PDA

View Full Version : Links, links links, find me some links

Robert A Whit
03-01-2013, 05:31 PM
I have noticed that some plead to hand them links.

So, links, links. I find that so often when you hand somebody a link, they don't say, well, thanks a lot.

They then argue with the premise of the link.

It is as if one says, say, the Sun is a mean distance fr om Earth of 93 million miles and out pops the request to hunt and hunt to find some link.

I often speak from the knowledge of my books. Links to me can be true or false. Even from trusted sources, they may be incorrect.

Let me give you an example.

I voted for the one man marries one woman part of our state constitution.

I read link upon link, watch news cast upon news cast (from my local TV of course) where it is constantly said we voted for the constitution to BAN homosexuals from marrying.

That is dumb.

It totally misrepresents what we did vote for.

We did not put the word BAN in the constitution.

It only stipulates that marriage is one man to one woman.

Period.

Yet the media yammers we banned homosexuals from marrying.

CA to be clear, has NEVER had a law that allowed homosexuals to MARRY.

We do have a law that they can use to have a civil union. They are afforded all the same things of marriage. We happen to call it a civil union.

But the media NEVER reports this.

It is sure funny how those links will tell you just about anything you want them to.

A rule of the internet is if you find it written on the internet, it must be true. Why would a untrue thing be said on the internet? I mean, when you want a link, you do assume the link is fact, don't you? If not, why ask for links?

Since this is NOW an issue raised by Obama, it has repercussions Watch him lie and say we banned homosexual marriage. I hope Gabby does not tell that lie.

I sure hope the Supreme Court understands our rights to have the constitution we want.

The damned media keeps yammering that today over 50 percent want homosexuals to marry in this state. I want to see their links. LMAO:laugh:

aboutime
03-01-2013, 05:53 PM
You want links? You get links.....4594 Literally!