PDA

View Full Version : Good riddance

tailfins
02-26-2013, 05:24 PM
I was getting tired of seeing this smarmy Democrat shill on TV.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/24/soledad-obrien-anchor-says-being-fired-cnn-show-wi/

gabosaurus
02-26-2013, 05:42 PM
I was getting tired of seeing this smarmy Democrat shill on TV.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/24/soledad-obrien-anchor-says-being-fired-cnn-show-wi/

So you responded with some "smarmy" conservative shill from the Moonie Times?

Speaking of smarmy, one of the definitions of such could well be applied to a certain Mr. Tailfins:

<tbody>
5. (http://smarmy.urbanup.com/949753)
smarmy

Similar to slimey, but with an air of innocence and similar to kiss-ass, but with out the obviousness. Typically, a male, who gives brief but strong focussed attention to a number of females, often in the work-place, that is drippingly sweet, but carries the occasional lame sexual innuendo that is immediately retracted by a childlike expression. A man, usually a co-worker, or person in contact with large group of female potentials, with puppy-dog eyes, offering an insincere concern and easy compliments, who has (not-so-)hidden agenda accompanyiing his actions and conversation. Easy to discern for the experienced or for those who trust their intuition. Preys most easily on young and vulnerable. Is not harmful, but had own best interests at heart, which usually involve sex, or in the very least, creating self-directed admiration.

</tbody>

aboutime
02-26-2013, 08:42 PM
Its always about sex with the bitch. Do you have a mattress strapped to your back?

Q. What does the bitch put behind her ears to attract men? A. Her ankles.

glock. Do you ever get that strange feeling about gabby? Ya know?

Like she's that really old, crabby, middle-school teacher with the Bun on her head, wire-rimmed glasses, black granny shoes, standing her post in the hallway between classes....wishing she could pinch all of the boys on their butts, and laughing at them as they laugh at her, calling her an OLD BIDDY?????

Know what I mean?

mundame
02-26-2013, 08:49 PM
Disgusting obscenity posts don't have a place on this board, glockmail.

I'm putting you on ignore because you have a foul mouth and hate women.

aboutime
02-26-2013, 08:51 PM

mundame. Glock told a joke. Why do you not IGNORE everyone here who uses any SWEAR words, like the F bomb, and others?

Hypocrisy isn't easy for you to hide. Is it?

glockmail
02-26-2013, 10:28 PM
glock. Do you ever get that strange feeling about gabby? Ya know?

Like she's that really old, crabby, middle-school teacher with the Bun on her head, wire-rimmed glasses, black granny shoes, standing her post in the hallway between classes....wishing she could pinch all of the boys on their butts, and laughing at them as they laugh at her, calling her an OLD BIDDY?????

Know what I mean?

That's pretty much describes my impression of her except she's only about 30, too dumb to teach so a guidance councilor, about 4' 6" tall. :laugh:

glockmail
02-26-2013, 10:29 PM

Actually dame I love women, and count them among my bestest friends. I just hate bitches, bull-dykes, and fags.

tailfins
02-26-2013, 10:30 PM
So you responded with some "smarmy" conservative shill from the Moonie Times?

Speaking of smarmy, one of the definitions of such could well be applied to a certain Mr. Tailfins:

<tbody>
5. (http://smarmy.urbanup.com/949753)
smarmy

Similar to slimey, but with an air of innocence and similar to kiss-ass, but with out the obviousness. Typically, a male, who gives brief but strong focussed attention to a number of females, often in the work-place, that is drippingly sweet, but carries the occasional lame sexual innuendo that is immediately retracted by a childlike expression. A man, usually a co-worker, or person in contact with large group of female potentials, with puppy-dog eyes, offering an insincere concern and easy compliments, who has (not-so-)hidden agenda accompanyiing his actions and conversation. Easy to discern for the experienced or for those who trust their intuition. Preys most easily on young and vulnerable. Is not harmful, but had own best interests at heart, which usually involve sex, or in the very least, creating self-directed admiration.

</tbody>

Educated people use real dictionaries:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smarmy

Revealing or marked by a smug (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smug), ingratiating (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ingratiating), or false earnestness

gabosaurus
02-26-2013, 11:40 PM
That's pretty much describes my impression of her except she's only about 30, too dumb to teach so a guidance councilor, about 4' 6" tall. :laugh:

So I'm dumb? What kind of education do YOU have? Where do YOU work?

I'll be interested to know if your opinion about "dykes and fags" changes if one of your kids turns out to be one.

Not even close. :laugh:
I've posted a picture of my family on this board. Perhaps you can post a picture of yours. I wonder if you have any old, crabby women with wire-rimmed glasses. Or if you are one yourself. :p

tailfins
02-27-2013, 12:08 AM

I'll be interested to know if your opinion about "dykes and fags" changes if one of your kids turns out to be one.

