PDA

View Full Version : NSFW: Since "tribal" photos don't count: For Jim's enjoyment

tailfins
02-27-2013, 08:22 PM
http://hypescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Festa-das-Mocas-Novas.jpg

jimnyc
02-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Is that guy hitting on a big bong? :420:

tailfins
02-27-2013, 08:33 PM

It's not marijuana, but they sure like it. It's their own concoction. That chick in the photo is only average. There's lots cuter than that. You would go nuts. If you show satisfaction with her cooking, she might even let you draw on her boobies with home made ink.

aboutime
02-27-2013, 08:34 PM

Jim. What guy? :laugh2:

jimnyc
02-27-2013, 08:37 PM
It's not marijuana, but they sure like it. It's their own concoction. That chick in the photo is only average. There's lots cuter than that. You would go nuts. If you show satisfaction with her cooking, she might even let you draw on her boobies with home made ink.

I like the ink, or whatever the hell those designs are that they have on them. Probably smoke that peyote stuff. Read about it but never even saw it myself.

tailfins
02-27-2013, 08:47 PM
I like the ink, or whatever the hell those designs are that they have on them. Probably smoke that peyote stuff. Read about it but never even saw it myself.

You don't even to visit unassimilated tribes to see what you want. Many Cabocla single women don't even own a bra. Just get on a town bus in rural Amazonas. Be warned that staring is considered an invitation, which I don't think your wife would approve.

taft2012
02-27-2013, 10:01 PM

Yes. That's Rev, prioritizing his high above all else, including a nubile young naked lady.:smoke:

mundame
02-27-2013, 10:15 PM
You don't even to visit unassimilated tribes to see what you want. Many Cabocla single women don't even own a bra. Just get on a town bus in rural Amazonas. Be warned that staring is considered an invitation, which I don't think your wife would approve.

Wonderful photo. I may have to reconsider my opinion of naked savages. Your comment about the bus reminds me of a 1984 trip to Munich, when I walked through a famous large park with another American woman.....we had NO IDEA AT ALL that Bavarians used it as a nudist garden in the center of the city. Well, who would?

We were talking animatedly to each other, and I noticed something.....off....out of the corner of my eye and we both got quieter and quieter until one of us said, "Those people on the blanket over there. I think they're naked."

Well, they sure were, and so were the ones gamboling in the stream, and so were the ones playing the darndest game of volleyball I've ever seen; all of them blond and beautiful and German......we got all the way to the end of the park, and then we looked at each other for several seconds, and said ---- "Let's just walk back the way we came."

Later we inquired about this interesting custom, and were told that they've been doing it for years, but that some people would just --- climb onto a streetcar naked as the day they were born! And some Bavarians thought that was the outside of enough, so it was getting controversial.

hjmick
04-09-2014, 04:23 PM
If tribal photos are okay, I'm pretty sure I could unearth some photos of one of those tribes descended from the Swedes...

tailfins
04-09-2014, 07:07 PM
If tribal photos are okay, I'm pretty sure I could unearth some photos of one of those tribes descended from the Swedes...

More likely Dutch and Portuguese. Although, these days could be from anywhere. You can bet some Amazon adventurers (not me) go places like that to get a piece. As as added bonus, if you get the chick knocked up, the tribe raises the kid and nobody bothers you for child support.