PDA

View Full Version : Hey, amateurs: THIS is a Rant!

mundame
03-01-2013, 09:03 AM
This was on another forum; according to that post, they had to move the meeting twice, the crowds were so large, ended up in the empty bays of a firehouse!

I hope they supplied popcorn -----

A New York alderman is in hot water after lashing out at (http://menrec.com/upstate-democrat-to-gun-supporters-youre-all-a-bunch-of-gun-toting-tea-party-psychotards/) Second Amendment supporters as “gun-toting Tea Party psychotards” and threatening to “beat you barbarians back.” Hudson city Alderman, Dave Marston, sent this email tirade out to Johanna Johnson-Smith (JJ), a main organizer (http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story/Hudson-considers-banning-guns-on-city-owned/hrOMyHe1uE2GKANcS3AMdg.cspx?rss=39) for the first NY SAFE Act protest rally in Albany last month. Johnson-Smith was concerned about the new gun control laws the city was proposing. Here is Marston’s response.

Dear Joanna Johnson-Smith,
Its really neat that all you gun toting tea party psychotards are so interested in the goings on of our little City, even though I find it amazing that you don’t have any other pressing issues before you in New Lebanon. On the other hand, I guess its not surprising, considering you ideologues aren’t interested in actual policy, but rather grandstanding on mythical narratives of victimization.
Two things: The only spit here is the white stuff frothing on the ends of that rotten little mouth of yours from which you spew this hateful ignorant trash. And a donkeys behind? The rabid ignorance of the fringe is best illustrated by its sad metaphors, I mean seriously, thank you for the laughs.
By all means, come on down, we’ll be happy to beat you barbarians back with the clubs of reason & responsibility, radical lunatics that you are. And say, a quick ProTip, since you’re the “organizer” for unemployed guns nuts USA. Next time you think these unhinged rants will change the mind of anyone who has even a modicum of intelligence, you might instead just go back down into your basement & watch another episode of wheel-of-fortune. It’ll certainly be just as effective. Remember: there are millions of Eagle Scout God Worshiping Patriots who find you & your radical ilk as disgraceful to American Democracy as the Brown Shirt jackboots you act like. I happen to be just one of them. Good Luck.

Best Regards,
David Marston
- See more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/new-york-liberal-lashes-out-at-second-amendmendment-supporters-as-gun-toting-tea-party-psychotards/#sthash.tLnUIVqa.zaFD9CNw.dpuf

This is an alderman. He wrote this on a keyboard, and then he hit SEND.

I love it. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-01-2013, 09:10 AM
He should be a comedian and not a politician. Seriously though, that would be the last man on earth I would want in my district, whether I agree with him or not. Stick with the facts and drop the rhetoric. I notice that the facts I mention, are conveniently missing from his letter. The fact is, he simply CANNOT win with the facts, and that's why such people start with the name calling and rhetoric.

jimnyc
03-01-2013, 09:12 AM
http://cityofhudson.org/content/Offices/Homepage/:item=1&field=officials;/content/Officials/View/31

jimnyc
03-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Those not caring for being lumped in to this mans rant, simply because you support the 2nd, should reply to Mr. Marston, and set him straight, politely of course. The email is on the alderman's page as well:

AldermanMarston@cityofhudson.org

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Those not caring for being lumped in to this mans rant, simply because you support the 2nd, should reply to Mr. Marston, and set him straight, politely of course. The email is on the alderman's page as well:

The guy is obviously a liberal halfwit. I suggest sending him a politely designed rude little rant back. His massive ignorance justifies a well reasoned rude response IMHO.-Tyr

jimnyc
03-01-2013, 09:31 AM
I have no problem if he wants to speak full throttle, whether that be to the Council or to the individual he replied to. But his passion should be directed at gun control, and facts, and WHY he thinks there should be more control. Is that really his argument, that he thinks it may be necessary to keep them from "gun toting tea party psychotards"?