I've posted a picture of my family on this board. Perhaps you can post a picture of yours. I wonder if you have any old, crabby women with wire-rimmed glasses. Or if you are one yourself. :p

Even I think that is a bit extreme, unless it's being done purely for the shock value. Besides, it's not a good idea to gratuitously alienate people as you might find them useful some day. Even you Gabs, under the right circumstances could serve as a useful stooge or sap.

glockmail
02-27-2013, 09:42 AM

I have a BS in engineering, cum laude. I've taken enough graduate courses and continuing education to qualify as a PhD in most fields. And I own my own company going on 20 years now. :laugh:

No worry here about my kids becoming dykes or queers either. Both are in college, the freshman on Dean's list and the junior on Chancellor's list. Both are registered Republicans and can't stand lib-tards and those who despise personal responsibility. It appears that I've brought them up to be incredibly smart and stable individuals, completely unlike yourself. :laugh:

gabosaurus
02-27-2013, 11:37 AM
I have a BS in engineering, cum laude. I've taken enough graduate courses and continuing education to qualify as a PhD in most fields. And I own my own company going on 20 years now. :laugh:

No worry here about my kids becoming dykes or queers either. Both are in college, the freshman on Dean's list and the junior on Chancellor's list. Both are registered Republicans and can't stand lib-tards and those who despise personal responsibility. It appears that I've brought them up to be incredibly smart and stable individuals, completely unlike yourself. :laugh:

OK, you win. :cheers2:

tailfins
02-27-2013, 12:01 PM
OK, you win. :cheers2:

You're so sweet, baby doll.

glockmail
02-27-2013, 12:20 PM
OK, you win. :cheers2: Thanks, Sweet Cheeks. :laugh:

Robert A Whit
02-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks, Sweet Cheeks. :laugh:

Tell you what Glock

Seems to me that Gabby has moved past your smear against her. So long as she does not mind you smearing her, I stand aside.

We share a common view and a common dream. No point in you and I arguing over a libwad.

glockmail
02-27-2013, 12:37 PM
I don't think she had to move at all. You're the only one here who seems to be bothered by it. You apparently think of yourself as some sort of protector of the weaker sex. It's hilarious, especially since the libs claim to abhor chivalry.

Robert A Whit
02-27-2013, 12:48 PM
I don't think she had to move at all. You're the only one here who seems to be bothered by it. You apparently think of yourself as some sort of protector of the weaker sex. It's hilarious, especially since the libs claim to abhor chivalry.

So, now you are the authority over me and why I post, eh?

As I said, if she does not mind your taunts and insults, I am good.

tailfins
02-27-2013, 01:00 PM

You will have a different perspective if you remember that Robert once stood in front of his car and turned a crank to get it started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfQWnaWLDeQ

Marcus Aurelius
02-27-2013, 01:06 PM

I wasn't aware one's intelligence was determined by one's choice of employment.

Marcus Aurelius
02-27-2013, 01:12 PM
The important part of this thread is...

Soledad O’Brien was fired.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

glockmail
02-27-2013, 01:25 PM
So, now you are the authority over me and why I post, eh?

As I said, if she does not mind your taunts and insults, I am good.

I have claimed no such authority. Again you are fantasizing about me. Creepy.

Funny, but still creepy. :laugh:

glockmail
02-27-2013, 01:26 PM
The important part of this thread is...

Soledad O’Brien was fired.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Who cares? I never watched the show anyway. Not that entire network. :laugh:

tailfins
02-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Who cares? I never watched the show anyway. Not that entire network. :laugh:

If you're waiting at an air terminal or a car dealership sometimes you have no choice.

glockmail
02-27-2013, 01:38 PM
If you're waiting at an air terminal or a car dealership sometimes you have no choice. Smart phone here. :coffee:

Robert A Whit
02-27-2013, 01:55 PM
I have claimed no such authority. Again you are fantasizing about me. Creepy.

Funny, but still creepy. :laugh:

You have a wild imagination.

glockmail
02-27-2013, 02:29 PM
How vividly ironic.

Robert A Whit
02-27-2013, 02:40 PM
How vividly ironic.

You acted like you saw my penis. Are you backing down now?

glockmail
02-27-2013, 02:43 PM
I doubt you have a penis. At least one that works. :laugh:

mundame
02-27-2013, 02:44 PM
My goodness, sounds like he'd better back down..... :laugh:

Robert A Whit
02-27-2013, 02:45 PM
I doubt you have a penis. At least one that works. :laugh:

I feel sorry for you.

glockmail
02-27-2013, 02:46 PM
Why? Mine still works.

Robert A Whit
02-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Why? Mine still works.
Oh, now you claim you have one.

glockmail
02-27-2013, 02:48 PM
:lame2:

aboutime
02-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Oh, now you claim you have one.

Robert. Since you seem to be in such a continuing arguing mood all the time. Please return mine. Then I'll have one again.

Robert A Whit
02-27-2013, 07:06 PM
Robert. Since you seem to be in such a continuing arguing mood all the time. Please return mine. Then I'll have one again.

Am I really? You mean when they start shit with me and I nail them back you don't talk that way to them only to do it to me and you want your dick back? Hell, you are one.

aboutime
02-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Am I really? You mean when they start shit with me and I nail them back you don't talk that way to them only to do it to me and you want your dick back? Hell, you are one.

I won't be complete until you return mine.