I also owned an appraisal firm has given me expertise over most of the SF Bay Area.

crazy expensive area too! I joke we should sell and buy a mansion somewhere else.

Robert A Whit
02-26-2013, 04:34 PM
crazy expensive area too! I joke we should sell and buy a mansion somewhere else.

The only reason prices are so high is there is a huge base of jobs and huge base of high earning people.

Syrenn
02-26-2013, 04:38 PM
The only reason prices are so high is there is a huge base of jobs and huge base of high earning people.

I know..i live here.

Robert A Whit
02-26-2013, 04:59 PM
I know..i live here.

We have a lot of lovely property should you want to take it a step further.

I could e mail you full detailed listings all over the Bay Area should you desire.