What if only 10% of his colleagues, superiors, police in his district, business owners, fellow politicians locally and nationally - is that how he engages them all the time? How does a politician survive if he treats people like this? Surely it's ok if he does, and he's entitled to, but we expect more from the politicians I suppose, to at least not act in that manner. Can we REALLY expect them to face the issue like adults in NY if those speaking on our behalf will be doing so like this?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-01-2013, 09:48 AM
RANT ON GUNS AND WHY LIBS ARE WRONG:

They do NOT realize the actual reason why we own them in the first place . To protect ourselves from a corrupt and tyrannical government. If we lose our weapons, and our fighting ability, then whats keeping this place from becoming a totalitarian state? Nothing that's what! If liberals do not like guns, perhaps they should move to the U.K. as they would fit right in with the rest of the naive fools. The United States government is terrible and cannot be trusted so we absolutely must keep our weapons. Cars kill far more people annually, but you don't see people banning them, and even if you fools did take our weapons the terrorists would switch to using explosives over firearms which are for more efficient for killing anyway. Your movement is in vain liberals, you people always seem to protect criminals and fools like yourselves and suppress the average law-abiding Joe. Only a total idiot would give up freedom in the name of government enforced safety you cowards!

mundame
03-01-2013, 09:58 AM
The recipient of this interesting email took one look at it and forwarded it to cyberspace, where it instantly "went viral."

"It went viral" ----- the phrase no politician's handlers ever wants to hear.

Robert A Whit
03-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Don't worry, that crazy guy was elected to represent Democrats. By Democrats and for them.

gabosaurus
03-01-2013, 12:31 PM
In celebration of the Second Amendment: :cheers2:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xG3yGdQYwqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tailfins
03-01-2013, 12:46 PM
He should be a comedian and not a politician. Seriously though, that would be the last man on earth I would want in my district, whether I agree with him or not. Stick with the facts and drop the rhetoric. I notice that the facts I mention, are conveniently missing from his letter. The fact is, he simply CANNOT win with the facts, and that's why such people start with the name calling and rhetoric.

I have asked people in person when they write stuff like that and many realize they are being "comedians". You will often get a laugh with a "pretty good, huh"? or "That sure got noticed". Don't make more of it than it should.

Drummond
03-01-2013, 01:57 PM
RANT ON GUNS AND WHY LIBS ARE WRONG:

They do NOT realize the actual reason why we own them in the first place . To protect ourselves from a corrupt and tyrannical government. If we lose our weapons, and our fighting ability, then whats keeping this place from becoming a totalitarian state? Nothing that's what! If liberals do not like guns, perhaps they should move to the U.K. as they would fit right in with the rest of the naive fools. The United States government is terrible and cannot be trusted so we absolutely must keep our weapons. Cars kill far more people annually, but you don't see people banning them, and even if you fools did take our weapons the terrorists would switch to using explosives over firearms which are for more efficient for killing anyway. Your movement is in vain liberals, you people always seem to protect criminals and fools like yourselves and suppress the average law-abiding Joe. Only a total idiot would give up freedom in the name of government enforced safety you cowards!

Er'm, 'thanks', Tyr.

Your point about the UK may be reasonable enough, but do you really think we could do with MORE Lefties ?

They're enough of a plague already !!

Urgh.

mundame
03-01-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't need one like that guy in England.

I'm pretty sure he has a verrrrrry short career in politics before him.

Marcus Aurelius
03-01-2013, 04:30 PM

Should he respond to the email I just sent, I'll post it here.

aboutime
03-01-2013, 04:45 PM

Everyone should write to him, and thank him for demonstrating how Ignorance, Stupidity, and hatred are only the first three qualifications to be a Liberal Dummy who speaks for the rest of his followers who enjoy demonstrating their ignorance, stupidity, and hatred as willful Liberal Jerks.

Thank him for saying and proving what everyone else knew about him, prior to his Tirade of Obamaistic educational challenges to mental patients everywhere.