PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman on diplomatic mission to North Korea

Thunderknuckles
02-26-2013, 06:51 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/26/dennis-rodman-and-harlem-globetrotters-members-visit-north-korea/?test=latestnews

So, someone decided it would be cool to send Dennis Rodman and the Harlem Globetrotters to North Korea for a little basketball diplomacy.
At first glance I thought this was some strange story out of the Twilight Zone or the Onion on a slow news day. However, the more I thought about it, the more it started to make sense to me. For decades we've been sending mostly rational, reasonably intelligent people on diplomatic missions to North Korea with poor results. How in the hell do you deal with people that only speak "crazy"? Aha! Let's send over people that speak the same language!
This whole time we might have been having one big misunderstanding with each other. Their videos of visiting nuclear destruction upon America might have just been their way of saying "Party at your place bro, we'll bring the keg!"

Deploy The Worm!
If the worst thing that happens is that nine months from now Ri Sol-ju gives birth to a few dark skinned babies with neon green afros, it will have been a worthwhile mission.

:beer:

jimnyc
02-26-2013, 06:55 PM
I cracked up when I read this. The worm, a man that wore women's clothing, has piercings all over his body, tatted up, different color hair each week - over to schmooze with 'mini-Kim'

aboutime
02-26-2013, 06:56 PM
How many of us are Hoping the North Korean government will KEEP RODMAN?????

Thunderknuckles
02-26-2013, 06:58 PM
LOL, with or without his consent!

Thunderknuckles
03-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Update: Rodman left North Korea. It would appear that he was a little worried about making it out of the country alive considering his glowing review and adoration for Kim Jong Un which he gave while stuck at the airport. It's pretty funny. You can tell Rodman is purposely gushing over Un just to make it out of the country :laugh:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/01/ending-nkorea-trip-rodman-calls-kim-awesome-guy-father-and-grandfather-great/?test=latestnews